Why do you want to send Black people "back" to Africa, but you yourself don't want to return to Europe?

why do you want to send Black people "back" to Africa, but you yourself don't want to return to Europe?

Attached: 1507707295635.jpg (1080x1349, 73K)

send her to my bedroom thx

I'll gladly go back to England once all the Pakis and Africans fuck off back to their hellholes

White people are beneficial to civilization. Black people are not.

I think most whites would gladly return to Europe if no niggers could ever come. The problem is that whites can't leave because the nigs will endlessly follow for the breadcrumb gibs and raping opportunities.

America is ours. Spray about pre-1960s but you're a nigher and now you want gibs. Go away now pls.

I don't spend my days bitching about how "the man" is holding me down and how they're not giving me enough gibs either.

I guess if I was, I'd fuck off to somewhere else after a while instead of the incessant bitching.

Buy me a plane ticket and we’ll talk.

Europeans established NA as nations, black people didn't do shit.
White people came, conquered, claimed, built.
Black people got sold by their brothers to Jews as 'cheap' brainless labor.
America belongs to the white man, the natives are welcome to try and take it back by force, just as I believe we are welcome to take back Constantinople by force.

Black people can't shut up about how their family generations ago were brought to the US. Then they complain about it would have been so great if it didn't happen and how much everyone is out to get them today when it's really them being dumbasses. Whites don't complain about coming to the US nor do they have any desire to go back to Europe and get blown up by the religion of peace. Whites want to make the US a great place to be. Blacks want to burn it down.

What the hell are you on about man. I'm allready here. Stop putting weed on your waffles.

>why do you want to send Black people "back" to Africa, but you yourself don't want to return to Europe?

Our ancestors founded and built this country. America is ours. The brown hordes are welcome to try and take it from us.

Attached: 1483067010033.jpg (807x659, 42K)

Exactly this

Because Europe is full of nonWhites now.
Because Whites bring jobs and prosperity and nigs bring death and destruction.

>why do you want to send Black people "back" to Africa
Because AFrica is black and it belongs to them.

>but you yourself don't want to return to Europe
I do actually. But it's pretty difficult for legal whites to immigrate to Europe. Playing devil's advocate though, I could see whites not wanting to return to Europe because it's become an authoritarian anti-white hellhole.

Europe sucks, that's why we left.

Enough room for your dumb ass in niggerland. Not enough room for us in europe.

The rich and powerful can do more with their resources, which is why we should allow the wealthy to kick people out of their homes only if they will develop it further.

This. I went to France in 1998, it was fantastic.
Now I don't think you could pay me to live there.

I want to have mocha colored children with her.

I love whenever this is posted because it's the only attractive black girl on planet Earth.

Cause we build things here.
>inb4 black build it.
No they were slaves. mere machines nothing more.

because this country was founded by White men

I’m not European, I’m American. Why the fuck would I want to give up my birthright because of whatever social marxism meme you faggots are trying to push here.

America is a White nation we don't have to go anywhere. Blacks are the aliens who are only here because we brought them as slaves. Just like the Turks in Germany they should of left when their job was over.

we created everything good in america this is OUR country faggot

u frst kthx

Why would they want to return to a cucked continent suffering from the Kalergi plan?

Attached: 1513166743716.png (600x505, 45K)

I want to send them into the ground. Mud people belong in the mud

Europeans are invaders the idea that they can claim land yous by looking at it is stupid. Africans go back to Africa, Europeans back to Europe, mixed people can stay. If you take a look at the numbers that is the future.

>why does the homebuilder want to stay in his house and make the squatter leave?
Dumb question from a dumb nigger.

Beat me to it.

take your nigger pets with you

>t. butthurt 85 iq mestizo

Fuck off we're full

>why do you want to send Black people "back" to Africa, but you yourself don't want to return to Europe?

Um, if I could get a free ride to Deutschland or one of the all-white Nordic countries I would absolutely do it.

Attached: 1387657196759.png (618x673, 181K)

You’re a mongrel rape baby and a blend of everything bad from every genetic input in the world. You truly look like goblins from Tolkien’s fantasy. It’s hard to imagine a more degenerate race than yours. When H.G. Wells wrote about Morlocks, he physically envisioned those residing south of the Rio Grande. Your ancestors defiled the pure-blooded natives and the Divine punishes your race by making you uglier than sin. If every single one of you fell over dead tomorrow, the world would objectively be a better place. The only thing you deserve is a holocaust so large in scope that the Jews would be forever jealous. Even niggers are less revolting than your race, and I believe every nigger should be strung up.

Attached: B79C078B-B822-434F-8BAC-FCDDB0C98316.jpg (1024x604, 94K)

good post

Stupid bigger hiding behind a Belgian flag. Kys f as ggot your time will be up sooner or later.

You scream about Jews you faggot. I bet you after I say this you will give me those retarded memes to prove your point you faggot.

full of muslims

Anyone who hates America should be returned to their motherland, no exceptions

Attached: 1371620034883.jpg (377x377, 27K)

full of niggers

pic related. your future queen

Attached: MEGHAN-MARKLE-THE-QUEEN.jpg (644x429, 58K)

> Europe
>Africa

Attached: 1_KJ4y3DbhUtX3Jc2aHwW_Rg.png (1594x818, 535K)

Americans aren't welcome back. Fuck off we're full you fucking goblins

Rolf, you really think that? have you seen real white people, they are ugly as fuck. take this pic as an example, on how white people think they look and how they actually look. Please go back to Europe we don't need you. Thanks.

Attached: 96b46ca3-c5a1-4d1e-a3dd-3f7ca5e5ee53.jpg (1204x1141, 380K)

Right of conquest, gypsy

All filled up I see

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

>but you yourself don't want to return to Europe?

>implying I don't

>why don’t you want to go back to Europe
Too many niggers, sandniggers and is ruled by kikes. We just want the US for whites only. The rest of the world can be third world.

lena dunham is jewish

The only correct response

USA is nigtown

Why is it illegal to kill niggers?

If the only way for me to get citizenship in Europe didn' t constitute throwing my passport in the sea and calling myself a white Syrian, I'd be there on the next redeye flight tonight

Why does a boot crush an ant? Because it can.

What’s the name of this documentary again?

This is the endgame of Jow Forums retard. We want the niggers back to Africa, the wiggers back to Europe, the chiggers back to China, and the borders vetted by IQ not (((wealth))) or (((celebrity))). Thank you for your participation.

Because unlike niggers, we actually conquered this land. The only thing niggers have conquered is food stamps and welfare lines.

>mOTH
this it would be really ironic to go back to a country we left for being a shithole.

Attached: 86797698768797.png (498x430, 151K)

I'd go back to Europe in a heartbeat. Unfortunately it has been invaded by savages.

because white Europeans won the culture war, and if they didn't you would not say they have white privilege right?

what would other races say if they had won? oh we have an example from zimbabwe blacks winning the culture war? and then clammering and begging whites to come back because of famine now since the whites were driven out?

any questions?...

North america is ancestral european homeland you anime virgin.

Attached: 1529300656106.jpg (399x384, 19K)

What the hell is she wearing?

It's hard to take a commie seriously while his calling others retarded

cause america was conqured by whies for whites

>We just want the US for whites only
doesn't matter what you want

You either accept multiculturalism or go back to Europe

Attached: vinland-saga-9768463.jpg (800x1150, 186K)

Usa is a white country. End of

Looks like a lampshade of some sort. Maybe made of foreskins

Attached: 8548161867_249a23eab6_b.jpg (561x680, 121K)

THE GREEN AND WHITE THE WHITE AND GREEN

Gargle my balls mohomammed I don't give a fuck
Wiping your ass on a sandy beach and then leaving does not make it yours

>all-white Nordic countries
Hahahaha.

>because white Europeans won the culture war
lol, Black culture is much cooler than white culture in America and white Americans love watching Blacked

Well this is Indian land so why do the niggers want to stay and continue to steal it from them? OHHHH wait yeah niggers steal shit.

Empire of dust

Mixed people could never operate the United States.

All white countries are tucked in a matter of 50 years open border immigration has completely destroyed our countries as has white self hating 70 IQ liberals. If we cant and won't reverse this soon the end of civilization will be over for now and it will have to start over again ad brutal as the dark ages.

Nigtown, CA, USA population: 300000000 mutts

If the grim reaper ever took the form of an old British granny he'd look like that scary ass bitch in the back

Attached: 1304700820701.jpg (150x165, 5K)

this. except for mexishit.

Attached: 89-09-90.png (679x651, 950K)

Thank you

>because white Europeans won the culture war
no jews did, hence why they can make videos opening about getting rid of whiteness(HBO) but if you did videos about killing jews or blacks you'd get banned for life

Because Europe is Africa now.

Attached: D0B4B13A-3084-4FB8-B9EB-AAA6F874EB6B.png (750x1334, 2.88M)

>You either accept multiculturalism or go back to Europe
Says who? We'll do whatever the fuck we want just like we've been doing for the past 400 years.

Attached: EuropeanWorld.jpg (1322x599, 372K)

But tay tay really does like that and the thing on the right isn't white it's a jew. Not that there are no ugly white people, but our average is so far above you your 85IQ brain can't even comprehend it.

I just want blacks to join us in eradicating our common enemy. The Jews.

Attached: blacknazi002.jpg (288x430, 55K)

Country music is the most popular form of music here and the most race mixing happens between White males and Latinas. Hence why Whitey is so hated, he cums inside 10/10 Latinas on a daily basis and everyone else is jealous af.

Lil pump bitch

Because Europe is being flooded with Muslims and Africans you dumb ass.

Attached: LOTRffgiphy.gif (245x200, 1M)

Refresh my memory didn't the white s use disease like fever and other pest to kills the useless indians because they were unable to kill the by force???? By the way you still have some Indians and I think they do not see you as conquerors but as week cheating fagy race. Can we ask them if they want you out of America and back to Europe?

because literally anyone but white males have a negative impact on civilization

black constantly bitch about being in the US. cry that their ancestors were slaves and want endless gibs for it. if the US is so terrible why don't they just leave?
the truth is they don't want to leave and are trying to milk da ebil slabery for everything it's worth. why give up a completely free ride when the alternative is living in the hellhole they came from. if they were smart they would be leaving because should this country ever cease being a non white majority they're fucked. spics, gooks and the rest don't give a fuck about them, only whites have that kind of guilt and it's running out fast.

that bitch is half jewish you stupid tacomonkey

Attached: 1479789945077.png (800x3843, 198K)

whenever I see eurofags saying nigs are the biggest problem for white Americans makes me think they gotta be some shitskin mutt. its """white""" latinos that are. pic related.

Attached: 7686876896.jpg (602x602, 61K)

Also blacks are extremely jealous of Whites and wish every day they were born White. Hence why they all love DBZ.

Attached: multiverse.jpg (1200x862, 780K)

crime

Soon desu i just can't decide where I'll move

Europe doesn't accept white immigrants from elsewhere.
Remember the white south Africans that can't return? Yeah...

Plus were doing better on this side of the pond anyways

Attached: 33635822_583707188671962_6881222788619698176_n.jpg (640x952, 62K)