The star will gorge itself on clay. Ingersoll Lockwood and Nostradamus tried to warn us

This thread contains high level of autism that most people won't be able to deal with. It is meant for a fraction of the population that can analyze and cross reference world events and abstract concepts.

What if got it all wrong and the prophecy was encoded in anagrams? Here's the result. You be the judge but I think that it's very interesting. Once translated, this prophecy sounds like a prophecy that Nostradamus himself could have written himself.

Ingersoll Lockwood: Scowling, old looker. (AKA Olg Fag).

It will happen when the weather cools.
>Now ace white-hot, repellent whiplash.

That's when they'll make their move.
>Vehemently metal white-hot shark.

The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition. (not translated yet and still processing). ***

They're trying to force God's hand.
>Goodnight! Trendy, crafty heroes.

Watch for these signs
>Gosh! Swift chastener.

Three branches will become one.
>Noblemen or chewable heretics

An island will drift away.
>Tawdrily as in a windfall

A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
>Bullshit boiling titillate thinking, well-known hill.

The star will gorge itself on clay.
>Orgiastically gentle self-worth.

Idols will speak and move about
>Advisable, spoutlike old woman.

The black flag will fly above the dome.
>Hell! Elevated blowback off almighty.

The belly of the dragon will drip water.
>Worthily frighted prenatal bellowed.

Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
>Worthwhile, laconical alienist vacillates well lout.

A rock will stand on seven hills.
>Lavish clankless wit Londoner.

The ravens will starve.
>Vital, nerveless wrath.

The bear will leave its cave forever.
>Farewell! Overachieve evil best rat.

The rod and the ring will strike.
>Now thrashed kindlier glitter.

I will post my own analysis below and post tools that you can use to do search for yourself.

Attached: Nostradamemus.jpg (415x323, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mysteriouswritings.com/the-history-and-secrets-of-the-anagram/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostradamus
nostradamuscode.com/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-russia-dossier-a7574536.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Once called an Alchemy of Wit, an anagram is defined as the forming of a new phrase or word by transposing the same letters from another phrase or word. All letters must be used and none are to be added in order to be considered a true anagram.

mysteriouswritings.com/the-history-and-secrets-of-the-anagram/

An example of one’s destiny being revealed through an anagram is found within a story of Alexander the Great in 332BC. One night, soon before his siege of Tyre, Alexander was said to have had a disturbing dream about a Satyr attacking him. After asking his sages about it, the meaning of the dream was realized by anagramming the Greek word for Satyr. The sages foretold the victory of Alexander the Great by declaring the anagram,‘Tyre is thine’, announced his destiny.

Anagrams became extremely popular in the middle ages. Regularly known users during the period were scientists. Unwilling to reveal what they knew, either out of fear for offending the church or unready to present all facts, they concealed their findings by applying anagrams. Releasing a collection of letters, which were know to hold meaning but not understood by others, scientists were still able to lay claim to their discoveries. Galileo is known to have created the following string of letters which he then sent in a letter to a friend:

Smaismrmilmepoetaleumibunenugttauiras

He later disclosed the muddled string as the anagram for Altissimum planetam tergeminum observavi (I have observed the most distant of planets to have triple form).

Another common usage of transposing letters of the time has been recognized in Biblical anagrams. One of the most popular Latin anagrams known is formed from a question asked by Pilate to Jesus in John 18:38:

“Quid est veritas?” translated as “What is Truth?”

>Those with eyes to see knew the answer and the deeper level of awareness remained hidden to others.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostradamus

None of this research and criticism was originally known to most of the English-language commentators, by dint of the dates when they were writing and, to some extent, the language in which it was written.[83] Hogue was in a position to take advantage of it, but it was only in 2003 that he accepted that some of his earlier biographical material had in fact been apocryphal. Meanwhile, some of the more recent sources listed (Lemesurier, Gruber, Wilson) have been particularly scathing about later attempts by some lesser-known authors and Internet enthusiasts to extract alleged hidden meanings from the texts, whether with the aid of anagrams, numerical codes, graphs or otherwise

Don't dismiss this thread so fast user. Pay attention.

>whether with the aid of anagrams, numerical codes, graphs or otherwise

I'm going somewhere with all this. This is not a fool's rant.

nostradamuscode.com/

Alongside there are two links to my lists of all 942 verses- One of these shows the topic covered in each verse while the other shows the key anagrams that allow the real solution of the verse to be resolved. Both provide links to each verse where the results of my analysis are shown.

>One of these shows the topic covered in each verse while the other shows the key anagrams that allow the real solution of the verse to be resolved.
>the real solution of the verse to be resolved.

The prophecy is coded in anagrams.

If you want to solve the riddle of the Jow Forums prophecy pay attention to this thread.

>It will happen when the weather cools. - Climate change

>That's when they'll make their move.

>The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.

>They're trying to force God's hand.

>Watch for these signs:

>Three branches will become one. - north american union

>An island will drift away. - brexit

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill. - NK Or Iran nuke scare, most likely NK

>The star will gorge itself on clay. - The Jews taking land?

>Idols will speak and move about. - Celebs getting involved in politics

>The black flag will fly above the dome. - Isis marching on Jerusalem

>The belly of the dragon will drip water.

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.

>A rock will stand on seven hills.

>The ravens will starve. - the Tower of London Ravens, should less then 6 be alive, legend has it the monarchy will fall

>The bear will leave its cave forever. - Russia taking clay, rising again

>The rod and the ring will strike.

The slide is phenomenal. I guess I might be onto something after all. Never seen something like this. Holy shit. Can we discuss about this or not?!?

The original prophecy is an anagram that we need to decipher Jow Forums. Stop trying to interpret it easily. It's a cypher with a double layer of interpretation that ends up in line with Nostradamus predictions. This whole thing goes deeper than you think it does. I need your help to decipher it. Autists welcomed.

Not a single reply on such an important subject. I'm probably shadow banned. Not other possible explanation.

Watch for these signs
>Gosh! Swift chastener. (chastener: to inflict suffering upon for purposes of moral improvement).

An island will drift away.
>Tawdrily as in a windfall (Tawdrily: showy but cheap and of poor quality).

The star will gorge itself on clay.
>Orgiastically gentle self-worth. (our era, where everyone is self-centered).

Idols will speak and move about
>Advisable, spoutlike old woman. (Hillary - spoutlike: to say in a showy, conceited, or pompous manner)

The black flag will fly above the dome.
>Hell! Elevated blowback off almighty. (The ISIS flag floating above an important symbol of freedom in our world).

The belly of the dragon will drip water.
>Worthily frighted prenatal bellowed. (Bellowed: to emit a hollow, loud, animal cry, as a bull or cow).

>Worthwhile, laconical alienist vacillates well lout.
Vacillation: the inability to decide between different opinions or actions; indecision.

A rock will stand on seven hills.
>Lavish clankless wit Londoner.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-russia-dossier-a7574536.html

The ravens will starve.
>Vital, nerveless wrath. (Trump's revenge?)

The bear will leave its cave forever.
>Farewell! Overachieve evil best rat.
The swamp will be drained. Farewell, evil rats from the swamp (FBI).

The rod and the ring will strike.
>Worthiest, thrilled darkening.
>Now thrashed kindlier glitter.
The revered media will be exposed for what it truly is and trhwon in the trash where it belongs.

Im not convinced theres truth behind the prophecy. Its just cleverly constructed so you think theres more behind it. (I.e: easy to spot references to russia and china)

Have a look at the anagrams and make up your own mind. Don't use inline tools, they are shit. If you want to get a glimpse on the occult side of our world, use Anagram Master.

Out world is a mathematical construct aka as a simulation. Everything that inhabits it, is part of this simulation. Words included. This is why for anything that you can research about, you will always find an anagram that resonates with the subject that you are researching.

the secret is that you're a fucking retard

Attached: prophecyfags.png (1148x664, 351K)

This thread is more important than what most people realize it is. It's dealing with the very fabric of reality. I'm not surprised that there's no answers. Most people, 99% of the people on this earth are prop actors. Unable to understand what is really going on. Only a few will be able to understand what I am talking about. This thread is a message in a bottle.

You are an NPC user. So your opinion is discarded. You don't really exists anyways. You are only here to serve whatever role you have to play in my own life. I'm sorry, I don't know how it feels to be an NPC. But I feel sorry for you.