Is Donald Trump too unhealthy to be an effective president...

Is Donald Trump too unhealthy to be an effective president? His physical health seems shitty which affects his mental health. Remember that whole McDonalds order thing. Makes American look weak

Attached: 1533909213734.webm (960x960, 987K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rbp3yne4h_4
youtube.com/watch?v=TnbDZXoA78k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guess if he took it up the ass like Macron & Trudeau he too could get AIDS and look thin and trim

Is your memory too short to remember that this was a talking point during the campaign as well? And that Trump completely shut it down by actually having a health check done which proved he was in good shape.

Attached: 1495903078013.png (188x191, 67K)

That is one big belly. Look at how it hangs over. Is this what most americans look like

Everything he's done has been shrouded in lies, wouldn't be surprised if it is forged

He's old as fuck. Old dudes in the first world are 90% skeletons or fat dudes. As far as fat dudes go he doesn't look bad. By virtue of never having been a drinker he's been able to age pretty well considering all the rest.

Why does every faggot on this board hide behind EU flag? Only like 74% of Europeans are faggot ass commie retards. Can’t you get Canadian proxy?

what are some good exercises for your pecs to do at home?

Yeah I'm sure the Hillary the Crossfit Champion would have done a better job at not falling over in the street and being propped up like a cardboard cut-out.

Memefag is juden gay.
Did your Bernie bear lose and now everyone must be equally old and tired? Die jew.

Attached: 5b365a8167d34679.jpg (900x516, 80K)

Attached: 1519059577896.webm (1274x682, 2.72M)

GAS
ALL
FAGGOTS

Attached: 1528277859011.jpg (1100x633, 129K)

Like half of them. It ranges from way bigger to way smaller.
The average adult female size is 18(american). Its pretty gross but most of them are poor and I dont see them daily

pushups

Your ass is shrouded in dick.
To the gas chamber with you. Chop chop.

Trump probably wears kevlar under his suit and it makes him look bigger than he is. He's way too active and motivated to be a fat fuck like everyone desperately wants him to be.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rbp3yne4h_4

if trump isnt healthy enough to be in office, then hillary was far and away not even fit to be on the premises.
youtube.com/watch?v=TnbDZXoA78k

holy shit did you hear Trump eats KFC with fork and knife. i wish some news station made a story about it. can you believe it, fork and knife. absolutely mental.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 99K)

Jesus is that the crypt keeper (aka killery)

That's Hilldawg

Fuck off with this slide thread you semen-slurping faggot.
SAGE

Attached: Op's keyboard.jpg (700x436, 49K)

Why gas chamber