Too much sex in Iceland

I heard a statistic that Iceland have an average virginity loss at age 16, holy shit. And amazingly, they have the least amount of teenage pregnancy in Europe. Just wtf, im looking up some info/articles on what goes on there, they dont even go on first dates, just first sex and then we'll see...wtf???
therooster.com/blog/icelands-casual-sex-culture-most-liberal-world-it-comes-cost
rooshv.com/7-more-things-you-should-know-about-icelandic-girls
Anyone knowledgeable about the culture of Iceland, this reality? Howd it come to this?

Attached: cap.jpg (820x544, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/iceland-welcomes-its-first-rabbi-while-considering-a-ban-on-circumcision/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't let the niggers know, let it remain a haven for white people wanting to copulate and share sexual connection with other white people.

Yeah it's a sparsely populated rural area, people get really into casual sex when they are bored all the time.

don't worry grohemians can't swim and they generally hate cold climates

Attached: Atomic Monster.png (300x416, 74K)

do they not have anything else to do?

sadly though they are terrible at making pasta gotta get yourself an italian woman for that.

fucking white people swimming in a motherfuckin volcano water

I travel there regularly. They love American dong as long as it’s white. They do not really like blacks especially in the rural areas. They are a sort of Denmark culture circa 1999.

this triggers you doesn't it jew? you can't stand that there are no shitskins and probably already ragequit the thread..

16 is about average for girls. And they don't get pregnant because they're taught about contraception instead of being told to abstain

Wahahaha . if your major national defense system is that people don't know about your country and its cold, I'm sorry to tell you that you are going to get niggers there soon. Niggers have discovered coats you fucking assclown

So... normal?

Do you think he knew that Bjork had already fucked 40 men before her first album?

Attached: ui5eop76yrk01.jpg (500x330, 21K)

Well they can become programmers, that’s pretty much what a fair amount of east europeans and rednecks do if they don’t have anything else. Well that and getting drunk.

I think theyd pick cold climate with gibs and tons of white chicks over warm climate, no gibs and fat nigger women with 20 kids.

>Howd it come to this?
99% High Aryans

What are the divorce rates?

Doesnt stop niggers to go to sweden or norway

There's always some underlying issue that's not mentioned

Yes, I would bet that here it's actually lower than 16 for girls

What the fuck is rooster? I read that article and it just sounds like "yay sassy girl baaaaad" without mentioning the downsides, which there always are.

"However, what everyone can learn from Iceland is that female empowerment, and the recognition of women as equals, seems to benefit all people."

This part particularly triggered me.

There's this book called Brave New World. It's considered a classic of English literature.

They probably have free abortions

niggers don;t want to go to iceland because its a litterally where type of location. They rather go to paris or berlin for their party fix. Iceland's size is whats saving it currently.

(((They))) just sent (((their))) first ever rabbi there, because Iceland were trying to ban circumcision.
timesofisrael.com/iceland-welcomes-its-first-rabbi-while-considering-a-ban-on-circumcision/
Apparently (((they))) have to wash utensils from goyim in the sea to make them kosher.

Icelandic men are not big enough to impregnate their big burly women.

Probably isn't necessary if they have the lowest rate of teenage pregnancy.
Proves that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

And I thought they would be the last refuge for our civilization, given that they are so isolated no muslims would want to settle there.

fuck them

they are incredibly inbred so it doesn't surprise me

I think there's an app they can download that lets them check if the person they're about to fuck is their cousin or something

>only 348,580 people
I guess the small population is why (((they))) haven't targeted them. God bless. Icelanders are beautiful.

>low teenage pregnancy
They're degenerates and brainwash girls into thinking that abortions are no worse than making a pop tart.

Also everyone is each others cousin so they need abortions to kill off the genetically invalid incest womp womps to avoid becoming the middle east.

Attached: 1532325530086.jpg (1600x1504, 250K)