This is getting ugly

Attached: hbTe1i5Jt46rqcMPCYHiM0YQrGU3puz03s8g9ftBsq0.png (885x768, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/BurnhamJamesTheMachiavellians
status451.com/2017/07/11/radical-book-club-the-decentralized-left/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>1 post by this ID

Fuck off shareblue

1 post by THIS id.

im glad eceleb get finally banned

meanwhile several "i hate whites" from verified kikes still up

Based Stickman too? This is a larp right?

>Q user gets mainstream attention
>Days later Alex Jones is banned from all major sites
>Purge of all Right Wing media is sped up 10x

hmmm... really makes me think

Attached: 151896703892.png (1280x1659, 1.71M)

Gavin is an anti-white liberal.

Attached: gavin 10.png (487x434, 98K)

true and the libs called him nazi regardless, he got banned regardless

McInnes is a degenerate kike, but he shouldn't have been banned. They are pushing the fight off the internet and into the streets.

Attached: Ig6ygf5.jpg (900x505, 136K)

he got cucked hard

Mcinnes and Jones deserve this for not standing up for Anglin or any other white nationalist's right to free speech.

Once the kikes took away their rights to speak their minds they knew they could soon silence ALL conservatives.

And yet he is still getting censored because he offers *any* opposition to the modern leftist/neoliberal establishment. Let this be a lesson to all the retarded moderate conservatives they care coming for you next.

> Mcinnes and Jones deserve this for not standing up for Anglin or any other white nationalist's right to free speech.

This.

kikes

So what? People like you are only satisfied with people who basically want to deport or exterminate the jews and even then if a personality got banned you still wouldn't get off your ass to help them. Fuck off

tht may be true
but this just shows how far (((they))) are going

lel mad; stay owned you radical centrist losers. CUckservatives take yet another L

Attached: nasim10535m.jpg (576x1024, 51K)

They're going down the list, one by one. Note how they don't ban Richard Spencer. They're going after effective voices. They always prioritize them. I wonder if Southern/Moly are next.

it's almost as if virtue signaling didn't work unless you quote the communist manifesto and cut off your dick infront of your (adopted, mixed race) kids

that's a proud boy, amirite?

Attached: powerofthealtlite.jpg (712x400, 82K)

The civnat MAGA hat crowd can suck it. Where were they with their massive platforms and audiences when daily stormer got chased all over the globe? They were nowhere, because they think it looks "bad" defending the evil far-right. When will you people finally understand that nobody gives a fuck about how much you and Milo love your BASED BLACK DICK and they just want you dead for being white or something close to it.

The point of moderation isn't to "virtue signal". It's to avoid scaring away normies. Protip: not everybody on the right thinks Hitler is as cool as you think he is

>scaring away normies
the normie conservacucks that think that gay marriage is conservatism? wake up nigger, the "normies" are useless

Exactly. You can literally say "no racism", "no antisemitism" and "no nazis", and the jews will STILL censor you and make libelous accusations about your group and beliefs.

They're literally calling him alt-right. A group that includes spics and browns is being called alt-right. He needs to take this people to court.

Watering down your politics to attract normies is such a massive own-goal it's not funny unless you're advocating for manipulative personality cults of secretive extremists and boy that sure sounds like a healthy direction for a political movement to go in the current year.

>wake up nigger, the "normies" are useless
If your goal isn't to win elections you aren't being serious.

you're in fucking potatoland what do you know about American politics? fuck off

Attached: promoting_violence.jpg (875x566, 584K)

Attached: 1523682072698.png (1613x1204, 2.13M)

yeah, at least I'm white and niggers arent trying to shoot me everytime I go

>If your goal isn't to win elections you aren't being serious. Vote Bush!

Commies lying, color me surprised.

> and the jews will STILL censor you and make libelous accusations about your group and beliefs.
And normies won't be afraid to stand up for you either, because you didn't break any major taboos. Whereas if you were donning swastikas and shouting slurs, they wouldn't even defend you anonymously.

The NEETsoc delusion is that this is an epic LOTR style battle between Left and Right. Two sides, one winner. In reality, political struggle means two POLES fight over a political CENTER. And the left is doing everything it can to push away the center. Why should we do the same when we can welcome them with open arms, get the wall, everify, voter ID, etc?

You guys purposefully poison your message in a childish effort to display sincerity and ideological purity. The message doesn't matter if it doesn't get results. learn2machiavelli idiots

archive.org/details/BurnhamJamesTheMachiavellians

DO
YOU
DARE

Attached: 1523678326008.jpg (1047x1091, 736K)

Gavin and AJ are more redpilled than they let on.

Any chance this teaches them a lesson in cucking and at least results in solidarity with or non-aggression toward the alt-right?

I banned Twitter and Youtube a while ago. I don't fucking care what they do.

Anyway, this is the dem's trying to secure their chance at winning midterms.

these "taboos" are defined by jews.

you've backed yourself into a corner where you won't criticize gay marriage and transexuals because doing so would be a taboo that would "scare away the normies".

Pretty sure this will backfire on them somehow
Safe to say Trump 2020 more than confirned at least

the purge
they are preparing 2020

Id fuck him (with condom)

Great optics, showing your asshole and small penis on camera

do you think you have a right to publish on a private platform? Write an article for Rolling Stone and let me know when they print it or better yet, make a retarded video and send it to CNN, see if they play it. there is no 'right' to post shit on Youtube just like there is no 'right' to have your shitty video on cable tv.

Theyre banning our moderates

(((They))) want things to go south

>They don't realize censorship goes both ways.
>The pendulum always swings back.

Liberals need to be holding publicized forums to debate the "alt-right" or whatever the fuck it is they're against. Who are their intellectual leaders?

There's a BIIIIIG fucking gap between making fun of trannies and Holocaust denial.

Of course, every NEETsoc is an undersocialized nerd who is only capable of the stupidest black and white absolutist thinking and doesn't understand that there are right wing alternatives to being a fucking Nazi. Get fucked NEETsoc, your narratives are useless garbage. Ricky Vaughn (who you guys call a kike shill for disagreeing with you) was doxed trying to reform you guys. After everything that's gone down though, you seem incapable of learning from past mistakes. Even Anglin (creator of the modern Der Sturmer. ANGLIN!!!) knows how stupid it looks to normies and is trying to walk you guys back.

Attached: 1530316955001.png (1531x554, 239K)

user, do you know what a "common carrier" is and why this is important. ? Suppose you do shit over the telephone, or into a PA system. Can you sue the phone company?

Rolling stone on the other hand can be held responsible for the views they publish. They CAN be sued.

Also, even if it's within their RIGHT to do so, it's still a terrible idea. That amazes me about this is how incredibly short sighted all the advocacy for this is. Of COURSE it's not going to fucking stop here.

China is looking at this with the list of the usual fuckers they want gone, falum gong, taiwan, ect and calculating the leverage they need to pull it off as we speak.

And the big companies are looking at the price tag RIGHT NOW. How much to shut down someone's chanel? How much say to get the Vegans to shut up, or the Sea shepard?

All these e-celebs getting banned should en masse move to gab.ai and bring their followers with them.

Attached: dictatorship.jpg (1280x539, 625K)

>Freedom
>A country owned by Democrats party who try to manipulate, rigg elections, want to have monopoly, cheat, forbid voter ID to make cheating easier for them, exploit chaos and every kind of bait since they try to keep these things to be politically useful for them in propaganda to keep your country a hell hole even having the best president of USA in the last 30 years

This is why even liking Trump, i don't want to have american globalist influence, because democrats still being piece of shit in their corrupt corporations, websites, industries and still trying to manipulate and we don't want some disgusting elite with democrats or copy the Democrats strategy

How do not feel sufocated by manipulation of democrats

Then they will keep all their corrupt, disgusting, Buzzfeed, CNN, Huffpost, Vice, Washington Post, Salon, USAtoday, MSNBC and all other garbage of democrats that were also on wikileaks and invented fake news, fake polls, shill for no voter id to keep cheating and frauds easier, is insane how the propaganda of USA as first world country is a lie with all the cheating and dirty tricks of democrats in USA, a retarded country who have places with no voter ID who is normal in every other country of world

And democrats want to create ignorante manipulated people around them or people who want to be ignorant about them and see democrats saying that they are smart if they give power for Democrats

The manipulation of Democrats using their lobby and industries to cheat, fraud, manipulate, attack

>Who are their intellectual leaders?
>communist intellectuals

1 post by THiS iD!

Attached: 1508182615671.jpg (550x413, 32K)

See what cucking to leftists gets for you Gavin? You probably cheered with all the other faggots when the stormer went down

>Google, Facehook and Twitter in control of the American public's political speech
>LOL ECELEBS R GAY
No one believes you, shill faggot.

No one cares about this degenerate

This dude never said nothing wrong, nothing who was horrible to be removed, unless this is to show that USA and these corporations are working to cheat for Democrats is disgusting the double standad and manipulation of them.

I never viewed this 1984 thing but what people say about this being about manipulation, looks like Democrats party lobby, manipulation, corporations, and every dirty trick of them.

>Protip: not everybody on the right thinks Hitler is as cool as you think he is
Well, we're gonna work on that

Attached: 1497942764452.jpg (1750x1400, 355K)

>There's a BIIIIIG fucking gap between making fun of trannies and Holocaust denial.

no there isn't.

it also depends on who you're talking to, more left leaning people would be offended by the tranny stuff over the holohoax stuff.

Read what I said.
I said all these people like Gavin and Alex should get on gab.ai and bring their audience with them.
That will help grow gab.ai, which will bring more people to it away from Twitter.

>There's a BIIIIIG fucking gap between making fun of trannies and Holocaust denial.
Not to the leftists running these companies

Yeah, I remember back before the internet when newspapers were legally required to publish articles you sent, and TV stations had to play every video sent to them, otherwise picking and choosing who they published was violating people's speech.

Communist intellectuals who hold teaching positions in Universities where there is always a power imbalance. It's scary talking with someone fresh out of University these days, they're fully radicalized against western civilization.

(((Civic nationalist)))
Yeah, fuck him and his fruity little club.

Ricky Vaughn was as autistic as the mentally ill federal assets that doxxed him. There has been exponentially less infighting in the community with him gone.

I'm not advocating for extremism at all. See how stupid you fucks are? 100% of you are teenagers.

Not wanting your nation overrun and usurped by foreigners is not an "extremist" position. You're spergs who bought into ideology instead of looking practically at what you want to attain politically. Priority #1 is closing borders, protecting political speech, and delegitimizing the mainstream media. These are all tangible goals we can work toward that makes things easier for EVERYONE on the right, and saves our country from civil war. Where we go from there can be debated, but those are all things we NEED to do in the immediate future.

NEETsocs need EVERYONE on board with their plan from A to Z before they even begin taking action. They're so unrealistic about how political change works. Why not find other people who have the same Step 1 and work with them without sabotaging them with extremist symbols and making everything about your ultimate political cause?

status451.com/2017/07/11/radical-book-club-the-decentralized-left/

Their platforms are public you dip shit. Not only that but they are a communication service. They have ZERO right to shut down a constitutional right and deserve to be jailed or exiled permanently for censorship.

>Not wanting your nation overrun and usurped by foreigners is not an "extremist" position.

No, you mean it shouldn't be an extremist position. But it is. This is why you are a retard that wants to lose. You know how you make it not "extreme"? You push it until it's considered normal.

Has Trump ever once mentioned social media shutting down the right?

I think he's afraid to because he knows it's a battle he won't win.

You've also basically disappeared out of the news cycle except when Unicorn Riot doxes one of your guys or you're having a trailer park brawl with your son-in-law/thought leader/bull

You guys took a wrong turn and you're at a dead end. That's why you're not fighting. The fights have moved beyond you. Gavin Mcanus is more dangerous to these people than you.

Pretty sure he has

thanks for censoring this degeneracy

I'll wait for a source.

>Protip: not everybody on the right thinks Hitler is as cool as you think he is
of course not. hitler was a leftist

Attached: redflag.jpg (937x207, 75K)

>NEETsocs need EVERYONE on board with their plan from A to Z before they even begin taking action.

This is also gay and retarded. MAGApede stealth white nats like Ricky basically had their political action subsumed by blue-check worthy civnat talking heads. Just look at the Fuentes crowd. This is the type of crowd that get sold as "real change" yet every day they converge on NAXALT boomers with their positions only they're catholic instead of protestant.

comcast is a common carrier communication service. Do you have a right to broadcast on it? No. stfu

>they are pushing the fight off the internet and into the streets
That's what the kikes are trying to do but chances are it will backfire horribly. The concerning part is that Trump has barely been in office for 2 years and the jews are already freaking out harder than they have in decades when Trump wins his second term there could be a full on civil war before he deports all of the jew's foot soldiers

Attached: 1533914049104.jpg (536x619, 407K)

he's even got a brown wife and impure children and obviously he's still a nazi who wants to genocide all nonwhites

>do you think you have a right to publish on a private platform?
Is it owned by a Jew? Yes. Fuck them.

When will twitter ban these (((accounts)))???

Attached: Jews hate whites.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

Spencer and a handful of people have been kept around to datamine the community and hone their software so human censors can be obsoleted and these bans can become compliant with the DMCA regulations. McInnes et al effectively don't have a community and are followed by and engaged by GOPtard old women.

Censorship is our greatest strength.

It proves that Democrat ideas are so bad that the only way they can win the debate is to silence the other side.

When the left censors us, we win.

>You've also basically disappeared out of the news cycle

I remember a certain event last year that got covered non stop for months that you people bitched and moaned about like it was the end of the universe. Somehow we're all still here and there was no significant setbacks in terms of public reception because, big shock, the public doesn't remember anything that happened more than 3 months ago.

It's not really "communist and anti-free market" to ban people from Youtube, because Youtube themselves make the rules and as in a free market, they can decide who they want to keep in their platform
A free market solution for the silencing would be, if these right wing speakers would create their own streaming platform, then they can be in charge of censorship and such

To both of you. This is exactly WHY they are doing it.
Divide and conquer.
First they divide the right, then they win.
How the fuck don't you see it? It's plain as day.
>>daily stormer
Who cares they are the Nazis
Alex Jones
>>who cares he says some shit I'm not interested in
>>proud boys
Who cares? When daily stormer and AJ were chased all over you didn't help so why should we
The arguments on the right are getting heated.
>>private company has the right to do whatever they want
>>it's not my guys so I don't care
I dont listen/watch or share any of these people ideas. And I care. I care because they silence people on purpose and they will just move the goal posts.
And the right will argue about the ideas of these people not being worth attention, or about if the private company has a right to do anything etc.
How about we UNITE for a fucks sake and figure out a strategy?
I have a completely crazy idea and it's probably bad, but how about we find anything similar to Twitter and ask the president to fucking join it??

He criticized the QFD shadowban on twitter shortly after it became known that some conservative politicians and pundits had been subjected to it. Unfortunately, he has never commented on censorship of ordinary rightwingers and anons afaik. Rumors have circulated that he and the GOP will make social media censorship of the right an issue for midterms, but whether that will crystallize into meaningful action is uncertain.

WTF is happening?

When I'm commenting in public or on social media I absolutely denounce any kind of censorship, I just want MAGApedes to understand the position their in, and the fact that just because a figure is "effective" doesn't mean they are "good" contrary to the claims of Ricky Vaughn and Fuentes.

The right is already divided, the mainstream left will speak up for their communist brothers and their freakshow rejects, the mainstream right outright refuses to even acknowledge their fascist brothers let alone stand up for them.

It is a fact that what you say is true.
Trump has called for an investigation into biased banning on social media.
Many complaints.

Attached: Trump on Shadow Banning.jpg (691x399, 36K)

buttstuffer btfo

Change that memeflag, but you are dead on with that assessment

Attached: wtf i luv Marx now.jpg (1024x795, 60K)

>It's to avoid scaring away normies.
In other words you believe your job is to herd a flock created by the MSM and public education as opposed to changing their minds. This is obviously an inherently losing proposition.

>If your goal isn't to win elections you aren't being serious.
Electing Republicans has not and will not solve any of our problems and that includes Trump. Focusing your political activity around electing politicians who must remain within the range of acceptable discourse set by the "mainstream" is not "being serious". You are merely justifying the cowardice and selfishness of people like yourself.

>And normies won't be afraid to stand up for you either
Yes they will. Political activism of any kind is inherently dangerous, and has an opportunity cost in simple allocation of labor.

>In reality, political struggle means two POLES fight over a political CENTER.
No, it's about attaining power, which "the center" does not have.

>we can welcome them with open arms, get the wall, everify, voter ID, etc?
Because you can't get any of those things. "Sanctuary Cities" are already illegal as just one example. What you are you going to do with your majority of the electorate? Make it Double Illegal? While the FBI, local police and judges refuse to enforce the laws your Congressman won't pass in the first place because you Mitt Romney is about as far right-wing as is "not scary" gets you.

>The message doesn't matter if it doesn't get results.
We are getting results. You just don't like what that looks like because it scares you. What you are doing was criticized as a 50 year old losing strategy 50 years ago. We are literally at 100 years of right-wing failure in trying to herd the people who get their opinions from the opinion makers instead of trying to be the opinion makers yourselves.

You have literally not had a single success in a century, and no Trump doesn't count.

I understand your point. But step outside of it. Also understand that pol/ IS mainstream now. The demographic of pol/ shifted and a shit ton of people are reading our shitposting and actually learn.
Pol/ has more influence than we think. So communicate with that audience. Squabbles won't help us. Unity will.
I think that what is happening it's bigger then the individual figures that were targeted.
This entire thing is an organized tactical assault.
Look who they are taking out first. They are going from the ones having the least support to the bigger and then bigger yet.
Who are they going to ban next week?
We should stop arguing about if we like/dislike these individuals or if we think that they are good or bad for the right.
The thing is: they all have the right to the freedom of speech.
More than that. We should start thinking how to counter it. And fast.
Because the truth is that we don't really have the solutions ready and waiting.
My Trump idea is shitty for a lot of reasons(mostly because our president likes to shine and I don't see him shine on bitchtube or whatever it's called,).
What other solutions do we have?
Voiceanything?
Half of this site thinks it's KIKES...thus doesn't exist. Again-> our internal squabbles are preventing doable solutions.
So anyone has any ideas that are actually constructive?

i can't tell which I hate more, the bolshevik silicon valley scum, or gavin and the controlled-op boys. Gavins face makes me feel sick

>>their racist brothers
Answer me this: what is the one most important political agenda right now?
As in: what we, as a right wing movement have to do in the next few months. Absolutely completely have to, to try and turn this country around?

>extremism
>extremist

These are meaningless concepts and you are committing the classic error of assuming that moderation and middleground-ism is inherently superior to fully realised and high-integrity political positions (which are inherently extreme).
Also, relative to the grand historical time frame, your opinions could be considered "extreme". Hence why this fixation on "extremity" vs "moderation" is politically and intellectually impotent.

Better to just let the ideas battle it out.
With this in mind, you're telling people to stop being so "edgy" because it pushes away normies, but normies are an inherently intellectually inferior calibre of human that should never be allowed to believe itself to be the leader and authority on anything.
So far the hardcore right have been operating at the grass roots level and have been making crazy gains despite having most of the education system, media and government against them. These radicals, using nothing more than radical speech, have delivered about three potentially crippling blows to globalism (brexit, trump and lega nord).

It is the "extremism" of these people that makes them so appealing to disgruntled people. These people don't want anymore politco-speak from career politicians and their media monkeys. They want defiantly honest statements and vicious, bold actions.
Absolute aggressive disrespect for the globalist left and neocon right is the order of the day. These people should be told that they could face the firing squad for their criminal ambitions.

So far the globalists have violated pretty much every international law and human right, especially the "right to life" (abortion) and "self determination".

The public discourse we should be having right now is "should obama be hanged or shot in the head?".
Perhaps stabbed by bayonets while being hanged?

Gavin Mcinnes just got banned from Twitter because of the first massive fuck up last year. You people are so incredibly stupid. "i'm helping"

>Yes they will.
Show me anywhere there was normie outrage when the Daily Stormer got deplatformed by every domain name registrar in the civilized world. Tucker was the one exception, and you'd probably consider him a cuck for not gargling Hitler's balls. Infowars has gotten massive backlash even among leftists. People rally behind you when you're not a poisonous autistic nerd and something unjust happens to you. Wow.

>We are getting results
NEETsocs getting results? Like getting every other right wing voice deplatformed along with them? Trump did more to advance our cause by announcing his candidacy than every NEETsoc over the past 50 years has done combined. Lauren Southern has done the same in a single documentary. You guys are useless. You accomplish NOTHING. You have no concrete goals beyond "raise awareness". You're a dead end. Every sane person has left you behind.

Wow if we only had communism because if there's one sacrosanct rule communists follow its not censoring people

>>heard a flock
Yes. To midterms to fucking win, once and for all.
Why can't you understand it? We can't do jack shit without it.
We should have 1 goal in mind and that goal is to put as many conservatives in the office as we can.
And yes, that plan(thx to cuckservatives) may not work and they will do jack shit BUT we have to try or we may as well give up right now.
To do that we HAVE to attract normies and centrists. That's the bottom line. I'm not saying abandon all of the principles. I'm saying let's, for once be as fucking unified as the left has been for decades. Fucking ONCE.
The left is falling apart and is helping us in that.
By being smart and United we can win this.

people put their eggs into one huge leftist basket. basket owner now decides to break those eggs.