If you planned to run down people why would you hit the brakes?

If you planned to run down people why would you hit the brakes?

Attached: 1_DYC3Ogjyp022qUIdOH9CJA.jpg (2000x1334, 338K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ymVWHnBEQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There were 2 cars, 2 drivers. This was a false flag with a patsy.

Seeing Heather and worrying your car will take more damage than the cow

Attached: 1533853786983.jpg (1798x1476, 707K)

lol

>I swear, officer. I was just driving along and the crowd of 500 people just jumped out of nowhere.

YOU ALL SAY 1 PERSON DIED!
3 PEOPLE DIED!
WHY DOES NO ONE TALK ABOUT THE OTHER 2 PEOPLE THAT DIED THAT DAY!

WHAT ABOUT THE RAIN!?

nice photoshop.

look at upside down guy
his knee is about to kill some poor girl

Attached: dodge this.jpg (780x438, 146K)

You're a fucking conspiracuck

>Because he didn't he was trying to get out of the area, and commies tried to drag him out of the car

literally got it from cnn twitter

no one give a fuck about those freemason state police

Because cia niggers can't do anything right

one car and the hired driver make sure to drive around all over town so everyone could see him.

Attached: james car.png (1281x791, 814K)

two cops died that day when their helicopter plummeted from the sky and barely any reports about it on the news.
They saw too much

>3 PEOPLE DIED
actually, no PEOPLE died
just pigs, all 3 of them

I wouldn't.
The People's Republic of Charlottesville deserves to be nuked.
t. actual Virginian.

Those aren't brake lights, they're driving lights.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ymVWHnBEQs
CIA was playing with their new gadgets to hijack helicopters and cars

>driving lights
You hit your head a lot didn't you

Officer I was being attacked and this large group of people didn't have sense to move off this street wasn't blocked off for the event when a car was coming.

Yeah I saw that in person. Seeing a cop taking a knee with tears holding a burnt flight helmet was some heavy shit

Sick of Jow Forums and brick head alt righters thinking it was a win. It was a shit show and you guys looked like idiots parading around with hillbilly’s and retards wearing butler shirts

Also, why all this conspiracy nonsense when the videos clearly show the crowd was attacking his car and were armed and they had him trapped?

He was within his rights to respond with deadly force.

People were hitting his car with bats and stuff and cars were piling up at that intersection; it was out of control and the crowd was violent. In my opinion, it wasn't premeditated and he was reacting to a shit situation.

this heather heyer is a movement. she never exist. She was nothing more than a manufacture martyr

Attached: Heather-Heyer-Charlottesville-protest-photo.jpg (604x453, 32K)

This

Attached: dead cop driver.jpg (810x521, 137K)

Hitler*
Wtf apple

perfectly obvious to me he turned down the street , encountered violent antifa scum who began hitting his car with sticks and he panicked and instinctually acted to escape. It was an irresistible impulse triggered by the car being hit with sticks and seeing screaming antifa. Would not convict.

Attached: 0001348331.jpg (476x500, 50K)

>Driving lights
>On the back lights
>in the day time
Damn bongs aren't even allowed to drive anymore, they clearly don't how cars work.

I bet she gave good head

Attached: 101.gif (480x270, 3.78M)

you know how you can tell it is always fake. when they talk up the victim as the perfect angle. it's called trayvon martin syndrome

Look closer Ahmed

Attached: 1533957538088m.jpg (187x130, 7K)

>that CPR
no wonder they said she died of blunt force trauma

god what a perfect shot, license plate in focus, panicking people in soft blur, perfect pov to capture the entire scene without question as to what is going on ......

leafs are officially the counter-reddit.

in the news2share stream as the filmer is standing across from heather heyer and there is a state police that looks like one of the heli pilots. MM Bates

can anyone point out where Heather Heyer is in this photo?

the camera focus is really misleading. I dunno what they call it when everything in the distance appears super close. fake heather is behind all those people.

If he has a halfway comoetant legal defense they will show than an out of town guy punched his destination into google maps, shich took him down that street closed by antifa, because there was 'no traffic' and it was the 'fastest route'.

He was immediately threatened by full grown man brandishing AR-15s and his car(a great car, an awesome car, the only thing of any value in his life) was struck with clubs and baseball bats.

The 'Hate Crime' charges are also absurd because ANTIFA, or radical leftists, are NOT protected classes under VA or Federal law. There was no guarantee that those crowds would be composed of PoC or homosexuals. In fact the crowd looked exceedingly white znd the only fatality was a. morbidly obese white woman that smoked and drank and died of shock in the August Virginia heat.

This kid should beat all charges by the letter of the law, but will most likely get the death penalty. We should all take note that wrong-thing is the most serious crime in the United States Kangaroo Court.

He'll get "life in prison" so we forget about him after a month, then he'll be reassigned somewhere else.

Seriously? Who picks a fight in the middle of the street with their back to oncoming traffic? Extremely bad planning.

yea. probably right. They don't like to make martyrs out of innocent people.

yea I always find it weird James has 0 friends. like Nik Cruz killed 17 people I see him in court multiple times. James MAYBE hits one person and he vanish forever. James Fields is a ghost just like Heyer

Attached: james2.jpg (702x934, 76K)

Utter retards, the brake lights are inboard, as shown here.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

At least pick the right version of the Challenger you nitwit.
Tail lights don't turn on with day time running lights.
You'd know this, if you weren't a faggot.

Attached: Challenger.jpg (592x332, 24K)

So you can put the car in reverse you glow in the dark cia nigger

If the break lights are lit, you mist acquit.

He saw the size of the landwhale he was about to hit.

No way he survives if he hits her full speed.