Young mother, 24...

>Young mother, 24, is left paralysed from the chest down after contracting crippling disease from inhaling too much 'hippy crack'
>Olivia Golding, 24, was left unable to walk after contracting Lichtheim's disease
>Doctors said nitrous oxide, known as laughing gas, can cause the spinal damage
>She had been using up to 15 balloons while son Parker, three, was at his fathers

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6048693/Young-mother-24-left-paralysed-chest-inhaling-hippy-crack.html

Attached: 4EFFE56700000578-6048693-image-a-3_1533931539740.jpg (634x1127, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23356638
youtu.be/0Kcj_bR8e9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Lichtheim's disease
>degeneration of the posterior and lateral columns of the spinal cord as a result of vitamin B12 deficiency

she was an alcoholic, case closed. test her hair. pingas had nothing to do with this.

shes retarded enough to do drugs she deserves to die, who cares

Oh well. Buy the ticket, take the ride. Adults that use drugs responsibly know the risks involved, and do their best to mitigate harm. Step your fucking game up.

Attached: 1253275367536.jpg (574x611, 99K)

Doesn't pingas means penises?

i have IQ 130 and still do methamphetamine. its fun

what a loser

Attached: 1503001359464.png (446x345, 189K)

Old school dead head here who sold gas at dead shows in the '80's 90's. This is utter bullshit. Now if article said she passed out and smacked her head I might believe it, but otherwise u can tell you from experience that's bullshit.

No its a vagina-penis meld actually

Doesn't it make you horny as fuck though

Pingas are pressed ecstasy tablets you fucking poser, nitrous oxide bulbs are called nangs.

i am living in whore house of europe dude

>chest down
>walking

Attached: 1521598260703-fit.jpg (628x534, 75K)

You won't stay at 130IQ for much longer ^_^

Attached: 1519858827534.jpg (200x199, 9K)

do it once a month

Nitrous Oxide is known to cause b12 deficiency. Look it up.

True

talk to us in 6 months. see if it's still fun.

Do you do it by yourself or with people

i am not doing it daily or weekly, jsut once a month or two, also rly low dosage, around 50-100 mg which is also usage doctors are using for treatment in some cases. i am not braindead.

helo FBI i was trolling :D

Pro tip: You're not 130 IQ.
t. Actual doctor.

WE WANT SOCIALIZED HEALTH CARE SO THESE POOR PEOPLE CAN SEE A DOCTOR! HEALTH CARE (AND HIPPY CRACK) IS A HUMAN RIGHT!

idk what does doctor has to do with my IQ, i was tested in mensa

Nah I'm just curious. I had used it years ago but ended up stopped using it. Was bad because I was always fucking horny on it

130 is nothing to write home about

Actually one of the reasons I stopped was because I didn't want to have any chance to damage my intellect

Do vegans ever get this

>having dick bigger than 98% of men doesnt make me feel good
k

How much are these going for in CAD?

Yeah, that amount is nothing. People are really stupid with the stuff, though. Exhaling fully, and then inhaling the contents of 2 cartridges, and holding it, plus breathing through the balloon, doesn't get you more high. It just causes hypoxia. Also, the nitrous isn't poisonous, but food grade shit is full of crap. If you do like 20 boxes of 25 cartridges in a row, while doing the awful breathing ritual they all do, you can fuck yourself up, because your body won't think it's getting deprived of oxygen, since you're still breathing. Drugs aren't degenerate, but people are. Evola was a shroom enthusiast, and was more aristocratic than any of you.

Psychologists test for IQ, larper.

real adults don't do drugs, its alright you're probably still just a kid who listens to joe rogan and does some dumb 5 day bro split from t-nation. You'll grow up one day and realize what is actually going on in the real world. For now leave the rest of it for us grown ups to deal with and go back to the kiddie table son, don't want you to think too hard.

Attached: 1533964198539.jpg (380x349, 27K)

>t. caffeine and alcohol abuser who only uses machines

truth

what does it matter how smart you are when 50% of the population is dumb as fuck and the other 49% is only a little better than them? I'd rather be a happy idiot than a lonely genius.

excessive nitrous use can cause a vitamin b12 deficiency. This isn't directly caused by nitrous oxide but by poor nutrition and clear over abuse.

you can overdose on anything in high amounts nitrous oxide is one of the least harmful drugs as far as we know. It's also not fully understood so there s room for error

whats the correct way to do them then ? We used to just inhale and exhale for about 30 secs when me and my homies were back in highschool

yeah, check out the insides of a nitrous/whipped cream dispenser after doing a few boxes of nitrous, its is nasty as fuck and full of thick gooey oil and other residue. Some brands of whippets are generally clean, but many headshop brands are just full of oily gunk that ends up in your lungs, probably also lots of fine heavy metal particles that end up in your bloodstream.

Of course not, b12 is added into every thing these days.

She's not laughing anymore

sister is vegan, they have to pop so many vitamin pills and eat strange foods to get all the vitamins they need

>real adults don’t use drugs
“real adults” use drugs all the fucking time, ever not see people at a bar drinking? or smoking cigs during a work break? what a fucking tard

>paralysed from the chest down

Attached: nice.jpg (550x336, 44K)

yeah, I sure look up to all those real adults, the same ones who want to spend more money the government does not have, the ones who are working to make fucking kids not a crime, the same ones who make it okay for faggots to raise kids, the same ones who allow arabs to flood my country, the same ones who voted for my faggot prime minister, the same ones who can't keep a relation ship.

No, the only real rertarded thing here is still using 'adult' as some kind of praise, what are you, three?

Its called being a real man kid, real alphas can do whatever the fuck they want

>shes retarded enough to do drugs she deserves to die, who cares

We now have to spend the rest of our lives propping up this care-free slut who would rather dope herself up than women-up and fuck a lawyer or doctor.

She will probably OD on some shit don't worry

nice

The absolute state of americans

the british are subjected to such a heavy propaganda, it's incredible. fear everything, just go to work, don't question things, everything is fine, keep stacking shelves.

also
>tfw your family buys whipped cream for ice cream and it mysteriously stops working by day 2
never stops being amusing

bull frogs are called chazwazzas you fuck

this lol, i knew a kid like this.

Were you part of the notorious “Nitrous Mafia”?

And you my friend are a fuckwit

>24
>she looks like she is 42

gosh

>not being able to make hallucinations without drugs

Faggot

>Vegetarians are at risk for vitamin B(12) (B12) deficiency due to suboptimal intake.
>Higher rates of deficiency were reported among vegans compared with vegetarians
>The main finding of this review is that vegetarians develop B12 depletion or deficiency regardless of demographic characteristics, place of residency, age, or type of vegetarian diet.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23356638

Well, the "correct" way would be the way there dentist uses it. Oxygen and nitrous together. It's a dissociative anesthetic, like ketamine and phenacycladine. Your conscious mind just feels far far away from pain. These are anesthesics that are safe for children and pets, and burn victims, who can't handle propofol or fentanyl. Also, good for dental work, cuz they won't put you under unless it's wisdom tooth extraction.
But yeah, if you buy whip cream chargers for recreational use, after just one box, the whip cream dispenser's chamber is full of foul smelling oil. I don't even know what it is! But it's no way good. If I was to do something like that, I would get a pretty good filter, like a charcoal filter, to breath through. If I was half smart, I'd get a micro clothe, pop open charcoal caps and fold the cloth over it, end then wet it, and then hold it over the nozzle when I inhaled.
Food grade is total shit compared to medical grade. It's stupid to do, and can be quite addictive, but if you take a small amount, like 6 chargers, and take precautions, it can have positive results. A SMALL amount can relieve depressive symptoms. A large amount will increase those same symptoms .
PS, here's an extremely irritating 90s rave track about N2o
youtu.be/0Kcj_bR8e9c

Attached: tumblr_o6glnrc0NK1v57fw8o1_500.jpg (500x507, 93K)

Those Wooks, and the guidos that back them, are evil fucks. I did know lots of old school hippie mafia, the guys who run almost all of the acid at every show, festival, and college campus. Most of them are cool guys who actually believe in what they do. They get rich, but they aren't evil. That's why a hit is still $5, unless you're getting ripped off. But they ignore the acid casualties. I don't like that.

Attached: 1533850293362.gif (249x268, 2M)

hey

what a dumb cunt, she was doing nangs you dope

>while son Parker, three, was at his fathers
What a worthless mom. Really it’s probably for the best that the dad gets the kid full time now.

Enjoy getting Parkinson's

You aren't wrong. There's a definite correlation. But the weird thing is that some people can do all the drugs, in the most unhealthy, stupid way, and live to be 90, while some straight edge health nuts who work out everyday die of cancer at 40. Chemicals, drugs, probably hurt in a lot of cases, but help in others. Our bodies are weird, strange, different, and inscrutable. Some alkies drink and smoke 2 packs a day until they're 95, and eat bacon and eggs every day, while others eat raw kale, take vitamins, work out, and avoid toxins, and have a heart attack at 35 at the gym.

10/10 eyebrows, would throatfuck.

My uncle lived pretty healthy, drank one beer a day.
He was playing darts in a pub team bent over to pick up a dropped dart and died on the spot aged 35..

My friend contracted ligma once after smoking too much weed.

Bacon and eggs are good for you. Especially eggs. Eat eggs every day.

pay the toll, roastie

Attached: 1516914688426.png (602x600, 320K)

Is that she? That girl look like she is in pt and recovery

what could go wrong?

Ligma balls

and we should care why?

Attached: 1482769817081.jpg (280x237, 44K)

>i have IQ 130
Not for long you degenerate fuck.

Hahaha dumbass degenerate bitch.