SLOW DRAWN OUT GOOGLE CAPTCHA

GAY

AS

FUCK

Attached: hero-recaptcha-invisible.gif (200x200, 293K)

Just switch captcha providers, it's a free market

Attached: oh you.jpg (625x415, 39K)

don't even have gmail senpai

Have you tried logging in to gmail first?*

Attached: 1524125157338.png (249x249, 73K)

have you tried deathbycaptcha.com first?

I never experienced this ever.

Attached: 1533424564408.jpg (250x220, 6K)

some people at google are very upset at the fact that 4chinner's are adept at identifying helicopters and roads on captcha
now we don't get them anymore

Attached: 1498525503543.png (401x583, 272K)

Attached: 1325870226988.gif (515x482, 102K)

Interesting. Someone should complain that reCAPTCHA is being used to promote hate groups. Maybe that's going to free us from it.

kek

Yeah they need to be gassed for this. I don’t mean that ironically. They need to be legitimately gassed to death inside of homicidal gas chambers with a live stream so we can all watch and fap to it

Captcha's aren't even about proving who's human and who isn't, not anymore at least.
These days it's about some machine learning shit.
But anyone with half a brain knows that people will deliberately fuck with it because the can, teaching the machine shit in the process.

i value my time and happiness more than money, and I seriously could not care less about giving money to Jow Forums, it doesn't bother me

Attached: 1509297960101.jpg (225x225, 16K)

The Russians are great at it. They create spam bots to shill for Trump.

SO MUCH GAY

Checked.

Attached: 1B43A4ED-A4DD-4387-A570-262A20863720.png (500x509, 120K)

they are tracking your posts with it, they can tell what IP you are visiting when you fill out the captcha so they are putting you in the nazi list to give to hillary when she comes to power you know its true, boycott google

>anyone i don't agree with is a russian bot. also wasted digs.

>The Russians are great at it.
>They create spam bots to shill for Trump.
I use to like Leafs, but they've become mentally unstable over the past few years.

just learn to quad window brainlet and be solving 2 captchas while writing your next 2 posts

Quite often threads on Jow Forums are created to whine about the CAPTCHA. You would think that the Technology board would lead us in the struggle against the awful authentication system. But they take a back seat like the rest of us. It's very depressing that of all the minds here, no one is trying to mobilize an effort to create a better system.

We are all aware of how shit it is. That is understood. Can we now have threads about moving forward with implementing a better solution, or creating one if it doesn't already exist.

Attached: OC.png (1080x597, 375K)

Funny I feel the same about Americans. What happened?

buy a pass dumb poorfag

>It's very depressing that of all the minds here, no one is trying to mobilize an effort to create a better system.
The longer you read about Big Tech the more you realize it isn't actually innovative.
Google, Apple, Microsoft
None of them have really done anything new and creative in a long time. They just coast on past successes and assume they're never not be number one.

it doesnt work for me at all from my modem anymore

im contemplating buying a Jow Forums pass because im running through so much phone data

this is ridiculous. change the fucking captcha provider. why does google have a say in who can post on Jow Forums or not? i literally got banned from Jow Forums by google