1.Take all of your money out of the bank, put it in your mattress:

1.Take all of your money out of the bank, put it in your mattress:
your bank fees will roll in but this is okay, the bank fees exist because the bank owes money to other people,
by paying their own bank fees, the bank effectively blows itself up with no clients and no money.

Attached: 1568642117_b0384b03bc.jpg (432x432, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Respond-to-a-Stroke
bigthink.com/ned-dymoke/nitrates-found-in-jerky-hot-dogs-and-cured-meats-found-to-contribute-to-mania
webmd.com/depression/guide/alcohol-and-depresssion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reward_system
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3405830/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to take a second to say everybody that isn't employed right now, is highly envied in their spare time. Our counterparts with jobs only work to have free time, and have to endure the mind numbingness of making the gears turn while not calling their transvestite worker an "it"

So while you're bearing with me reading this, thank you, and thank 9 out of 10 people for being employed and miserable so I can live free from judgement and know I'm not another husk making shills, so moving on.

if you're reading this you fell out of the loop and society makes you feel shitty cause you don't make money, but they do. so this is okay, you're free.

Attached: 1533336882318.png (500x515, 174K)

2.Quit your job and boycot everything:
When you work at McDonalds and stop buying McDonalds, McDonalds doesn't have employees, nobody is buying Mcdonalds
and Mcdonalds blows itself up, people need food at this point but don't fear.

Attached: Mcdonalds.jpg (151x141, 7K)

3.Pickup that welfare/foodstamps and enjoy your free time.
Congratulations, you're slowly getting your life back, adjust your diet, eat less, take the government's
money, make them pay your rent, have children and collect child care, OR put your children in government
care, this is the best way because they'll be a drain on the economy. Make sure to buy useless shit like
flamethrowers and Meals ready to eat, only support practical supplies. Your taxes go towards the system
you're trying to assfuck.

Please bear with and help me Jow Forums.

Attached: food stamps.jpg (300x225, 18K)

Should be noted by putting your kid in government care you're making them spend money for 18 years... this is why it's preferential

4. Learn to sustain yourself, go to a foodbank.
You need to use the resources at hand. Learn to fish, use your foodstamps for tobbacco, go mushroom picking
buy chickens, grow sprouts, learn agriculture, whatever you can do to live independantly and happily, stray away from normie-ism and paying your government to produce heroin, or implant transvaginal meshes, or the deluded idea that you need to be intelligent and rich to live happy and you can't just be resourceful and intuitive and enjoy your free time and say fuck the bank. Also while you have computers infinitely click the wrong captchas to crash all the drones into the ground and send google cars into people's houses.

Attached: aid314950-v4-728px-Make-a-Rabbit-Snare-Step-17.jpg (728x546, 92K)

A 4 step plan to become the untermensch.

5 The government collapses, there's no money left, effectively everything explodes.

I need to encode this into some sort of media format that can be laughed at until it sinks in that we can all ultimately free ourselves of our Lamborghini shackles and doughy brains.
I want to draw heavy inspiration from the church of the subgenius and MDE and make this all into basically a comic book or a satirical bible that your average person can read and laugh at until you realize is what you're laughing at is society itself. I want to use religious satire as a vessel to avoid being called alt right, or being assosciated with any sort of political side. the end result should be bootfucking the world just cause normies suck.

Attached: boom.jpg (324x155, 12K)

>tfw no mattress, only my hardened spinal muscles to keep me afloat on the cold, hard ground

So I want to again encourage whoever is reading this, the master plan is to acknowledge all the "abnormally gifted" out there, and to encourage playing the system into the ground while having profound self realizations that being different isn't the problem, or a reason to be unhappy. By playing the system and enjoying yourself and getting the government system to fuck itself.

-You are the 1%-

Cover your needs, cover your ass, spend your money on non taxed shit. Hold on because if we follow this plan fully it would blow shit the fuck up, but even in it's current form if you put this all into a community vessel, you could use this anywhere to fuck up any kind of regime, by doing this though we're ultimately achieving sovereignty.

It's appealing to the bug out people, and the anarchist, and the communist weirdos, and it should be alluring in that it rewards everyone who follows such a manuscript, their own free time back, and the means to self sustain, and realization of true happiness, and the end result

A new civil war.

Attached: Tread.jpg (640x427, 32K)

spoken like a true fucking leaf
no fucking wonder your country is completely fucked

Well done you have collapsed your government. China will now invade your country and kill you. Why not just kys now it's quicker. Read more; try Anarchy, State, and Utopia by Robert Nozick.

I'm personally putting this plan into effect, I'm spending my wonderful disability on MRE's and passports and a crossbow and I'm going to drift abroad to another country maybe. but the point is to acknowledge that other people are paying for this, and Transvaginal mesh surgery for trannies, and heroin for recovering addicts, if you pay taxes you pay for them to hand out needles, or abort/not abort downie babies.

So you think you have freedom but you work for time off, you disagree with your government but you pay for everything you despise around you. In the end everything has a pricetag, you smoke everyday cause politics suck, your taxes go towards putting CNN and trannies on TV, so you drink more to ignore it eventually your liver dies and you're in the hospital and jew doctors can make money off you trying to live. So why don't we just all go broke and live modestly, has anyone died and achieved happiness, why didn't they share the secret of being truly happy?

Cause we've been working for and basing our money, time, and self value on value that only the bank cares about.

So let everything go negative. I'm going to make this easily digestible but I want to put it out there for you guys to think about and contribute too.

Rothschild armed both sides of the napoleonic war,
By pitting the left and the right against eachother, we all still pay taxes to do it again tomorrow.

Attached: hahahahah.jpg (680x451, 107K)

Bank fees? you have to pay to have a bank account in leafland?

Please uncuck us, I'm actually a states born dual citizen trapped in AfriCaniStan

I want to induce economic collapse, I believe in natural selection.

Do you guys even know what "Liberal science" could mean? You guys don't even know baseddd

Attached: conseqsuences.jpg (1944x1162, 501K)

17 to 40 dollars, and this is a basic account. So if everybody literally stashed their money in their bed and evaded taxes. Shit would explode. I can tell you this, Canada is hurtin.

Here's another little red pill for you guys, ever noticed that the east and west coast are literally representive of left and right sides?

San Francisco and Vancouver are the most liberal places, both with HUGE social issues, but they have insite and trans people get pussies from the working people's tax $$ so that's good right? Montreal and New york are the most multicultural and conservative places.

The border should go down the middle of US and canada so texas and alberta can chill,

We need civil war

Fight me plz.

Attached: 15317336221892.png (600x886, 66K)

wikihow.com/Respond-to-a-Stroke

this leaf is right

you guys would literally eat eachother during starvation... we would probably let it happen and build a northern wall first

>Step 1 take a DNA test
>Step 2 move to the ethnostate of your biggest ancestry
>Step 3 work hard help others

The problem is you are a mutt...

So I moved in next to subsidized housing, it's a joke the guy out there is always drinking beer and smoking dope
I never see him go to work, if he didn't rot his mind and had some good morals, maybe went to work he'd be alright.
Today I went into starbucks but there was a strike or something, it really stressed me out, so I went to go buy a pack of smokes,
but I couldn't because nobody was there, I was ready to bite my tongue and not call the east indian guy a curry man, and not call the weird
kaitlyn bruce jenner guy a guy so I could make another 20 dollars an hour and think about what Im gonna do after working from 9 to 5.
But unfortunately nobody was there, I was forced to find another job. It's hard and everything is different now, so I decide to do what's best and maybe file for income assistance as I'll be on my feet soon enough, they tell me I can't apply if I have money so I want to stash it in my bed to make ends meet, that way I can look for work and have a paycheck. I have mouths to feed so I have to do something. I wish I could be normal and make more money and be at my job working with curry people and transvestites, but unfortunately there is no work, there's no cigarettes and no grocery store, I go to the foodbank as it's run by volunteers. From going there and what I've found about fish and quail and morels in my back yard, I feel more confident in myself. I thought I needed money to eat, but things are going just fine. I can't get smokes anymore so I decided to grow my own tobacco, the foodbank stopped stocking food so now I'm completely independant in my own foraging and survival skills, not only did starbucks blow up but I guess all the other limp wristed employees in my office that needed their morning cup of coffee and kale garbondo bean salad died, so life is sweet I thought it was whack to not be a productive member of society but I've found that I'm happier away from the trans curryman workplace.

Attached: freedom.jpg (1170x550, 70K)

To counter this argument you can't build two walls cause Donnie hasn't even built one.

Even more glorious if all white people follow this procedure, if economics are poor immigrants will just immigrate out.

Whites can finally just philosophize and slack all day

I know my ancestry on both sides, it's mostly Euro shit. But I don't associate myself with those few places. My dad and his parents are are from the states, my grandmother probably owned and lived in a plantation and my mom claims she has dat lumberjack Quebecois blood so I'm literally the whitest and my heritage played vital roles in both my countries. But you can eat a diccup cause I'm a dual citizen. I pledged to the states cause Canada is Cuck but I'm just trying to exploit the system from the inside out...

When I'm 1 in 10, unemployed, on IA soon to be playing my way onto disability, stocking MRE's and learning valuable shit and avoiding taxes because justin trudeau is a cuck how is that a bad game plan?

If you don't like your government don't participate in the economy and pay for tranny implants and the war and nigger's foodstamps and subsidized education just for minorities to take and instead incite civil unrest.

Attached: feeling-strange-mr-bond-thats-because-i-laced-your-martini-13371906.png (500x379, 107K)

FPBP since op is a fsggot who will stuggle in poverty while I enjoy my BMW and im 6'4

Muh nigga, if medicine can make you 6'4, and a BMW can make you happy, and add value to your life, then will you be happy? will all of the toxins of politics and chemicles snuck into your food from the FDA suddenly not end you up in the jew hospital, are you going to take that money and go drink yourself even dumber, or buy more pot to smoke yourself into a liberal?

You give a man a fish, he eats for a day

You teach a man to fish he feeds himself.

You make a man pay for fish and then fire them when they accidentally say shemale.

You give man Mania with nitrates,
bigthink.com/ned-dymoke/nitrates-found-in-jerky-hot-dogs-and-cured-meats-found-to-contribute-to-mania

You give man depression with alcohol.
webmd.com/depression/guide/alcohol-and-depresssion

You take away the things that make him feel good.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reward_system
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3405830/

Attached: images.jpg (199x112, 8K)

Have fun letting your children you paid for attend gender neutral kindergardens and choosing their own genders and getting libcucked by the media and weed, really hope everyone loves paying to be happy and free time.

Instead of leeching a system that's fucking them in the ass and derriving their own happiness and self worth from money which you can get for free from your shit government. and convince them you're crazy and obtain disability because you're on Jow Forums and you're smart and weird. And stash your cash matress and live free and have kids and don't pay a fucking dime and laugh and travel and sustain on your own

And laugh at yuppies that laugh at you because they align with society's definition of their happiness/success and they only value money because it buys them being 6''4 and a BMW.

We could literally form a welfare bitcoin stockmarket and fuck people but you guys are still deluded in the system and not what you can get it to do to itself and not what your own importance is in being different.

People say enjoy poverty, I will I'll milk it to the max, I'll work when I want, I can still make 10k a year only difference is I get 600 a month and my 1200 dollar apartment downtown is subsidized to 400 dollars and already deducted, I get 600 dollars a month and my rent is paid. I can have 1600 dollars a month if I wanted to be a cog, does that make you happy? Think I could buy stocks and drugs with your money? you think I'm the crazy one lol.

Attached: closeup-dog-looking-food-stick-dog-woman-hand-blurred-sea-background-78452754.jpg (800x533, 54K)

Triangulate your system, be weird, disconnect from finances, chase your dreams. make the system pay for it, fuck the system. I love you Jow Forums but I'm on another level like aliens, you guys will get to this point it is bliss when you will stop worrying that being homeless is just urban camping, I've been in and out. Inside is a break but it doesn't give you mental clarity like being in nature.

If you only have to worry about your food, and where to sleep, and you have your self defense covered cheap (crossbowsss). It's really self rewarding, I travel with a partner. I was never alone on the streets. I went onto the street originally with my girlfriend, we stopped doing MDMA together. but I'm glad I didn't try to integrate and that happened because all along I knew it was too forced, like going to bible camp if you're an atheist.

People think they need money and they're spongy pussies that need to live inside and pay tax and believe this shit. But people outside are stronger, go actually join a survivalist encampment. Don't go homeless, get geared and play the system, backpack with all you need, solo stove, hatchet, whetstone, fishing rod, jungle blanket, tarp, rope, fucking go get.

make good eugenics, harden up, get good my nigga. play the system and live off the woods.

Name me something besides medicine and fucking clothes you really need from society, like let yuppie liberals work

let's form up a survivalist conservative cult

Fuck this nonsense.

Attached: 1533674536134.jpg (1621x1009, 610K)

Thanks to anyone that read this.

All of my opinions are a mix from different sources that I looked into out of my own interest.

If anything of this speaks to you, please take pieces from it. make your own mixed ideology.

But don't just eat freezer food, go infertile, go to your 9-5 job with your 4 hour commute, think for 3 hours, man the future sure will be great, send your kids to lib college, flip on CNN, smoke some weed, vote Democrat,
read NYT or Washington Post.

As an American I literally can only barely read CBC for unbiased reporting on events in the States, and that's a Canadian source.

So goodnight and thanks. I know ADHD and smoking weed and being exposed to the media and eating garbage and hanging out with garbage people and watching garbage that I'm also due for a break, I reccomend everyone grab some Vitamin D or multivitamins and go innawoods for 3 days. im out.

thanks all.

So when the government goes bankrupt what next? Run off to America? Build a new Canada from the ashes?

>bank charges fees to make money with your money
Doesn't work like that here, banking is free.

Never mind, I didn't get this is an underage/woman "let's have some global chaos because my life is safe and boring" thread.
Won't work, OP, because most white people are older than you.

Copy pasta/condensed

1.Take all of your money out of the bank, invest in Bayer, Dow, Hexion Specialty Chemicals, SABIC Innovative Plastics, and Sunoco.
Your bank fees will roll in but this is okay, the bank fees exist because the bank owes money to other people,
by paying their own bank fees, the bank effectively blows itself up with no clients and no money. also at the same time deface currency with "#MakeTheMoonGay" the bank is cool with you doing this because they're really good with numbers and they'll balance themselves out.

2.Refuse to participate in the economy.
Be aware of all expendatures you make that have tax assosciated with them, you should abstain from big ~*"C0RP0RATI0NS"*~ because the taxes you pay will obviously just go straight to your stupid state or pronvince you hate. That's totally not cool cause you pay for insite injection sites and abortions and gay marriage certificates and trans vaginal meshes.
h u h lame. The Economy will literally bounce itself back because until everybody does this you're only stepping out of line and getting ready for the next step, yuppies will probbaly yell at you or whatever but donut fear
(Also buy a dickload of Meals ready to eat, at 75 a box of 12. eat for a month and then some for 225$)

3. Learn to sustain yourself (hunt/ fish/ busk for money by pissing in your own face) get welfare, convince them to give you disability. *

Attached: Bobdobbs.png (216x324, 37K)

So I actually been doing this for past 5 years and it is enlightening if I wanna go on vacation I go on fuckin vacation I collect $250 in food stamps every month and I grow my own veggies so food is no problem I only shop at flee markets to avoid taxes and I collect $1750 in disability every month my brother sells excess vegetables I grow every week at the farmers market which brings me in an extra $250 cash every week I don’t drive no lambos but I own a 2016 F 150 (paid in full) and a fully restored 69 chevelle, I own 40 acres of farmland and a double wide trailer very minamalistic I honestly feel sorry for wagecucks