TWO USELESS AMERICAN CAPS. DRUNK NIGGER WON !. LOL

Police dashcam footage shows dramatic shootout at routine traffic stop (VIDEO).
Despite both officers using their tasers on Clary, the driver somehow manages to break away from the pair, reach into his truck and pull out a firearm.
Clary, can be seen opening fire on the two officers, shooting Kelly four times before speeding off in his vehicle.

When Kelly arrived at a local hospital he was considered clinically dead, according to Lehigh Valley Live.
He spent a total of 25 days at the hospital, 12 of which were in a medically induced coma, and still doesn’t remember the shootout.

rt.com/usa/435682-police-shooting-dashcam-video/

Attached: Route 33 shooting dashcam video.png (1280x772, 778K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/09/15/police-israel-cops-training-adl-human-rights-abuses-dc-washington/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is why you don't pull over sovereign citizens.

>CAPS
*typo*
COPS

THE TWO COPS ARE TOTALLY USELESS.
THEY DESERVED WHAT THE DRUNK NIGGER GAVE THEM.
WHO TRAINED THEM...CIRCUS CLOVN?

based and redpilled

Glad both 'officers' survived and nig went to prison. (tried to claim self defense lololol)

obviously they didn't want to shoot him until it was too late. Then they did the guardrail circus.

>why don't cops just use tazers

>cops actually use tazers
>they get shot and almost die
>suspect escapes

Attached: 1514870565519.jpg (720x720, 31K)

I seriously don't understand one thing watching cops fighting with 'suspects'.
Cops (like in this case also) always punching in the face or head, it takes really lucky punch to the face or head to knock guy out.
It's much better to punch the guy in the solar plexus or in the balls. Much better chance to get the guy 'immobilized' from the pain.
The big cop in this video at one point could just shove his knee in the niggers crotch/balls but no, he was still punching him in the face/head.
Absolutely stupid.

>I seriously don't understand one thing watching cops fighting with 'suspects'.

Because chances are those cops are 'juicing' and are roid rage retards.

Probably. Common sense is gone replaced with roid rage as you said.
Maybe cops are forbidden by the rules to punch in the stomach/solar plexus or crotch/balls but if I was a cop fighting for my life I would fuck the rules.
Maybe they just don't know real street fight tricks.
I guess macho thing is to hit the face/head but it's not as effective to get guy 'immobilized' as the other areas of the body.

Fuck the rules.

Attached: F-YOU FINGER-6..jpg (600x741, 60K)

>guardrail circus.
LOL.

>Probably. Common sense is gone replaced with roid rage as you said.

They're usually jacked up and will suddenly 'explode' into rage, you'll see veins popping out of their necks and arms.

trying to tazer than shoot him?

Attached: jaguars fan.jpg (341x500, 42K)

Yeah that's pretty bad
With the way things are getting, they probably have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for recruitment and have to drop training and proficiency standards so women can pass

That officer had absolutely zero cover. Cover determines nearly all firefights.

>I"ll used my taser instead of shooting him.
>Wouldn't want to make the news and get blamed starting a chimpout
>I'VE MADE A TERRIBLE MISTAKE.JPG

everyone just shoot these niggers or it may cost you your life

you'd think they'd start pulling their guns after a good minute of seeing the taser not working

The fucking guy was traveling, not driving,

>That officer had absolutely zero
brains..!!

Reposting from Jow Forums
" Dr. James Cipolla, a trauma surgeon at St. Luke’s University Hospital, said that when Kelly arrived by helicopter, he was in full cardiac arrest.
“That means his heart had stopped and he was dead,” Cipolla said, estimating Kelly was in that condition at least five to 10 minutes.
The doctor said he was able to save Kelly by cutting open his chest, spreading his ribs, and massaging his heart to get it to beat.
Cipolla said Kelly had lost so much blood that he needed 60 units to replace it. By comparison, someone undergoing a “massive” transfusion typically receives six to 10 units of blood, he said. "

This is where (((criminal justice reform))) is leading.
Cops and feds too terrified of conviction for treating a nigger as a criminal and being killed en masse. But hey at least they're not (((racist))).

Attached: 2345908-09.jpg (334x334, 88K)

>lmao dont shoot him just use tazer
>uses tazer
>gets shot
>lmao why didnt you shoot him

>Kelly was taken to the ICU to receive blood and fluid, and was placed on a ventilator. Doctors did not give Kelly medications at that time because they wanted to see if he suffered any brain damage.
>"Miraculously" that night Kelly spontaneously opened his eyes and wiggled his toes on command, Cipolla said.
>Six to eight hours later, Kelly was in critical condition but was stable, Cipolla said.
>Shot trooper still in critical condition after 2nd surgery
>Kelly's brain function was good, but his lungs, liver and kidneys were severely damaged and had begun to fail, the doctor said. He was diagnosed with multi-system organ failure.
>By day three the team was considering Kelly might need organ transplant for his liver and kidneys. But about six days after Kelly came to St. Luke's, they showed signs of improvement, Cipolla testified.
>A few days after his first surgery, doctors removed one of the bullets from Kelly's back.
>Kelly was taken off the ventilator after 11 days, and was on dialysis until he was discharged.
>Kelly spent three weeks in the hospital, under the care of the trauma team the entire time.
>Kelly's long-term diagnosis now is "fantastic," the doctor said, due in part to Kelly's healthy living before he was injured.
>"He should live a full and healthy life," the doctor said.

I think they just try to rattle the suspect, not go for a knockout. I've been hit in the head a lot, never knocked out. The worst experience from a hit to the head I've ever had was an instant concussion where my eyesight had huge patches of white & I felt like throwing up.

Exactly my point.
Even watching pro boxing fights, it takes luck and skills of course to hit the guy in two or three specific places on the face/head to knock him out.
If you must hit the face area hit the throat. Much better results. But you could kill the guy much faster,but in life-death fight who cares that's the objective.NO.
Majority of cops are dumb when comes to fist fights...

SHOCKING BAN ASSULT GUNS three innocent human beans could have gotten hurt with these death tools floating around!! If guns were banned the guy couldn't shoot the cops & THE COPS can't/wouldn't be able to HURT THE scared motorist!!

Decent people are just going to stop becoming cops entirely and we'll end up with a mexico-style police force
Or more pozzed state govts will try to compete with the UK to make the most fab homopolice

Is it normal to tase the shit out of him like they did? I thought you normally tased someone till they fell down, but he's on the ground screaming with the current continually going through him. Seems like torture...

That nigger is not a Clary.

We just need a few Judges.. (Dredd)

This, as well as trying to shoot through the cars window instead of through the car. Their bullets will go through the car itself like butter, and it is easy enough to figure where the driver's body will be. It seems like a sever lack of tactical training. They need more stress shoots and more material shoots.

This is BS. After I left the Army (Infantry) I finished my degree (4 year), then applied to be a cop but was turned down because my GPA was too high. They said that they didn't think that I would stick around for very long and would move on to other jobs after a while because of it, so I was a bad investment. Cops are retards

Ironically these cops will be targetted by teen mongrels for gang initiation and literally raped with their own nightstick, stabbed/throat slashed, or just killed out right.

And it has to get MUCH worse before it gets better.

>all niggers have guns
>all the cops needs guns
>everyone getting shot
>muh freedom

Attached: Mika-Hakkinen-joins-McLaren-Honda.jpg (698x400, 45K)

>>all the cops needs guns
most cops need brains, not only guns.

If two big guys were tasering you and beating you on the side of the road would you roll over and accept death or fight back?

Good, fuck tasers those things are for faggots

Cops are barred from entry in most districts of U.S. if their I.Q. is above semiretard (95) level

Can't wait for the nigger to fry. They should bring back public executions

>Can't wait for the nigger to fry. They should bring back public executions
NO. This particular nigger should be let free because the cops vere too stupid and incompetent.

Attached: horny little doggy.lol.gif (294x210, 1.99M)

Somebody tweet this to those NFL kneeling niggers and tell them, STOP SHOOTING COPS

where's the video

why would you laugh at cops being shot by a violent criminal?

in the link

holy shit. how will liberals spin this?

shoulda put him in a headlock, who cares if its against regulations

stop pulling people over for bullshit and you wont get shot asscop

Do you know why he was pulled over faggot?

I Thought Israel trains the cops in the USA?

theintercept.com/2017/09/15/police-israel-cops-training-adl-human-rights-abuses-dc-washington/

Those cops were incompetent. They had the suspect on the ground and the suspect was able to get back to his feet.

Two grown men should easily be able to subdue a single man.

Poorly trained dumbfuck cops. I laughed at the one throwing himself over the guard rail like a sack of shit.

was he commuting mass murder or transporting a nuclear bomb? no? then it doesnt fucking matter bootlicker and it's none of your business.

^THIS.

This is why you shot at niggers with bullets and not tasers

NIGGER WAS DRUNK AND DRIVING erratically you dumb fagg.
That's why cops stopped him.

Attached: THUMB-UP.png (457x480, 40K)

BECAUSE OP IS A NIGGER TIER PERSON.

and nothing of value was lost

nothing wrong with drinkin and driving fuck you. i am an american and I LIKE FREEDOM you redcoat fuck

>why would you laugh at cops being shot by a violent criminal?
I laugh at stupid incompetent cops. Nothing wrong with that.
As much as hate niggers this nigger is good in my book.
He was drunk, he was tasered, he was punched many times by two cops, yet he managed to free himself and to shoot them and to drive away.
This particular nigger has some great skills.
This nigger deserves double respect...

Two cops should be fired and not even allowed to work as a Security Guards at Walmart.

Attached: THUMBS-UP.jpg (1024x576, 162K)

>nothing wrong with drinkin and driving fuck you. i am an american and I LIKE FREEDOM you redcoat fuck

Attached: ass_jealous ???.jpg (483x600, 46K)