Why pol call us indians pajeet???

why do you call indians pajeet i am not indian but I am curious,,,,,

Attached: beautiful.png (1200x800, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GgbflUcPsQE
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pajeet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1525122196668.jpg (1024x987, 118K)

Pajeet is an honorary title

>why do you call indians pajeet
>i am not indian
/Thread

rajesh will do

Attached: poo affectionate.png (1276x280, 124K)

it is over exgerated,,,,i am talking about street pooping,,,,,i only see 10-20 people a day doing it not as much as ppl think,,,

>quoting the wrong part
mutt

I dew nawt associate mai self wit niggers

Attached: AF8D9C6A-90CA-4B92-8340-43330015C6C4.jpg (480x360, 14K)

am not black nigga,,,,,,am from india

i only see 10-20 people a day doing it not as much as ppl think, very exgagerated,,,,plus government making new toilets....

Open Bob send vegene pix pls

i am men,,,,,not wamen

Christ almighty, it’s a joke from YouTube

See for yourself youtu.be/GgbflUcPsQE

dent understanding

Never mind, Singh

my name not singh not panjeet my name harneet

Kek

>/poltards/ falling for a troll
Kek, these people want to rescue the west

fucking pajeet!

Shut your smelly indian curry mouth, all Indians smell like a rotten fucking asshole. I hope all indians die and rot to death in their shit country, MOTHERCHODEEEE HAHAHA.

curry and poo

checked for banter by the kangroos

Do Indians like East Asian girls? I know they like white woman, but not nigger woman or spics. Asking for a Korean friend who apparently really likes brownies

Yes, pls set me up, I desperately need a dog eating waifu

So many pajeets in here. Must be slow at the call center.

same reason we call the Australians Bruce and the Poles Pawel and the British Muhammad

>10-20
Ononono....ahaaaahhhahahahaha

Depends on the spics bro, pajeets will still thirst over thicc qt latinas. That said i've never really seen any pajeet thirsting over east asians, maybe its coz their boobs are small and they look like 14 year old boys most of the time.

>only

Attached: f59a56edf849c33da89bcc6f470c34b039e32e2cf902ec262aafb17a5d93e55e.jpg (519x600, 192K)

>be me
>uber driver
>your passenger is 5 mins away
>Indian guy
>name is Pajeet

>pajeet
Pajeet
A slang / racial slur for a smelly dirty curry drinking hairy Indian that poos in the loo.
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Pajeet

Attached: chanakya-d6db3bf5-c348-4822-901c-f8a0732349f-resize-750.jpg (700x607, 39K)

kek nice thread

not really most indians are into (((white))) women

Why are they so thirsty?

ranjeep said, satisfied with his rebuttal of the Canadian poster. However, due to his diet of grease and spices, he had to shit for the 11th time this day. He quickly ran to his favorite window (his only window) in his 10x7 foot apartment in Bangalangalololololoarashabad, stood on a plastic crate he found floating in the river, and shoved his rear end out the window. Hardly before his sequined pink pants cleared the way, his hairless cheeks parted and jettisoned the leftovers of his mothers saag paneer out onto the street, scalding a 45lb starving 14 year old urchin and desecrating a statue of an effeminate man with a lion face and 8 arms. Ranjeep sighed, and wiped the excess feces from his anus and cleaned his hand with a quick wipe on the inside of the window pane. "Good enough", he thought. Little did he know, the thread he replied to was quickly filling with comments...

I work with Indians. A lot of them. They smell like gym sweat and heavy curry. Their bathroom habits are god awful. Piss on the seats, quite literally blasted the seats yellow and crusty with age as they don’t min letting that shit fester. They hover above the seat to poop and use wet paper towels to clean themselves which they leave jammed into any crevice in arms reach of the hover shit. I bring up hover shit again because since they use this dripping wet paper towel they probably dunked in the piss filled toilet bowl with the seat is now also covered in poop water. They don’t wash their hands and leave fecal works in this cesspool toilet. And not to mention generally rude

Beware the beast Mandeep, for he is the dung fly's pawn.
Alone among God's primates, he will never stop shitting everywhere, not for sport or lust or greed.
Yea, he will shit beside his brother to soil his brother's land.
Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a sewer of his home and yours.
Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of stench.

Attached: hmm.jpg (888x676, 154K)

remove u cloth, show bob, bitch lasagna

Attached: 1446193446625.jpg (630x405, 46K)

>i am not indian

But you sure formulate your sentences like one. Are you sure you are not a poo?

ok

just your women are hot, thats it!

Attached: 4desipantyhosegirls.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

they look disgusting
north indian women look much better

That guy who is drawn in the picture, Chanakya was an Ancient Aryan, not a poo in loo fucking Hindu shitter.

Attached: Pepsiadmodel.png (1080x1920, 1.81M)

>POO

>memeflag
>why pol call us indians pajeet???
>i am not indian but i am curious....
get your act together

Who are you trying to fool, Pajeet? Those ARE north indian women.

Attached: 1522766342940.png (426x484, 15K)

Pajeet, we see zero people shitting in the street. As in, not one. 0. Right in between -1 and 1.

Take the poo to the loo, buddy.

t. Bruce

Attached: 1533174261870.jpg (709x660, 179K)

kumar poomar is what i call your kind

bitch lasagne

superpower by 2019

Attached: 1533914834686.jpg (600x600, 18K)

t. hover shitter

lol,they are not punjabi,kashmiri women look nothing like that

t.goat fucker

very intellectual and funny
really shows how smart white nationalists are

I have never heard of anyone named pajeet in my entire life.
Use a different name

why are all memeflag users not white?

you know you want it

Attached: aslnmg 008.jpg (540x960, 115K)

Attached: oooo.jpg (2048x1152, 588K)

Attached: heelsqueensp.jpg (2048x1152, 777K)

When trying to think of a common Indian name Pajeet is the first one that comes to mind. Better than streetshitter if you ask me.

I'm MGTOW now

indians are the ugliest race

This poltards may make fun of us but they love us

That's a good decision. In India women falsely accusing you of sexual harassment will ruin your life even easier than in western countries.

Show your real flag porki

Attached: 1511315138918.gif (330x297, 1.58M)

This white poltards are fucking easy to troll.

Be gone Poo

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Toilet Witch.jpg (916x1072, 127K)

bitch lasagna

for the same reasons they call us Krauts Hans or Arabs and Turks Ahmed. they use stereotypes of local names.

>Turks Ahmed
No one calls them Ahmed

Attached: 1523138211861.png (770x665, 877K)

>why pol call us indians pajeet???
>i am not indian but I am curious
Obvious bait, and low-quality too

Kashmiris are not Indians you dumbfuck.

Niggers are slightly uglier but you make up for your ugliness with your height, dick size and athletics. Poos don't even have that.

>your height
aren't nigs just slightly taller than Pajeets? the only tall negroes i have seen are the nilotics and some senegalese