What's the most nationalistic/nativist city or region in your country?

What's the most nationalistic/nativist city or region in your country?

Attached: 1509318910198.png (411x387, 6K)

probably the south or midwest

rapid city, south dakota

Idaho is pretty fucking right-wing and nationalist.

yeah them and montana that whole area but not a lot of people there.

Now they will know where to send the immigrants

The more country areas are probably the MOST nationalistic but that covers a large area. Some cities more so than others.

Fuck Melbourne.

Bavaria, Saxony and Thuringia

A W A K E N
Y E L L O W S T O N E

basically inland?

The South

brainlet detected

The South is the most conservative, nationalist, and it also has the most natives. Both Indians and colonial descendants. Piss off yankee

Quebec but they are just nationalistic towards Quebec and hate English speaking Canadians.

I live in Texas retard. The South is full of low IQ niggers.

They're importing a shit ton of Sudanese, Congolese, and Somalis and various rapey towelheads to balance it out, And then there's that exodus from California...

>The South is the most conservative, nationalist, and it also has the most natives
lolno. The white people down here are the most racially conscious, but every city is chock full of niggers and votes solidly blue.

So do I. You must live around a bunch of tards

That’s because the whites, especially the conservative whites, live in suburbs, enclaves, or out in the country.

Deseret. Mormons have resisted the poz better than any other religious group, and their population is growing fast.

Attached: LDS_Percentage_of_Population_2000.png (886x643, 102K)

We are a nation of immigrants. So pretty much everywhere!

Independent New Canaan now

what's dark red dot in CA?

Never heard of it, but it looks comfy af and wikipedia says there are literally 0 niggers there as of the 2010 census.

Attached: ca-089_sb_markleeville_21.jpg (1024x768, 269K)

cool

I regularly Hitlerpost with dudes on my citys normiebook page and everyone think its hilarious, southern Indiana here.