New Hampshire

youtube.com/watch?v=_wXk2dIp3Lo

Look at no.3 on this guy's list.

What did he mean by this, Jow Forums?

Attached: new-hampshire-mappppp.jpg (418x328, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_homicide_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

5 minutes in.
>lack of diversity is dangerous

He's trying to tell you that he's a fool who doesn't know what he's talking about.

> A non-diverse state is 'dangerous'
New Hampshire looks amazing and this guy is talking nonsense.

i think meant that meant he sucks a lot of cock. japan is just SOOO dangerous. Must be the MOST dangerous right?

Attached: covfefe-300x300.jpg (300x300, 12K)

>mocks the 2nd most based state motto in the intro

i pray this roody poo is a troll

He's an SJW posing as an ex-marine.

New Hampshire is expensive and dangerous and we have 8 feet of snow and an opioid crisis. There are guns. Lot's of them. We have no tasty food. We don't have night clubs. Stay far away from this place.

Attached: 470x320.jpg (470x320, 60K)

So you start a snow removal business and make loads of cash. Heroin ODs are wonderful for weeding out societal low-lifes.

Nh is boring as fuck though. Theres literally no jobs and nothing to do. Just woods and shitty cities and small towns

shhh. we have no diversity. we are a backwards people.

Attached: d9b1.jpg (1200x663, 165K)

Attached: e6bd3.jpg (350x240, 52K)

so is new hampshire one of the best states in the us?

>lack of diversity makes NH more dangerous

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_homicide_rate

New Hampshire has the lowest homicide rate in the country, followed by Maine, which is the whitest state in the country. It sounds like lack of diversity has served the area quite well.

Good, stay the fuck out of my state you commie scum.

That's why you create your own jobs, dipshit.

Vermont > New Hampshire

Found the commie.

Long depressing winters, super short summers, half the summer is packed with biting flies that swarm you along with endless mosquitoes. No jobs, so naturally drugs have ruined the state. Vehicle registration is outrageous, tax free my ass, some of the highest taxes in the U.S. Montana would be better

NH has the lowest unemployment in America. What do you mean by "no jobs?"

This.

Low unemployment does not mean there are plenty of jobs idiot. Nh has very few job prospects compared to othet states. You really cant find decent jobs outside manchester, Nashua or concord. And even those are limited.

Nh isnt paradise. Sure its not a shithole like west virginia or alabama. But job prospects are limited.

>Second most based
What's the first?

>You really cant find decent job

Define "decent job".