ALEX JONES

This man is a HERO

Attached: DkQW8CgWsAAWhx5.jpg (632x347, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKqbMYXAYow
youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
youtube.com/watch?v=UzL4za_8u4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's a zionist shill

No one likes to suck dick but fags

AJ is the best of us, it's true. people like are the worst sort of shills. they shoot their own kind in the back of the head. AJ is literally the gateway drug to Jow Forums. i was into AJ back in 2008 or so, well before i ever even heard of Jow Forums.
also INB4 some fag comes in and calls me a newfag, like it's actually something to be proud of that you've been a degenerate internet-rat for over a decade rather than living a real life.

Every single thread man, so shill it hurts.

honestly people like you do nothing and accomplish nothing in this world. you just sit in your dark basement shitting on the people that do actual work, and make the world a better place, and are real voices for truth and virtue. you're the worst kind of faggot, and its idiots like you that are the reason we always lose. fuck you man. i fucking hate you worse than i hate jews and niggers and that's the fucking truth.

Fuck off, AJ might be crazy but it's only because he's swallowed so many redpills.

checked, and this

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 446K)

you are SEETHING.
i rekt zionists... for fun.
im not paid to do this.
i have no monetary investment whatsoever in this.

making you kikes cry is my idea of a good time. i dont even take it that seriously. i hope that gives you some solace ;)

Attached: alex jones spam.jpg (1852x912, 251K)

>Fuck off, AJ might be crazy but it's only because he's swallowed so many redpills.
he's good crazy, hilarious too
he know exactly what hes doing

i didnt call him crazy.
i called him a zionist jew.
mad?

fuck off

Attached: jew tears.png (307x363, 98K)

agreed, even IF he never talks about israel or the JQ he redpills the fuck out of people/Makes them ask more questions and was instrumental in helping win 2016 for trump

>you are SEETHING.
oh. you're a communist subversive type. ok. you just gave it away with that one. only communists and leftist subversives masturbate themselves over thinking they produced some kind of emotional reaction from someone.

anyway, you're a total faggot no matter what. alex is a hero. he literally invented the term "globalist" which is essentially code for jew / satanist, which are the two most powerful factions running things. so yeah, you know. whoever you are, kill yourself.

Hes gone full Bill Cooper.

kek

>he literally invented the term "globalist" which is essentially code for jew / satanist, which are the two most powerful factions running things. so yeah, you know. whoever you are, kill yourself.
This x1000

AJ is definitely a hero. He keeps fighting with all the tech giants in a conspiracy against him. With all their resources, I'm surprised they haven't hired hitmen on top of all the simultaneous deplatforming collusion. I hope he's going to be ok.

>the word seething is communist
Alex Jones is a Jew. Here's proof:

Attached: alex jones disinfo wars.jpg (480x480, 33K)

and in fairness, he's had people like david duke on, and unlike the MSM never tried to denegrate him or say he was deplorable or disgusting. just said he disagreed with him. basically he's given people like that a platform because he's prob /ourguy/ on some level.
and some former employees do claim he is anti-semitic.

This timeline is protected by Alex Jones

Attached: 1514944772134.png (500x542, 78K)

That's just an outright lie. You are the shill here, you want us to stand against Alex after it's clear that (((they))) are so afraid of him that they shut him down on every social media?

This act of censorship is a dangerous precedent, but shillfucks like you will keep saying "whoever gets shut down was a Jewish shill anyway" yes of course, just a coincidence that all of the free speech people that get censored are people we shouldn't listen to right?

Faggot

You realize in the full clip he says a few minutes later hes not but is going for the angle of what if i was?

still a little bit of a neocon but he has done more for our movement than you ever will

Attached: how to spot a shill.jpg (827x675, 64K)

role model

Hes the modern day jesus

the word "seething" isn't communist, but people who masturbate themselves over being able to get a supposed emotional reaction from someone on the internet is.
one reason is because communist ideals are inherently rooted in self-hatred and feelings of disempowerment. so for those sad souls, the idea that they could possibly "make someone mad on the internet" actually makes them feel big and strong.
its sad but some people are literally so weak and powerless that that is how they get their jollies.

anyway, like i said, either way you're a huge piece of shit.

Yeah I agree, he is not /ourguy/ 100% but if more people watched infowars the world would be a better place.

We're coming for you, globalists!

Aaahhhhhh!!!

Attached: aj1507699943527.jpg (614x433, 58K)

>That's just an outright lie.
see
>Alex Jones is a Zionist shill
>Alex Jones is a Jew

what's up big boy?

you type out a paragraph and ended with calling me a piece of shit. sounds like an emotion response to me.

rope yourself kike

Fuck off shill

wow. you wrote it in a shit-tier, all text "meme". must be true then huh?
oh wait, no, it's not and your meme isn't even a meme, it's just literal empty text. fucking 0/10.

>when an all-text meme predicts the marketing lines you will use
;)

Attached: mfw smug.jpg (519x769, 51K)

YOU WILL NEVER WIN GLOBALISTS
YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT GOD
YOU WILL NEVER DEFEAT AMERICA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAH.jpg (710x473, 68K)

>you type out a paragraph and ended with calling me a piece of shit. sounds like an emotion response to me.
literally proving my point. god damn amazing. and yeah, it doesn't matter if i get emotionally worked up or not. i do get emotionally worked up when people spread bullshit. it hurts. i think it hurts everyone, and that effects me emotionally to some degree. i'm not trying to hide it. it should effect everyone emotionally to some degree, cuz it hurts the world and there is an endless supply or such bullshit.

the point is that i can tell you're a communist subversive by the simple fact that that makes you feel powerful and gratified.

i thought this too at a point but realised alex was only doing what he had to.

almost all of his accusations about degeneracy and the elite were true if substituted with jews.

why is this the second post of every ALEX JONES thread? youre a nigger fuck off faggot

1776 WORLDWIDE!

Truthfully, nobody is /ourguy/ 100% because nobody agrees on everything. But Alex Jones believes in freedom of speech and exercises that freedom. Censorship of him is a dangerous precedent, and if they can censor him they can censor anyone.

AJ being censored just cements the fact that the war is not over.

Just one question, why do you think AJ is getting censored?

>i troll jews so hard they can do nothing but type out paragraphs of emotional response
are you just gonna cry all thread?

>if substituted with jews
Alex is a Jew who has never exposed the Zionists.

Why are you in every Alex Jones thread?

>why do you think AJ is getting censored?
>oy vey look AJ is being censored!
>he's a big danger to the (((establishment))) despite being a Zionist and a Jew!
>this is proof Alex is /ourguy/

Attached: jew tears.jpg (512x340, 39K)

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN, GLOBALIST SCUM!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

>>i troll jews so hard they can do nothing but type out paragraphs of emotional response
>are you just gonna cry all thread?
hey, at the end of the day all you're doing is bumping a thread about how awesome alex jones is, so who gives a fuck? what do you even think you're accomplishing, man?

Yeah honestly its very clear anyone calling him a zionist is either a shill or a brainlet,
If they are going to ban the guy who talks about globalism then they sure as shit are going to ban anyone talking about jews in power.
hes got a large base and he is somewhat of an icon we should rally behind him and help him, not call him a kike and stay in our echochamber

>i don't agree with him on one issue
ok

Globalism is misdirection from Zionism.

Im happy to bump your thread by exposing Alex Jones as a subversive Zionist. Hell.. have another bump, friend.

Attached: alex jones cia.jpg (1814x1134, 359K)

Traitors can't be heroes, user.

Attached: nazis alex jones.jpg (619x409, 57K)

>Zionists are responsible for white genocide
>i-it's just one issue, goy!

Attached: canada white genocide.jpg (498x505, 68K)

I just dont get it man
I fucking hate kikes as much as the next user but you are a fucking brainlet,
go outside for a few hours faggot.

>i hate kikes
>alex jones admits he's a jew and a zionist
>i love alex jones

Attached: brainlet 47.jpg (1170x742, 70K)

>Im happy to bump your thread by exposing Alex Jones as a subversive Zionist. Hell.. have another bump, friend.
lol. wow you're so fucking retarded.

Here's how I know you're a jew shill:

Name 1 (one) prominent voice in this movement that we should be following. I'll wait.

If you can't name anyone, you are contributing nothing of value to the conversation, and you are just attempting to isolate us from anyone that we could rally around.

Didnt he lose custody of his kids?

>>ourguy

He's not /ourguy/, he's /oursalesman/.

"he doesnt get on live and call people niggers and call out the jews by name so hes a shill !!!"

Attached: 1533791735160.jpg (717x960, 143K)

N E G R O

Attached: 588478.jpg (590x350, 32K)

Why did he lose custody of his kids?

>Name 1 (one) prominent voice in this movement that we should be following. I'll wait.
Here's how I know you're a jew shill:

You can't name one prominent voice in this movement who isn't either a Jew or a Zionist.

^.~

The problem is Zionism.
You don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist.
Work on your pilpul.

I thought so. Kill yourself

>alex jones redpills normies daily
>exposes pedophiles and satanists
>had a huge part in exposing Hillary
>Encourages people ask questions
>exposed bohemian grove

And meanwhile what have you done for us? fucking nothing, stop being a kike and go contribute or stfu kike.
attempting to help and not doing it perfectly is better than not doing anything and calling everyone a jew.

>Name 1 (one) prominent voice in this movement
> in this movement
>this /movement/
Fucking government shills, man.

Attached: alex jones 911 cover up.jpg (300x240, 15K)

>be lefty shill
>post with down syndrome
Doesn't dumpf control the federal reserve right now, he's a nazi riiiiiiight?

inb4
>Trump is re-elected in 2020
>foreclose on house
>move to crackhouse in outer china
>die of aids and rectal cancer

Attached: 1531745313257.jpg (480x360, 27K)

>movements are bad
Oh god you people aren't even trying anymore

Do you literally have no idea how power works in the real world, or are you just pretending to be retarded

You're either insane or getting paid.
I say this because nobody will ever listen to you, what you're doing is utterly useless, and you will never convince a single solitary soul here. If you're insane you refuse to acknowledge these truths. If you're getting paid, you don't care as long as the unholy shekels get deposited in your account. Meanwhile the bad karma you are accruing will eventually suffocate you to death in your sleep and nobody will mourn. You are human garbage.

Thanks for bumping a valuable thread though.

I thought so. Kill yourself.

>Alex Jones protects the very same Zionists responsible for white genocide
>Alex Jones redpills normies daily
pick only one

lel this

Checked

Drink bleach

I like you.

Attached: DSC_8431.jpg (1200x1804, 343K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UzL4za_8u4o

Attached: 1526692663296.png (1000x3000, 1.66M)

>making people anti immigration and nationalist is doing what the kikes want
okay moshe.

This is always a retarded narrative as well
>you faggots never do anything about it
> B-but all I do is tell you guys you never do anything about it!
Absolutely trash-tier argument.

>I say this because nobody will ever listen to you
pic related.

I am capable of weaving thoughts in the barren spaces of the human psyche. Destroying all movements from Alt-Right to Alt-Left, demonstrating proof of this claim. Should you, my opponents, like to think I am impotent then I am happy to let you believe that, but not without first trying to make you realize the truth of the matter. To underestimate your enemy is to hand him victory. Never forget that.

Attached: rothschilds-not-god.png (1488x708, 538K)

Well said.

Zionists tie the white nationalist movement with Zionism. That's the deception.

He's a shill. He even said he's an entertainer and a character in court. It's an act.

Attached: image.jpg (720x641, 85K)

Alex is a kike shill. The only thing he is afraid to lose is all his shekels.

I hope this will make him even more of a daring outlaw. The Fox Mulder of internet news.

Attached: FOX MULDER.jpg (350x261, 80K)

you are, quite possibly, the biggest moron on the planet.

This. It knows this, too. The laughter is so forced.

Our civilization has rules, it's called the First Amendment. @RealAlexJones is a nigger.

Says the actual Jew.

Jesus christ were you dropped on your head as a child?

Alex Jones is doing something about it. All you retards are doing is shitting on anyone like him that comes along.

And you won't even name one person that you endorse, because you literally think everyone is a shill. If everyone is a shill, you might as well just shut the fuck up and hide in your basement.

>It's an act.
i believe it

or you are actually a jew commie shill just trying to shit on jones because he is an existential threat to you. i honestly cannot tell which one for certain 100%.

Attached: 2773C936-AB71-4BE4-ACFE-B98F9CA794B2.gif (350x285, 2.09M)

>if you expose jews..
>you're a jew

Attached: mfw dafuq.gif (350x300, 1.99M)

AJ did not break any tos.

also the acting bit was specifically concerning his persona and hyperbole to keep the show exciting. did you actually read what was said in the courts? you shills are thick as flies

He's a crazy kike troll. We tend to forget, crazy trolls are still a real thing. They don't even have to have an ideology, they just enjoy making others upset and they need attention. I always kick myself when I feed one, and we all do too much of that here.

>i believe it
well considering you spend 17 posts in this thread with your homosexual friends trying to destroy Alex Jonse's character you obviously believe that.

Everyone attacking this poster but AJ condemed his own viewers and mocked them. Admitted he was a jew, said his wife was a jew. Said his children and I quote "were of jewish blood". He then bragged and toyed with ideas on how to trigger what he called "rabid dogs" (us) about visit his homeland (israel) and broadcasting himself touching that dumb jewish wall of tears.

Sorry faggots, but he said all this himself. He admitted it. That doesn't mean you have to stop liking him but he's a kike and a self-admitted one at that.
So stop with the bullshit.

Sir, this is a Wendy’s.

Shit man, this guy is going to go all Art Bell on us claiming to be stalked by CIA niggers.

Checked and /thread

Alex Jones is a self-admitted Zionist and Jew.
He has no character left to destroy.

Attached: alex jones jewish.png (852x456, 611K)

lol alex jones is like the best person ever. i am pretty sure you are just a communist who hates him with existential passion. the only people who hate jones this much are lefties and commies. that's it. everyone on the right knows alex is doing their work and is one of their most effective communicators for the right-wing libertarian message.

he can't be a shill for that long, Alex is around forever, his opinions were consistent through years.
fuck off.

Someone with honest intentions would've been able to just answer my question.

no he didnt. post sources. you wont be able to or you will post clips that show absoluteky nothing. fuck off shill

Im not sure what you mean by these trolls, can you explain in more detail?

aren't the "lesser" men actually greater if they control everything?