Mfw not a single country supported canada while a bunch supported saudi arabia

>mfw not a single country supported canada while a bunch supported saudi arabia

AHAHAHAH

Attached: leafd.jpg (999x750, 67K)

Trudeau is definitely out next election. It is just one fuckup after another.

i still support you, canada

Attached: 1495235671493.jpg (900x900, 109K)

I know why we hate canada but why does the rest of the world hate it?

>supporting a country with 11th century civilizational values.

Really gets the neurons firing

checked
Canada is like a bullied kid that even other bullied kids think to themselves "damn he's just asking for it"

Just shows how our countries are pathetic and bought off by sandniggers. I support leafs, they are our allies. Saudis should exterminated, but Yankees are cowards and let arabs own them because petrodollar.

How has no one in Canada bitched about these dumb ass laws you have regarding dairy supply? It’s literally government policy in your country to bid up the price of dairy. You must be paying like $7 for a carton of milk there.

Why are Jow Forums white nationalists siding with Saudi Arabia over a white country?

brainwashed liberal canadians like to believe they are extremely loved on the world stage. this has caused great asshurt in my country.

dont expect the trudeau government to ever stand up for human rights abroad again

He still thinks Trump's world same as Obama's world, what an idiot

I wouldn't support canada either

t. canada

The price of shitposting.

Jow Forums, like a woman, will choose a monster with cash and no respect for humanity over a whiny faggot ironist every time.

Attached: gestalt.jpg (540x560, 52K)

the consumer pays $4.47 for 4L of milk where i live
the retailer actually pays closer to $7 for that same jug when they bring it in (retailers lose money on milk, bread, etc. on the reg)
those figures haven't changed in a long time

"human rights" is a complete utter joke and scam to exploit the empathy of whites.

You realize this is because the Saudis are aligned with Israel and working together, right? No one can speak out against them and Canada is a useless piece of shit petri dish for mass immigration and restriction of rights and freedoms. A random feminist ambassador spoke out and started the shit storm and now the shit hawks are coming home to roost on this failed state.

But no one supports Canada because they literally cant speak out against KSA and by proxy Israel.

Attached: canadaVancouverChildMarriageWhiteGirl.jpg (1446x2975, 698K)

Saudi Arabia doesn't allow women to vote, so I have to say I'm on their side desu

Attached: sweden_iran.jpg (1200x739, 749K)

you are talking about the very same board that likes to hate on kikes but still supports a kike loving president.

>supporting a country with anti civilizational values.
better than the alternative

>Supporting a regime with moon values
Glad no one did this

Im waiting to see how long its gonna take canadians to figure out if they get rid of truedope. The sooner the world forgives canada

Attached: 1.png (761x492, 406K)

>reee why won't you support canadian's attempts to culturally subvert other sovereign nations
>you're a slave of the petrodollar reeee

Haha we can't go isolationist soon enough
SA did the right thing, quarantine Canada and ignore them

Attached: 1533772644272.png (500x472, 223K)

They should start using that oil money to buy Politicians instead of feeding and housing brown people then they might get somewhere. Virtue signaling only goes so far

Canada literally got cucked

So they restrict supply then put price controls on it? Jesus. So the businesses have to raise prices on everything else to make up for their loses. Or are the businesses being refunded? This is the most idiotic system I have ever heard of.

>canadian's attempts to culturally subvert other sovereign nations
Nobody does this as much as USA does

People think we are joking when we say we hate canada.

*$7 for a bag (im sorry)

Women in power is such a fucking joke
You just know in their little tiny pea brains they think they are diplomatic and ‘doing such a good job’ by covering their heads for foreign leaders
In reality they are just selling out their country, as all women leaders have done throughout history

Because you fucks are disgusting hypocrites, a disgrace to the Western world.

weed

cheese is insanely expensive there

Mexico > Canada

That isn't the will of the people and it contradicts the intentions of our founding fathers and we're doing something about it now, not wringing our hands over our parents' mistakes.
And besides, the forces pushing this are multinational. Being unimportant enough to be largely ignored by them doesn't make you superior, just unimportant.

>getting rid of thousands of sandnigger students whom are going to the states.

kek.

Can't argue, minus the cartels, their beaches, beer, tequila is all great

>students that pay $100k each
>going to be spent in other countries instead
Winning!

Justin doesn't actually expect Trump to protect him after all the insults, does he?
Leafs are big boys, they can deal with a recession for a few decades.

>Supporting a country with "it's 2017" civilization all values.

Get raked.

>we're doing something about it now,
No, you aren't. Trump has no intention of stopping it.
> the forces pushing this are multinational.
You mean the American Jews.
>Being unimportant enough to be largely ignored by them doesn't make you superior,
I wish we were ignored by them.

Lol you can dress your sex doll in a burka but leave the west out of it

>supporting a country whose primary language will be a slant between Arabic and Chinese in 20 years

I'd rather deal with a civilization with old values than a civilization with dying ones.

Fuck Canada. Imagine being such a piece of shit country that people support the Sauds over you.

>Everyone thinks that Canada is going to overtake the US in world geopolitics because Trump was going to fuck everything up
>Trudeau ends up fucking everything up for Canada as he US is back on top of geopolitics

how long has that shitstain been in charge? it feels like forever

Trudeau got bullied by Chandler at prep school.

Fucking Chandler.

Attached: 7794376024_matthew-perry-le-26-avril-2017[1].jpg (880x586, 73K)

We don't care what Saudis do to their own citizens, we just want their oil. Leafs are acting like busybody faggots and beyond that Trudeau is a kike as far as I'm concerned who does not have our interests at heart, at all. So fuck them. Your country is alright, too bad you personally are a faggot.

Is the government pretty much involved in everything the average Canadian does on a daily basis?

>Implying students from other countries won't come on the already backed logged list

top kek.

Maybe Trudeau will wear some socks commemorating the situation
At least you have that to think about

Attached: whitemale.jpg (1400x1102, 503K)

I actually like that our government is standing up to them now. One of the few good things Trudeau has done although it wasn't even his doing

Even though that leaf broad that started this whole mess is getting away with it and I think Trudeau is a moonbeam faggit, I still support the leafs over the goddamn Saudis. Fuck Saudi Arabia and Israel for 9/11

You're very ignorant, maybe you should ask yourself why you think you know so much about America. Is it because you watch our movies? lol
Good luck with your own problems, hopefully you don't end up like other places without a 2A. And be glad you didn't contract The Jew during WW2 like we did, it's a nasty disease for sure but we didn't realize Europe was so infectious.

Are you an assassin?

Nazis are this cucked that they’re unironically defending a heretical theocracy.

Guys I just had side surgery. Spare me.

most cdn white males love america, pls dont forget about us... (am a leaf)

How the fuck did Mexico beat us in Trump relations?

Attached: trudeauwinning2.png (646x444, 148K)

yeah yeah yeah, the joos are keeping you down.
It's usually the people of crime blaming the gubmint, but whatever

>I'd rather deal with a civilization with old values than a civilization with dying ones.

oh the irony

I support Canada.

Based

Just an errand boy.

This is the Reddit Canadian mentality. They brag about losing money, about being losers, yet they wonder why the world thinks they are insufferable.

>Oil crash
>Real estate crash
>Haha we have $100,000*1,600 less amerimutts, who's winning now?

>respect for humanity
gotta earn it, brah

Indignation isn't going to change the facts of the matter. You're a faggot and so is your country.

One of the first things Trump did was fly to SA and make nice with them, then they spanked their terrorism-loving old guard including globalist cucklord Prince Alwaleed
Meanwhile Canada joined our fucking #resist movement, what the fuck. Now they're trying to start SJW revolutions in the middle east.

Northern wall cant come soon enough

Because Mexico is actually trying to bring things to the deal table. Trump doesnt care what you say about him as long as your willing to go to the table and deal. Canada will not deal and instead is talking shit without doing anything

You'll pay dearly. We have alot of fresh water and oil that you'll never get again if you snub us like this in the future.

Well aware that we're on the same trajectory. Fortunately, Cucknadians are more than willing to be our canary in the coal mine.

Enjoying paying more for your daily groceries? Keep paying those tariffs, goober. While you’re at it, why not join the army and complete your cuckhold cycle?

In what scenario would Canada overtake us in anything? Canadians are just insufferable annoying weirdos eternally resentful that their neighboring country is a thousand times more relevant

Trump got into office and quickly realized that Mexico doesn’t have any barriers to their market, their people are just too poor to buy our shit. But Canada does have all sorts of barriers to their market and they have the money to buy our shit. That Canada’s borderline communist government has been placing barriers for decades because our private enterprise was eating theirs alive.

As if the US couldn't take whatever it wanted.

I'll gladly pay them and more so long as the fuck you.

I love that movie

>relevant

>roleplaying as a hardass on twitter and reddit for years only for Trudeau to expose you as a bitch

Can we talk to the errand man?

>Be Canadian professor
>Get told by department to pass international students cuz they have good money.

Yet this leaf pretends there is a giant backlog and huge demand to study in Canada.

Saudi Arabia still funds terrorism like they always have, wtf are you talking about

I think that Trump's visit to SA will be known as the greatest move in curent geo-political history. Since Iran power is quickly fading, and basically every country that is outwardly against US/Israel/SA in the middle east is either a bombed out husk or irrelevant, SA is our best chance at least currently to stop a good chunk of the middle east from constantly fucking itself in the modern era

They don't. This is an 'inside' meme.

I'd support Canada but I rarely make pancakes so I don't have any actual need for maple syrup. Do you guys do anything else?

Does that make Justin Trudeau the SJW TE Lawrence?

Ladies and gentleman, I present you unbridled stupidity. Let me guess, you’re some poor hick from Alabama. Enjoy life below the poverty line.

>Enjoying paying more for your daily groceries?
If this actually has been happening it's been largely imperceptible to me
I haven't seen Americans whining about prices at all, only Canadians. Funny that...

We're pre-Trump America but with a better demographic percentage. We just need a proper leader.

This is a very subtle "it's 2018" post.
On the bright side, the world not supporting you means you won.
Never change, Canada.

Against non-America at least for now.

I lost my sides to the suits of armor

Oil
Saudi Arabia hasn’t run out of cheap oil yet so the western world is afraid of the repercussions if they stop sucking their dick

That's why I get my dairy from your sister's tits.

You don't talk to him you listen to him

Upvoted, kek.

I scrape the cheese from under my ballsack when I make a Pizza.

Canada is a not a major world power, they shouldn’t have offended the Saudis in the first place. Saudi Arabia’s Crown Prince wants to modernize the country economically and only a little socially. He is way more assertive than the past rulers and he isn’t going take shit from syrup slurping moose fuckers

> American goods cost more
> world thinks you're a bunch of poofters
> Saudi's have you top of the list of next 911 targets
> Open door to chinks and muslims
> Huge portions of the country occupied by french

How could this get any better? The absolute state of Canada.

>Get fucked in the ass by saudis
>"Aahh! America help!"
>"Fuck off!"
>"Haha exposed!"

You made a mess, clean it yourself!