Why are Republicans so terrible with money?

Federal budget deficit increases 79% in July
marketwatch.com/story/federal-budget-deficit-increases-79-in-july-2018-08-10

Attached: 93_GORILLION_MRW.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/CP
marketwatch.com/story/trumps-budget-forecasts-a-doubling-of-deficits-2018-02-12
seekingalpha.com/article/4196908-u-s-government-fork-half-trillion-service-debt-2018
zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-30/us-debt-sales-surge-treasury-raises-2018-borrowing-need-133-trillion
usgovernmentspending.com/federal_deficit_chart.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because we need tax cuts for the middle class. If we have to go into more debt for middle class economic relief, than so be it.

You are Fake News, why than is San Francisco a homeless haven?
Because Homeless people are Dems.

There wasn't any tax cuts to the middle class they went to the richest you dickhead

the tax cuts were for the rich tho

Attached: donors payback.jpg (600x600, 103K)

Neocons and Democrats are. They throw money away like they're addicted to it. Rand Paul went off on them a few times because of it.

They keep cutting taxes for the rich and insisting that it would help the middle class and working class.

Attached: 1531062814717.jpg (310x389, 68K)

yep for 40 years now

Attached: trickle down2.jpg (800x763, 116K)

The private sector was still weak, so increasing the federal budget deficit was the right thing to do. It's just a shame the way they achieved it was by giving tax cuts to the rich.

How is the private sector weak when corporations are making almost $2 trillion in profits per year.

fred.stlouisfed.org/series/CP

it is a little thing called compounding interest, when the dems leave you with 9 trillion extra dollars, you got to pay a lot of interest! i always love how as soon as what could only be described as the worst POTUS in history train wrecked our economy without so much as the tiniest complaint from libtards.... now that the economy is rolling again... now they are critical.

Attached: barry-soetoro.jpg (640x922, 98K)

Let's not pretend that Obama wasn't handed a shit economy with terrible debt. Remember the Bank Bailout ($700 BILLION) occurred in October 2008. Obama supported this too, as a Senator.

It's weak because they can't profitably employ enough people.

yes they can

Apple makes $40 billion a year in profits. What is stopping them from being able to hire people?

Do u even know what a profit is?

Republicans and Democrats are both terrible with money. The entire political apparatus is terrible with money.

Obama cut the deficit by half whereas trump has doubled it

Trump’s budget forecasts a doubling of deficits
marketwatch.com/story/trumps-budget-forecasts-a-doubling-of-deficits-2018-02-12

Attached: obama reduced budget deficit4.jpg (728x364, 29K)

last 40 years has been great thanks for asking. How is maple sales?

Democrats always reduce the budget deficit.

Republicans always explode it.

Attached: goptaxcuts.jpg (906x630, 275K)

lol fuck off boomer

Sometimes I cannot tell if libtards are just fucking with me or if you are actually retarded. You know the difference between the deficit and the national debt right? Now go run along and find a chart of the national debt under Obama.

Attached: lib_lunacy.jpg (250x246, 11K)

you retards literally have no fucking clue what the budget deficit is and you prove it every single fucking time

It's not that they're not able to hire more people.
It's that doing so would not increase their profit.

Whether a business activity is profitable depends on whether that activity makes or loses money, not whether the company that does it is currently profitable.

Wow. You still dont know what deficit is? Obama leaf=dumbest leaf

i think a profit is what you are supposed to return to the shareholder. Now if you spend every dollar of profit you have zero profits and your stocks is worth just about zero. Am I missing something? you have companies in Leafville?

lol u retards have no clue what the budget deficit is

for 2 years straight now

the same retarded shills every fucking time

How the fuck can u retards claim that the private sector is weak when corporate profits are at all time highs and corporations are sitting on trillions?

OMG you are serious. I was hoping you were fucking around. the absolute state of Canadian education I guess.

>Obamaleaf still hasn't killed himself after all these years

Attached: 1520137610552.jpg (777x1000, 253K)

lol u retards have no fucking clue what a budget deficit is and u have 0 arguments

keep dreaming bitch

Nonsense. Everyone is getting a tax cut except the rich in blue states due to the inability to deduct state tax payments.

>u have 0 arguments
>proceeds to post the same link for the 5th time

Most of those companies made equal or larger contributions to the Democrats.

because u retards are too fucking stupid to even be able to address the article

Republicans slashed their taxes dumb fuck.

Attached: donor cucks.png (970x593, 429K)

You are like that retard in social settings everyone is awkward around but is forced to associate with

Attached: 1506947319709.jpg (1345x1208, 252K)

Because the employment rate is still much lower than it was before the GFC.

And the tech giants are certainly doing well, but how are profits from the rest of the private sector?

A $100-billion tax cut would reduce capital gains payouts by indexing those gains to inflation, and if Democrats won’t let it through legislatively, Trump is apparently willing to try to push it through the Treasury unilaterally, according to the New York Times.

Talk of the new tax cut plan is said to have emerged from the mouth of Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin at a G-20 meeting in Argentina, where NYT quoted him as saying that if Congress wouldn’t make it happen the administration would “look at what tools” are available to get it done.

What he meant was the powers of the Treasury—and not everyone agrees on what’s possible. Not everyone agrees on what it would mean to index capital gains to inflation, either.

Mnuchin said the administration was internally “studying the economic costs and impact on growth” of a $100-billion capital gains tax cut.

The embryonic tax-cut idea, according to NYT, would see assets valued after adjusting for inflation. Presently, the tax is on the difference between the original price and the sales price, but if the administration gets its way here, investors would get to subtract the value of inflation and reduce taxable income. In other words, if your assets increase in value, you won’t pay taxes on that value.

It’s a great tax for investors, but feathers are being ruffled because it’s a tax cut for the wealthy that is being discussed just as the country’s top 1 percent of taxpayers are about to get a 20-percent cut based on the GOP tax plan passed by Congress in November.

The regular GOP (far-right aside) in Congress doesn’t want to touch it, largely because they know it’s not going to pass and isn’t worth their time.

Detractors are up in arms, too, because it would come at a time of massive national debt, which would be increased by billions of dollars with this tax cut.

Attached: 1527320308771.jpg (850x1231, 280K)

just here to give obamaleaf a (you)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 7.04.47 PM.png (377x419, 145K)

>Because the employment rate is still much lower than it was before the GFC.

The 25 to 54? Not really.

Corporations have literally trillions of dollars. There's nothing stopping them from hiring.

Exploding the budget deficit to give tax cuts to corporations already making billions in profits is fucking retarded. Why do u shills want to bankrupt entire nations just to serve your globalist corporations?

thx leafbro

>What happened: Receipts fell 3% compared to last July, with the government getting less money from both corporations and individuals in the wake of the new tax law. Corporate revenues were down 34% as companies enjoyed a reduced 21% tax rate. And individuals continued to send fewer tax dollars to the Treasury, after lower withholding from paychecks took effect in February. President Donald Trump signed the law in December.

Attached: billionaires laughing.jpg (400x300, 22K)

>Corporate revenues were down 34% as companies enjoyed a reduced 21% tax rate.

Attached: buffett.jpg (225x225, 6K)

The U.S. Government To Fork Out A Half Trillion To Service Its Debt In 2018
seekingalpha.com/article/4196908-u-s-government-fork-half-trillion-service-debt-2018

US Debt Sales To Surge: Treasury Raises 2018 Borrowing Need To $1.33 Trillion
zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-30/us-debt-sales-surge-treasury-raises-2018-borrowing-need-133-trillion

We're too busy enjoying our poppin' fresh new Supreme Court and sandnigger ban. I also don't have to serve fags anymore. You won't be doing anything about these. Completely helpless. I can only imagine how angry that makes you. Must be intolerable.

Attached: CURTSYING LIKE A BITCH.gif (480x268, 785K)

A budget deficit is the net amount of money the government puts into the economy. When they make a budget surplus, which is unlikely to happen any time soon, that's the net amount of money they take out of the economy.

Government debt is the sum of all past deficits (minus the sum of all past surpluses). Most people are under the illusion that future generations will have to pay off the government debt. But in reality there's no technical reason why it can't keep increasing for ever.

I'm the 1% and my taxes are going up. The decrease in marginal rates and capital gains taxes do not make up for me losing the ability to deduct my state taxes. I'm paying more and a lot of other California 1-percenters will be as well. This is why CA gov. is up in arms over the new tax law -- because a lot of the wealth is looking to leave now.

I bet that if we stopped supporting your precious shitskins, there would be no deficit. Nigger parasite.

Running a trillion dollar deficit and exploding it in a 4% unemployment economy is reckless and retarded. When the next recession hits, America is literally fucked. Look what's happening to Turkey and their deficits and debt to gdp are a fraction of what the US is.

ur just larping as a wealthy Californian tho

>gibmedat
Welfare trash Obamaleaf absolutely OBSESSED.

Attached: 1513115378114.jpg (1280x767, 59K)

>Searching for posts with the filename ‘93_GORILLION_MRW’. 492 results found.
Retarded obongoleaf, get a life.

why did poutine dump all of Russia's US bonds?

Attached: russia dumping us.jpg (900x506, 43K)

>dems force a $1.6T budget to avoid a shutdown
>"why is the deficit so high, republicans?"

>Republican House
>Republican Senate
>Republican President

DEMS DID IT! I swear to god right wing retard paid GOP shills are the biggest fucking DINDUS on the planet.

>>Corporate revenues were down 34% as companies enjoyed a reduced 21% tax rate.

>Pelosi and Schumer applauded the $1.6T budget and called it a victory
Why do shitlibs love spending money?

What does this mean Obama leaf?

Attached: EE3799B5-35C6-4EEB-8081-B4E2B0583A06.jpg (1129x853, 567K)

Republicans spend trillions on the military you retarded fuck

Attached: mfw right wing retard argues3.jpg (650x366, 69K)

u shills need some new pics man

>he will never see a liberal supreme court in his lifetime
>there will be no gun control in his lifetime
>common sense abortion control inbound
So close to everything you ever wanted and it was stolen from you. Gone forever. Just like that. There should be two poppin' fresh new left-wing retards on the Supreme Court right now. I can only imagine how infuriating that must be.

GONE IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE

Attached: 1520361728298.jpg (1000x1000, 305K)

LOL! Is that Spanish commie still posting generals?

The biggest tax cuts went to the wealthiest. How do people not get this?

You act as though it's not all fucking made up anyways.

Why do Canadians give a fuck

Bank Bailout made a PROFIT

Why do leftwing cucks make excuses for niggers but can’t actually name a single nigger country or area they’d want to live in?

The tax cuts were for everyone. You’re a disingenuous retard who doesn’t like the fact that you’ll always be a talentless beta male while people you feel morally superior to (like trump) have far more money than you’ll ever have

True.

Attached: 59E9E73A-FA87-4B40-87B9-9A1411FBCD14.png (2001x1125, 378K)

More lies. Tax cuts have been proven on numerous occasions to bring in higher revenues. Only the ignorant and disingenuous leftwing retards claim that the idea is that the money will trickle down

here, do a little reading for a change. maybe you won't sound like such a fucking retard next time you post here.
>usgovernmentspending.com/federal_deficit_chart.html

>how’s that working for you

Well I’m not a retard and I know a thing or two about history so I’m perfectly capable of understanding that despite our social problems (almost entirely caused by faggots like yourself) we have very comfortable lives that we should be happy about

>what is stopping them from hiring people

Maybe because they don’t want to, maybe they actually are, maybe it’s their decision and envious leftwing cucks shouldn’t be the ones deciding who or how many people a company should hire

Why don’t they just get rid of the spics and niggers and lie within their means? Why should money go to parasites who destroy the nation with each new generation

>Tax cuts have been proven on numerous occasions to bring in higher revenues

no they haven't

the deficit is literally exploding

this is why u retarded conservashits can't handle money

Attached: reagan tax cuts.png (1168x470, 43K)

The military is a necessity you retard

Conservitards can't into economics, imagine my shock......

Attached: 1533594690337.jpg (848x1024, 90K)

thx for bumping while i was away

Attached: tax cuts for billionaires6.jpg (1600x1064, 244K)

Great comeback, proving again that you’re a mental midget that repeats the same bullshit with the same images and gif

>cuts revenues
>blows up spending
>is shocked that deficit exploded

right wing retards everyone

Attached: mfw right wing retard argues.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Which is peanuts compared to what gets spent on healthcare services and social security.

Attached: budget breakdown.png (908x819, 89K)

>Increases spending
>Lowers taxes

OH MY GODDDDDD WHY DID THE DEFICIT INCREASE? I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHY!!!!

Jesus Christ...

Attached: 1513224145628.png (866x900, 94K)

Oh look, the Chinese spammer is back.

Attached: 1524873861137.gif (377x372, 2.46M)

the deficit is not exploding, you mong. the moderate increase in the US deficit is primarily caused by the spending bill that was attached to the 800+ page trump tax cut bill. the huge majority of expenditures were packed into the bill by democrats. it's called pork in washington, and it's total bullshit but the democrats love playing that game more than anybody else. you can't pass anything in washington without fucking parasites lobbying to get on the government payroll and our politicians are too weak willed to turn down a fucking penny, so every single bill that goes through congress ends up being 30% pork at a minimum.

but u shills don't understand that those are funded by payroll taxes

republicans every time

Attached: conservative-genius.jpg (409x295, 18K)

>not exploding

>the huge majority of expenditures were packed into the bill by democrats.

by republicans actually

stop trying to dindu

the only spending Democrats wanted was meth addiction treatment for Trump voters

>>Corporate revenues were down 34% as companies enjoyed a reduced 21% tax rate.

this made me cringe so hard

Each time they act like they had no idea it would happen, but come the fuck on, even their daddy Reagan did.

Anybody remember when Reagan increased government spending while decreasing tax rates? Oh yeah, he tripled US debt basically overnight and made the US a debtslave....

Let them do it again. Keep printing that dollar.

Attached: 1510796554096.jpg (195x258, 16K)

yep this guy gets it

nice to see someone else here with a brain

Attached: reagan tripled debt.jpg (600x446, 181K)

nice try, faggot. it was a tax plan that got fucked with by democrats in the hopes it wouldn't pass. the whole point of political pork is to make a bill unpassable, but they still get passed from time to time. the largest spending increases were in social programs for major cities, not rural areas where meth is a problem. maybe you should actually read the bill if you want to talk about it instead of just making shit up.

Refute this mong.

Attached: 48341C52-A819-4F0D-A8B6-9ED750B3DB2F.jpg (1306x830, 299K)

the GOP TAX CUT SCAM was passed without 1 Dem vote u stupid fuck

And this.

Attached: 51926E73-DD29-4FAC-BAA0-68BE46F08ECE.png (2001x1125, 1.03M)

Republicans run massive budget deficits in order to create a bubble which inevitably crashes the economy? that's my argument

>jews own republicans
>jews own debt
>jew owned republicans add more debt
>???
>jews profit

Wow it's almost as if this isn't hard to comprehend.