How would people react if these went up all over the place, especially california?

how would people react if these went up all over the place, especially california?
previous

Attached: clanton_lock_antifa3.png (729x1075, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/isteve/eric-clanton-story-disappears-back-down-memory-hole/
youtube.com/watch?v=bmSjIOHvdlY
youtube.com/watch?v=GIx36uIVhNA
breitbart.com/tech/2018/08/09/bay-area-professor-who-assaulted-7-conservatives-with-bike-lock-gets-probation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People are only scared of gun violence or ISIS beheadings, hitting somebody with a bike lock or even stabbing is cartoon violence to them

repostan.
someone pretty this up if anyone likes it. i suck at this stuff.

>captcha: select all bicycles

Attached: 1533950456304.png (784x992, 58K)

Antifaggots would, already being paranoid, shit their pants, normies would get a child's redpill dose.

Attached: 156778521431.jpg (900x760, 95K)

Reposting my fav

Attached: 1533956147667s.jpg (86x125, 3K)

I like this one from the last thread though, it's still simple but might pique more curiosity from normies without being over the top, perhaps add the logo to this one and it'll be golden

Attached: ripjustice.png (729x1058, 63K)

NYT wrote an articel about Clanton finally:

unz.com/isteve/eric-clanton-story-disappears-back-down-memory-hole/

This.

I read that and go
>Rest in spaghetti never forghetti
I say no.

I wonder if this could be worked to get people to believe that some right wing person did this to lefties and just got probation. Then when everyone was pissing and moaning about the evil nazis point them to the real story.

>ctrl+f antifa
>0 results
they're intentionally fucking hiding the violent crimes and attacks of this terrorist org

Are we allowed to post this on Twatter or do you guys want us to hold off until the op goes live?

PS I was OP for the Clanton takedown, I appreciate u dudes

we've talked before i was ultra paranoid about opsec lol remember me on gab
>t. IOTBW/MBMC user

Attached: mbmc_salt_compilation_usa.png (1500x1700, 1.27M)

w/ the pantifa logo

Attached: 1533960320026.png (729x1079, 67K)

Should get the Antifa logo in there.. Could even put it inside the blood spatter

Might look good on the other side but yah

Well you don't have to use R.I.P. but then it's tough to get the tombstone allusion.

Maybe just a date at the bottom, year only?

>Could even put it inside the blood spatter

No it needs to be the key hole.

I was thinking of putting the date in there too but I don't like you need it...

Unles you put something like

"Died 8/8/18" or whenever the nontrial was

It's a symbolism. Antifa is the key to this violence. The instigator.

I think the JUSTICE pat should be closer to the R.I.P. part.. Looks kinda weird that far apart, with it closer it reads ebtter

something like this?
also new vid on clanton:
youtube.com/watch?v=bmSjIOHvdlY

i think we should put these up soon, strike while the iron is hot

Attached: rip_justice_antifa.png (729x1075, 69K)

i like this

i'll add it to the rotation at least.

Really, every user should take up shitposting IRL

Perhaps? May have the date wrong but it's late here and my sock is falling off.

Attached: ct456.png (729x1079, 70K)

I was thinking if you lose the R.I.P. because the other user said is was corny. And it really doen't appear on modern tombstones if you think about it.

My thoughts:

>
> JUSTICE
>
>
> 2018
>

I loooove it

Attached: 1531725437194.png (703x528, 489K)

Yah, that looks really good to me

A mob should beat his ass with some bike locks.

>close
Agreed. These do it better desu

just having "justice" on it's own connotates a positive spin, as if antifa were justified. RIP is widely recognized as symbolizing a tombstone, despite it's lack actual modern use.

personally, i don't really like the tombstone idea altogether...i'm leaning towards the more ambiguous ones

The left is going to REEEEE so hard at the idea that this failure of justice is what killed it and not all the youfs who got shot. I would honestly just focus on the guy who did it and run his name through the dirt with this. (And Antifa's)

Should we do this on Sunday when the media is blowing their wad over Unite The Right? We will fly under the radar, and it will be fast enough so they don't catch on

low energy in here

Attached: 1533084315620.jpg (717x1013, 183K)

is the white space around "justice" better in this version?

also
this
might be better to leave the RIP JUSTICE off and go for simplicity

what do anons say? add the RIP or not?

Attached: rip_justice_antifa.png (729x1075, 68K)

nah user, this is perfect, let's all start printing this shit then.
time to print?

Nah, it's pretty genius

Definitely only viable poster idea to come along since IOTBW

I liked the plain one too, but anons said to look at it as a normie would.

Will curiosity be enough?

Tomorrow night/very early Sunday morning is the most opportune time

I think this is perfect.. We should maybe even put them up tomorrow night so we get the jump and then they will be everywhere for when Unite The Right is going on ??

If they REEEE, we win.

let's come to a final decision on the poster and i will sticky it at the top of r/sjwhate for 50 thousand to see - some will definitely want to join in

Attached: hmm.png (640x400, 32K)

the reason i don't like it is because it's obviously coming from "our" side. the other ones could almost pass for either, which is where the intrigue comes from, which will get people looking into the case. anything that says "a right winger did this" will turn off a potential convert.

Attached: 1523911195132.jpg (630x630, 34K)

This one
Dunno if plebbit could blow our cover or whatever but if it ends up getting a shit ton of people posting these then I guess it doesnt really matter..

we should decide on the design now and you can tweet it out and ill sticky it at the top of r/sjwhate

Don't agree. Making them respond is gonna draw more attention than ambiguity will.

we have no cover to blow this is all about getting a message out as loud as possible, we have nothing to hide

I vote

Attached: 1487178326629.jpg (321x323, 18K)

Kay, I've been permabanned from twitter a bunch of times but I have an account now and some pretty big e-celebs know I was the Clanton OP or whatever so they would for sure RT this

I don't know if it's too late now or if we should wait until tomorrow though?

is this the final design?

Attached: final_design.png (729x1071, 68K)

Like, my feed is pretty dead right now.. It's msotly just alt-lite retards trying to get other retards to donate to Heather Heyer lol

Is the sjwhate subreddit active at all rn?

If numerals, Kek approves.

>donate to Heather Heyer
Good god, hasn't she had enough food?

timing is a good question
i agree we should do it ASAP while the stories about clanton's plea deal are still coming out

yes, I'm already printing, you autists better do your part
t. cali user, yes I live in SA, hopefully he sees this

Attached: 1494082201868.jpg (645x851, 37K)

Ah well. It's my preference.

only 250 online atm
T_D has 13K and they would join in, i could ask mods for a sticky

WHen they first started posting it I said "You should donate to the Heart and Stroke Foundation instead" and they were so utterly BTFO'd that Twitter deleted my fucking tweet, and left me with proof that they did

Yes.

Attached: 15164691651651.jpg (557x499, 42K)

I had to redo the tweet and I still had around half as many Likes RTs as the original tweet

It's just as important what they REEEE at as it is that they REEEE, because what ever they are butt hurt about is what the media is going to report.

best numerals there are
strike with tactical precision user
>hes going to see these and shit himself even more than he already is

Attached: GLOBAL_MEMETIC_WARFARE_AFRICA.jpg (1920x1080, 1.45M)

They're perpetually butthurt, and everyone knows the media is full of shit anyhow.

Right wingers will never win if they keep being such pussies. A kike footsoldier attacked one of yous and now you're just gonna cry about it and put up posters about how tragic it is? Antifa will just keep cracking skulls unless the right actually starts fighting back.

>t. propagandalet pleb

Did they ever release autopsy results? Anything showing conclusive evidence that the car hit her anywhere that could have caused a heart attack?

user any chance you could share an anonymous pic of your printed posters for promotion? always helps motivate others to join

Attached: iotbw_massive_compilation.jpg (5512x6900, 3.88M)

Attached: 1519125163531.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

An election is coming. We want the left to look unhinged to the normies, not the right.

>neon
my eyes

>the IQ in this thread is high
>mfw elite group of superanons planning the next op together

Attached: tobefair.png (1484x1220, 564K)

"The further you can push your enemies to the fringe, the closer to center you appear to the masses"

Attached: nice jesus 2.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

^ This is me, I got ban hammered for some reason.. fyi they tried to completely ban us and remove all threads and ban evasion was the only reason we caught Clanton

Looks good

Attached: 1530079549303m.jpg (1024x769, 93K)

what is this?

run it
go go go
max effort

WAR

Attached: 1533603072210.png (446x649, 221K)

Suggestions for videos to post in the Tweet and on Reddit with the image? I was looking through my feed and.. Rebel Media(No), Tim Pool(No)... Red Elephants(yes? maybe?) Anyone else have something better?

youtube.com/watch?v=GIx36uIVhNA

im signing off anons i will sticky this tomorrow morning on r/sjwhate so people will see it all day

ill check back in on here to see if a date has been planned for the op but i say we do it ASAP while the clanton stories are still fresh

TOMORROW NIGHT/SUNDAY MORNING IS GO TIME

breitbart:
breitbart.com/tech/2018/08/09/bay-area-professor-who-assaulted-7-conservatives-with-bike-lock-gets-probation/

Great effort ITT

TOMORROW NIGHT/SUNDAY MORNING IS GO TIME
please spread on twitter
ill sticky it on r/sjwhate now

should i sticky it now or tomorrow morning? nobody is online on r/sjwhate now

I don't know.... Im waiting for a reply from big eceleb right now and if they respond I'll pump it out now

I don't know. I don't reddit all that much. Busier time would be best is my guess.

Ant Cali Anons on get something like pic related started ?
It from the something i read yesterday

Attached: brock.png (1067x417, 45K)

You know what, post it up tomorrow.. The worst thign that could happen is some other user or whoever posts it before we do but whatever, it's still gonna get out..

I will still be posting it tomorrow when everyone is active so everyone see's it. Going to hold off for tonight

Oh man, if this ultimately gets that judge fired we are all leveling up.

Is anybody else having some weird voodoo going on where sometimes when u post the poster the RIP JUSTICE is way mroe spaced out and other times it looks closer together like how we want it? WTF is going on?

Is it when you go from thumbnail to image?

Weird.. saved it as another file and its nto doing it anymore

It was beaasue the first time I saved it went to downlaods folder and then the 2nd time I must have clicked old one and saved to Desktop.. my bad

I don't like the "RIP JUSTICE", it's too ham handed and wordy, minimalism is key here I think.

What if we just put the date of the trial, keeping the tombstone allusion more subtle.

Clanton/they thought he was gonna get away with it just like the first time. Fucking kek

This is gonna be good

It's gonna work, have faith in the plan. Everyone I've shown it to loves it

it's just right, not too over the top
itll work, we have to stop fiddling with it now and start posting it IRL

Should we have another hashtag like #RIPJustice to go along with it?? Or a faggy operation name? lol

I kind of agree
just "clanton" on the tombstone would be more impact

Attached: 1533962663350.png (728x1042, 127K)