BROWSER PLUGIN TO STOP THREAD SLIDING ON THIS BOARD

Hey,
If you use chrome, then this plugin will flash a warning when you are in a slide thread. Have used it for about a year now and its very reliable.

inb4 chrome??? I'm in infosec - yes its botnet but its a good browser. I did look into Firefox too but thats an sjw hell project now and I couldnt even get it to work. If ppl use this a bit then Ill do FF too, or whichever paranoid browser people want most.

chrome.google.com/webstore/search/antislider

Attached: Capture.png (1085x648, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gist.github.com/paulirish/78d6c1406c901be02c2d
pastebin.com/5Lq0AYft
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Im not downloading that shit.

Imagine this level of paranoia over shills on your politics board on an anime site. Get off the computer for a while m8

>chrome
>i'm in infosec
>asking users to download an unsigned, binary-blob plugin

fucking kill yourself

>Im not downloading that shit.

fkn hell m8, you're welcome...

you got a loicense for that (((plugin)))

Attached: notclicking.jpg (250x250, 14K)

what if the poster just wanted to see how many replies he could rack up on a thread without interfering?

>>asking users to download an unsigned, binary-blob plugin

Ive shilled it here before, it was on github for the last year, but not using the chrome store means you have to install it locally and enable dev mode, so that would be even worse.

Its just some javascript and jquery m8, its safe as houses. I just hate fucking slide threads...

Do you have a loicense for that shillpost, mohammed?

>you got a loicense for that (((plugin)))

its unironically the only weapon I own. Desperate times...

Yes, right here

Attached: 4b23b983dd13e9b4ba5c5179bee4fbbf.jpg (236x236, 11K)

>what if the poster just wanted to see how many replies he could rack up on a thread without interfering?

I dunno, but I'm guessing he's a cunt?...

shoo shoo, shillboi.

Post source if you will, I am am curious as to how this functions.

>>asking users to download an unsigned, binary-blob plugin

It's JS u ponce, it's easier to read than the doubt in your girlfriends eyes. Kill your own fucking self.

gist.github.com/paulirish/78d6c1406c901be02c2d

that link gives you chapter and verse on how to read the code for any chrome extension. dyor, fag.

I might provide you my key strokes if you just ask nicely

>Post source if you will, I am am curious as to how this functions.

np m8, heres the main prog...

pastebin.com/5Lq0AYft

It basically counts the amount of OP's poster ID on the page. If there's more than 25 replies and they dont answer then it triggers a jquery alert within the page. Dead simple. I had to do some regex stuff because the post ID's can have non standard chars which bork parsing, but there wasnt muuch to it.

BTW I'm no programmer - I work in infrastructure mainly, but been teaching myself to code lately cos the big security bois will laugh at me if i cant...

Thank you OP for the plugin, also nice naming scheme.

>Imagine this level of paranoia over shills on your politics board on an anime site. Get off the computer for a while m8

Why dont you see how many copies of the Guardian you can fit up your wizards sleeve of an asshole while your bf takes pictures?

>also nice naming scheme.

;-) cheers bruv.

Then he's a dumb fuck with nothing to contribute

Attached: 1527172385447.webm (800x1040, 730K)

Ain't touching that shit, nigger...