The Doxxing of >>>r/eddit users has begun

Anonymous (The dead [CIA] psyop) has decided to go after our autistic brother Q.
twitter.com/MafiaProj/status/1027710299602735104
A autist and YouTube conspirator has been Doxxed by Anonymous.
Reminds me of HonAssholeSolo.

Attached: doxxed_again.png (641x715, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sidroth.org/television/tv-archives/dave-hayes-praying-medic-2/).
youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Q really is the larp that has gone too far.

i dont care

Attached: 1533885342068.jpg (251x242, 37K)

Bug off shill

Finally this LARP will end

Attached: 1532225577416.png (900x900, 201K)

Then why are you here, go fap or something

Why are you here. Go suck jew cock

>implying the reddit account was used by Q himself
Anonymous is about to get the final dick, they fell for the bait. Their fucking Jew loving cult of Michael is going to burn.

Now that is more like it! I would not be surprised if Anonymous is an ANTIFA orgy group by now.

nice try spooks

Attached: srfp12olz6f11.png (990x338, 42K)

Turns out that is a human trafficking hot line

THE FBI HOTLINE
Q.

You forgot the Trip code Q

>too far

No such thing I smell keks we need to keep going.

Shitbleu shills never seem to get it
QLarping doesnt matter
only information matters
actionable intel is never larping,you fucking dipshits.
>Thats what it means to create context.
76°47'21.69"N 157°57'10.22"E

Attached: jswxMum.jpg (800x1000, 234K)

war on reddit now

wow. they doxed some guy who isn't even Qanon. its just some guy who goes by the name Praying Medic. nothing but a Q follower.
big fucking deal you retards.

Doxxing a LARP.

only the faggot boomers that have killed this board believed in Q

Attached: emmagonz.jpg (1080x1094, 207K)

After the soi-mageddon cows will rule the earth.

All this 2009 9gag army shit in the thread makes me want to kill myself, anonym00s3 larpers make me sick.

I'll also add that this Praying Medic guy, in which the "doxxing" claims is David Joseph Bresadola,or just David Joseph, is actually Dave Hayes (sidroth.org/television/tv-archives/dave-hayes-praying-medic-2/).

Your next dipshit, this is HonAssHoleSolo all over again.

Am I the only one who remembers Anonymous getting JUST'd by Sabu? One of their top people who turned out to be a CIA spook. Why do people still pretend Anonymous didn't die years ago?

Attached: nap.png (754x554, 290K)

>your next dipshit
>your next

you want to pull the dick out of your ass and try that again?

So there dox on a guy that is easy to dox was wrong?
Anonymous must be a bunch of muts with 82 IQ.

I bet you suck Soros' jew cock when you aren't shilling threads.

Attached: a52324587b506bf4b15a6a50b80c00744adce33657482230e469aecf2f6f427f.png (469x452, 208K)

There is a certain irony in an attention whoring "Anonymous" trying to identify "Q", another part of a different anonymous collective.

Q predicted this

Attached: 1529007583933.jpg (559x581, 94K)

Hey BTFO it is late here, my 128 IQ is about worth 26.

>my 128 IQ is about worth 26

My guess is that you took the pretest or some other on-line “MENSA test”; sorry, buddy, it is useless. Unless you took the test under the supervision of a professional, your score is really meaningless.

Now, regardless of the validity of your score, what can we tell about you? Here are some guesses.

You are male, probably a teen
You are insecure
You know you are smart, probably above average, but you don’t care to do the work; otherwise, you would have known already that your IQ online test is not that meaningful)
You like to brag
You hope that being smart is a good excuse to not actually do the work; unfortunately, typically, it does not work that way

That is a lot of assumptions... Are you psychic?
Can you do a reading for my grandma?

Go suck a jew cock mother fucker, I have had it with shills...
I am older than you know, I have slept with women, I have had a kid...
I bet you have never even touched real tits in your life.
You think you know a mother fucker because you seen one line?
BTFO

Pssst
Q's true identity is John de Lancie
pass it on

does he look like a sql query cause i aint clicking that shit

Regarding capability. It’s not about whether you can or cannot. It’s about whether you will or will not. Those who brag that they can, often won’t.

qanon is a boomer larp
who cares
and how do they know if its the right guy?

>John de Lancie
That would be the biggest prank of all time.

Lol, it isn't. Q is not a larp and there is a lot of data to back that up bud.

You sound like an ANTIFA guy I talked to once, always had it out for boomers, and that Communism was the way to get what every millennial "deserved".

>look at this info graph, it says Q is real.

Attached: 1528336164117.jpg (380x349, 27K)

>Look at how many MSM shills have attacked Q saying "it is a dangerous terror organization".
Go ask Soros for more Shekels because you are not getting paid enough to look this dumb.

16 posts by this id, grow up kid the games over. You were boomer tier retarded to buy into some dumbass Q larp at least admit to it.

I bet i would knock you the fuck out dude

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

>boasting about all the evidence and arcane knowledge he has.
>doesn't provide any evidence
>y-y-you're a jew
can we ban all boomers

Attached: 1532399047202.jpg (633x640, 51K)

Attached: Mr._X.jpg (510x384, 32K)

Why do you think Anonymous is calling for war on Qanon? Maybe because he is a troll? Maybe because he looks good on the Web? Why is MSM so upset about Q? Why is Q bringing forward good data on Pedgate?
Drop dead mother fucker, I am a 90s baby and proud of it. Your just upset because you got your shekels from a jew cuck bank when you went to your progressive college and now you can't get a job? You stupid MF... I paid my way through college at 18 working a a cashier. You a pussy man.
That goes for you too.

literally all the data Qanon brings was yesterdays news, anonymous is also a bunch of fat fuck larpers who think they are accomplishing something by doxxing some fag.

Q predicted this.

Attached: 328A6F5B-F320-4858-9CA9-92458E58B080.jpg (399x351, 83K)

Yeah but why? we all know Anonymous is a CIA deal now. And I have seen some shit happen that Q called out before anyone, timestamps as proof.
So stop reading Snopes and go to the right chan and read the proofs.

>The Q Larp is under attack by the CIA Anonymous Larp
it's like we're in a fictional book
If they actually reveal and arrest Q, does that make one of them /ourguy/?

So are we still pretending we don't know Q is John Q Nagel?

>John Q Nagel
You mean John de Lancie

Either Q is real or we just hit some 100d chess

Damn man. Seems like you hit a nerve.

that is lol.

That, or the CIA larp is actually us, and Q is a larper that they're trying to stop so boomers stop shitting up the site.
I'm hoping they're both CIA larps and that we're getting the underground CIA agents to arrest eachother.

I been fighting UK shills all day nigga.

Qanon will "predict" shit when people start talking about the possibility of something, the only reason they are trying to capture the loser is because when they do they can use it for propaganda boasting and how they "defeated the alt-right"

Who would want to be identified as Q at this point? Q is probably on the moon by now.

Anonymous attention whoring...wow who would've think they will go so low to stay relevant.
If Q is such a nobody then why doxing (not) him is such a great idea?
Anonymous where for the game, I'm not sure if Q is a LARP or not, but if he is then for fucks sake leave him and his dudes alone. Who are they hurting exactly with their existence?

Nagel was unmasked by Aaron Barr a few years ago as a "leader" of Anonymous.
Figures they are all still jerking each other off.

Quciferians have gone too far

No doubt. Funny how they are giving more credibility to Q than there was before. Strange times.

That is so stupid it hurts. Like user really care about some dickbag LARPing. Go read your Communist Manifest, Mao.

>Guy Fawkes mask in current year
Holy fucking gay.

Attached: Occupy-Wall-Street-010.jpg (300x180, 18K)

you don't have a degree nigga

wheres the pic?

fake n gay

remember when he has dox`d last week or whenever as a never trumper and that turned out to be fake as well?

Be gone you fucking shill pretending to be user.

>implying anonymous isn’t a Larp too

Checked.
Qciferian himself?

i already clicked it. am i doomed?

Attached: 1522854811772.jpg (816x404, 131K)

You got replied to second by a frogposter, let that sink in.

you don't know what you are talking about. go back to 1980.

TIL anonymous is pro-establishment

Attached: 1533344263322.jpg (330x516, 91K)

Go read Q proofs, find an example of pre-knowledge then get you nigga ass back in here and try and show me how it is a larp... Just do your own research.
The way I see it they are panicking trying to normalize the pedos that are being exposed. With what they did this last week, they have put themselves in a bad plays, I mean every nigga in Chicago is ready to hang that Muslim mayor for how he has kept silent the mass murder there.
And a bunch of Nigga Muslim Jihadist School shooting trainers just got busted in NM, and they were funded by the DNC.
DNC/Alt-left/CIA/FBI is in full panic, and they have gotten sloppy af.
The American people are not taking shit no more from the dems.

The user held in high regard by the dickbag media is a LARP.

the alphabets are losing their shit over Q. I find it hilarious. the problem with the globalist mentality to always shut it down is that it always creates a Streisand Effect and completely validates the conspiracy giving it a gravitas it never had.

so they doxxed the great awakening boomer on leddit. so what? it accomplishes nothing. if anything happens to the boomer, Q is even further validated. they should have just left it at being a silly thing boomers did and cringe at Trump rallies.

Do i sense some mild irony that the CIA has been likened to the mafia, and the handle you have there is "the mafia project"

You are right, because degrees aren't worth shit today, plus I got a job in computer programming without one.
unlucky for me I learned a degree was going to be worth shit after 3 years of college.

Lol... it's not the real one. They put random valid data

>attracted to only girls shorter or taller than me

this picture made me realize my perfect fetish exists. they only need to be bbw for maximum boners

Q predicted this

Attached: 1511200382968.jpg (720x960, 96K)

the literal ((()))

you got whats coming to you sabu

-user

On previous DOX's they turned out to be garbage squared. CIA getting lazy... or whoever is pretending to be CIA pretending to be user.

protio we nnever fucking died

now we just work on all of your most important equipment

JUST A RANDOM COINCIDENCE SEATAC RIGHT GOYIM? EAS SYSTEM FALSE ALERT FIRST TIME IN HISTORY? MORE AIRCRAFT CRASHES THESE PAST 2 YEARS

ALL

A

COINCIDENCE

RIGHT GOY?

Attached: QAF252447-BLACK-HPOST.jpg (600x400, 42K)

I can see your ID still Lazarus. Just saying

Happening August 11, New Moon, time to sacrifice.

we are lazarus.

Attached: op lazarus.png (500x250, 259K)

I love how all these Q boomers try to sound like Q by stating things in the form of questions. It's really sad shit.

Q is a larp, but its /ourlarp/. anonymous can suck my 100% Bavarian phenotypical cock.

>Q
>even being a real person
youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0

I am gonna need for you to take you opinion and shove it way up your butt hole.

Attached: 5fa1cbced6fe9561db6d2354658e9335f9587f19cb2a1e487f6e014a1103856d.jpg (1420x1963, 101K)

I don’t know what that means man. I don’t following any of this larping. I am just here to be able to scream the words Jew and Nigger at people and not have to worry about the social repercussions

>Q predicted this

Attached: crayons.jpg (500x533, 19K)

You are a [fag]
I disown you from my cult+
+++

At least he isn’t the guy doing bitch work for the cia....

sorry forgot my [trip]

Not that I am on the #QTrain or anything I have yet to discern a standpoint, but a 5 second google search will tell you this "prayingmedic" guy's name is publicly avaliable.... this isn't a dox.