Blood donation risks?

I live in Coastal California and the blood bank has been hounding me for a donation for a while now. I've done this before but I also vaguely recall that recently some other good Samaritan got his blood pozzed when he donated; but Jewgle isn't turning up any results. Should I proceed Jow Forums?

t. AB- Master race shitskin

Attached: 1528419908667.jpg (511x288, 18K)

just ignore them only normies donate shit to NPCs

This

But specifically, wasn't there someone that was pozzed either through a dirty needle or tainted blood? I strongly feel like that happened but no proofs.

Isreal takes most donated blood to cure their tay sachs vampirism. Don't feed the kikes.

Proofs? Also wat? What is tay sachs, user?

buy why would you even want doctors to extract blood from you just to give it away to nonentities?

It's a genetic disease that is most prevent in jews in the old days consuming non tay sachs blood was a treatment and what spawned the vampire mythos, vampires have always just been jews. Now they just steal goy blood forom donations.

Attached: pinocchiodracula1.png (1962x1000, 1.77M)

I really don't want to and I've kinda been withholding from donating again; because they didn't tell me what my blood type was, however I just found out from them yesterday and so I warmed up to the idea.

They use a sterile needle, they take it out of the package right in front of you. You're not receiving blood so there's no chance of contamination. The last person I heard of getting AIDS from a blood transfusion was Ryan White in the 80s.

Only homosexuals can get AIDS

Mainly just the California keeps your DNA forever.

Don't fucking do it. In California? Are you fucking mad?

If they open the needle right in front of you it’s fine

Do you really want to donate blood to a California blood bank though? Do you really want to save illegal gang members fresh out of Mexico and faggots dying of rectal blood loss?

Unfortunately, I already have years ago. I never would have but it counted for voluntold hours that I had to do at my job at the time.

They ARE paying you right?
Also the volunteer nurse can puncture your veins and fuck you up bad.

Don't do it. It does not even really work. It kills more people then it helps.

>donate plasma
>get paid
>can donate twice a week
>$400 a month to you for almost no effort
>feel good
>plasma is sold for profit
>nice benefit

>donate blood
>don't get paid
>weak and fucked up for 6 weeks afterwards
>blood is sold for profit
>0 benefit

why would you donate blood? they are running a scam that just won't go away. these are con artists. do you understand?

My main reason against it really is that it made me feel so weak and vulnerable after and I got incredibly tired, also I would have to drive home as well under such conditions.

You know what's funny, when I went to the blood mobile I remember vividly how pale and ironically vampiric like all the attendees looked. I think when I got woozie, that I may have remarked as such to them.

>It does not even really work.
>It kills more people then it helps.
Kek. That's why I keep coming here (throwing my life away).

Come on man, leafs are supposed to make terrible posts not retarded posts.