He literally promotes ILLEGAL DRUG USE to an audience of MILLIONS OF CHILDREN. WHY IS HIS SHOW ALLOWED ON YOUTUBE!!!!

He literally promotes ILLEGAL DRUG USE to an audience of MILLIONS OF CHILDREN. WHY IS HIS SHOW ALLOWED ON YOUTUBE!!!!

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 53K)

what parent lets their child watch Joe Rogan, though?

>audience of MILLIONS OF CHILDREN
Man-children aren't technically children.

Attached: 9012537432.jpg (480x360, 16K)

no shit man. i hate this twofaced faggot.
rogans audience is as young as alex jones's audience. possibly younger. so you know. that's the point.

Why are the shills after Rogan? It's about the 5th time this posted.

parents need to nut up and actually stop their children from going online freely if there's shit online that parents don't want their children to see. i'm not some big joe rogan fan. i like him but i'm not some shill for him and just come the fuck on allow him his free speech

DMT is just as illegal as LSD. Each is a felony to possess, and even small amounts can carry an "intent to distribute" charge, which is a significant felony. No matter your opinion of these drugs, the seriousness of acquiring and possessing them is not something Joe tells the kids who look up to him. Kids whose lives and futures could be ruined because Uncle Joe told them to take a trip and put acid in their dreams.

Remember when Americans weren't cucks and didn't allow people in government to rule their lives? Why are you letting some Israeli puppets in suits tell you what you can and cant do with your own body?

Attached: 1505076704035.jpg (850x400, 38K)

>raised by a single parent
NOBODY! but we still gonna watch it!

if alex jones goes down
fuck rogan

You should really concentrate on the major problems before attacking the wishy washy sides. Rogan doesn't buy into the PC SJW culture so going after him right now is just going to push him away from that. Wait till the big fish are fried before battering up the small ones.

ngl i'm not convinced it isn't an ironic post making a point about censorship. not many would condone censoring rogan, yet plenty seem to believe censoring jones is okay.

The (((CIA))) “showed him some shit” so he is /theirguy/ now.

Attached: A7402ABD-12A3-4903-B387-DDDE6B188BF6.jpg (640x583, 100K)

I feel he is controlled. I said he is 100% controlled but he has Abby Martin and Jimmy Dore on. Those are both wanted people that are KOS for many factions.

Q predicted this

Parents should limit what their kids watch better OP, it's not his fault

2 minutes after shitting on alex jones.
joe compares caffeine to heroin.
cause drugs are so broad.
but free speech isn't

He hosted Alex Jones and gave a platform to holocaust denying Eddie bravo

>He literally promotes THE GENOCIDE OF OF ARMENIANS to an audience of MILLIONS OF CHILDREN. WHY IS HIS SHOW ALLOWED ON YOUTUBE!!!!

Attached: cenk-uygur-tyt-network.jpg (1000x563, 157K)

fuck em both

Mass report guys! Do what OP says, it's time to raid...

Nice try schlomo, Joe Rogan is based

Fuck off with you misinformation, either thator your stupidity. stupid. Joe was criticizing under the government caffeine and heroin are both considered a drug.

poe's law + acceleration fool,
they got gavin today
either we kamikazi this commie machine to the ground or they back off. win win

have you ever met an armo