Haiti might be incredibly poor but think about this;

Haiti might be incredibly poor but think about this;

1) Revolution caused leaders and revolutionaries from Mexico, Gran Colombia, Greece, Argentina, and DR at one point to flock there for financial and military help. Simon Bolivar credited President Petion as the liberator of his nation.
2) Built the largest fortress in the Western Hemisphere following independence. Candidate for the 8th World Wonder (pic related)
3) Built the Sans Souci Palace that even American whites and French admired.
4) Being able to return 75% of its wealth as a colony, Haiti was home to various political refugees, including slaves and revolutionaries
5) Help the US in Independence, 1812, and both world wars
6) Founding members of multiple international organizations such as the UN, IMF, OAS, League of Nations, and World Bank.
7) Only Central American country to back the Union in the civil war (for obvious reasons)
8) First Latin American country to gain independence, second in the entire Americas.

Cmon, give them credit for something.

Attached: 9989B2F3-3E96-475E-B7CF-D24E5F2D4C02.jpg (1280x720, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cepr.net/blogs/haiti-relief-and-reconstruction-watch/clinton-emails-reveal-behind-the-doors-actions-of-private-sector-and-us-embassy-in-haiti-elections
nytimes.com/2017/12/04/travel/in-haiti-tourism-economy-caribbean.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are niggers in a shithole country.

You can’t say they had no accomplishments, Blacks or not.

The accomplishments you speak of were not done by the niggers that dwell there. The ones who did that all went to the USA.

These were almost entirely accomplished by native Haitians themselves.

>A nigger shithole has merit.

I swear you fags will do backflips to not have to acknowledge any accomplishments Black people have, or diminish them as much as possible

Attached: man-looking-a-garbage-filled-river-port-au-prince-haiti-caribbean-BNE804.jpg (864x1390, 294K)

Dude, its literally hell on earth.

And then came the Clintons

Based and red pilled.

Attached: 220px-Général_Toussaint_Louverture.jpg (220x366, 30K)

I will render Haiti one compliment:
That is one bitching fortress.

That's all.

Here the Sans Souci Palace.

Attached: Milot-Hist_Image.jpg (1038x812, 675K)

Absolute bullshit.

Here's what's left of it today.

Attached: Sans-Souci.jpg (2400x1600, 643K)

Attached: Sans-Souci_Palace_front.jpg (2592x1416, 1.34M)

Attached: 463908827-612x612.jpg (612x418, 101K)

Source?

what is your point? 200 years ago they didn't suck as bad?
It is a complete dump and will never be fixed by Haitians. Never.

If they were able to repair from the Revolution back then and build and develope what they did, it’s possible if they could get a single politician who isn’t a Clinton puppet as president.

Did I ever say it wasn’t poor? That’s literally what I started off with

It's like ancient ruins except it's only like a few hundred years old....

They could barely compete before the industrial revolution and could not compete at all once you needed more than violence to participate in the global economy. I'm sure if electricity was never invented they wouldn't look so shitty by comparison. Also all of their politicians are Haitian. Proves all you have to do is promise free shit and they never learn the scam.

It was a little hard to compete when you have to pay off France more than 70% of your National revenue yearly and could barely muster and trading partners. I’m not denying that internal corruption is one of Haiti’s problems either, where are you getting this from.

I’m also lead to believe that you have excruciatingly little understanding of Haiti’s economic and political situation. You probably get your info from Reddit forums and Jow Forums memes. More than a quarter (possibly even half) of Haiti’s wealth is owned by Middle Eastern and Jewish families with connections to Clinton and various other corrupt international criminals.

>Had to pay
>needed to trade
Why couldn't they just be independent?
Sounds like they were dumb as fuck and got ripped off and exploited.
And I've spent plenty of time there. It is a dump beyond repair and will NEVER be fixed. EVER.

post proofs, not just 'muh clintons and jews'
And if so, why don't they just make them leave?

>Why couldn't they just be independent?
You are so fucking thick it's embarrassing. How could they grow as a nation without trade, natural resources and being severely in debt for decades?

cepr.net/blogs/haiti-relief-and-reconstruction-watch/clinton-emails-reveal-behind-the-doors-actions-of-private-sector-and-us-embassy-in-haiti-elections

“And I've spent plenty of time there”, so has all the other Haitologists on this site. I’m also guessing you stayed in Port Au Prince or went to some remote area with little to no attention from the government

Hati never was going to be looked at positively by the west, and not by France. Hati rebelled and enacted a genocide. It's no wonder it's viewed as a hellhole.

I find it funny how you guys will constantly bring up the 1804 massacre for Haitian guilt and such but I’m sure you’re also some of the same people who get buttflustered when American slavery, or France’s arguably worse slavery is brought up.

lol, well sounds like they didn't have much forethought before their revolution. They should have negotiated the island for a boat ride back to africa. Instead they stayed and made it a dump.
>how do you grow without trade?
You don't, stay small and responsible. fuck.
And yeah I been to PAP, it is a huge shit pile and even the nicest spots on the coast are full of fucking trash.
Are the clintons and jews forcing them to dump shit and plastic everywhere? Are the Clintons and jews forcing them to fuck and shit out aids babies? Are the clintons and jews forcing them to rape and kidnap?
Fucking Commie Larpers. Go fix it if you think all it takes is peace and marxism.

I don't care what they did or who they did it to, but those events still matter to this day. It's what the world sees. Like when people think of the U.S it's fat warmongers who don't care.

Giving another colonist country the island would have ultimately resulted in the revamp of slavery there. And once again, you’re acting as if I’m completely blaming Haiti’s problems on foreign parties. Please read my fucking comments with more than 1 of your 3 brain cells. They obviously don’t need to rape and kill, but when you’re installing people in power to perpetuate the poverty there, crime is going to go up and people are going to get desperate. That’s an undeniable fact.

It shouldn’t hold as much importance at the level you’re setting it to. I don’t completely disagree here, history does matter, but people need to consider that they killed those colonists and soldiers over 200 years ago, not 20 days ago.

and I am sure that you get butt hurt when the much MUCH worse, and more recent, african/middle eastern slavery is brought up.

Attached: 2016 crime stats.png (1594x854, 149K)

Oh yeah it shouldn't be held against them, but that's what people have thought in the past and still do. When someone mentions Haiti even without knowing the history of it most asume it's a crime ridden island that one shouldn't visit. Haiti has a lot of image problems along with it's internal problems.

I’ve been to PAP, Cap Haïtien, and Jacmel. I’ve been to the country side, the coasts, the slums and neighborhoods. I’ve also studied their history and economic position. They will get better with or without your approval or assumptions. And let me guess: you did some missionary work with your school or church that you didn’t want to do like literally everyone else here who has claimed to have been to Haiti.

You made a retarded bait thread just to prove you're not racist and you failed.
If you actually want to help haiti, remove the haitians. If you leave them on that island it will just get worse, FOREVER.
Shipping them to Africa would be the best thing for them. (you know this is true)

You are right, and it’s pretty unfortunate.

I’m sure you are as well

Attached: A9A3C1A5-B8DD-4EE7-B9C5-2E50F52C6E88.jpg (640x670, 344K)

but its a shithole now, so who cares what it was in the past?

I'm not a fucking missionary, I was there on classified business you fucking tourist.
Maybe you should go back and open a school that teaches dick washing.

You can keep making all the dismal comments, they don’t mean anything especially now that you’ve confirmed to me you know next to nothing about Haitian history other than Jow Forums memes. Go on, keep making all your genocidal comments, they don’t change what’s actually going on.

They have the potential to not be one later on.

Haiti came after US won independence, dumbass.

We care because you racists are trying to use it as proof that blacks are inferior.

the proof is all of africa, not just haiti

blacks are inferior, we don't need Haiti as an example, there are hundreds of others.

Lol, keep telling me about your experience in Haiti. I’m sure since you stayed in one city, you know everything that’s going on Mr Classified businessman

That’s literally what I stated. They were second in the americas.

They diminish themselves all on their own. Bet if you looked more closely into your claims, you will find lots of white assistance.

Why don’t you show me they did if you insist that :)

why don't you show us your real flag, nigger?

By the way, the US backed the Haitians like the niggerlovers they are.

Why don’t stay on topic ;)

>5) Help the US in Independence, 1812, and both world wars
>in Independence

unless you mean Independence Day, the film, kys.

Well maybe I should have mentioned that it was before they gained their own. African men, freed or enslaved formed their own coalition and went to Savannah. The US ultimately lost the battle however the volunteers held back the Beitish to the Americans could escape. I think they served in a couple other battles afterward.

How is sending them to Africa genocidal? It is a continent full of resources. You're the genocidal one wanting to keep them on a shit and plastic covered island. I've got compassion for them. You're the one dismissing me because you've watched some youtube videos on the place and did some site seeing. Show your flag of fuck off.
I bet you traffic slave children to the jews and clintons don't you. This is how you get your kicks.
>doxxed and reported to the FBI
Enjoy prison retard

nytimes.com/2017/12/04/travel/in-haiti-tourism-economy-caribbean.html

Interesting read.

they are niggers

His comments mentioned killing them off as a solution. You’dve seen that if you could read past 2nd grade level.

The proof that snow niggers are inferior is the lack of almost no material culture in the iron age.

Attached: 1480748949809.jpg (1314x860, 395K)

>tropical rape vacation.
come for the aids, stay because you've been kidnapped
You probably wrote that article. Great marketing strategy.

“You presented an actually argument? Too bad, I can just call them niggers and snarkly blow it off”

sure thing meme flag faggot

Oh wow, you got me there!

Great argument.

Attached: 1532415766138.png (706x674, 44K)

Here's the proof that snow niggers are inferior.
>It is a mark of great wealth to wear undergarments, which are not loose like those of the Sarmatians and Parthians, but fit tightly and follow the contour of every limb. They also wear the skins of wild animals -Tactitus, Germania

>It is a mark of great wealth to wear undergarments
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHA!!!
>THE MASTER RACE

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 291K)

You guys can make all the crime and rape jokes you want (though Haiti is one of the least volatile in the region), Haiti has a chance for economic growth that they’re starting to take advantage of (:

Attached: 5ED16C16-64C3-4C33-A3C8-A5449C4B14A2.jpg (640x592, 110K)

Lol france had to pay much worse to Germany , and she paid it much faster and succeeded to still be a decent’ country , genocidding people that are able to manage a country was the mistake

They also had allies like Japan, Austria-Hungary, and the Ottomans and they had their hands held by the Western world up until the 80s after they got shlonged in WW2. Did you forget that part user?

why do niggers do so much crime?

Attached: 1514147721386.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

“Oh my gosh, accomplishments made by a Black Country? Better mention crime!!”

i hope your not talking about africa lmfao.

Attached: 1529451707814.jpg (480x480, 37K)

>Built the largest fortress in the Western Hemisphere

Non!

Attached: quebec canada pepe.png (1634x772, 290K)

The topic of this conversation is literally about Haiti. Africa isn’t a country

oui oui you salty hon hon

Attached: 3B2F569E-BF4A-4BE7-BB05-A7919549D916.jpg (640x805, 289K)

Nice red herring subversive Jow Forumstard.

France , not Germany dumbass in 1870

Africa is a continent but within it it has like fucking i dont know how many countries and regions ect.
How much international foreign aid does Haiti get, how offten is starvation, do they still live in mud huts and why do we give a fuck about Haiti?

Attached: 215782364782364.gif (516x388, 1.73M)

The defining factor here is that they still had allies and strong diplomatic relations with other countries so they could come up with the funds to repay it whereas nobody want to trade with Haiti

cool have some more. eat up.

Attached: beccdb98a9bcb91e4f5df4f3f625b9fe42be376f9b85321d81a77d3511ef5eae.jpg (600x644, 61K)

>Africa isn’t a country

Attached: 1473652809163.gif (275x230, 875K)

Lmfao, why are you here then ignore you supposedly don’t?

Thank you, I try

>why are you here then ignore you supposedly don’t
are you ok?

I was typing “if you” and it autocorrected to ignore

please do not phone post.

I’d rather not have my laptop bombarded in pop ups and viruses

Quebec City blocks your path.

Attached: 1525661788542.jpg (80x80, 7K)

how new are you to the internet?

Not as big as the Citadelle. Besides, I think I qualifies more as a fort rather than fortress

All of those ruins, to include that fortress were built by the whites, before the niggers took over.

Fuck Haiti, and those murderous niggers.

The star fortress alone, not counting the walled city in Quebec, alone is much larger than that Hati one.

Posting these since this thread is getting off topic

Attached: C56A1984-CF44-4B1C-8596-7A7E3254FA34.jpg (599x444, 65K)

its not thats its off topic, the topic is just about niggers.
no one cares about niggers.

Attached: 23 - Niggers Are Retarded_jpg.jpg (643x387, 57K)

Possibly in width, though I haven’t found measurements, but not in height and square footage.

No they weren’t, do your research tard.