Beautiful lady. Definitely an upgrade from the previous first lady. God bless America

Beautiful lady. Definitely an upgrade from the previous first lady. God bless America

Attached: SAY MY NAME.jpg (710x932, 76K)

the previous first lady was transgender

Wow, very perceptive! Have you learned to finger paint yet?

Making that person not a lady.

which one would you rather fuck?

Attached: youbestbejokingnigger.gif (152x219, 15K)

Attached: michelle-obama.jpg (264x300, 21K)

>Jow Forums hates degeneracy
>but somehow Melania being a disgusting playboy whore with fake tits is ok
Is this the cognitive dissonance they always accuse the left of?

>you

Attached: o-TRUMP-SMILE-facebook.jpg (2000x1000, 282K)

Pol hates some degeneracy ironically

no free pussy for you

Pol is one person. He likes stuff and hates other stuff.

This is now Asma thread

Attached: image-351376-galleryV9-jddv-351376.jpg (373x600, 33K)

even holding a gun lmao

I was going to ask if you realized that your OP was perceived as sarcastic, but you're too retarded to realize how flags/ID's work

Only 1st Lady I've ever seen that I want to watch do a Squat Cobbler.

I'm okay with mild degeneracy, anything taken to extremes is poisonous.
Anyway Melania has managed to be the most dignified and gracious first lady of all time despite being a gold-digging slut and having a funny accent. All you fags with frumpy political wives are so obviously jealous of us, it's great.

Attached: 1306133748987.jpg (800x600, 246K)

She's a total fox.

Attached: Xenomorph_queen.png (631x480, 431K)

at least she doesnt have a penis except when the Donald is giving it her and putting it in her body. "M-m-m-michael and I" Obama calls her Michael on at least 3 occasions in public. Also all the times tht faggot nigger is caught on tv having some junk swinging about between (((her))) knees goes to prove even more. Obama has had a tranny fetish since he lived in Indonesia with his foster dad who his mom was always busy piling shit on for not being a worthless nigger

Attached: 1502861888317.jpg (700x970, 433K)

I'm squeezing my hog to this, gunna keep it do it until I'm banned.

Let's be honest: Barbara Bush was the last first lady who wasn't a total degenerate trainwreck. I mean let's just go through them.
>Hillary Clinton
Absolutely evil oligarch
>Laura Bush
Evil oligarch who killed a guy
>Michelle Obama
black radical who was groomed from birth to be a democrat
>Melania Trump
Slavic slut who obviously married for money. Literal roastie who would've hit the wall if not for having access to millions of dollars.

I've had my share of lameness and beta behavior in life, I've had my times where I try to live by the highest moral standards. But I've never been a complete and total neet incel social loser omega that sour-grapes on wanting to get some pussy, nor a complete libertine mutant, either. Some of these people here go too far on "muh sexual degeneracy." Because they can't get no "sexual" period.

You don't need to be an unmasculine monk nerd that thumps his metaphorical bible, all to cover up you're just a geek with no game nor social skills, in order to be right wing.

We ain't no fockin' angels, queerbaits. Everybody's degenerate at heart. Jesus says so essentially, Himself.

TL;DR It's good to be morally reactionary. It's needed when the world's become a sewer. it's not bad,though, that the first lady has nice tits and isn't a friggin' ugly she-boon. Nor that Trump bones his hot wife.