I havent neen keeping up to date on the Vegas shooting near as much as I have Parkland but I'm very interested in it...

I havent neen keeping up to date on the Vegas shooting near as much as I have Parkland but I'm very interested in it. Its obviously staged that much I know, I believe just like parkland it was staged by the DNC to get a foot back in the door because they list everything in the election. It's why as soon as everyone stopped caring about gun control suddenly parkland happened. So what do we have? I heard rumors that he was using an M240 and not an AR. What do we know?

Attached: 220px-Stephen_Craig_Paddock.jpg (220x364, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.lvmpd.com/en-us/Documents/1_October_FIT_Report_01-18-2018_Footnoted.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjV5OSekuTcAhVScq0KHSjfCTUQFjAEegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3Ip0qcaWtp1UJ-4LyvbjF7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My comments and one video about parkland got me suspended from youtube after 10 years.

Attached: amen.jpg (1604x912, 330K)

>M240 and not an AR. What do we know?

It is a FN 240 they make a special sound. Just google it. It's also 100 round belt and when it shoots it's only 100 rounds in the video evidence.

nothing weird happened at all, man I=am I sleepy

yawn

time to sleep

The reason this was buried was because several of paddocks rifles were illegally acquired in Arizona. Several of the serial numbers have been traced back to those that were “lost” in the fast and furious scandal. The motive has been buried.

Makes sense

I figured it was. Bump stocks have an audibly inconsistent fire rate. The fire rate in the video was consistent.

Attached: 1525997500061.png (992x744, 407K)

Attached: 1507410685707.gif (720x306, 1.73M)

Attached: 6 - overall collage.jpg (3872x2952, 2.53M)

This/checked

He was with the Omertas and was launching a full out assault on the strip to distract from what was really going down at Hoover Dam.

>watch bodycam from first cop
>floor not covered in spent shells

The whole thing was comped

Attached: 1513149573579.jpg (720x553, 41K)

No, user. The bullets go OUT of the gun forwards. Why would there be bullets all over the floor, he wasn't aiming for the floor.

Hahaha holy shit

speaking of no motive, im still waiting for the answer to the big Oakland BART train stabbing. Was it a racist attack? I GUESS WELL NEVER KNOW SINCE THE GUY IS DE...wait he is still alive...what is the hold up??

All he needed was some chlorine...

Attached: 1a - leaked death photo analysis.jpg (1076x1984, 616K)

ITS A MIRACLE

wow he sure must have missed a few times!!!!

(cityliberals literally don't know what shell casings are and think the entire thing comes out)

He was a crazy homeless dude and the left don't want to blame homeless people for anything so the story quietly went away.

A bunch of rural retards got sacrificed to baal at the harvest festival parallel to the luxor
what more do you need to know

Attached: 1533191730883.gif (487x344, 3.27M)

No it was Doc Mitchell. He did the best he could.

Attached: DocMitchell.jpg (910x650, 201K)

there was a funny twitter post that showed all the people who get shot exactly 3 times and live. its a Jewish miracle

Dude was pro-NRA and pro-Trump, just lost his shit a little early.

Really hoping this absolutely idiotic statement is some form of next level british ironic humor

Whos ready for (((real flag))) 2: Electrified Boogaloongus

That already happened, that was parkland.

Food for thought will be in the next few related pictures. First is a very much international theory involving SA that sounds very plausible to me.
I hope the theory naming user will show up here as well so we can summarize better.
There are some of us who still closely follow this story.
We can only speculate on what happened. We all know that what happened was not what the media portraits it to be.
Second picture will show an autopsy abridged report and what was found on Paddock.

Attached: 1533344238990m.jpg (1024x605, 181K)

Pic 2 as I said.
What is missing?
The gloves
Why would someone invest 90k in guns and then put paper in their ears?
Also if his teeth are broken because he "shot himself" why is his mouth not busted too much
What was the caliber of bullets?
Nobody knows lol
Paddock's calf were damaged in the back, why the hell is that even relevant? And what kind of damage was it?

Attached: 1533340162225.jpg (505x578, 70K)

dumbest fucking thing I've ever read

Next: the report released by the police. 81 pages of interesting info.
The most interesting is: who did Paddock email and talked about the guns. The way it's written in the report it looks like he actually sent emails. That's not true. Both email belonged to Paddock and the messages were saved in the draft folder.
This is a method of a "secret communication " the email never leaves, one simply gives the other person the login info. The person reads the draft, erases it and writes the response. Rinse repeat.
This is a method that people generally think is used by spies. It's not, not really anyway. Bit it is a secure way of communication to a degree.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.lvmpd.com/en-us/Documents/1_October_FIT_Report_01-18-2018_Footnoted.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjV5OSekuTcAhVScq0KHSjfCTUQFjAEegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw3Ip0qcaWtp1UJ-4LyvbjF7

Ok. Why?

The most interesting thing to me is*

>Its obviously staged that much I feel
I fixed that for you.

The gun(s) were belt fed and there were tripods/bipods. I knew someone on scene early and they let out some info before everyone was silenced. There was zero reason to make that up at that early point in the events.

im no expert but those emails were like a broadcast to people on the list or something. the e-mail address were to paddocks apartment building he owned. I dont think he was just emailing to himself for no reason

You can see the bipods in the few pictures that we've got from the autopsy.
The retarded thing is that in this situation bipods are actually a hindrance. He was shooting down, not straight ahead(if we ate talking about the concert). So he got a bipod and then what? Sat down holding the weapon with the bipod at an awkward angle to shoot?

MESQUITE CENTRAL PARK APARTMENTS GP 1, LLC

4804 Via Ventura Mesquite, TX 75150

>how do we escape and not draw attention to ourselves
>"Oh I know lets start firing machine guns from this hotel window from the 30th or whatever the fuck floor."
>"also lets barricade another way down to make it more difficult."

is mgm gonna be held liable? that's the big question

fucking kek

Pic related. Paddock sends an email to himself. Well to his other account.
Do you see what is weird about this?
What is the subject? Bumpstock and gun purchases.
And he did not send an email the second time. It was in draft folder. There is a method of communication in which the email never leaves the draft folder.
Whoever was

Attached: Screenshot_20180810-233623_Chrome.jpg (1072x652, 206K)

They had to go up, not down.
Please tell me who was directly upstairs?
Who owns 4 seasons and is currently arrested?
C'mon I'm not Q or anyone of that sorts but it doesn't make you think?
Also a helicopter did touch on helipad a few minutes after shooting according to some anons(this is something that I never double checked)
Also we can't explain exactly what happened, but we know that something is being covered up. A lot of shit just doesn't add up.
No. They won't be. But they will install metal detectors, right?
Their friend Ellen interviewed Jesus Campos as well, with his brave engineer helper Shuck...who is a freaking millitary or a God damned spook, or at least that's how he Carrie's himself. Don't bother looking for him online, he doesn't exist. Very normal for a minimum wage hotel engineer.

Also. If he broadcasted an email to the apartment building that he owned then I'm guessing the tenants were not surprised reading about buying AR's and trying the bumpstocks before they buy them, right? Just the run of 5he mill email broadcast.

im not smart enough to figure it out

Attached: 1520706027423.jpg (468x384, 18K)

its probably on some mailing list. not broadcast like a radio. Certain parties were probably getting those emails or something! I dunno.

>They had to go up, not down.
well thats still doesn't make a difference. You're attracting attention to your location. This would make more sense if they were loyalists to the prince instead of opposed

I'm not saying there isn't anything fucky there, but that theory ain't it. At least not that bit

Paddock was dealing with someone and
wanted that person to feel safe, let's say.
He says: dude here's my login info for the account X.
When I write you a message, I'll send an email from my account Y to this account X . When you read it, just type your message in the draft folder. After that I'll log in, read it and permanently delete it.
I will send you a response from my email Y to the email X that I just gave you the info for.
That way, when something goes wrong everything is on me. You cannot be connected to me in any shape or form.
Makes sense?

That tidbit about messages sent is not entirely true. Only 1 message was sent from Paddock's email Y to the email in the report(let's call it X)
The second message was saved in the draft folder of the email X.
Read this
They were trying to shoot the tanks, that's one.
Second thing is that we don't know if they really managed to escape. The sheriff slipped at one of the first conferences and said something about drilling(that was supposedly what attracted hero Jesus) and that the drilling was a part of the escape plan.
We heard it once and never again.
If the plan would work, and if that helicopter really picked them up then why not go up?
Did you even read the part of why, instead of shooting the prince they decided to shoot the shit out of people?
There are pieces missing to this theory, like the strobe on the 5th(if I remember correctly) floor, like the fact that there were shootings reported all over the city by multiple people in an attempt to confuse the police, or possible they did happen. ER was called to multiple places including the reports of shooters on Janet.
And don't forget how much fucking time they did have to escape, if the escape was upstairs.

Fucking bongs with your confiscated butter knives and thought crimes...unfuck yourself and shoot some guns so you can get on our level

I'm not trying to argue for that particular theory. Of course we don't know a shit ton.
One thing I know after doing my research is that there were more than 1 shooter for sure.
So where are the bodies?

Shells fall to the floor. Bullets hit Jesus(or not) lol

I can't make myself watch it for some reason but I will have to.
Which floor are you talking about?