What happens to redpilled traps on the day of the rope?

I think they should be exiled to their own island ethnostate

Attached: 81A69306-E7B1-47E4-A59B-4F4471BD6EE9.jpg (333x441, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957
youtu.be/kO49FSCmCbs?t=9m24s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't that what Transilvania is alredy for?

Probably raped and then discarded. I mean if you're gonna pretend to be a woman don't be surprised when shtf you get treated like one.

i disagree. when shit hits the fan people band together and protect each other.

>edpilled
>trap
pick one faggot

"day of the rope"

Attached: edgelord_by_kaydragon-da49f4v.jpg (800x658, 73K)

its a hypothetical question

Attached: 96F29F40-A8DF-4C72-ACF0-DA73C4A4409F.jpg (800x473, 57K)

Lobotomy to treat their chronic mental illness

>Lobotomy
with a hollow point 45

trap any day

I'm traditional, and I accept that my brain has been ruined by (((something))). I just want to live a normal life and be left alone, but these kikes have ruined normalcy. I want the good guys to win. If the day of the rope comes, just exile me so I can find a life in New Zealand or something. I'll understand I can't belong, but I don't want to be lumped in with the monsters raping this society.

You would excecute people who fought for your side?

we FUCK them

Nah, we're vampires not faggots.

>redpilled traps
does not compute

we’re all gonna make it user!

Attached: B04EA41A-400C-4A00-A2F2-D912E389770D.jpg (800x1200, 325K)

they get all the mental help they need in form of a 9mm

Just use them for experiments. Degenerates are expendable

this finn gets it

Nothing, because they are victims, not perpetrators.

no, never again.

Attached: 73398098-73EA-4511-A197-5E8D3567B1B9.gif (500x338, 557K)

Alot of traps are redpilled, they just want love and affection denied to them in their natural male state. Tranny's notsomuch

almost all traps are trannies

also OP will share the same fate with his traps for asking a retarded question like this. day of the rope is meant to cut these cancer and OP is part of the cancer.
if OP thinks it's unfair then it is a proof he doesn't believe the higher ideals and won't take personal responsibility.

They still get the rope. A sacrifice for.the greater good, they will understand.

theyre not cancer theyre worth just as much as you are the ones that fight deserve life

>faggots in dresses trying to fool a straight guy into bed isn't cancer, they're worth a lot
kill yourself trap

yep OP will get the rope
you have defiled your race by accepting degeneracy

no one actually does that no one wants to be murdered and people want someone to like them for who they are.
Youre falling for jewish propaganda they want to pit the normal people against them.

Attached: 29140B32-9CB7-4E36-BF11-E8A3AB935E6A.png (180x170, 47K)

welp, i found someone who gets to go up against the wall first!

ive done nothing to harm my race they arent hurting anyone they just want to be accepted many of them are good people

Y-you wouldn't hurt us now, w-would you?

Attached: 1533600179659.jpg (401x401, 35K)

you apply degeneracy you fucking mong.
the same fucking degeneracy why the day of the rope is needed.
you gain nothing by giving to any degenerate any mercy.
you don't have the higher ideals.

They face the rope with glory

Preops in psych wards. Postops euthanized

not all of them are degenerate and murdering the innocents and betraying those who fought for you is the most degenerate thing there is.
Letting them live isnt mercy, it’s justice.

>Postops euthanized
something everyone can agree on

Give them a lollipop before they swing.

If they were redpilled they wouldn’t be traps

Shit bait
Sage

That is one ugly bitch

they are the fucking definition of degeneracy you fucking jew.
what the fuck are you talking about day of the rope. you clearly haven't even read the Turner Diaries if you think removing degeneracy or as you call it iiinnocents is somehow degenerate.
your mind is weak and you handle the higher ideals are sacrifice.

>traps
>redpilled
kek

All Hiel the
>trapnostate

*you can't handle higher ideals or sacrifice

Use them for scientific test. Like testing full vacuum effects, radiation exposure, etc.

I would opt for sterilization, other than that feel free to be a genetic mistake.
Stay away from kids, though.

They get published at Counter Currents and speak at UTR 3.0

Not all are degenerate a lot really are pure
and thinking you have better ideals because you’re willing to sacrifice innocent people you dislike is pretty degenerate

They get to service my dick 24/7

Real therapy after the leftist bias has left science. Which means treatment with anti-psychotics.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8839957

Bad news for traps and trannies: You will realize what massive weirdos you have been when your brain returns to normal.

>shoot them/hang them
Why? They can be treated easily.

they go to the homosexual exclusion zone along with gays where children aren't allowed

i think shes really pretty actually

>I just want to live a normal life and be left alone, but these kikes have ruined normalcy.
That's what we all wanted but that's bad. I realized after this kike shit started to ramble around my brain I became too egoistic not caring even about my fellow countrymen. Get rid of it, I know you feel like this is just you but it isn't. I know you feel better this way somehow but it isn't worth the potential prices you might have to pay.

t. have been there for some time and then escaped the transjew

>every trap enabling faggot ITT has a US flag
hmmm

Attached: 12F1D53D-C5CD-4500-965E-DDB7452880B0.jpg (489x488, 46K)

if you can read that study and think it applys to trans people it only shows your ignorance
its testing antipsychotics on someone who had schizophrenia that caused them to dvelop those thoughts.
Its been common knowlege since they threw them in asylums antipsychotics dont work.

Says the tranny. Ever tried it? Obviously not, since you are visibly psychotic.

Did I talk to you on discord before? im sorry things turned out that way. I take it your gf reacted badly? But its not the end of the world and you cant just give up on your dreams like that. You know inside what you are you just need to decide what to do.

Fuck off, we're full

there is no point to discuss this with you. your name is already on the list.
maybe you get to share a lamppost with your degenerate friend.
faggots are not innocent and surely not pure in any case. their existence is an attack to one's race.
if they truly were based they would be happy to die for the cause. if they won't die for the cause it's a proof that they want to destroy one's race.
like I said if you think it's unfair then you don't have what it takes. you didn't really believe in the cause.
there must be sacrifices and your 'live and let live' policy is weakness and will only turn the clock back where it was.
have you or have you not read the Turner Diaries?

ive known trans people on them they do nothing you sperg. They barley help with the actual conditions theyre meant for.

>call themselves traps
>but no we're not actually traps!
gas yourself faggot weeb

>she

I think if they choose to live celibate lives and have a breast reduction and promise not to wear any more girls clothes if they've still got their dick.

But i mean if they don't have their dick you have to kick them out because we can't pretend that we're going to treat your actually fucking axe wound like a vagina. It's ridiculous. And you can't have your HRT meds, that's also impossible.

If you can live in peace and not be a freaking degenerato it'll be okay if you haven't chopped your dick off. But if you can't

CONTAIN THE INSANE

then probably you'd be gone one way or another. But then you'd have to live your life with the psychos and the crazy fucking nutjobs. You'd be pretty alone and you'd probably do drugs because you're surrounded by blue pills and you'd shift back into a blue pill too.

>encouraging mental illness.
You freaks deserve to be nailed to a cross and tossed in a pool of molted lead

99.9% of Jow Forums finally lose their virginity

Attached: 20726.jpg (2250x1679, 257K)

sexual degenerates like that are on the top of the list for the gas chambers

if they resist the deprogramming they will be hung.

>discord
Not possible, i don't use NSAcord. + you are full of shit. You think you know what you are inside, you just think you know it while in fact you are confused. You think you are 9001% certain while you are not. The sad part is that trans people realize this too late and they often off themselves because. i would call them traps not because they are traps but because they are trapped in their own mind. It's self-destructive and I wouldn't be afraid to talk about mind control shit here, when you see how much it is accepted and welcomed.

You sound like a communist. If they wont accept trans girls i doubt theyll accept someone like you.
and the turner diaries was a shitty book I could only make it to chapter 5

I really can't stand 99% of tats and for some reason facial piercing piss me off so much worse than tats. Like tats are trashy but piercing actually make me angry and annoyed. If you want tats that's fucking lame but if you want facial piercings gtfo

>not caring even about my fellow countrymen.
baka Jano, we Slovaks are supposed to care for each other

A tranny isn't a fucking trap. A trap is a man that is passable as a woman and traps other men thinking that they are a woman.

Hence the name trap. This does not apply to trannies.

They are rounded up and distributed to personal harems for the men of worth that fought on the day of the rope.

Attached: 1451482610000.png (266x220, 12K)

yep took me while to realize that

let them fight for us. but after that, we kill them. easy.

>le communist
you fucking boomer.
>trans girls
they are men, you dirty homo.
you started this thread with the day of the rope and you don't even know what it is or what does it mean and you're already granting rights to faggots and other degenerates.
you have defiled your race.

it might have been kik
the thing is I am sure i know that this is a good path and it hurts to see people stuck suffering behind me. I wish the best and I’ll pray for you, I hope youre right and things arent so bad for you. I hope that if I’m right that things get better for you. I think they will eventually if you reach out and try and get what you need.

Can we Europeans not waste time talking to americans finally? Finland please join the "non-white" east masterrace, let them call us not white, while we will laugh at west from our own national and natural ethnostates. I am the rare one who doesn't appreciate Finland for memes but for potential strength in its people.

>retarded meth driven mutt is talking again about something completely unrelated and uses kik and discord

trap just is a male who passes for a cute woman. Most traps are trans and on hrt though. The ones that arent are just the guys who crossdress and take pictures for the internet.

sauce

>Redpilled traps
I believe you meant "men with mental disorders"
kys op
also, you are gay. Just come out already

Beheadings

>ive known trans people on them they do nothing you sperg.
>They barley help with the actual conditions theyre meant for.
>barley
Sure thing, Mr American Idiot.

im a zoomer I just think you sound like an authoritarian faggot with a stick up your ass bigger than any tranny will ever take.
the day of the rope is about defeating those attacking your race. trannies arent one of those and many of them are on your side. no matter how much you hate them theyre worth just as much as you

I guess they’d voluntarily hang themselves. They know they’re going to end up doing it anyways.

Attached: 3CCFDFB3-9FE6-49C5-95C7-65A50471E5B6.gif (498x221, 2.59M)

Traps are gay, no gays = Day of the rope.

>trannies aren't one of those
Yes they are faggot, they are (((useful))) idiots for them who fell down the dark pit with the rest of the degenerates and fell to their tricks. My anger is towards you and every god damn kike for destroying family values and dismantling western civilization.

youtu.be/kO49FSCmCbs?t=9m24s
>9:24
I am an authoritarian, I am a totalitarian, I am a radical.
they are not equals, they are the worst traitors there are for one's race.

>they are worth as much as you
They already chose a side and they chose cultural marxism they don't deserve to live and enabling faggots like you deserve to be thrown off the roof.

Attached: 1532144145920.png (834x823, 98K)

This.

Attached: 1531800963703.jpg (900x1024, 245K)

call yourself whatever you want but the truth is you’re a self righteous arrogant asshole and on the day of the rope your opinion on that wouldnt matter because its not up to you and most people aren’t so blindly hateful

on the day of the rope it's not the lemmings calling the shots. there will be no day of the rope if the lemmings were to decide.
my opinion follows the ideals of the day of the rope.

your opinion follows your own ideals. Others wont share your opinion. Most people wouldnt stand for killing people who fought for your side no matter what ideological bullshit you use.

What's that got to do with culture?

1) Cultural Marxism is a bs new conspiracy theory boggyman for the American right filling the void that the collapse of the USSR created

2) You don't even understand the conspiracy theory.

Attached: 5bf[1].jpg (480x318, 17K)

>calls somebody an edgelord
>uses bug tier shit meme

my ideals are the ideals of the day of the rope. most people wouldn't even take part in the fight so it doesn't matter what most people are or are not capable to do.
there won't be any faggots fighting on the dotr side. they wouldn't be faggots if they were.
faggots are the enemy of not just your race but the whole species.
you are faggot enabler. you worship degeneracy and you pay for your crimes against your race.

Attached: Kill It With Fire.jpg (735x630, 62K)

Kek

you’re just an idiot and if the dotr ever comes youll just be some dumb cannon fodder grunt. Lgbt people arent the enemy and if you cant see that and decide to make them your enemy you’re just a wild animal lashing out at everything around you.

if the dotr comes it means total destruction of jews and degenerates and all kinds of traitors. it is a total cleansing of one's nation and people.
>homos are not the enemy
really, first you give them right to live. then you let them live in your society. then you let them teach in schools. you let them to promote their degeneracy. next you know you're demanding rights for pedophiles.
like I said multiple times you have no idea what dotr is. you will get the rope and it's not my opinion, it is the way of the day of the rope.

Attached: george_lincoln_rockwell.jpg (153x173, 21K)