Working as a cook at a hospital

>working as a cook at a hospital
>usual kitchen environment, people are crude and vulgar as fuck (I love it)
>work for four months
>19-year-old negress who is awful at her job (dietary aide) makes a pass at me
>Tell her not only am I not interested, but she also sucks at her job
>Her work gets worse, she gets mouthier
>Eventually tell supervisor he needs to get rid of her
>Same day she "overhears" me telling a coworker a story where someone said "I'm glad my ancestors killed your ancestors"
>She removes the context and accuses me of essentially claiming slavery was a good thing, writes a long overblown statement without saying a word to me
>Literally storms out of the building saying she can't work with me, she's "literally shaking"
>mfw they might actually fire me over this
>mfw I get along with everyone and have never been written up for anything
>mfw she wants to work in a kitchen despite being this easily triggered
>mfw this isn't Tumblr

Moral of the story: Don't hire black women. They're insane.

Attached: Djj0hnpXsAA6WOu.jpg (1120x1200, 102K)

Hire a kike and sue her for slander.

Young women are almost always shitty people. You just have to smile and nod and ignore them as best you can. Believe me it's not a race thing. Once women get used to the real world (late 20s) they generally are great to work with.

t. Nursing assistant in high school and college who worked with young female nurses and nursing assistants.

I literally can't understand why would anyone ever want to live in a country with niggers

>Don't hire black women
no shit. never hire women period.

This. Did my apprenticeship with one male baker and 2 females one an apprentice one qualified. They would bitch neither of us small talked to either of them. We would just say we are concentrating on work and had nothing to say. Our female boss left it alone and then the girls started crying all day that we were prejudice and hated working with women. I asked my boss in front of them had i in the 5 years I had worked for her ever shown any kind of contempt or reason to believe so and she admitted I had not.

Damned if you do damned if you don't. However if you are a good employee int he real world starving them of ammo is the best you can do.

We ask ourselves that every day.

>woman
>crying on the job
yeah

Attached: smugu.png (414x459, 324K)

Should have fucked that negro instead you will lose your job.

We really should have genocided everyone in the south. Sherman was right.

>Don't hire black women
i work with black women. i don't have any problems. perhaps if you just keep your fucking mouth shut and do your job and not worry what other people are doing, you wouldn't have a problem at work. i don't and i have worked with my black female co-workers for 7 years now. we get along great. WHY? because i keep my mouth shut and mind my own business. try it sometimes and maybe you wont come off as some cringy asshole. really hope you do get fired, maybe you'll learn that bringing personal shit to work backfires most of the time.

Sorry this is happening to to you mate, I had a few white roasties I used to work with try to get me fired for being "racist" at my job but they were unsuccessful. Just play it cool when speaking with management and obviously don't reveal your power level, if anything play stupid for the most part.

Attached: SW4FUyT.png (1011x1049, 222K)

>It's easy working with black women
>just be a quiet effeminate good little cuck and you'll be fine.
Gas yourself.

Attached: 01f0a581365b46a6e42a062828c7a33070e41ccf856be4d42d92822881c0f9f0.jpg (634x781, 76K)

Are you a nurse or something?

You should have turned the dindu down without adding a snide remark
This, my uncle and his Kike team will take on most any case.

Attached: 561843741343.png (550x484, 326K)

Work in a unionized workplace and you’d have protections.

>Work in a unionized workplace and you’d have protections.
Bullshit, the union at my gov't job only protects the retarded and people who are buddy buddy with management, but I repeat myself.

Attached: 7731253212.jpg (480x360, 10K)

At least we used them as slaves.
Europe invited them in for nothing.

Didn't the Limeys have organic farm tools too?

Absolutely this. Before founding my business, I worked for a national utility and infrastructure company in logistics. I'm only in the office one day a week. Every time I'm there this little whore that's like 20 flirts with me. I ignore her. Everytime. This goes on for months. One day I finally tell her "Look, I'm not interested."

Next office day a week later rolls around. Come into office. Regional manager calls me in. HR cunt is in room. Tells me a sexual harassment claim has been filed against me. RM totally stands up for me. HR cunt storms out in a huff. I come out of RM's office and glower at little slut. She's obviously angry I'm not fired. As if they would fire me over some $9/hr office cocksuck.

Moral of the story: bitches shouldn't work.

I was kinda in the same situation, ofcourse this being fast food.

>be me
>drumph supporter
>usually don't expose power level
>only kick the piss with a liberal co-worker
>we don't see eye to eye but are great friends and shit on each other's beliefs and political events
>only other time was calling a muslim manager a goatfucker but he was just a shitty mulatto

to put some more into context from the time, there was almost a literal race war from the morning shift black women (was shut down because head manager was also a black woman)

>eventually word comes about I'm a racist
>the workplace was shitty enough so if I'm not with my lads I keep my head down
>hangin one night with basedblack co-worker
>basically a nigger but acknowledges being a nigger, says dumb shit but is a hardworking man
>morning black woman worked night shift
>confronted me about being a racist
>not sure how it got out but wasn't going down now
>tried to pressure her into telling me who started it or I would have her reported
(also context, I was good friends with just about all staff, they'd probably take my side)
>attempts to bring up some dumb shit I've never heard
>basedblack butts in and says throwing that word about is careless and can a nigga fired
>she sulks away back to her duty

suck to hear OP, but the best you can do is calmly explain to your managers the situation. If they care for your work, they'll listen. That, or start learning where important shit is to start sabotage if you get dicked.

Attached: 1475004558318.jpg (525x809, 131K)

>just never say anything or make any friends and ull be ok