3d printed guns

hey lads just ordered a 3d printer anyway for any anons looking for the gun files youll find them here
codeisfreespeech.com/
and here
fosscad.org/fc/

Attached: rj63egusgtgjrfg.jpg (970x776, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1W-eFOOy1aM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What is the problem with getting a real gun?

Because it’s fun to make things at home.

Also 0 traceability

>hey fellow white lads for any anons looking for the gun files you'll them in this here honeyp--er I mean home server

Making the damn bullets takes long enough. Screw this plastic garbage. But, whatever. Enjoy your catastrophic structural failure of plastic guns when you try to fire them.

same with a hammer to the back of the head, but with the bonus of no noise.

You can make far better guns for way less money at home than the plastic printed junk. The point of the 3D gun is to use free speech to prove that the right to self defense is a right that they can't control. So if you want to make a point more than a gun, go for it. If you would rather make a gun than a point, buy an AK flat, a flat bender and an AK kit.

What filament materials does it print? Nozzle size and finest detail settings?

These files are legal to own in America. We (pretty much) have free speech here Ausanon

This gun is almost 100% plastic

youtu.be/1W-eFOOy1aM

>We (pretty much) have free speech here Ausanon
Not for long. Hopefully you can do something to keep it though. Take note of the creepy nanny state we have here.

Small lathe, old beat up Bridgeport, book on heat treating of steel. lead ball mold. You can make great Christmas gifts that last.

i havent gotten it yet but you can look at the specs for the creality cr-10

Did you know you can make a pistol out of some lead pipes and tile grout? Better ban lead pipes!

yes i know but the liberator is a curiosity to me im more interested in the ar-15 lowers

Do not turn in your guns. Point barrel first, squeeze, reload, repeat.

Need lead for ball mold. Better ban steel first.

haha, lemme guess the barrel is steel. That looks so uncomfortable to shoulder fire.

Bridgeport?

>creality cr-10
user... There's no fucking way that thing's gonna be able to print ar-15 lowers or a working liberator.
You do know that those things are always printed on machines that cost tens of thousands right?
If you really want to make some lowers, just get some 80% aluminum lowers and a drill press alongside all the tools I'm sure you already have

Why 3D print a gun when you can skip a step and 3D print death itself?

CR 10 can be used to make an aluminum lower in combination with a mill and a lathe. I've been stockpiling aluminum, but I think I will just do carbon fiber and call it a day. I bought my setup with DOGE. Cry more no coin, no gun faggots.

Attached: 1533931413708m.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

sorry file for this to dangerous to be let out in the wild.

Attached: assultstraw3.jpg (1656x998, 463K)

So in other words you're basically gonna print out an unfinished lower, cast it, and do the milling&drilling manually? How do you plan on dealing with warping and part shrinkage? Why not just cast an unfinished lower that you can get online?

its not like im gunna pop it out of the printer and slap it together it will have to be finished with sandpaper a dremel and files

Well, you never know what ideas people might get in their heads, especially after watching how the media reports on this stuff. Good luck!

Kek

gay. get back when you can 3d print guns that dont break so easily

it should be interesting thinking about snagging a 300 black upper

300 black out

A revolver is equally as untraceable if you arent retarded enough to leave it at the scene of the crime.

Noguns in NYC, how fucked am I if I buy an 80 lower, complete the gun and never let it see the light of day or speak a word of it?

you break the law at your own risk. you just need to ask yourself is it worth it?

You might be better off asking your friendly neighborhood drug dealer if he knows anyone that could get you something. I actually bought my first few guns illegally since I was underaged and thus unable to fill out the proper paperwork, and I was surprised at how easy and cheap it was. I still wish that I took the opportunity to buy one off of The Silk Road before it got shut down.
Of course, I'm just larping, I wouldn't really break the law lol

I want it more for the DIY experience than anything else. I don't think shit will hit the fan in my lifetime to where I'd be able to use it, but its still nice to have. I'd never be able to take it to a range sadly and the SAFE act is a bitch.

Just keep the finished lower uninstalled and under your floorboards or something- it's much easier to hide than a full rifle and if anyone was to stumble upon it odds are they wouldn't get freaked out enough to call the cops or anything like that.
Good luck with the project man, hopefully one day you won't have to hide your hobby like a criminal.

Hammers don't melt as they hit their mark.

You owe it to yourself to be strapped up.

With this new ruling, despite the best efforts of grabbers, it's only a matter of time before the first and second amendment are one and the same, and anyone with access to a machine shop can own M249's and M95's as they want to blow up cars in the name of the most recent tax hike. The future is so bright I need to wear shades, lads.

Attached: 1530658066665.jpg (818x960, 212K)