Should passengers be allowed to disobey crew instructions?

youtube.com/watch?v=vZEwdxi-TIU

Attached: plane.jpg (1149x610, 82K)

(((its a private business)))

So let me get this straight:

>was supposed to stay in seat
>had to use the washroom badly
>instead of pissing himself, he used the bathroom and returned to his seat
>was asked to leave the plane
>left the plane eventually without being assaulted or raped

Why is this a story?

It is in the agreement / paperwork that you get when you buy the tickets that they can kick you off the plane for whatever damn reason they choose. EX. NOT FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS! It is usually the pilot's call though.

you can't kick PoC off that's racism

No. It's their plane. The ticket isn't a contract.
They can bump you anytime they want.
Air travel isn't a right.

>Should passengers be allowed to disobey crew instructions?
>what he did was literally illegal
No, it was perfectly reasonable for him to get kicked off

>Why is this a story?
Because of Amerifats

Had to get a black airline worker to come translate?

It was perfectly LEGAL for him to get kicked off, but not perfectly reasonable. Even something as officious and articulate as the law leaves room for reasonableness as understood by most people. It was reasonable for the passenger to use the restroom to relieve an involuntary bodily function, instead of pissing himself in his seat.

Time vampires gonna suck.

It's a shame that pretty much everyone hired in service-level jobs, especially those surrounding transport, are so devoid of nuance and appropriate discretion that they simply follow orders no matter what the circumstances.

inb4 he's awarded 500 million in the ensuing lawsuit

>Air travel isn't a right.
are you deliberately trying to trigger sovereign citizens ?

There is more to this story. I am guessing that he made his mad dash to the bathroom after they had crossed the runway hold short line causing air traffic control to have to cancel a takeoff clearance and forcing the aircraft to exit the runway.

Something tells me this nigger is lying. Art teacher? Probably a fucking asshole.

as it turns out, the safety briefing says literally the same thing every time: "Federal law requires compliance with all posted placards, lighted information signs, and crew member instructions"

if they tell him stay seated, he has to... and disobeying a direct instruction from the FA is effectively a felony. the dude is quite lucky the only penalty is removal from the airplane.

Also: it would be illegal for the pilots to taxi the airplane with a passenger out of their seat. they and the airline could get in a lot of trouble for that.

should niggers be allowed to put their dick in OPs ass?

Assuming he really had to take a piss, do you honestly believe that the most reasonable course of action in that moment was pissing his pants in his seat?

yes, if the pilot tells you to stay in your seat it doesn't matter whats going on. Piss in your pants, shit in your pants, vomit, have a seizure, give birth, etc stay in your seat

Is that what happened? The pilot instructed him not to go to the bathroom?

if that guy gets hurt in the process of pursuing the most reasonable course of action, I guarantee the entire cabin crew would be fired, then sued for damages.

I'm sure the FA's called the captain immediately when this dude got up and bolted for the restroom, who likely brought the plane to a screeching halt. 1) suspicious as shit 2) an FAA defined critical phase. their hands are tied, there can be only one outcome: the government sets the rules, not the airlines.

this guy is not going to win, no matter how "reasonable" he was being. at least homeland didn't come down and fuck him in the ass to get off the plane, which was also a very real possibility.

I hear what you're saying. My first post was that the guy was removed without real incident so why is this a story.

I guess my point is that he acted fairly reasonably, the crew could've assessed the situation, exercised discretion on whether it was necessary to remove him (if he had acted dangerously or recklessly), and we would be in the same place with no one really at fault. Just the guy gets his tickets refunded perhaps.

ah, well, their decision to return could have come from above, who knows? could be they sent off a message to company on the computer, and Delta says come back.

if it was internal to the plane, it could have been any number of things I suppose. that kind of plane is crewed by 5 to 6 (pilots and FA). the captain is on one side of the door, and totally insulated from most of the facts. maybe it spooked him, or the lead FA says "fuck that shit, take me home"

I do agree with you though, the guy was very relaxed and non-threatening in the video. in the end, the missing piece that we don't see is what made the determination.

Why didn't he just piss in the sick back? They're waterproof

man I remember when plane bathrooms had seat belts so you could evacuate your asshole in safety

>ITT bootlickers

regulations are meant in case of idiocracy. If you need to pee badly you should get off your sit. There is literally no danger if you're not a toddler or an old man with no balance whatsoever.
Staff blindly following regulations to the point of stupidity is tacit acknowledgment that none of them has an IQ in the triple digits.

Attached: 1530386336324.png (332x332, 148K)