Can the U.S go back to being > 70% white?

Can the U.S go back to being > 70% white?

Seriously, the latino immigration and amount of minorities here is too much.

The artificial change in this country is not something that should have happen, and definitely not as fast as it is.

Anything that can be done outside sticking with republicans?

Attached: USA.png (284x178, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=https://www.reporteindigo.com/reporte/linchamientos-en-mexico/&prev=search
mrdanbx.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/life-under-stalin1.pdf
academia.edu/1473864/The_Failure_of_Demographic_Statistics_A_Soviet_Response_to_Population_Troubles
deepblue.lib.umich.edu/bitstream/handle/2027.42/67141/10.1177_000271629051000112.pdf?sequence=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Anything that can be done outside sticking with republicans?
go full genghis khan and spread your seed

Yes very easily actually. Whites need to just have more kids.

70% NO....7% Maybe.

We were 70%+ in the 2000s

Now it's in the 50s

How the fuck did that happen.

hey i've got an idea let's go back to europe and help simultaneously fix both our demographic problems
oh wait you'l never do that because you're perfectly fucking fat and happy with your current situation lmao

Don’t be dumb demographics change all the time Otis going faster because we are in a technological age. What you think England was always Anglo-Saxon or Spain was always Christian? Change is a constant stop being such a coward and ride the wave of inevitability.

No. This decline was decided in 1965 and the white race's demographic fate in this country was sealed. And Republicans have no problem with you becoming a minority as long as it's done legally.

>Why don't you leave America for an even more cucked country? Gotcha bigot!
Brainlet detected.

Why the fuck aren't minorities worried about this shit?

They know they need whites to handle the country, they know their ethnicities haven't been able to create a civilization as successful as ours.

Why are they so stubborn?

Why won't they go back and shed blood for their country?

Instead they come here and ride a free wave of benefits from all the sacrifices and blood spilled by American ancestors.

This shit is so fucking wrong.

Your demographics are way worse than ours.

>Change always happens, which is why the mass-immigration from the 3rd world to 1st world countries that began in the late 1960s is a trend that will last forever

Attached: End of Globilization (For now at least).png (1570x872, 308K)

Decades of propaganda have them convinced that they could do and be anything if only the white man weren't oppressing them. You see the same thing going on with women and all their talk of equality.

Attached: Comming backlash.png (1296x6328, 905K)

You know exactly what's necessary to fix this problem and the irony is that afterwords this land won't be considered "America" anymore once it's solved.

Attached: c3ea5be89d35590d04f17108acb406d42fbb68385a08e6daffce7f276f1550c2.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Make abortions illegal for only white people

Whites these days are more and more into homosexual stuff, so the short answer is no your race is doom due to gays and fagots.

>They know they need whites to handle the country, they know their ethnicities haven't been able to create a civilization as successful as ours.

fucking lel

no they don't

they think whitey is holding them back from recreating aztec civilization and making da pyramidz

jews/feminism

It's because of the cowards in your country that shit is fucked. For both of us.

Those who fucking run away are bad enough, those who stay in misery and don't fight against the damn cartels are even worse.

Until what point will your country get its shit together and stop being at the hands of thugs?

And don't you fucking "whataboutism" the U.S. Shit is bad, but we're at mercy of the problems you refuse to solve infinitely more than you are of ours.

Maybe they're not upfront about it, but deep down they know and think this way.

Yes. Crash the economy. The brown people will leave for their home countries.

It was policy that got us here, it can get us out of it. It might be 20-30 years to reverse though. This shit didn't decay overnight.

Mexico is changing we are going to legalize the drugs to bet the stupid cartels, besides we are about to change the democratic way we chose our leaders so we are doing something.

How about >95% instead. Kill all non-europeans NOW.

In mexico we do fight and we don't even have the rights to use guns

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=es&u=https://www.reporteindigo.com/reporte/linchamientos-en-mexico/&prev=search

A lot more like the old days no upper limit I looked on ancestry.com I had great great grandpa who had 10 kids

>Maybe they're not upfront about it, but deep down they know and think this way.

The colonialism narrative is too ingrained, believe me, I've talked to nonwhites at length about this and now I realize that the college atmosphere is actually more skewed to convince them that whitey is keeping them down than to convince white people themselves that they are shitty people. All of the stuff like Evergreen state is just a result of teaching shitskins that they're god's gift to the planet when reality dictates otherwise.

It's a giant experiment in cognitive dissonance and nonwhites get the best marks.

IMO the only way to fix this country and probably the world in turn, is with a massive race war. People hate hearing it but I legitimately think that there is zero chance that white people aren't bred out eventually without one.

Fucking DACA niggers need to go.

>b-but they are brilliant people and contribute to our economy

Fuck you.

The country where they're from needs them much much more than we do.

Whatever impact they would have here is one hundred fold less than what they would have in their home country.

They need to stay and bleed for their own countries to change instead of riding on other people's sacrifices.

Pieces of shit.

A crashed US is still better than shithole countries when they’re booming

Attached: C56CE510-F523-4189-B0DA-DC2C8E385A3D.jpg (547x500, 89K)

>The country where they're from needs them much much more than we do.

Again, the colonialism narrative gives them more than enough political motive to invade your country as revenge.

They're quite aware that they are traitors but don't care.

Here's a step by step guide on doing it in a dog whistle fashion that will not outright be 1488 shit but will be the closest things we can do to have mainstream right wingers on our side.

>Rehaul migration system completely
>Let in maybe 20 000 new citizens every year on a merit basis. Ideally from "countries that share our values in western civilization." (European mostly)
Ideally we'd want none, but there's no way it'll ever pass as a law. I'd say 20k is the most that will seem like a good amount to leftists but not too much that it passes our current number of 100k.
>Cut gibs by >75%
Most of the budget is welfare shit, I even heard income tax would be obsolete if we got rid of all of it. We can then pay off the debt and maybe get better infrastructure while we're at it.
>Legalize voter ID laws
This will be hard, but it makes sure we never have illegals voting in the election cycle.
>Zero tolerance on illegal immigration
No rules no exceptions. Be strict, no gibs, and no one will want to come.
>Legalize abortion
This will be hard as piss to convince people, but it'll ensure blacks don't have more and more babies.
Mexico would ideally have strict borders too to stop the migrants from Honduras and other central and southern countries.

Attached: 1530668232672.png (470x496, 156K)

If you go to any American city it just seems impossible.

Operation wetback 2: daca bugaloo

This is a complete conjecture and generalization. I am hispanic and yes I am worried. However, it really is up to the white folks to start having more children. If religion returns, women will want to marry and have more children. I live in Utah and the amount of large white families I see is plentiful. Mormons are encouraged to marry and have children as soon as possible. I can't call the shitholes of Mexico my country because I wasn't born there, neither was my mother. My father was the illegal degenerate but he gained his citizenship. I can't call Mexico my country because I wasn't born there and have never been there. I may be privileged to enjoy living in a first world country like the U.S. but you are privileged to even be shitposting on Jow Forums from the comfort of your own home while your ancestors were more industrious than you will ever be. I won't say that you're wrong though. Many out there are riding the wave of benefits, they're niggers, but niggers come in all shapes, colors, and sizes.

Cities are lost. But the suburbs and rural areas are nicer and safer

Damned bastards.

Is civil war the only way out?

No, they actually arent lmao. The minority population is just under 25%. Keep pretending though

Because they are so deluded to think everything is a foregone conclusion and that it will be just a lovely little gravey train for them once they get they people in charge and whitey can stop oppressin them.

Its just such a sad little comic book world view.

>Can the U.S go back to being > 70% white?

Not possible with the way demographics are changing rapidly in the USA. Once boomers generation passes away, the white pop% will be even lower.

pic related.

Attached: 1527779038132.jpg (720x558, 47K)

Unfortunately yes

US has 50 million immigrants 20% of the population

According to the 2016 Yearbook of Immigration Statistics, the United States admitted 1.18 million legal immigrants in 2016

>Anything that can be done outside sticking with republicans?
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
The GOP is full of open-borders neocons and corporate stooges, they will do jack shit.
We need a civil war and balkanization.

Attached: Best map.png (1280x853, 171K)

>sticking with republicans
you mean the ones that gave amnesty in the 80s and want to stop aborting minorities?

Honestly, it will go to 82% white when white latinos are added to the white part of the progressive stack in order to allow the narrative of oppression of minorities to continue.

This map could be improved

Then improve it

what we need to do is start deporting all the niggers back to Africa, they are the most feral element of the US population and responsible for the most inner city grief, if they refuse to go then enslave them and make them out bitches again

This. Southerners are low-IQ retards and the niggers of white America themselves for being so stupid and importing another hundred thousand African slaves in the late eighteenth century which would ensure a permanent black population in the country. Had they had the foresight to see it I'm sure they would have come up with another way of creating industry for the South without being a bunch of lazy redneck drunks.

kill yourself please anchor baby. you'll never be an American.

Nationality doesn't define me at all, but guess what I will continue to steal your culture whether you like it or not because I'm not a race obsessed piece of shit. I admire people, places, and things for what they are. If I like something that's European it's because I appreciate it's significance or because it interests me. Yet people on Jow Forums will say that cultural appropriation doesn't exist and it's true it doesn't. So I will keep living life the way you do and stealing your cultural values and hobbies if they interest me and there is nothing that you can do about it.

Boomers dieing, immigrants to sustain their social security scam

They can't think long-term like that, dude. They can only concentrate on the moment, and in the moment they're jealous of our success and want to bring us down a peg or two. How that eventually hurts them (and everyone) in the long term is something outside their processing ability.

We can kill you.

Holy shit, thats some wishful thinking.

No OP, it's time to fly.

imigrantion reform + subsidizing families (who aren't on welfare) in certain rural areas to have children

was just talking to my father. Unironically african amaricans are the saviors. The border hoppers of today only wish to succeed to making mexico drug lords 2.0. from the 60's blacks have stayed at 12 percent while mexicans have jumped to almost 40% from 3% black and white belong together whether u fucks realize t or not.

>If I'm lucky dysentery will kill me before cancer!

Whites just don't breed well in captivity. We are the only race that is actually responsible and responsive to population pressure by naturally limiting our births. And under totalitarian rule we simply stop breeding. Communist Russia could not get it's birth rate up. We actually care about our children and don't want to bring them into a shitty world. So, unless our leadership wants to also be replaced by browns, which will happen eventually, they need to solve this problem. My guess is that the future of the white race is in Eastern Europe and Russia.

I feel you. I live in Lexington, KY and all I have been seeing are snow bunnies and white guys dating asian chicks. I see so many fucking HAPAS, mixed, muslim and latina children, it makes my heart hurt.

it's virtually impossible to move to the US from Europe - yet Somalis and Yemenis are being airdropped into places like Minnesota. I have over £300,000 in savings and a highly technical degree and education, yet it's almost impossible for me. It's almost like it's.... intentional.

>being this retarded

Expected from a mutt but still.

Attached: Population_of_former_USSR.png (1707x1004, 35K)

>1950

Do you have downs or something? It means population has been constantly growing in the Soviet Union, even during stalinist times.

Nice, your chart only includes three of the last year's of Stalin's rule. Nothing from when he came to power in 1927-1950. Victor Suvorov in his book Inside the Soviet Army tells of being asked by a superior why they couldn't get the birth rate stable, when it was stable even under the Mongol invasion. The Communist plan of weakening marriage and family was forced to be changed and policies to encourage births instituted. Abortion was criminalized. Homosexuality was banned. If our own elites want to remain as elites rather than being replaced they will have to do the same sort of policy changes. I'm not a retard and I'm guessing you are not Hungarian, but maybe (((Hungarian))).

mrdanbx.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/life-under-stalin1.pdf

"Marriage as an institution did not at first win the favour of all Bolsheviks. During the 1920s the Soviet government had tried to weaken the family as a unit of society because it believed it exploited women. Government propaganda, as early as the 1920’s emphasised the role of woman workers as well as homemakers. Wedding rings were abolished. Abortion became available on demand. Marriages were performed in brief ceremonies only in register offices. Divorce could be obtained simply by one partner in the marriage requesting it. By 1934 there were 37 divorces for every 100 marriages, while there were 154,000 abortions for every 57,000 live births in Moscow.
In 1936, in the face of growing trends of abortion, family desertion and juvenile crime, the government introduced new measures to strengthen family life. Divorce was made more difficult, abortion became a criminal offence except when it was necessary on medical grounds, and wedding rings were restored. And to try to increase the birth rate, tax exemptions were given to families with large numbers of children. Homosexuality was also banned.
Families received a range of new benefits under Stalin. There was a free health service for all,"

Are you actually, functionally retarded or just grasping for straws? Population grew under communism, and fast.

But whatever, let me show you another one. You can also clearly see continuous population growth the entire time from 1900 to the fall of the SU, the two outliers should be obvious.

I wonder what will do now, move goalposts or claim you were just pretending to be retarded.

Attached: Demography_USSR.svg.png (1200x800, 11K)

Simple. Hang the traitors in government, and use pro-White replacements. The government could have complete control of this situation if it weren't trying to destroy the country it is supposed to protect.

Which parts?

>china will fall any moment now
>the world needs the US and not the other way around
>completely misreading a german ploy a 5 year old could spot

Its all so tiresome, arguing with retards who keep parroting things and copying stupid pastas that make them feel good instead of the ones that are actually true.

Really? How so? Also what drugs are going to be legalized?

Source your chart? I mean statistics from the Soviet Union are highly suspect, as you would suspect if you were of normal intelligence.

academia.edu/1473864/The_Failure_of_Demographic_Statistics_A_Soviet_Response_to_Population_Troubles

"Since Joseph Stalin rose to power as a dictator in 1929 till the end of the Soviet era, demographiccatastrophes and troubles were a featured characteristic of Soviet society.

During Stalin’s reign (1929

-1953), the population of the Soviet Union suffered terrible human losses in the course of forcedcollectivization and the 1932-1933 famine, the Great Terror of 1937-1939, the Second World War, aswell as the 1946-1947 famine and the new round of repression which followed. After Stalindemographic reality was far from good."

Sure, and why not move the goalposts? None of these charts are breaking down population by ethnic group or area of the Soviet Union. One example, the Soviets of the 70s and 80s were worried that the birth rates in the Central Asian Republics were taking more and more of the share of the total population pie as opposed to great Russians.

deepblue.lib.umich.edu/bitstream/handle/2027.42/67141/10.1177_000271629051000112.pdf?sequence=2

" For the USSR as a whole between 1979
and 1989, three-fourths of the net increment to the working ages was contributed
by the one-sixth of the population in 1979 that was traditionally Muslim in
religion."

Yup, its trying to move the goalposts, combined with proofstering . Does not warrant a serious response.

I will stay in the thread to mock your whining though.

Can't or won't source chart. Fails to respond to legitimate critiques of his arguments. Hur Durr me is smart!

First, grow a pair of balls. Second deport illegals and that is a start. As a bonus you can improve wages while doing this.

Start having children

Average age of whites is 60

I could but why should I humor a prooftster who already tried to backtrack and fell on his ass? No way I get drawn into some kind of retard screaming match on the internet where the point youre arguing will be changing every post, getting sidetracked further and further.

No, I already proved you wrong on claiming there was no population growth in communist countries. The only thing left is call you a retard a few times while you bitch and scream about it, completely powerless to do anything about it till the thread 404s or I get bored.

>when you're white population is under 25%
all the leaves are brown

that's....a good point

Attached: 1475140097396.png (721x723, 418K)

>fallen leafs
>all are brown, yellow, and red
Pottery.

What I've understood, aren't many states in US like over 90% hwhite? For example if you go to West Virginia, you'll only see white people? US is a large country and there are plenty of states that are very white so if you like to see only white people, you can move to west virginia or wyoming.

Attached: 6c21fc9d.jpg (923x895, 77K)

The states that are still white are the states that nobody wanted to immigrate too. Basically same situation as in europe, the countries people want to live in are full of shitskins and the countries people don't want to live in are still pure but people still don't want to live in them

Well, I'd rather live in a northern state than in California or Texas where's too hot and deserts and shit.

Why can't you just fucking end immigration and built that fucking wall already ?

Attached: 1533059711560.png (731x709, 59K)

I have wyoming and idaho as top of list if I ever set foot to the USA