youtu.be/5LusDdRw0CM
youtube.com/watch?v=5FU2nG9gTlc
bitchute.com/video/QpYjmRfCKfY7/
youtube.com/watch?v=ttfjWhGZYls
youtube.com/watch?v=dC7vbK_UoOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

awful presentation

>2013
Fuck, if only they knew how bad it would get it only 5 years.

nvm I spoke too soon

i thought that was kane for a second......

o shit is that kane?
is NOD rising again?

>smoking
Eww

Good lord this is some cringe.

nigger he aint wrong

>Aurini
What ever happened to this fag?

He's smoking cigarettes, dude

He has the kind of voice that you would find on a gay man that doesn't get into gay culture.

This guy is a living meme.
AND HE'S MAKING ME ANGRY

Needs a little practice. Would make a pretty good character in a few years.

Who would win?
Aurini or Sargon?

Is this the leader of the alt right?

he sounds like a fag, I'll pass

GLORY FOR KANE!

Not entirely, but he comes off as a whiny bitch trying to act like a sinister tough guy. Needs a cat and more muahahaha.

All these problems come from gynocentrism.

It's the camera angle. His posture makes him look like he's talking to an ant. But the image shows him as a small portion of the picture.

he's a faggot, kys

Well he is.

He is trying so hard to be cool.

he makes richard spencer look like lex luther

wait this isn't kane who is this

Is Kane canon in this timeline now? It's so hard to keep track of what memes become reality.

Attached: kane_command_conquer.jpg (500x338, 22K)

LMAO @ this motherfucker acting like he's Kane from C&C

I hate these pseudo-intellectual dickheads who think they're the modern equivalent of Plato or something.

Attached: Cc_kane_shot.jpg (256x292, 9K)

I actually watched a couple of his videos circa 2013, it was kinda interesting topics supposedly but the whole shtick he does is gay. Then it came out he was gay and he went nuts about Anits Sarkeesian.

Is this The Matrix?

this
this
mainly this
anyone swayed to emulate this faggot is goofy

Attached: ...........jpg (736x1098, 83K)

So fake and gay. And if it's not kill yourself.
Where I live, the in-group high school kids are all in ROTC and in school team sports. They wear their military uniforms to class. The other students respect them for it. The ones who don't are the outcasts. They are proud of their nation, and understand that service to nation is the truest form of patriotism. And yes, it is a white area of the United States. But those that aren't white strive to fit in and act accordingly.

Attached: 9233495846789546.jpg (650x449, 41K)

Based Satan resurrected Lord Anton Lavey.

Attached: antonlavey.jpg (1400x784, 150K)

>he went nuts about Anits Sarkeesian.

Who wouldn't? She's a dumb evil cunt.

Did you solicit money to make a documentary about her and then fuck off after months of no progress?

Christ I forgot how dark things were 5 years ago.

Kane lives! Peace through power! Peace through power!

Marxist feminists like Anita have already succeeded in completely obliterating our culture.

Attached: gwpng.png (672x1460, 1.73M)

WTF is that meme? Kinda cool i guess but its pretty random.

what a fucking retard. Hurr durr I got muh scotch, i got my smoke, i got my lex luther wannabe faggotry, hurr durr im so smart, im so awesome with muh faggy background etc. this guy is a fucking moron

he isn't even looking at the camera, he's looking at himself....what a fag

I actually liked the background.

Cringe.

Attached: cjk8dz5908611.jpg (540x281, 24K)

this fucking time line

/BASEDKANE/

HAIL BROTHERHOOD OF NOD

Attached: oyvey5.jpg (210x240, 6K)

I knew C&C has been in a bad place since Westwood died, but I never thought Kane would have to resort to making pseudointellectual youtube videos and selling books on amazon to keep the Brotherhood of Nod afloat.

He's a fucking leaf btw. amazon.com/D-MJ-Aurini/e/B009SDSZK2/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1

Attached: Davis M.J. Aurini.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

This guy has the worst aesthetic qualities I've seen for a man with as many subscribers as he has. At least, breadtube has good camera quality.

What is this autism? wheres his sword, skull and trench-coat?

*manosphere*

Attached: 6786867867.jpg (1920x1541, 126K)

Too much Matrix for this faggo.

Roosh V and Return of Kings circa 2013.

If he's talking about Gen X then yes they were a wasted generation, a bunch of nihilists with cringy hippie parents

Post-post-post irony.

Why is Aussie commentary always so accurate

What a fucking edgelord. He has such a superficial understanding of all the points he tries to make. Its like he learned about life through film tropes

Aurini is probably the most cringe person on the alternative right. His Lavey look was terrible and very fedora, and now all he does is circle jerk podcasts with that fat greasy fuck Forney (even Greg Johnson dislikes Forney) and talk about his christcuck lifestyle and Blair White.

He's a sad man who clings to the alt right because his dreams of directing a movie just ended in embarrassment.

youtu.be/5LusDdRw0CM

Roosh isnt a cringe lord like this cunt at least he has some self awarness

PRAISE KEK!

>youtube.com/watch?v=5FU2nG9gTlc

Gamers rise up.

Attached: 1530359550475.jpg (837x673, 112K)

No, but his readers were/are.

Thats fucking gold, this nigga made a movie and hes wearing a fedora in it

Attached: 65747574567.jpg (800x764, 87K)

Is this what it would look like if incels dominated Hollywood?

Attached: b8b85464585911c109b6399a134a483cdfe4d67669e0c85a12ecabdf841b8632.png (800x949, 358K)

Tell me more funny shit about this cunt he sits down in videos with a skull next to him and smokes cigars and drinks whisky, Its so obvious hes an aspie

I like Davis. He's a good man.

He wanted to make a documentary about Gamergate called the Sarkeesian Effect and it was a shitshow. I think he ended up be asked to leave.

Wait until you see his "fight" scene

>Matt Forney
Jesus, he's still around too? I feel bad insulting him because he's a cripple.

>aurini
>totally not a poseur
>totally not gay
god this dude is matt forney-tier

>shilling for GRIDS GREG
lol what a fag

Oh snap

Attached: deadly autism.jpg (474x354, 30K)

Hes got a podcast and discord he still does stuff

>trying to act like a sinister tough guy
this fucking guy is so goofy, I see videos of him every now and then and wonder what the fuck could posses a person to be so fucking gay.

Like him or hate him, Weev actually naturally comes off as what I feel like this guy is trying to emulate.
bitchute.com/video/QpYjmRfCKfY7/

It's like he saw into the future, which is most likely the case. An apathetic visionary speaking cold truth.

Attached: jbdyrt98q2f11.jpg (1080x1350, 67K)

A spook?

Weev isn't a spook, but he probably does have some jew blood. Either way, I like him.

lol, shut up Aurini

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I haven't seen this dude in years, brings back great memories. I'm so fucking old.

t. 31 boomer here.

Attached: 1513316319803.png (1063x1063, 245K)

Gay

>that doesn't get into gay culture.

Pretty sure he hanged around the alt right

Hi Forney.

I'm sure he loves hearing Spencer talk about unleashing the "Dionysian spirit".

Hi Greg's Fucktoy

What a fucking retarded fag cunt. I turned it off at orphanage. As if those shithole countries even care about their citizens enough to build them...

And Jocks? The whole generalization of highschool is wrong. At leadt at my highschool, the Jocks were simply the best young men among the students. They were intelligent and physically capable, they got good grades and were well liked. I was not one of them, but I can still acknowledge that reality as I observed it. They were pretty good guys too. In reality, bot the movie depictions that suck off the "underdog" nerds are spiteful, ugly, unintelligent, and have strange or degenerate interests like my little pony. This guy comes across as the kind of kid who used to wear a trenchcoat to school and talk about his katana. You can tell in the tone of his voice and by the way he looks and moves that he sees himself as highly intelligent, but he looks like a joke. This is probably how he acted in highschool.

The more i discover about any faction of ecelb or personality the more i realize i cannot rely on them to push good research/intel and only bullshit and gossip

Aurini is just a cringey meme from the past who had some skeletons come out of his closet. But you're right in that the gossip shit has always been a thing.

I am grateful for the content though if i didnt have people who take themselves seriously to laugh at i wouldn't know what to do with myself.
Theres so many self owns online, great content

clearly he's Kane or one of his clones
youtube.com/watch?v=ttfjWhGZYls

Attached: tumblr_pcymtsBR4A1vlssqso1_1280.jpg (960x948, 102K)

I remember his old videos about personality types, those were pretty comfy.

Watching that was cringe-worthy to say His overly stylized, bullshit delivery deserves the full 5/5 fedoras. What is the trying to do, an amalgam of Morpheus and Cipher?

He randomly over- and underemphasizes words as though he were saying something insightful or poignant, when in reality it's all stale, superficial observations rehashed a million times by other people.

Seriously, I had to stop watching because I feel embarrassed for him.

>the movie depictions that suck off the "underdog" nerds are spiteful, ugly, unintelligent, and have strange or degenerate interests like my little pony
Yeah, "the Karate kid" type tropes are incredibly jewish. You are now aware all of the bad guys in these 80s movies are aryan propaganda tier and the protagonists are always a metaphor for jews.
youtube.com/watch?v=dC7vbK_UoOg

>*to say the least.

>Seriously, I had to stop watching because I feel embarrassed for him.

Attached: 32754173276167.jpg (1125x1094, 97K)

Attached: 1519275514275.jpg (487x550, 68K)

Sounds exactly like John Waters desu.

Holyshit what a dork he actually larped as Kane in a video, im in tears keep it coming

dude makes some points

Okay, so I powered through the video. Jesus fucking Christ, what kind of self-indulgent garbage was that? He's all over the place because clearly his insight has the depth of a petri dish.
>we were wealthier 150 years ago
What the shit? The least he could do is have his facts straight. What a fucking buffoon. There is no proper reaction pic to his video.

Seriously, this goes to my all-time top 5 cringe videos.

This is now a gang Weed thread.

Attached: 38841220_508702612888920_1225477280491372544_n.jpg (420x960, 66K)

"In the name of Kaine"
"IN THE NAME OF KANE*
" KANE LIVES!"

Attached: Men-Of-Nod-nod-13300609-441-411.jpg (441x411, 33K)

If you agree with him you really don't understand the fundamental values pol glorifies, ironically or not

The hand of NOD lives on

he made a point against sluts. are you for sluts and hook up pig culture? is that "Jow Forums values". come on kid, step up.

kane?