Is Alex Jones a deep state actor?

>It seems his only job is literally to make conspiracies and their theorists look as autistic as he is. >Some of the things he talks about have real evidence behind them, but most of it like the Sandy Hook thing is pure retardation.
>He mixes truth with fiction and makes it ALL sound idiotic
>him being banned causes idiots to stand behind him cuz he dindu nuffin which makes them also look autistic
>we end up looking bad

Is this a coincidence, or is he working for the deep state?

Attached: alex-jones.jpg (2048x1536, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IvotedT/status/1026781534458662912
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Q predicted this

He's a zionist shill, yes. Its not even up for debate. Literally all the e-celebs that have been censored are zionist shills and ethan klein's wife is Israeli.

Operation Mockingbird trained actor, just like Anderson Cooper Vanderbilt

twitter.com/IvotedT/status/1026781534458662912

why so many are against Q

Attached: matrix-morpheus-quote.jpg (480x480, 30K)

Gavin Mcinnes just got shoah'd on Twitter and he was a shabbos goy

exactly. They're trying to make this seem like it's the online shoah by using their actors to manufacture a crisis. Then tomorrow they're gonna do their false flags but hopefully ayys take over all the media.

>we end up looking bad
Who the fuck is "we"

Just the faceless boogeyman the media creates and labels all trump supporters as.

Attached: 160909161458-trump-clinton-5-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 136K)

When is it supposed to start working? 2005 or so?

Well when they get mossad to false flag some shit and blame it on those same people. that's where the problems begin. Like tomorrow they're gonna claim that Jow Forums needs to be shut down because of how this was a planning hub for those rallies since there's intelligence agencies spamming the board right now.

Actually by "we" i meant anyone who even acknowledges the deep state's existence and influence

You're shit at your job, and by the time we're done with you, you'll be afflicted with catatonic despair, crippling depression and existential madness.

Mark my words.

Attached: flicker.gif (600x600, 16K)

The scope is even wider than I thought. It's honestly incredible how far they're willing to push the lie. The silent majority is vastly larger than what people think.

Attached: 1530431977471.png (862x808, 410K)

I think you're reading too much into it

He's just retarded, I think he has good intentions and he really believes the things he says, or at least most of those things

Him getting banned was for the greater good in a way, at least many people see how bad censorship can be once corporations start to enforce their political views

>insanity, depression, etc

I'm afraid I am immune to those things. I have the immunity doggo on my computer. Also im already insane.

They do it all the time. The public is outta steam for outrage against almost anything.

Attached: 15314626731892.png (1200x864, 1.06M)

Everyone is so sick of this D&C shit at this point and I think that's why Trump let them do this for so long. It only hurts the establishment. Soon the truth is gonna be revealed, I'm confident of it.

He is not a shill.

Go to Bitchute and watch what he has to say

-Brit /Pol Ministry of Information and CyberWarfare

Attached: 2a3354dd29429571956c8a970ddd50f3.gif (400x400, 709K)

Immunity doggo only affects level seven and lower cognitohazardous effects.

Attached: karan-singh-03.gif (1400x787, 1.22M)

But critics of censorship are almost slid into the category of supporting this buffoon, therefore creating a compelling argument towards censorship.

The Deep State is smart.

Attached: 1533906783095.png (1002x768, 574K)

I also have the immunity trifecta

The people that put those posters up get their righteous intentions of defending freedom of speech misrepresented through comparison with the reckless words that Jones throws around without evidence. My entire point is he does this deliberately. This is all part of (((their))) plan.

That is true, but the proud boys have also been banned, and h3h3 temporarily suspended just for talking about alex jones

It doesn't matter if h3h3 is defending alex jones or not, it still sets a precedent about how much they like to use the banhammer

and their deals with china and their censorship there is just too shady to ignore

I know many people won't even think about this, some retards are happy that """"hate speech"""" is being censored; but there are people waking up because of this

that said, I don't think anyone should relax and wait for everyone else to wake up and critise google or twitter, instead, we all should be looking for alternative websites to watch videos and things like that because this is getting really ugly

if they dont ban anyone else for the time being, they could just be waiting for us to forget so that they can continue their purge

It's ironic that info wars was the first casualty of the information war

it is up for debate stop forcing people to think like you or follow the status quo

Actually I think this only makes him more popular.
Infowars app is trending. Others that get censored will rally with him.
Its almost as if They wanted that, Why else would they martyr him and validate him if he's was a just a clown?

Maybe so in the short term they could be the only ones spinning the Assange story or something else like the election?

There is plenty of degenerate shit that violates the rules being posted on those platforms that gets left up.

Attached: 1499225053741.png (439x461, 13K)

>is he working for the deep state?
he's CIA

Is paid to lie to you all

Attached: CanYouFeelIt.gif (355x410, 1.18M)

So, i have several questions because i am not informed.
>what is h3h3?
>what are some good jewtube alternatives
>is this war winnable?

That is precisely what I think. Him and Q are psy~ops

bitchute seems alright but it is VERY far from being like youtube, it's like baby youtube back when it barely had anything

that could be fixed if more people just went there

h3h3 is a commentary youtuber, he's antifeminist and I'd say his political views are more or less centrist

he never really seems angry or extreme in anything he says, yet he was temporarily suspended for talking about alex jones and the slippery slope that his ban was, he didn't even defend him, he just thinks this is the start or a bad trend

yeah i think the war is winnable, newer generations are more conservative and much less of an special sjw snowflake than us millenials and they can help, but the media and these bigs corporations are trying to censor right wingers so that this doesn't happen, so that the new generations will only listen to lefties

I think that's their objective, we know how hypocritical they are, but very young people do not know this yet, and will never know if they censor everyone to the right of lenin. This is why they're censoring so many people (besides the elections)

So just find more sites like bitchute, use them, and most importantly spread the word about this shit, because it really sounds like 1984 in the making

Alex jones is usually spot on with the facts that he speaks. Fuck off shill.

I’ve wondered about this for awhile even though I’ve been a listener since ~2005. I’ll tell you hands down he’s changed somewhat at the least

>a leaf

So i guess every country is in a terraforming war by releasing secret chemicals into the atmosphere to intentionally shift global climate and we are all enslaved by interdimensional psi-vampires.

Jones is right about maybe 20% of what he says.

Go rake yourself.

How to tell when you have been pigeon holed by a deep state actor?
>Less than half a week after he's been kicked off platforms and ceased spoonfeeding you the narrative
>You are already feeling depressed and doubting the narrative of your political ideaology.
>Ready to betray and reconsider all that you know.

Now you know you fucking idiot, you never knew anything.

>don't stand up to censorship by government subsidized private sector monopolies, you don't wanna look like those stupid conspiracy theorists do you go- guys!?

neck yourself shill, everyone with a god damn backbone knows this is bullshit. Even people on the left with principles (Jimmy Dore, Kyle Kulinski, etc.) are saying this is fucking bullshit.

Alex Jones is definitely something (I'm thinking Bill Hicks), but I do not believe that he is part of the Deep State.

sandy hook was a false flag event tho

of course, he just hit retirement age and they had to get him an exit.

Are you suppose to be the good white hat in the shadows? I've completely lost track.

Attached: my consciousness is still in Macbeth's miniature garden.png (172x225, 17K)

Dude i've grown up with jones since i was about 14 years fucking old. Now i'm 24, and the guy is right about the majority of the things he says. Of course though, he's smart enough to realize that he is also funny and entertaining for his audience. So fucking what that he jokes around sometimes. Can't he relax after he dumps redpills??? fucking shill

>Alex claims sandy hook was real but created by crisis actors
>Linda Sarsour imam son is found in NM training school shooters

Clearly Alex Jones was wrong

he was wrong tho because Sandy Hook wasn't real. no kids died. Adam Lanza isn't even a real person. only one Lanza son and it's Ryan.
their father was a higher up at General electric i believe, and he was undergoing some lawsuit. seems to me they asked if they could create a fake identity and pull this off using his family.
I think his wife was jewish too but i forget. regardless, not even msm could nail down whether she was a nurse at the school, a special ed teacher, a substitute, or didn't work there at all. i still don't know what the official story on her says.
go look who peter Lanza gave his ONLY interview to after the event. (pharma big wig). it's all a joke.

OP is a colossal faggot for trying to act like Sandy Hook is in any way legit. the entire town of Sandy Hook appears to be a spook creation.

No one cared when he talked about aliens. Then he switched to globalism and Islam and he had to be shut down

that's because aliens are just interdimensional demons. idk why real Jow Forumsacks still fall for the ayy meme. yea mainstream media showing countless "uncovered area 51 files" specials is totally because they just can't keep a lid on it. baka. they want you to believe in aliens ao their ultimate project, blue beam, will be a success and they can finally unite the world under the perceived threat of ayys.