What are your thoughts on the upcoming Unite the Right rally?

What are your thoughts on the upcoming Unite the Right rally?

Attached: UTR Torch Rally.jpg (799x534, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

antifascistnews.net/2018/07/29/alt-right-not-welcome-an-antifascist-abolitionist-bloc-on-august-12th-in-washington-dc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope Trump steps out onto the balcony and addresses the crowd like a good old fashioned Hitler rally.

Can't wait to see what false flag occurs.

that you should learn to use the catalog faggot

gonna be horrible, probably gonna be a false flag that'll shut our little movement down for good

Literally no one who is actually right wing will show up.

I hope to see our boys out there fighting like warriors against the shitskin hordes.

Attached: 1471423158150.jpg (500x498, 73K)

>Identitarians try to get non-identitarians approval
>even though they would take away the rights of the people they want to "unite"
>they instead kill some bitch and ruin everything, as they always do
Why doesn't white nationalists/supremacists just focus on fighting (other) marxists and muzzies instead of fucking things up for libertarians and conservatives?

Attached: 1501109618536.png (1000x800, 328K)

fake and gay

>thoughts on the upcoming Unite the Right rally

Attached: 1423771397635.gif (330x248, 1.12M)

NPR was shilling it up as the next big white supremicest extremist terror event that we'll all have to be ready for.

Attached: 021A5F35-3C9C-4493-8333-8F42F2FFF308.jpg (666x759, 177K)

Why the fuck does everyone focus on that fat girl who got killed and not the fact a fucking HELICOPTER crashed there

Attached: worried kraut.jpg (902x964, 178K)

The first one was staged to kill the Alt Right and it did.

This second one is staged to kill The Right and it already had started before it has actually started. RIP Proud Boys.

Attached: cd7e7d6d40106f033ba61dc6f985cb2759af01d1_hq.gif (480x270, 1.49M)

Comfy false flag incoming. Maybe some dead cia niggers

Attached: 1532044302858.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

Everyone from my office is going. I work out of Main Justice for [redacted - only users with a Jow Forums gold pass can view this comment]. We're going to pay meth heads to carry nazi flags and stir up the media. Then we're going to crash a car into people with no survivors.

>that'll shut our little movement down for good
Jow Forums is apolitical, what are you talking about?

it's going to be a few dozen skinheads screaming white power and doing nazi salutes for the news cameras while surrounded by tens of thousands of counter protesters. then there will be another wave of censorship and the media will declare the alt right dead

oh and fyi the tiki torch thing was spontaneous. Not officially part of the event at all.

cant wait for the violence. hope undercover feds get into a brawl with antifa, hope a challenger of peace speeds through the crowd lovingly, hope its just generally an all out bloodbath
bonus if pic related shows up and declares war on all degenerates and non whites

Attached: muskpedokiller.png (1920x1080, 3.06M)

because it was an accident and unrelated to the rally

Attached: 1507770060641.jpg (522x513, 81K)

Attached: 1524883378481.jpg (698x710, 115K)

Maybe the Mossad took down the chopper cuz it saw the truth.

Attached: 1525977437600.jpg (1780x1461, 697K)

It's a false flag

Controlled opposition Nuremsperg rally planned to throw the midterms to the Dems. Best case scenario is less than a hundred wignats show up but antifa overreacts and burns down DC in a massive chimpout.

It’s going to be around 100 to 200 protesters (very generous estimate). 10,000 antifa, BLM, DSA, etc. Antifa will try to stop the march by starting a riot (remember j20).

Attached: DA448733-2879-46C5-87FC-3E287134EEBE.png (1334x750, 2.07M)

>going on unrelated vacation somewhere else during Charlettesville rally
>just like last year I was on vacation when the rally happened
What the fuck

I hope it's just a shit ton of antifa members sperging out

I hope they overreact. And let's be real, antifa always overreacts.

it's past your bed time fuentes

BREAKING NEWS

TEN THOUSAND ALT RIGHT WHITE MALE NEON NAZI INCELS ARE STORMING THE NATIONAL MALL HOLDING ROAD FLARES
DEVELOPING…AP

Probably just a bunch of lower class neckbeard whites screaming something about the Jews.

GREAT GREAT OPTICS.
Every white proud person is gonna come out to the polls in November and vote Republican after seeing us unite like this.
Pure genius idea.

I can't wait for this cold civil war to go hot, I have a list.

Is anyone actually planning on going?
How could this be anything but a terrible idea?

People like you are why I've given up on the alt right and white nationalism. You're supposed to be good at pattern recognition (dem crime stats don't lie) but you can't put 2 and 2 together and realize LARP rallies are counterproductive and stupid. And no, I'm not "uniting" with David Duke, old Klansmen and the NSM. Thank god the TWP is defucnt.

Attached: ptlKJjJ.jpg (500x409, 73K)

You say this every larp and nothing happens

No matter how bad you wanna, just don't go. these things aren't good for us and we all know that. It's just that they will make it look exactly how they want, which is Ebil Nachees and such. there will likely be another false flag event though

Why did you leave out the part where you're watching everything unfold on livestream while an East African fucks your sister in the other room?

everyone to the hard right is disavowing this.
it is the definition of fake and gay, and anyone stupid enough to fall for this deserves to have their fucking live ruined

nobody gives a shit about rent-seeking faggots like you. good riddance and fuck off.

It's dumb, you'll have a more successful time spreading Jewish Problem info graphs all over the internet. That is how the majority of people come over to our side. Not with rally's that make us look bad, because it's always a trap.

So in other words you'd be much better off taking a trip to JimmyRustler.com, grabbing some info graphs, and red pilling everyone online, or print them out and post them in public places.

He could be italian

They saw this guy ditching the car

Attached: 1506044394846.jpg (600x800, 94K)

Enjoy losing and purity spiraling away all your normie friendly figures while your movement descends into pure schizophrenia and drug addiction. Whites aren't going to wake up when they see an army of fat slobs in plastic stahlhelms and polyester Nazi flags marching down the street.

Who cares
Escalation is always a good thing

We should all go goy-I mean guys and bring our well worn and totally not new nazi flags with us!

But seriously, these threads being made both here and on cripplechan have had some glow niggers that stand out like a prolapsed haemorrhoid

Attached: Schlomo with his fresh nazi false flag cropped.jpg (281x501, 85K)

I don't know much about it or who is involved in it so I can't really say. I don't think its a sin for white people to collectively organize themselves as a group if all other groups are doing it without hesitation. It seems like the jewish political groups fear nothing more than white people organizing, I wonder if that has something to do with the last 2 decades of war in the middle east. On the other hand I don't want to live in a white nationalist country, I want to live in the civic nationalist country I grew up in.

>Be Dylann Roof
>Sperg out and kill some non ghetto church niggers
>Get confederate flag banned

>Be Jason Kessler
>Organize a pro white rally but don't vet the attendees
>Tons of spergs and miscreants show up and some fat chick dies in a car crash
>WN sites get taken down in droves and mass deplatforming ensues
>Statues get taken down all across the South
So much winning. Accelerationism is a lie.

>Unite the Right rally?
unite around what goal?
if you are just gathering to expose people for FBI profiling then KYS

if you are uniting to get that kike\vatican\nigger\chink\spic then proceed.

>UTR 2 electric jewgaloo

>Why doesn't white nationalists/supremacists just focus on fighting (other) marxists and muzzies instead of fucking things up for libertarians and conservatives?
implying half the white nationalists/supremacists aren't FBI agents like in the 90s

Its their movement to do with as they please, I dont care if it happens or not

If anyone cared enough they would be involved not just crying opinions on ch, they have IRC's and discords, y'know

>impling Mike Enoch will be there

90% + white parts of the country aren't the mythical perfect ethno state either. Vermont and Portland are pozzed to hell and back despite having a firm white majority and West Virginia is a corrupt shithole who's entire state supreme court got impeached for embezzlement.

>So much winning.
We are
The center is dying

>Jow Forums is apolitical

Attached: 1532561253537.jpg (261x244, 11K)

if i had 3 mil in the bank and/or the backing of the government, i'd be there.

the glow will be visible from space

That's fine, but that doesn't mean the US can't control its borders and immigration rates. I don't remember there ever being a vote to dissolve the US state into a borderless corporate zone either.

probably a van, a drone, or a squirt gun with carfent.

Even Richard Spencer is telling people that this shit is a trap and not to go. Anyone who thinks Jason Kessler isn't some kind of federal informant had to be retarded at this point

Fake and gay, with heavy traffic expected once again

Attached: IMG_3442.jpg (960x648, 174K)

It is but you're impatient. Patrick Little and Paul Nehlen are unelectable and will be for the foreseeable future. Don't make the same mistake as the left and push too hard, too fast.

>foggy bottom
nice to see the apple didn't fall too far from the tree

Attached: enhanced-buzz-17361-1384341987-8.jpg?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto.j (400x300, 56K)

>unelectable
Who cares?
This country will collapse within 20 years

4 years ago it would have been unthinkable to have that as your policy. Now it isn't. Immigration control is a real possibility if we don't fuck up the midterms or 2020 election, which these UTR organizers seem hellbent on doing.

>Accident
Literally no kike media will ever say its an accident

Fuck the Neo-Jacobin Left

you don't understand "escalation." In reactionary terms it means that we need the left wing to grow more and more crazy, start pushing transgender shit in elementary schools and restricting speech rights. That shit will bring more people in the center to our side.

This rally can only harm us, even if the left are caught on camera murdering someone, it still would get twisted to blame UTR2 because that's where the narrative is. Kessler proved himself to be a fed by putting this bullshit on.

>summer fag
Jesus Christ, just go back to school already. Skipping class is not in your self-interest.

Thats about how long they think social security will last before the rides over

Americans are too lazy to collapse their country. The only way I can see that happening is if hollywood, ESPN and the entire video games industry implode at the same time and people are forced to look the the absolute state of the country.

tfw im in that picture

It was a great event - that photo was taken as the left ran in fear. The men ran away leaving the women to be surrounded by clean cut, brave, patriarchy and patriarchy-to-be. They were told they couldn't get a phone number and sent away. No point in a sequel. Moved on. Meet with you local tribe and celebrate C-Day with our traditions, milk, Heyer/Challenger Pinata, VSP bonfire, 100 bite broccoli bfast. Hail Victory GOys!

Is there any "counterintelligence" ever done by monitoring ItsGoingDown DOT org or AntiFacistNews DOT net?

a bunch of tards will be doxxed even if its not made public many will be punished . just by chance it would seem their numbers thinned

i would assume Jow Forums will decline a bit more and you will see the same threads more often. not reposts just the same threads indicating less traffic

>I speak for Jow Forums

Attached: goy-kun.png (687x696, 24K)

DC police don't fuck around, they carry assault rifles openly. antifa will get decimated.

>Americans are too lazy to collapse their country.
Because we are wealthy

>shit will bring more people in the center to our side.
rallies like this increase the size of and aggressiveness of antifa them rioting costs (((them))) lots of shekels

Example - antifascistnews.net/2018/07/29/alt-right-not-welcome-an-antifascist-abolitionist-bloc-on-august-12th-in-washington-dc/

Please, the Russian shoulder mounted herf gun that took out the engine control computer is something we simply do not discuss.

Attached: cville009.jpg (889x500, 136K)

There better not be any incidents because you know how that shit gets portrayed in the media.
As if nothing could happen.

The US used to weather neo nazi rallies when the cops didn't march them into an angry crowd. Maybe this time the local government will keep em separated so that violence doesn't break out. Sadly politicians have used that as a political tool in the recent past. Also, perhaps, all those "being white is bad" articles that keep coming out don't help put out the growing fire, but rather douse it in gasoline, makes you wonder why such orgs as NYT would promote it.

They also set up a pretext to censor the internet and ruin actual bills in congress. IIRC, they were working on an immigration bill and then UTR killed it.

Who is even going to this fed trap?

>TRS
nope

>Daily Stormer
nope

>IE
nope

>Spencer
nope

>TWP
doesn't exist after the cuck box

Pretty much everyone is disavowing this and telling their fans to not go.

Even fucking PATRICK LITTLE of all people isn't going to this.

Ralph Northam has already called up the National Guard. Of course, Democrat governors will wait until after a Black chimpout happens to call up the Guard

David Duke I think

it's gonna be a honeypot and a setup like last time with feds waving nazi flags and someone provoking an attack.

I'm glad the usual suspects have wised up since last year. Guerilla activism was always the right's strong point.

Nobody with half a brain wants to be associated with this honeypot shit. Anyone that is dumb enough to associate with (((Kessler))) basically deserves to be doxxed and have their lives ruined

Anyone who goes to this rally is a fucking dumbass. To be honest it'll just be a bunch of college leftists waiting for the 10 sub-human IQ stormies who actually thought it was a good idea to go.

Why is the nigger breakdancing at a white nationalist rally?

They do that shit everywhere man.

>non CIA niggers going to this rally
It’s a fucking trap designed to give Democrats a boost in the polls.

Attached: 7F85F41F-ADE6-4CB8-8AFE-0A24EADF3CA1.gif (509x286, 2.87M)

Unite the right smells and sounds like something a liberal would organize. Pay some bad actors to be the face of the right. Get a good video to loop as the posterchild of what it will call Trump supporters. More attempts to shame and guilt R voters to flipping DEM come re-election. Something centered around unity isn't going to look and smell like a protest. Republicans have nothing to protest or unite against because our president we voted for is keeping his promises. We stood United on election day. Been great since. Trump continues to hold rallies himself. This is all the DEMs doing. Trump will have the CIA balls deep when everyone comes out.

anyone with half a brain will know it's a set up. I went last year and it wasn't beneficial in any possible way considering I lost my job

i think you mean capital police, the ones who's jurisdiction is federal porperty within the district
MPD is a fucking joke and ran by the DNC

"oy vey cia nigger honey pot"

so the fuck what? you are going to let that bullshit silence you. go, start the civil war for the love of god.