Remember anons, pride is a sin, and that includes national pride and racial pride!

Remember anons, pride is a sin, and that includes national pride and racial pride!

Attached: Blank+_50925d371a97e7d803d236e88ac54dcd.png (678x678, 217K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gotquestions.org/pride-Bible.html.
archive.is/X8Tqk
archive.is/iFGqR
archive.is/J3Y6Z
archive.is/pBMGf
archive.is/Fddrl
archive.is/Fdsxo
archive.is/qQPMf
archive.is/ICpaJ
archive.is/RgZOY
youtu.be/pfvd9JsEG-4
biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
pappaspost.com/greek-orthodox-churches-become-makeshift-shelters-for-refugees-on-lesvos/
voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agape#Christianity
desiringgod.org/interviews/should-we-encourage-interracial-marriage
archive.is/B67yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sorry but the only sin I'm committing right now is lust

Attached: 1530323958561.gif (336x200, 758K)

So is murder rape theft and attempt to undermine people in their own nations. Strawman argument. There´s every reason to keep bad people out of your country, and if they happen to be of a certain ethnicity then that´s certainly means you should be careful of letting those people into your country.

Also you are completely wrong. Pride is not a sin in the bible, it´s a very specific type of pride that is. gotquestions.org/pride-Bible.html. There is nothing wrong with being proud of yourself proud of your people, proud of your loved ones or family, or proud of having done something good. Proud of your country, nor is there anything wrong with protecting said things from damage and destruction.

Shut the fuck up you worthless troll.

Attached: Anti-Christian shilling.png (1806x1252, 125K)

Endlessly spamming anti-Christian threads day and fucking night.

Give it a bloody rest already!

Attached: Christianity.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

Do the mods not ban anyone anymore?
How many times must these formulaic troll threads bee reported before they are pruned on sight?!

Attached: Christianity 2.jpg (1365x2185, 451K)

Attached: Immigration and Christianity.png (1278x1044, 1.28M)

Attached: Turn the other cheek.png (1380x511, 381K)

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

Ah so that´s why OP doesn´t make any sense. These guys are pathetic. Whatever weasly little retarded way they can twist something into propaganda about letting in massive amount of immigrants from other countries, they´ll jump on it. How about those people sort their own nations out! It´s ridiculous. Western people aren´t bad if they don´t destroy themselves, and give their countries over to a bunch of assclowns who can´t even get their own countries to work/don´t want to live in them/with their people. There is something really wicked about these people and these ideas they have about this.

Attached: dca.png (580x606, 243K)

>All Christians Are Cucks
archive.is/X8Tqk
>All Christians are Cucks #2
archive.is/iFGqR
>All Christians are Cucks #3
archive.is/J3Y6Z
>All Christians are Cucks #4
archive.is/pBMGf
>All Christians are Cucks #5
archive.is/Fddrl
>Cucktianity: What Is A Covenant
archive.is/Fdsxo
>Cuck Identity
archive.is/qQPMf
>Cuck Identity #2
archive.is/ICpaJ
>Indoctrination
archive.is/RgZOY
>Synagogue of Satan debunked
youtu.be/pfvd9JsEG-4

biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah

biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah

biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.

His own people aka Jews.

biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.

Samaritans aka Gentiles.

JESUS WAS A JEW.

Attached: 1527810135502.jpg (521x1001, 202K)

See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another and for all people.
>1 Thessalonians 5:15
If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?
>1 John 4:20
He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.
>1 John 2:9
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
>Ephesians 4:32
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
>Matthew 6:15
But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you
>Luke 6:27
Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also [do] ye.
>Colossians 3:13
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.
>Romans 12:17
"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men."
>Luke 6:35
"Whoever hits you on the cheek, offer him the other also; and whoever takes away your coat, do not withhold your shirt from him either."
>Luke 6:29

Attached: 1517932292585.png (1534x1121, 344K)

"How good and pleasant it is
when God’s people live together in unity!"
>Psalm 133:1
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law(Old Testament) or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."
>Matthew 5:17
That's your favourite Jew Jesus talking.
"I appeal to you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment."
>1 Corinthians 1:10
"Live in (((harmony))) with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be wise in your own sight."
>Romans 12:16
"For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—Jews or Greeks, slaves or free—and all were made to drink of one Spirit."
>Corinthians 12:13
OY VEY We all have one body goy. Blacks and whites are equal in the eyes of God. Why don't you want them to flood your country Christcuck?
"By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
>John 13:35
Love each other Goy you are all children of God. Why do you have a problem with Niggers fucking white women goy?

Keep crying Christcuck. Whites are not buying your shit anymore

Attached: 1523342079515.jpg (959x613, 79K)

>(shortly after describing the apocalypse and “the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory”)
Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
>Mark 13:30
Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God.
>Luke 9:27
Slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, with a sincere heart, as you would Christ,
>Ephesians 6:5
Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what is yours, do not demand it back.
>Luke 6:30
Never pay back evil for evil to anyone Respect what is right in the sight of all men.
>Romans 12:17
But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return; and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High; for He Himself is kind to ungrateful and evil men.
>Luke 6:35

Attached: 1510062464062.jpg (960x960, 210K)

Early Christians seemed to believe in what you call "fake liberal christianity". It is not a surprise: Jow Forums christians call citing what Jesus actually said "strawmen"
Let me guess, what Jesus actually meant the opposite of everything he said!
When Jesus stopped Peter from attacking the Romans and asked him to follow his example and carry his own cross instead, do you believe that Jesus actually meant the opposite?
That he actually wanted Peter to start a revolt and start killing Romans? That he wants his followers to be assertive and defeat their enemies military?
When Paul said that you should never revolt against your Government, Paul was talking the opposite as well? That people were supposed to fight against The Romans to create the Kingdom of Earth and Deus Vult?
It is you who has created a religion in which Jesus always means the opposite of what he said, and early Christians were wrong
yet you call me pointing that out, strawmanning somehow
Do you even know what a strawman is?

Attached: 1532305966249.png (708x338, 69K)

pappaspost.com/greek-orthodox-churches-become-makeshift-shelters-for-refugees-on-lesvos/

voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html
> Patriarch Bartholomew, the spiritual leader of Orthodox Christians, is urging Europe to stop trying to divide what he calls economic migrants from asylum seekers.
> Bartholomew is scheduled to visit the Greek island of Lesbos on Saturday along with Pope Francis, and Athens Archbishop Ieronymos, the head of the Church of Greece, to raise awareness about the troubled state of refugees and migrants in Europe.
> The symbolic visit is intended to reiterate the Christian moral duty to show hospitality to strangers, Bartholomew said in an interview published Friday. He added that countries in Europe should find inspiration in the generosity shown by Lesbos residents.
> Illegal immigrants make 10 % of the population of Greece
daily reminder that the orthodox patriarchs are exactly the same shit , and they have repeatly condemned right wing movements like Golden Dawn
But why would it be otherwise?
Christianity rejects all wordly concerns altogether

Attached: 1506018941854.png (709x487, 365K)

kill yourself christkike

Attached: 1523396031994.jpg (1024x601, 146K)

Howdy brothers,

Any of you guys ever listen to sermons from Adrian Rogers? I started listening to him when driving to work in the morning over the radio, but I gotta say, I love this guy. Highly recommend his sermons which can be found on the ltf.org website or on YouTube.

Just posting because I'm curious to see what opinions some of you guys might have on his preaching (he's dead now btw, these sermons are all probably from the late 90s/early 2000s), and to spread the good word to anyone who might be interested.

I've found its a good way to keep in the Spirit and return your focus to God- especial useful for folks who drive a lot

I will boast in Christ alone.
But I am steward of this racial gift. And look to the promise that my racial nation will enter into the Eternal City giving all glory to God. And pray for Grace, through Holy Spirit, that my race won’t be consigned to the pit where the God-haters and Judiazers are heading, unless they repent.

Why do you think white nationalism requires hating other people?

Pride is the excessive love of one's own excellence. per the church's view.

>Christianity rejects all wordly concerns altogether
>Lies

hes a dumb christkike faggot.
keep being delusional retard.

jesus died so we can gtkrwn

The bible is not a compilation of proverbs where you can just take a passage that seems to fit with whatever you want to say.
Tell me how much immigration europe had during over a thousand years of christianity? The answer is unsurprisingly pretty much none.

The worst part is knowing we are the 7 headed beast that needs to be taken down to save the world.

>fit with whatever you want to say.
that is exactly what christkikes do. I do not it is a standard throughout the NT.
Christianity is HOW jews got their snowflake status

Charlemagne (800–814) readily made use of the Church for the purpose of infusing coherence into the loosely joined parts of his extensive empire, by any means a blind tool of the canonical law. He employed Jews for diplomatic purposes, sending, for instance, a Jew as interpreter and guide with his embassy to Harun al-Rashid. Yet, even then, a gradual change occurred in the lives of the Jews. The Church forbade Christians to be usurers, so the Jews secured the remunerative monopoly of money-lending. This decree caused a mixed reaction of people in general in the Frankish empire (including Germany) to the Jews: Jewish people were sought everywhere, as well as avoided. This ambivalence about Jews occurred because their capital was indispensable, while their business was viewed as disreputable. This curious combination of circumstances increased Jewish influence and Jews went about the country freely, settling also in the eastern portions. Aside from Cologne, the earliest communities were established in Mainz, Worms, Speyer, and Regensburg.[15]

Also read

Attached: 1529863647220.png (1080x1120, 206K)

Now for their actual policies... The popes even invited and maintained jewish comunities in Italy, shielding them from persecution, while consenting with their usury privileges, and even with the banking practices of the Rothschilds...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
"If you worship your enemy, you are defeated. If you adopt your enemy's religion you are enslaved. If you breed with your enemy you are destroyed." - Ancient Greek quote

Attached: 1531657265567.png (2000x1126, 1.35M)

A fucking jewish leaf

For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews' spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings - Romans 15:27

And Charlemagne's court was full of jews, who enjoyed privileges, especially the long lasting usury one that was soon reinstated afterwards, and was backed by the church.

Charlemagne, when not attacking the Saxons and killing their nobles at parleys, or invading christian Italy, was busy fighting the Basques, who were being overwhelmed by the muslims, while sending embassies to the Caliph. He also invaded fucking Croatia, instead of pushing more against the muslims who were in civil war, which allowed them to rule in there for 700 years... Charlemagne is far from being the only case here, even the popes consented with the Rothschilds banking practices...

Attached: 1516320082906.png (1495x1195, 1.15M)

Pride in the sense that it relates to Lucifer and later to the Jews in the bible is basically a matter of putting yourself above God or even on the same level as God.

Consider this- God created Lucifer as a perfect angel in terms of beauty and wisdom, with great power. However because of pride Lucifer thought himself worthy to have some of God's authority, or not merely be His subject. He thought himself equal to God and above God's Law.

Then take Jesus- the Son of God. He did not consider himself to be be God's equal, he conducted himself with all humility, so much humility in fact, that the Jews rejected him as the messiah since he wasn't some great warrior king. Further, the Jews fall from the old covenant by way of this same pride since they reject God's Son because he's not the messiah they thought they deserved, or didn't live up to their standards...

Here we can clearly see that the sin of the Jews mirrors the sin of Lucifer- both were born out of pride- and that Jesus is the opposite of that. He gave himself as a sacrifice for all, in all humility, and submitted himself to the will of God- not as an equal, but as a son to his father

Christians corrupted the very meaning of Agape

In the Greek-Roman world, love meant "common feeling of mutual interest born out of shared experiences"

yet Christians expect us to love people we don't know, that we don't care about, just so that we can fill ourselves with misguided pride about how we are friends of mankind itself!

and they twist this meaning so much, that here they want us to believe that the Crusaders loved every single damn person that they slaughtered in Constantinople

Because, according to Jow Forums christians, Love is not about shared interest, it is about telling to yourself "how I love that guy" right before cutting his head off

Attached: 1512839037471.jpg (2000x678, 221K)

In the Greek-Roman world, love meant "common feeling of mutual interest born out of shared experiences"

Early Christians expanded it to a commandment of loving people that we don't know, that we don't care about, just so that we can fill ourselves with misguided pride about how we are friends of mankind itself

and then come right-wing christians to twist tthe meaning even more

so here they want us to believe that the Crusaders loved every single damn person that they slaughtered in Constantinople

Because, according to Jow Forums christians, Love is not about shared interest, it is about telling to yourself "how I love that guy" right before cutting his head off

dude, if you wanna hate your enemies, just do that, and stop mentally masturbating about how better and so much more heaven-deserving you are than your enemies because you somehow declared that you loved him while killing him

christian semantics are enough of a mess as they are, and then Jow Forums christians wanna add an extra layer of absurdity and mental masturbation

Agape never has conveyed any sort of violent or agressive implication

even among christian writers it has always meant means "a selfless love that is passionately committed to the well-being of others", no implication of tough love whatsoever

see: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agape#Christianity

> thus being meek does not being being meek and we can actually ignore 'Do Not Resist', and we can actually kill our enemies

that is where the schizophrenia of right-wing christians kicks in

Attached: 1532966931391.jpg (1011x574, 288K)

Ok Jew, hope eternal hellfire suits you

Sorry m8 you'll be in Hel I won't.

Only two ways someone ends up like you, if not a Jew to begin with- ignorance or arrogance.

The Church was responsible for completely eradicating Western Europe of Jews for hundreds of years. You should be saying thanks you worthless faggot.

Nope- fags stoke the hellfires. And you're being a total faggot rn

American education.

I give in, I will worship your Jew on a stick. I just want a sane and healthy life.

Attached: 9D4BFA25-8AA1-4F02-9F28-30708D542608.jpg (193x262, 21K)

wrong.

read
You really really need to stop. Jews have been included in christian nations for a long ass time even protecting them outright. They did kick them out but protected them and allowed them back in later.
Only faggot here is your christkike jew dick sucking FAGGOTS.

Attached: 1511615088052.jpg (960x532, 96K)

A lot of 1 post OPs tonight .

Jesus disciple literally baptized a black in the bible
> And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert.
>And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of ETHIOPIA, an eunuch
>Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.
>And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.
Acts 8: 27 - 39

Attached: 1505771917353.jpg (3000x3174, 2.83M)

Christians Promote White Genocide:
Should We Encourage Interracial Marriage? | Desiring God
desiringgod.org/interviews/should-we-encourage-interracial-marriage
archive.is/B67yw

Attached: 1510738739956.png (775x5983, 2.4M)

I'm not the one copypastaing gay shit to do nothing but take a shit all over a thread.

The Jew is by very definition that which denies Christ. You are the Jew and you are def gay and faggot. Repent or die.

Again, American education. Should we report for spambot?

go cut your dick off faggot non-white.

Attached: 1515288288844.png (500x491, 542K)

Yeah no shit. The Gospel is supposed to be spread to all nations of the earth- did you miss that part?

Nowhere does it say you can't defend or love your own people. "Love your neighbor..." Is literally about your people or kin based on the Greek word from which we now translate as neighbor. How fucking gay are you dude?

It's really sad right? This fucking faggot musta just got done watching zeitgeist for the first time or something

>so here they want us to believe that the Crusaders loved every single damn person that they slaughtered in Constantinople
Love your enemies user.

Attached: 1533211937881.png (470x480, 185K)

Attached: Copy of 1496364645356.jpg (714x384, 116K)