Coincidence ? tell me pls

Lets sum this up

Q400 Plane
Makes Q flight pattern
and crashed @Kreton Island Population 17

Attached: 3cc63302f276b6db9feeee6801bb7d6cab878357b49f88582218891b85e48bea.jpg (557x545, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LolC4rpJ2iU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a false flag psy op and predictive programming. Jews are up to no good and Israel is planning their last ditch effort to stop draining the swamp.

TOO BAD WE GOT SPACE FORCE. ISRAEL CANT DO SHIT.

Spooksy

Attached: Schiff.png (177x89, 37K)

gue bredicted dis

what is SPACE FORCE EXACTLY?

Control of the world. We can use kinetic bombardment to destroy cities without leaving everything covered in radiation.

Rods of God and armed satellites in orbit before China does it.
Fuck the outer space treaty.

OMG ITS A PEDO SPIRAL ITS HABBENIG

Attached: 1531704166999.jpg (282x200, 12K)

based

nothing brings me more peace and serenity than knowing uncle sam can cut my foreskin off with a railgun in space while im taking a piss

Solar Warden?

Attached: Saturn North Pole Hexagon.jpg (866x425, 89K)

i dont know what to believe anymore.

Q predicted this

Attached: 1476917444011.gif (234x175, 1.27M)

>what is SPACE FORCE EXACTLY?
robots with laser beams on their head floating in orbit.

(OP)

youtube.com/watch?v=LolC4rpJ2iU

This wasn't the flight path for the plane that crashed. This was a sheriff's department cessna surveying the wreck.

Checked it - true. Fuk

No. It takes more energy to put the bombs in space than they put out, it's hella expensive, and the yield is Davy Crockett tac nuke tier -- palling in comparison to the tiny Hiroshima or nagisaki bombs

Cool. Another sschizo

Q COMMITTED SUICIDE TO ASCEND TO A HIGHER PLANE Q IS ALL AROUND US NOW

DELET this thread

yeah too bad the last $38 billion aid agreement to jewland also included that nasa has to share all our data with them too.

ZOG

...wasn't the sub somewhere around here, too?

>Fuck the outer space treaty.
THIS
THIS
THIS

Attached: zapp.jpg (704x396, 31K)

Space Force is new pipe dream for magatards now that it's clear that there'll be no wall and no meaningful curbs on replacement migration in the US. Open borders are an entirely jewshit concept, if you thought the most kosher administration ever would put a stop to it then you're probably retarded enough to clap for space force.

17th anniversary of 9/11 this year.
Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet.

Attached: 1526672114861.jpg (1098x1098, 683K)

Shit! I saw a merchant beak!

>wakes up at 8am
>greatest habbening for months already over
God damn time zones and sleep

Attached: 1531565838652.jpg (960x960, 108K)

bump

as if those ants in china are obeying any treaty
they want to purge the rest of the world

bump

bump

>greatest habbening for months already over
>doesn’t know about Unite the Right 2 on Sunday
Glowniggers & libs want to use this event to sway the midterms. Expect false flags

Q already knew this was going to happen, and stood ready to hack the plane. It wasnt shoot down it was purposfully crashed with intent and it is a signal to the cabal that their shit is gonna go nowhere.

what a time to be alive huh faggots

Attached: 1472248984688.jpg (472x645, 39K)

Not even the right plane you fucking retard. You're showing the flight pattern of the cesna that was circling the wreckage

He kept getting cut off by air traffic control
was he dropping redpills? Did he know something? Why did he crash? Was he shot down or remote fuel shut off?

Where is the center of that? VV

Underrated.

It’s expensive but it doesn’t violate nuclear treaties, we can fuck up hajiis without pissing of the world.

Attached: You Were Doing 45 In A Potato Zone.jpg (500x372, 27K)