Crazy cheap flights from Chicago to Europe right now

Why does no one want to go to Europe?

Attached: shithole.png (1065x648, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sWpUQBsRHGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy fuck really? 170 dollars to fly to Berlin? I'm about to make me some Rhineland bastards.

It's not that people don't want to go to Europe, it's that Europe needs more niggers

yup, check google flights and look in august. specifically the berlin one is on august 26th

i've never seen prices nearly this low to europe

One multicultural shithole is the same as the next. What's the god damned point?

nobody wants amerimutts here
you will just be raped by a pack of muslims

Yeah, one way. btw, fall is much cheaper with less tourists

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 1.21.13 AM.png (1914x1382, 938K)

>9 hour flight in coach

>implying these prices don't indicate you won't get a whole row to yourself

travellet detected

>Spends $4,000 for a plane seat

Because there is about no reason to come to Europe.
The continent is a mess and as far as can tell about Czech republic, it is a very corrupt hopeless mess
Makes me sad, thanks for ruining my day realizing it in the morning

>not getting really drunk during the flight and peeing on the people sitting next to you

Nice buildings, though.

cheer up mate, i was searching flights because i wanted to go to europe after all. it's pretty cool

czech republic or whatever the new meme name is, is a shithole though. been there twice. sorry mate

why would anyone want to go to europe unless they were afyer brown cock or a nigger looking for easy 'white' (not that the chemically labotomized mongrelized degenerates in yuropistan are white) meat

Cause of niggers, sandniggers and curryniggers... the same which are flowing your coutry.

Too flee the poverty ridden shithole that is the USA where whites are a minority and mostly mixed mongrels of course.

How is Copenhagen cheaper than Dublin despite being farther away? Capitalism works in mysterious ways I suppose.

If I wanted to go on vacation in a shithole full of Africans and dune coons I'd just drive down to Detroit for a couple days.

>Chicago
>One way
W E W

Demand

Becuase not enough people to larp a nazi germany hitler parade.
>Are you this new to this world op?

Attached: images (11).jpg (234x215, 10K)

Europe is a no-go zone

>not flying first class
Oy vey

youtube.com/watch?v=sWpUQBsRHGs

This.

Londonistan is a tragedy.
Berlin is a tragedy.
European Union is a tragedy.

literally this
mystery solved, everyone go to bed

Holy fuck thanks man, I visit my friend in England every year usually in the Spring but just got a round ticket from ORD to LDN for like 390$ not even joking

>Paying thousands of dollars
>Still getting jet lag

Haha, oh wow

good luck finding an actual german non-trans non-gay person in Berlin

Whats up with lille?

>Why does no one want to go to Europe

Attached: 1533957917092.jpg (951x889, 174K)

I'm dark enough to blend in among the new locals

Attached: smug faste.png (870x870, 71K)

Post itinerary.

Every EU country that does not want migrants and disastrous EU law should petition president Trump to trade with them so they can leave the EU. If they did the EU would crumble in months. Then the mass exodus of niggers and mudshits can begin so Euros can reclaim the homeland.

It's always like this if you buy at the right time with the right app.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-08-11 kl. 2.51.29 fm.png (599x117, 30K)

>yes let me subsidize these cheap flights goyim

Attached: 1496102607256.jpg (900x900, 131K)

>jet lag
Just don’t eat on the flight dipshit. Burgers can’t go 2 seconds without stuffing their chubby mouths full of grease