Remember

He did a barrel roll when no one else would

Attached: RIP_rich_roll.jpg (680x365, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jPUrsq_ZJAI&feature=youtu.be
streamable.com/n3w3a
youtube.com/watch?v=0eaS9HFY5l0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=QbwHUumFRGw
youtube.com/watch?v=sbAUTta6DzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SWxSn41VhTw
youtube.com/watch?v=7dwuzqF6huc
freewayaviation.com/private-pilot-training-course.html
youtu.be/tskHTivnFo0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 364657654.png (619x453, 51K)

respect

Attached: 1533965299645.jpg (608x299, 80K)

most worthy an hero since toaster steve

may you barrel roll in heaven

youtube.com/watch?v=jPUrsq_ZJAI&feature=youtu.be

Set to danger zone!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 11.47.29 PM.png (1059x674, 369K)

>Rich Roll'd it

He was such an hero, to take it all away. We miss him so, That you should know, And we honor him this day. He was an hero, to take that plane, to leave us all behind. God do we wish we could take it back, And now he's on our minds. Richard was an hero, to leave us feeling like this, Our minds are rubber, our joints don't work, Our tears fall into abyss. He was an hero, to take that plane, In life it wasn't his task, He shouldn't have had to go that way, before an decade'd past. Now he sits there in my heart, this hero of mine, Always there to make me smile, Make me feel just fine. He had courage,that man did, courage in his heart. To take that plane, To end his pain, To tear us all apart. But in the end, he died in courage. Lacking, nevermore, He died a hero, Richard did, And we'll love him forevermore. We love you like an brother. We miss you so much. We will always love you, kid. Rest In Peace Rich.

dude had no idea thousands of people were streaming those ATC transmissions :,(

Why would you cut out the fucking barrel roll?

Bidding for POTUS 46 Wayne Lambright

@ArthurLambright
24m24 minutes ago
Replying to @jaycochlan
I'm a #whiteguy and I can't get a job to save my life. I feel this guys pain. I'm a programmer 22 years but the world for programmers is controlled by the #Communist Left. It's bullshit. Just saying.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-10 at 11.59.13 PM.png (1242x900, 1.62M)

Get some private fucking security cause im going to blow your head off you fucking scumbag.

Attached: 1232534.png (803x737, 409K)

There is NO Jow Forums angle on this story. Why are all these threads still here?

Attached: 1443512794132.jpg (480x640, 48K)

we inherited /new/ bitch, posting hapenings is still our job

shut up cuck we're grieving

We are discussing a plane crash that just happened and in comes a fucking child rapist named wayne lambright who raped his nephew at a family gathering talking about hows hes going to be president please fucking god kill that son of a bitch.

Attached: 1242435345.png (657x527, 251K)

ABSOLUTE MAD LAD LIVED THE DREAM

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

Attached: tumblr_o06ive3pth1v0pigno1_1280.gif (666x386, 342K)

That's all I could find!

F

>We are discussing a plane crash that just happened and in comes a fucking child rapist named wayne lambright who raped his nephew at a family gathering talking about hows hes going to be president please fucking god kill that son of a bitch.

Dude... I never did any such thing. But talk all the shit you like. Faggot

Attached: himselfkilledquestion.jpg (1604x912, 373K)

F

based
he's a fat stupid faggot, thankfully he posts with a trip and is easily filtered

Reminder that Wayne is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne eventually learn. Wayne has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne’s 20s. Wayne also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne’s hands, not even that can be done. Wayne is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

streamable.com/n3w3a

streamable.com/n3w3a

streamable.com/n3w3a

Attached: 46642.jpg (2560x1440, 306K)

F
I miss him guys
Don’t forget him like Nasim

Attached: IMG_7040.jpg (800x450, 195K)

You are wrong. "Habbenings" unrelated to what this board is about result in nothing more than slide-threads.
Think about it.

Attached: 4ZXvy5W.jpg (500x452, 50K)

F

Thats pretty fucking epic

Give me the heads up lads.
Whats with the plane stories?

dumb frogposter go back to r
eddit

>Reminder

Hello Tumblerism

Attached: 23535647564.png (1804x1004, 871K)

frog posters dont come from reddit you dumb fuck

From this fucking Thread.

You are the bottom of the scumbag barrel wayne.

I lost my sides in the barrel rolls

Attached: 641B3B3B-2FA8-4143-8E45-1DDD92AFADB2.png (750x1334, 551K)

atleast this person has the balls to not pretend they arn't a heartless piece of shit.

you fucking coward wayne

alot of loyalty for a hired mechanic

>frog poster
>reddit
pick one.

Attached: Chosen Scope.jpg (980x742, 111K)

>I lost my sides in the barrel rolls
youtube.com/watch?v=0eaS9HFY5l0&feature=youtu.be

>Why would you cut out the fucking barrel roll?
Here it is.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 12.19.33 AM.png (1091x637, 239K)

>Get some private fucking security cause im going to blow your head off you fucking scumbag.

Come at me faggot.

Attached: hayvan-haklari-savunucusu-nasimden-seksi-orta-dogu-jimnastigi_227892-9040_640x360.jpg (640x360, 57K)

Checked

Like I give a shit.

I read the 4 agreements it gives me armor in the toxic hell you live in.

My life is my life. Your lies are your lies.

I truly don't care. If you have to tear me down to build yourself up. Go for it.

I'm a genius, you're not. I feel sorry for you. This is why I'm bidding for President of the United States.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 12.21.53 AM.png (256x365, 235K)

Is there a pic of him yet? and a reason he did it? it had to be more than just a barrel roll. Did his GF cuck him?

>You are the bottom of the scumbag barrel wayne.

Sounds like you would know. youtube.com/watch?v=QbwHUumFRGw

Attached: image3.jpeg__930x510_q85_box-0,226,1077,783_crop_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg (930x510, 89K)

>be depressed airplane maintanence worker with a few loose screws
>live in washington
>decide to kys epic style
>take $32.2 million dollar commercial plane for joy ride
>unauthorizedtakeoff.png
>plan to do barrel roll as final stunt
>actually complete barrel roll leaving libtards everywhere stunned and triggered

/ourguy/

Attached: 1531606633312.png (1660x1323, 1.18M)

So did they shoot him down or what?

Attached: 35321451431.png (551x701, 326K)

Why does reddit always take it so hard?

Attached: Capture+_2018-08-11-03-27-32.png (1294x2103, 236K)

They're overly emotional women and can't see the bright side.

youtube.com/watch?v=sbAUTta6DzQ

probably the ATC being friendly was just the "sweet nothings" he mentioned, so that he remains calm until his execution
he knew they'd shoot him down and his death was imminent, but he still played their game

Attached: big_1520490781_image.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Fucking Brilliant!
youtube.com/watch?v=SWxSn41VhTw

>steals plane with no one in it, barrel rolls, nose dives into open area to not harm anyone
Vs
>9/11

oh come one we all know if its was a black guys Jow Forums would making a "black guy steal plane" threads and when he crashes it;ll be "niggers can fly" threads

absolutely but they're going to deny it.

that fag types like a black person

I guess you weren't here for Dorner

>Can't corner the Dorner!!!!

There's more to life than race, fag, go outside.

Fuck off with your voiceover bullshit.

When I saw the first notification on twitter, I went to reddit: nothing. I went to /b/ -- gong show.

I came here: First thread, top of the page -- already full of the latest and greatest updates.

Face it friendo, Jow Forums is the place to be for all major happenings henceforth. I'm not even going to bother looking anywhere else for my spergy commentary and fifth-grade LARPing.

Dude I'm going to tie you to a chair and ass rape you to death with a dragon dildo

Attached: 1533679608704.png (392x335, 205K)

You are such a fag.
I don't care about race. I like motive, unless the motive was to kill people not named in TDoTR.
The guy could have been a Somalian light bulb and the barrel roll deserves credit.
It's not easy to be an aircraft mechanic, it means he had an aeronautical Eng degree.

Probably wanted to be a pilot one day, but was grounded for some shit reason.
(I was grounded for autism), gutted.
If I ever choose to go...this is the way.

underrated

may he find peace and blessings

Attached: 1533511285973.jpg (396x385, 19K)

Same here.
Made coffee, opened Drudge, bored face, watched lift off of rocket, came to Jow Forums for the news.
There goes study day.

>Jow Forums is the place to be for all major happenings henceforth
If you haven't replaced the MSM with Jow Forums and other sources yet you're doing it wrong.

I remember Jow Forums during the Lindt Cafe Siege here in Aus. I got full unbiased coverage and a fuck load more videos and info off Jow Forums than what was available on the news. You talk to normies and they didn't even see the videos from the hostages within the cafe.

There's links to the full ATC audio on here. Do you really think ABC is going to post that shit?

No way fag.

Fair, unbiased, anonymous coverage, with memes to boot. Why not?

Attached: 1533632213638.png (414x562, 124K)

Fag when SCP when full gaybo they kicked us off /x/ and onto Jow Forums. This is pure kino.

I havent been either for years now. You cant beat the hivemind. One of us is always near. One of us will always bake. This place (wicked as it is) is still the frontline for the truth

That doesnt make it right

Bruh if you're 22 you can't run for Pres until 45. Get out I'm trying to pay respects to a legend. You will be forgotten tomorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dwuzqF6huc

Attached: .jpg (1280x720, 27K)

Has anyone found the FULL audio? The 25min shit people keep linking doesnt even seem to have the "im a white guy" part.

Attached: fp.png (326x170, 88K)

I was looking up pilot training today, I feel inspired to pursue it even more. Not for hijacking, don't bully me FBI.

This site says Cessna training is like $8k in all.
freewayaviation.com/private-pilot-training-course.html

Attached: 1516419293491.jpg (768x1024, 93K)

Nice.

>This site says Cessna training is like $8k in all.
that's a great deal, it's at least 30k here in Aus to get to PPL in a cessna.

F

Happening

Will someone brief me on this, I am severely late

The barrier to entry seems less severe now, thank you and also sorry.

Suicidal guy who makes minimum wage in Seattle steals a plane, does an amazing loop over the water, chats with some guys in the control tower, and crashes into an island. Only he died in the crash.

Man finds a spectacular way to an hero.

refer to greentext below

Nose down and call it a night

>also sorry.
Why sorry?

Go get your licence bro flying is amazing. I finished mine off recently but to be honest I've stopped because in Aus I am paying like $210 an hour to fly a shitty Piper Archer. It's a great hour but damn that money is so much better spent elsewhere.

It would've certainly explained why he didn't crash into the lake

Same here $$. If you're gonna do a PPL you may as well go all in and to a CPL and instruct to recoup some coin before doing ATPL. What's a 777 rating worth in straya? $33K here.

im not one to listen to the foo fighters, but i listened to this. i think rich would've like it that way

He looks like doron the israeli commando

Press F to pay respects to this absolutely BASED man.

>Nasim
>Bruh if you're 22 you can't run for Pres until 45. Get out I'm trying to pay respects to a legend. You will be forgotten tomorrow.

I'm 49.

Attached: bidding2020.jpg (1604x912, 383K)

>What's a 777 rating worth in straya?
Fuck man, a lot. Since you'd probably have to go to the US to do it, I'd say 33k as well.

My old man, uncle and grandpa are all professional pilots but desu I just fly in my spare time because the costs are astronomical. True to pilot form my old man blew all his money on like 3 divorces and 5 kids so there was never any cash left to help with training and endorsements.

Given the extreme sadness I see many professional pilots go through here in Aus I am very glad.

>youtu.be/tskHTivnFo0

Attached: A5DE4C89-343C-4148-99FA-36901B320FF0.png (822x801, 294K)

Truly, unequivocally, unironically based and redpilled.

I've been up 10 minutes.
Already a great happening.
Reminds of Spacebat.
I name this event "Icarus", he just flew too close to the Sun.

Attached: Goodbye Study Day F for Respect.png (3160x1706, 2.1M)

I'd like to hear the blackbox just before the impact assuming it isn't just "LOW ALTITUDE, PULL UP"

>you can't run for Pres until 45
Minimum age is 35 FYI.

Attached: isIsrael_jew_Question.jpg (1604x912, 342K)

Zero chance

>see you space cowboy
kek

Yeah, I was cancelled my PPL due to the autist thing here.
I'm dual citizen to Aus though.
Hoping to get my PPL there one of the days.
I just want to fly old warbirds and Lancairs I used to fly in Microsoft FSX.