True or False: I drop the most Red pills

Attached: trueorfalse.jpg (864x576, 240K)

False. Dinesh D'Souza is a bullshit propagandist and slimy criminal.

If you want a legitimate conservative philosopher, check out Roger Scruton.

POO

You don't drop the most redpills, you drop the quality redpills that don't get the airtime they need. The Richard Spencer one was great.

nice flag fellow conservative

Attached: 1530626833392.png (640x627, 221K)

It doesn't get more red pilled and based than boomer conservatism.

Deepak Chopra is kind of out there but he might be redpilled on the JQ

more like drops the most turds on the street

why does dinesh rail against the Democrats when the only reason pooinleans are even here is because of DEMOCRATS?

oh my god....
redpill the niggers
i did the math

>DA DEMOCRATS ARE DA REAL RACISTS!

Biggest piece of shit charlatan on the right bar none.

how the fuck is that a redpill? spencer's a progressive because he likes andrew jackson? guess who else likes andrew jackson? DONALD TRUMP

Spencer is a democrat because his only job is to make Trump's internet base look like giant racists.

He is very annoying - are all Indian men so irritating in manner?

that's because we are you boomer faggot, we supported trump because his policy proposals would make america whiter

Attached: landofthefree.jpg (528x660, 78K)

Attached: 1503323573601.png (1136x668, 1023K)

False. He's a fucking Pajeet who is trying to play as a Jew and infiltrate white conservatism and claim liberal values like racial egalitarianism are right wing. He's either stupid or a liar.

faggot coward

Attached: CkIUaWUUUAAkLQH.jpg (547x500, 64K)

>Trump's internet base look like giant racists.
Maybe you should go be a Democrat if you're going to embrace liberal values like racial egalitarianism and use leftist words like "racist".

Now, hol up, are you woke to the JQ or do you believe in racial egalitarianism, pick a mode.

I cannot wait for Israel to get bombed you have no fucking idea. The day is coming so close I can taste it now.

Attached: 1511461083879.png (1030x353, 190K)

Israel is only getting bombed with money, it's not going to get nuked, not while Jews control western politics and institutions.

yeah, trump is going to declare war on the jews and nuke israel while based black guys run the concentration camps

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

D'Souza sounds Portuguese or some shit. And you's a Poo. Fucking mutt. How dare you? You disgrace. You are everything that has gone wrong with this world. You no talent mediocre piece of shit. In 2010 I read ''Meditations'' by Marcus Aurelius. Who the fuck are you? I read ''Revolt Against the Modern World'' within two days. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? You're nothing. You'll never be anything. NEVER! How dare you?
Go learn how to redpill.

Attached: 45352.jpg (607x885, 85K)