TURKISH MAD MAN FINALLY DID IT

He gave the final ultimatum to Trump.

nytimes.com/2018/08/10/opinion/turkey-erdogan-trump-crisis-sanctions.html

"Before it is too late, Washington must give up the misguided notion that our relationship can be asymmetrical and come to terms with the fact that Turkey has alternatives. Failure to reverse this trend of unilateralism and disrespect will require us to start looking for new friends and allies."

What is Trump's next move?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 7.04.09 PM.png (624x451, 458K)

Trump will ease the sanctions and erdogan will release the pastor and both of them will look good and they planned it all beforehand.

>start looking for new friends
The absolute state of roaches lmao

They have all the goats.

What about Turkish cleric Gulen's extradition?

nope

we're siding with chinks and slavshits nao

To continue the trend of unilateralism and disrespect, of course.

Attached: 1524790078731.png (922x519, 396K)

This is gonna end in GERMANY YES

They turned towards Russia in these situation since Ottoman times, it's not like the people in the state department didn't expect this. All part of the game.

A can of RAID.

Trip 7's has spoken.
Our way is clear.

>Turkey is finally getting kicked out of NATO
About fucking time.

>>FRIENDSHIP WITH USA ENDED
>>NOW BEST FRIEND WITH LESOTHO

new frens plz.

Attached: Turkish_embassy.jpg (500x370, 84K)

Turkey threatened Europe that if they didn't get their way they would flood it with Migrants.
Edrogan is a psychopath and he can go ahead and try to find new friends.
Hopefully they are considered the enemy of the West afterward and Constantinople can be reclaimed as rightful Western clay

>998
Why have the digits forsaken me

Attached: 1513147036953.jpg (510x684, 103K)

just as planned
turkey is the lynchpin of NATO. they will be the first to leave. boomers on suicide watch.

Retake Constaninople

remember when turkey almost joined the EU? good times.

>He gave the final ultimatum to Trump
Trump should send him a dildo.. so he can go fuck himself, lol

Attached: 3dd13.png (602x339, 155K)

You're actually retarded

Pls abandon roaches and acknowledge the armenian genocide, you will get at least 2 million votes alone in california

>4d chess move
>Canada supports US vs Turkey
>Saudi supports Turkey
>Remove kebab and camel
>celebrate with a pint at the winchester

>TURKISH MAD MAN FINALLY DID IT

Attached: Donald Trump receiving an %22Ottoman slap%22.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

Every time that turknigger opens its turknigger mouth Trump should double the tariffs.

Very soon stupid Americans will run out of countries to put tariffs on.
So as rabid bitches as they are they will start with putting tariffs on themselves...LOL, that's how stupid and blood thirsty they are.
Don't you worry stupid Americans you will be drinking blood of each others soon.

Attached: America will destrpy itself from within..jpg (1024x669, 112K)

How many wheelbarrows of your turknigger liras does it take to buy a kebab these days, anyway?

Release the rubber dinghy flotilla

Hi american shitter...

Attached: Americans-3.jpg (1024x640, 173K)

is anyone actually wants to be frens with turkey?

>is anyone actually wants to be frens with turkey?
is anyone actually wants to be frens with rabid Americans?

Turk roaches btfo

The day of the raid is finally here

Attached: 6A211AA9-25EB-495C-9980-F34DC31D3B28.jpg (70x276, 16K)

Erdogan’s political rival (who wanted Turkey to stay secular instead of becoming Muslim) retired to Pennsylvania before he could kill him. Now, Erdogan blames his rival, America and the CIA for everything that goes wrong in Turkey.

>gulen
>secularist

Learn to turkey, he's an islamist with softer edges/better PR who wants much much more religion in daily life than Erdo

show your flag pussy

>turkey

Who fucking cares? Good fucking god op, are you Turkish or something? Turkey is meaningless to America.

Does the faggot turknigger turdogan know you're using the Internet when you should be out fucking your goat?

Attached: IMG_1166.jpg (705x375, 57K)

>show your flag pussy
you must lick my ass hole first leaf

>out fucking your goat?

Attached: 74381-0512234.jpg (873x491, 80K)

They know you want to attack Iran they aren't going to support that.

>on the Internet

Attached: IMG_1167.jpg (765x759, 98K)

>>on the Internet
in public places

Attached: Americans at Walmart-2.jpg (1024x768, 92K)

here is another for your collection friend

Attached: 1531592334006.jpg (520x768, 59K)

I hope we break ties with Turkey so they get excluded from NATO and the EU permanently. This way we can stop globalism creep into our institutions and instead fall back on pan-Europeanism.

Wrong.

Turkey is done until they pull out of Syria

>This way we can stop globalism
you are globalism you fucking mutt jesus fuck you can't smell your own shit on your knees keep sucking those dicks which ones taste better the brown on the cut ones

Attached: greatsatan.jpg (895x792, 219K)

One of us is the color of shit, turknigger.

Attached: IMG_1168.png (500x419, 80K)

wtf did Köksal Baba do to you

Turkey out of NATO. Russia in. Make it happen.

except on Thanksgiving

The only rootless international Jew here is you rabbi

Attached: 1533602054264 (1).png (634x622, 276K)

>He doesn't understand the duplicitous nature of politics
>A fucking leaf
Call me anything you like, leaf, but at the end of the day my country is still majority white, a global superpower, our Conservative party is in complete control of our political apperatus, and Trump is the president Jow Forums was thick dicked for. Also, we still have the monuments of our forefathers. Enjoy being a majority minority for the next 20 years before you're overtaken - if you're alive by then. I actually live an hour from the border so I'll gladly grab my rifle and make sure no subhuman syrup niggers step foot in the greatest country on the planet.

>color of shit
American edition...LOL

Attached: Americans at Walmart-8.jpg (1024x640, 186K)

>turkey looking elsewhere for friends

oh no, that sucks

fuck off roaches

>require us to start looking for new friends
sad, lonely roach.

Attached: 1503258827256.jpg (320x454, 74K)

That's how you stupid fucks get one more very powerful enemy.

GET THE ROACH OUT OF NATO AND BACK ASSAD

The only reason we let Turkey into NATO was to put IRBMs there and point them at Russia, which JFK then removed.

Fuck them if they want to leave. They can have fun getting bombed by Israel

>Turkey
>Powerful enemy
Choose one. Muslims have never won a modern war, not even aginst other muslims.

that tweet... fucking based saudi

fuck off boomer

>AMERICA HAS MOST POWERFUL ARMY IN THE WORLD.
Tell us how most powerful army in the World won against rice farmers in Vietnam,
or against primitive Afghans....LMAO

Attached: USA-homo military-disgusting.jpg (625x833, 331K)

Kek

>Tell us how most powerful army in the World won against rice farmers in Vietnam,

When you're fighting America, you don't have to beat our army in order to win (Make us go away) on your turf. All you really have to do is make the war unpopular enough.

Now, whether you want to blame the press for that or whatever, that's essentially what happened. The public lost their desire for war in Vietnam. If you look at the actual combat record, of course the U.S. was doing better than the Vietnamese, but the Vietnamese wanted it more and were willing to lose more than we were.

>or against primitive Afghans....LMAO

Same reason everyone else 'loses' against them. Afghanistan is big and the terrain makes for a lot of remote, hard to reach areas that are dominated by a bunch of tribal elders who are all duplicitous as fuck and never get along.

Eventually you just say "Fuck it" and cut your losses.

NATO has non white countries in it tho

Attached: Winchester.jpg (525x540, 30K)

Good. Turkey can be friends with Iran and Russia now and reconcile with Assad. MAKE THE FERTILE CRESCENT GREAT AGAIN!

SO...EXUSES, FUCKING EXUSES......and more FUCKING EXCUSES.
LMAO

Attached: gif-1459927694646.gif (290x189, 1.03M)

>Failure to reverse this trend of unilateralism and disrespect will require us to start looking for new friends and allies."What is Trump's next move?

In other words Europe, Iran and Russia.

More of an explanation, but if you say so.

>More of an explanation, but if you say so.
EVERY EXUSE IS A FORM OF AN EXPLANATION.

Just every country in the world

Attached: ass jealous-?.jpg (483x600, 47K)

Turkey's only alternatives are trying to weasel their way into the dying EU, or sucking up to Putin who will promptly throw Erdogan into the dump once he is no longer useful. Putin still remembers that fighter jet they downed.

Daily Reminder that Turkey is rightful Aryan clay

>White Greeks to the West
>Shit-colored arab turkniggers in the middle
>White Armenians to the East
mfw geographical shit sandwich

This has been ramping up for a bit and Turkey is becoming unstable, I'm guessing we removed our nukes after that failed coup

Attached: 1532465763403.gif (200x200, 1.95M)

If you have to tweet as a leader of your nation you are planning to "look for new friends" as a treat... the other alternative will treat you like the new bitch to take advantage of just to accept you in the gang.

Just like prison. Erdogan showed weakness and now he is going to get rape either by the USA or China/Russia

SO YOU STUPID AMERICANS DON'T UNDERSTAND YET THE TRAP THAT PUTIN SET UP FOR YOU WHEN IT COMES TO TURKEY.

Bwahahahahahahaha...hahahahahaha....hahahahahahaha

AND BIG MOUTH TRUMP FELL FOR IT....LMAO

Attached: giphy-2.gif (250x166, 227K)

hi sockpuppet 1, hello sock puppet 2. Lets be angry at this or that, everyone should be angry like us. Ree, haha, right? memes. oh fun!

Nice flag. If you were a true turk, you'd fly it. you arent. off you go. Also you are going to double down on posting ignorantly as a last ditch effort to incite some form of anger. futile. Merchant, you do not own the rustles.

>born a shitskin arab turknigger
>dreamed of being a White Greek or White Armenian
>died
t. turknigger turkroaches everywhere

Attached: 00001.png (472x470, 304K)

Attached: C596CB8B-2CBD-4996-B8C5-B3228AF81806.jpg (263x192, 22K)

Attached: bullfight-SPAIN.jpg (985x768, 568K)

>gif
WHAT DA FUC IS DAT NIG?!

>whats trumps next move?

Attached: 51p2wczkX-L.jpg (354x500, 50K)

his sex toy...

looks like a catail

he is just loosening up the plant and the fibers that are under pressure busrt out.

Based Erdogan.

Honestly we should be clearing all of the middle east on infidels

not even close. they wanted but they did not pass any meaningful legislation that EU demanded to improve human rights

>What is Trump's next move?

Attached: ptdEpxz.jpg (594x393, 83K)

>That's how you stupid fucks get one more very powerful enemy.

lmao How deluded are the t*rk monkeys?

Attached: 1430690088227.jpg (228x221, 11K)

Watch out spaghetti, TURKEY OWNS you 17 billion dollars. LOL
you might need to suck more muslim and nigger immigrants cock if they don't pay.

That's just corn syrup, stop making fun of my friends. Concentrate on the r*ches

Good, fuck Turkey. Hopefully we find a way to fuck them up the ass with our brave men and women of the armed forces. Since I did my part in Iraq and Afghanishit, I will continue to go to school, graduate and do better things than those people. God Speed, fellow service members, make our country great again.

>What is Trump's next move?
Whatever gets us out but makes it look like we tried

Attached: 1517915439564.png (628x487, 184K)

>Whatever gets us out but makes it look like we tried

Do you realize how unintelligible and unhinged you are? Don't reply to me or my posts ever again.

T. (((Fellow))) white people