Why are Slaves and Balkan people so contencious??

All Slaves are similar in there DNA and race why are they always fighting each other? And last but not least who is and is not a Turk or Muslim in the Balkans?? I wanna hear from Romanians,Bulgarians,Greeks,Slavs, etc Albanians need not apply everyone knows your dirty Muslims.

Attached: 89850-004-C88E1B75.gif (460x430, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cvLH6zX_2lE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the big problem in the balkans is the serbs and romanians. the whole place would prosper without them

Are the Serbs and Romanians European/Slavic/Caucasian? Why would Albanian Muslims be able to stay in a white country?

Gib back Kosovo. It's legitimate Romanian clay.

I knew a Romanian girl in high school. Her boobs were fucking massive man.

Does this help?

Some Albanian women are also very attractive.

Attached: albo.png (600x900, 743K)

Are you White/Caucasian?

If they're Muslims they have to be de programed

>who is and is not a Turk or Muslim in the Balkans??
turks are turks, kosovars and greeks follow with most genetic simularity, then serbs, (eupedia) turk presence in others is mostly non existent
muslims are turks, "albanians" and "bosniaks"
>why fight
divide and conquer tactics from big powers

Whiter than you Pablo.

We are like this because we had a bloody past with turks then hungarians then russians how the helll you would br if you were surrendered by enemies your entire history?

How would Balkan nations feel about a return of the Byzo or Otto empires?

Are you a Muslim?

You need to purge,muslims,turks and arabs from your lands

Greeks haven't changed since ancient times. Get your stale, old turk meme out of here.

Romanians aren't slavs
Bulgarians are steppe people mixed with slavs and thracians
Greeks are mostly the same as ancient greeks but some got raped by the turks
Serbs and bosniaks are pretty much the same, croats are similar but slightly different
Slovenia are their own thing
Albania are niggers

Albanians submitted to the Ottomans while the rest preserved their cultures and religion so they mostly stayed intact. Bosnians and Albanians converted and are cucks.

no
i only stated info from eupedia on haplogroups

There is no denying some balkan people are traitors to there ancestors who were romans and greeks who fought middle easterners

Phanariotes weren't Sephardi jews except when they were.

Attached: oy vei.png (578x485, 225K)

>Greeks haven't changed since ancient times. Get your stale, old turk meme out of here.

Neither have the Turks. For the most part they're descended from the Anatolian tribes that have lived in their peninsula for thousands of years.

It doesn't change the fact that Islam is a foreign religion and it doesn't belong in Europe. Any white man that converts to Islam is a traitor

Turks are the biggest mongrel rapebabbies on the planet though.

>It doesn't change the fact that Islam is a foreign religion and it doesn't belong in Europe. Any white man that converts to Islam is a traitor
Replace the word ''Islam'' with ''Christianity'' and the meaning of the statements remains intact.

If you aren't a polytheistic believer of Zeus, Thor, Mars etc. you are a traitor.

Same applies to the other Abrahamic religions.

They have some blood from real Turks (who look like Orientals) but for the most part they look like a bunch of Meds. Kurds look like Med x Arab mixes.

so is Christianity, islam as a religion is fine, its just that mot muslims arent white, whites have taken Christianity which originated as a jewish religious sect and made it our own, the same cant be said about islam, i have no problem with white muslims, i have a problem with bosniaks and albanians tho cuz they are a made up nationality and are pawns in the hands of people who are generaly anti white and anti european (arabs, turks, westerners etc)
but most white muslims will be at the very least neutral or positive on arabs and non white muslims (since like i said islam is a arabized religion unlike christianity) as far as teachings and ideology goes islam is fine

Wut?

Islams only history in Europe has been conquest, fuck Islam, your probably a fucking Muslim engaging in Taqiya. The Balkans will one day be purged of Islam and Arab genetics

I think he might be worse..... a liberal

i get a very stomrfag 15 year old vibe from your posts
>Islams only history in Europe has been conquest
*fascism's
*roman's
*Catholic's
im talking about the ideological principals of the religion and the only problem with the conquest part is that its been by non whites
>The Balkans will one day be purged of Islam and Arab genetics
no thanks to your government that exclusively promotes muslims in the balkans
im siting over here unironically being victimized and oppressed by muslims thanks to the direct actions of your government and your sitting on your fat ass in murica with cheeto stanes on your shirt larping about war and genocide while calling me a muslim, i hate you fucking americans and westerners so much

I think Americans idolizing Serbs through the remove kebab meme is a way for them to cope with the guilt of helping muslims

" i hate you fucking americans and westerners so much" Your not a westerner?? Your a Turk aren't you!! lol

Im not Denying traitors in the US haven't been aiding radical islam. Bill Clinton is an asshole

>Albanians are niggers
Yeah, I've always been curious about this, how did they wind up this way?

migth be
>Your not a westerner??
no you puggy mut, in central, eastern europe and in the balkans dont reffer to themselves as "westerners" in fact we use it to refer to western europeans, muricans and leafs, and is generally seen as someone who is weak and liberal
>Your a Turk aren't you!! lol
my ancestors fought against the turks for houndreds of years meanwhile your country is a turkish ally supporting islamic terrorism in the world and the middle east
keep larping and trying to cope with the fact that you are a jewish puppet

They cucked to the Turks. Bulgarians and other balkanites have a strong backbone of Oethodox Cheistianity and managed to preserve itself through it. The Albanoans lacked it and they got cucked easily to Islam

Albanians are White Slavs who converted to Islam because they got ass blasted by Turks

It is from phone so that is why it mistyping

generally low iq, plus albanians are a mix of slavs, romanized slavs, and shepard people brought in from the Caucasus mountains
mix that with islam and turks and you get what you get

Has autocorrect, enable it.

>Why are Slaves and Balkan people so contencious??

Dunno but we are generally hotblooded by nature.

Tho we also cool down fast if you just leave us alone.

Good idea

If your ancestors fought the Turks that means your ancestors were greeks and roman or other Mediterranean people. If your not a Mulim or Turk im your ally. Were trying to fix our government . If your ancestors were greeks or Romans your a westerner

My gf is a hot Albania. They aren't all Muslim and the ones that are drink booze and eat pork.

the ones that are not muslim are catholic

Both are shit

>Were trying to fix our government

the arrogance

fix your own god damn government

>If your ancestors were greeks or Romans your a westerner
the south slavs of the balkans are actually native to this area, the illyrians are actually our ancestors there is a direct line to them, the great migration of the peoples has been debunked as a meme, slavs did not come to the balkans in the 7th-9th centuary, we have always been here
and so having that in mind
20 roman emperors were illiran (slavs)
the most elite roman units were illirian (dalmatian Calvary for example)
our ancestors were directly between romans and greeks and the greeks borrowed many names and cultural things form them
i have done genetic testing on myself and i have the I2 haplogroups which has been proven to be native to the balkans (aka slavic/illiran)
so if your definition of westerner is greek or roman heritage, then yeah i am, far more then you too

>Are you White/Caucasian?
no

Attached: dacia.jpg (718x1024, 113K)

Whats more constrictive, fighting alongside other whites and Europeans or fighting each other and making muslims stronger. The reason the Ottomans took the Balkans is because white people were to busy fighting each other and not backing each other up

>how the helll you would br if you were surrendered by enemies your entire history?
idk, let's ask germany, france, spain italy, switzerland, finland, norway, and all other countries who were surrounded by the enemies and are successful.

Attached: 1511221755498.png (547x1198, 248K)

>what are the balkans

All my ancestors were Celts and Germans. Do you have more in common with me or a fucking Turk and Muslim

>I2a is Illyrian
Did you also obtain this information through Eupedia?

u
the illyrians were/are native to the balkans, that haplogroups is native to the balkans ergo its illyrian

Turkish migration to Anatolia was like 1000 years ago. Modern Turks would be descendants of those and the Anatolian tribes they conquered. But those tribes weren't Turks themselves.

That's what needs to be fixed. Islam doesn't belong anywhere in Europe! Arabs and Turks need to get out of the Balkans. Your nothing but Ottoman Remnants

Most so called turks in the balkans are balkanites who cucked to Ottoman culture. Genetically they are natives

>Islam doesn't belong anywhere in Europe
Neither does Christianity. At some point Europeans were forced to give up their traditions and worship a dead Judean. Why was this okay?

1) Answer the question
2) False statement. The Illyrians spoke an Indo-European language ergo they were Indo-European (R1a, R1b) late colonizers
3) The following haplogroups were present in the Balkans prior to the arrival of Illyrians from PIE cultures: I2, E-V13, J2, G, all these subject to potential assimilation by the arriving Illyrians.
4) Provide sources and empirical evidence that Illyrians were exclusively I2

Why do you refuse to denounce Christianity as the Semitic religion it is in the same fashion you do with Islam? Are you a Christcuck?

The only acceptable Religions for White Europeans are Roman/Greek gods, Pagan,Druid,Christian and Atheism

Show your fucking flag you nigger. Im just gonna assume your a kike, chink or Muslim. Im not answering you till you can prove your not a nigger

>christcuck confirmed
traitor to native European religions. No Valhalla for you shitcunt.

Christianity has been an important part of Europes history for over a thousand years.Love it or hate it. If your just an angry pagan larper Get over it

It doesn't matter. As James Evola pointed out, both Russia and the U.S. have pnly imperial ambitions towards Europe so they will always want to destroy traditional Europe because that is the only they can subjigate us

Croats are the ugliest group on the balkans is all you need to know mutt

Attached: 1532074229833.jpg (542x737, 75K)

The average White Man in the united states wants your to be free of Refugees and Islam. The Russians are Slavs I consider them White. If you wanna fight them that's fine we need to take care of the Turks.Muslims and Arabs first. Then Europeans can go back to fighting each other

A Fucking leaf!! Its always a fucking leaf. You at least better be white

Attached: 15380692_1152366408192349_3090937242974156500_n.jpg (533x666, 53K)

So give Islam a thousand years and you'll be saying the same thing.

Europe will become a third world shit hole after a 100 years of Islam. Your just an angry Pagan, get over it bro. Or are you a leftist?

The population wasn't changed much though. Just the ruling class, similar to the Norman Invasion. Human ethnic populations have been amazingly stable over thousands of years.

Pure bullshit, Greeks cluster a lot closer to central italians and Albanians. Put the opium laced hash away Mehmet.

Attached: EuroDNA.png (826x792, 113K)

Why should they not fight? The most vicious murders are often committed between brothers and the most devastating wars are the civil wars since ancient times.
The "Turks" in the balkans are Albanians and Bosnians. In the Ottoman era there was no distinction between them and Turks. That doesn't mean that they have mongol blood in them, not even most of today's Turks have the mongol blood of the original Turks, but that for one reason or another they adopted the Turkish identity.

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-5b0_1499674947-a1M3O8R_700b_1499674965.jpg.resized.jpg (500x758, 114K)

Are there some Turks you would consider Mediterranean or White?

Everyone ITT neck yourselves.

Attached: a proposition, fine sir.png (600x842, 109K)

They are all Mongoloid rape babies, either from Mongols themselves or Turks that are also part of the Mongoloid race.

Attached: PSM_V53_D747_Cephalic_index_map_of_eastern_europe.png (1577x1556, 566K)

Yeah pretty much all the ones that live to the western part and Constantinople. You have to understand that the only thing you needed to take up on the Turkish identity back then was to become a muslim, there was citizenships and passports. For the Greeks that were becoming muslims we used the word "turkepse" (he became a Turk). That was also the deal Armenians, Albanians, Serbs, Bulgarians, Pontics etc, Turkey is full of them. Also the converts were the most vicious against their former family and people, that's the mentality of the traitor.

Don't worry, the Muslims,Turks and Ottoman Remnants are going to be purged and sent back to Anatolia and they're Middle Eastern origins

Read the extended phenotype by richard dawkins.

It will also answer why the french and the germans are further apart from each other than americans and spics despite beeing relatively similar genetically.
Memes are a powerful thing. The working of genes in an environment is a very fascinating thing

all of us in the balkans would be better off if we were muslims, it would be a nice 50% white utopia like chechnya
youtube.com/watch?v=cvLH6zX_2lE

>why the french and the germans are further apart from each other than americans and spics
By what measure? That sounds like leftist BS

Your going to be purged with the Muslims and Turks

It is

Plenty of qt hrvatice to breed serb children
Tbh no one on Balkan is good looking people generally
Except for maybe Slovenian women cause whiter

All women need domestication.

Chechnya is literally the ethnostate morons here dream of

Japan and Rhodesia are my models, besides the Reich of course.

PS: Muslims on European soil get impaled.

>My ancestors were mainly Celt and Germanic
Sure there My good anglo-saxon doritos eating mutt

Attached: IMG_0958.jpg (700x1580, 157K)

This thread is for Europeans And whites.

Fuck, speak of the devil

Attached: Χωρίς τίτλο.jpg (656x172, 31K)

ID color is skin color

Seem about right as I'm tanning right now. I'm also not a racist, I simply love my own tribe more then the rest.