What is wrong with Burgerland!?!?!!??

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2016/03/less-than-3-percent-of-americans-live-a-healthy-lifestyle/475065/

Attached: B U R G E R L A N D.png (720x1025, 482K)

Zionism

probably the only 3% worth saving, of course we must factor in that 1% will be JEWS

>what is burgerland
a nauseating, optimistic, mirthful culture of anglo indulgence, you know what i'm talking about dad

Oh neat a study
No not just a study, science "journalism" about a study

>doing cardio
>healthy lifestyle
pick one

Attached: 18k1sq4hgm9xfjpg.jpg (300x292, 40K)

Most people here are so concerned about not being cucked that they cuck themselves hard avoiding good things.

It's like how a teenager hears about something and does the opposite. Most people here are practically adult teenagers/kids.

A fatass will just complain about freedumb instead of working out. An incel will double down for LIFE instead of changing if you try to confront. A libtard will block you and scream in real life if you confront them.

most of us, and yes even you, bongs, have a 'poison'. it is exceedingly hard for working class people to live the lifestyle deemed by experts as healthy

> Moderate or vigorous exercise for at least 150 minutes a week
> A diet score in the top 40 percent on the Healthy Eating Index
> A body fat percentage under 20 percent (for men) or 30 percent (for women)
> Not smoking

wtf burgers how can only 3 % of you manage that

Hitler wanted to change that.

doing cardio is better than sitting on your arse playing video games like an overgrown child.

>not recognizing Rippetoe

not gonna make it brah

>Drive everywhere
>Tele commute - be sedentary
>Can have anything delivered to you

desu one thing i like about europe is that no matter where you were you could bike somewhere - harder in the states if you dont live in a city; even harder when there's some animosity from drivers who want to run you over

You know, everytime Americans talk about Europe as it is one country, it baffles my mind how incredibly stupid you are. No, really.

"The one thing I lived about America was that you could ski anywhere any time of the year" Guess what fucker, I was talking about Alaska but referred to it as America. How did that make you feel about me as a human being?

>2016
>new study
lol

>muh appropriation
get the stick out of your ass eurotrash

I actually had a fat log half way pushed out of my ass when I typed the post. The shit is out and flushed and I feel better now, but still. Is it common for typical Americans to think of Europe as a country? Im geniunely curious, sorry for acting like a cunt earlier.

>Is it common for typical Americans to think of Europe as a country?

It's a concept called """generalization"""

> wtf burgers how can only 3 % of you manage that
Nope. This is bullshit. Many Americans are fat. Many of us are very in shape.
It's not fucking 3%.

I need to put on more weight to pass for lap band surgery.

>mass industrial society
>all kinds of harmful chemicals in the food and water
>living in a city
>expecting to live a "healthy lifestyle"

lmaoing @ the "modern man". when shit hits the fan all of you slack jawed, limp wristed, skinny fat, weak boned, malnutritioned, dopamine and sugar addicted, fluoride staring, low testosterone, pesticide breathing, URBANITES, will fucking suffer. Uncle Ted warned you.

Attached: quote-the-industrial-revolution-and-its-consequences-have-been-a-disaster-for-the-human-race-theodor (850x400, 47K)

yes, and you bombed dresden for it.
and weeeee helped.

What do you expect? The put xenoestrogens and chemicals in everything here so I’m not surprised everyone is unhealthy

because unhealthy food in this country is cheaper than healthy food,

>Is it common for typical Americans to think of Europe as a country?
You do realize that you're basically the size on the continental US?

shut the fuck up, insufferable pedant

Article rates these people as healthy by meeting these conditions:
>Moderate or vigorous exercise for at least 150 minutes a week, around 21 minutes per day
>A diet score in the top 40 percent on the Healthy Eating Index
>A body fat percentage under 20 percent (for men) or 30 percent (for women)
>Not smoking

The participants were about 4,700 people in the years 2003-2006
Since that time the average activity of The American Male has gone to 24 minutes per day, on par with a few Euro-States, including The UK.
This daily average was taken as of 2014

But what else could you expect when the city layout of a US city is set in such a way that cars are required to make any considerable trip rather than walking. It's what you can expect when they stop teaching children how to cook in schools in favor of trying to turn high schools into simply prep-courses for college, making the common youth have no ethic for actual meals and prefer processed snacks and quick access fast foods. It's what you could expect when the solution to ever obesity problem in America is to cause people to suddenly change diets and buy gym memberships rather than just build a system that doesn't force automation in daily life that puts the grocery store a ten minute drive away from the population centers and puts ditches next to roads where sidewalks could be.

It's getting better, but it's never going to be good until the normie can be tricked into finding more convenience to go outside and walk to a family restaurant rather than drain out gallon of gas to drive through the nearest fast food place that's ran all the little guys out of business.

Attached: EE.png (915x961, 102K)

Fuck why do I get the gut feeling that this is gonna be the new 56%? It's like that feeling I used to get when I could just feel that the schoolyard bullies were coming around the corner to fuck with me again and that feeling I used to get when I thought what if they really did bring a gun this time.

Yeah, "I'm going on vacation to Europe" lol.

TFW Europe is made up of many countries which speak different languages and use different systems of government

Elite lifters do cardio conditioning like HITT and walking with weight vests.
Also reminder that cunt hasn't trained a single elite level weightlifter.

Attached: 1413379592294.jpg (479x680, 38K)

US "facts" need to be divided by race.
Also, the US is terrible when it comes to bureaucracy and using specific numbers as metrics for policy.

Take for example US policy on high schools.
>1985
>Rural and suburban high schools have nearly 100% graduation rate.
>Urban high schools have ~80% graduation rate.
>Most high school graduates were at least learning some calculus and organic chemistry.
>Lower standards for graduation to only include basic algebra and English.
>Nearly 100% graduation rates.
Success!
>Be 2001
>Now urban schools have ~50% graduation rate despite lower standards.
>Pass "no child left behind"
>It must be bad schools that are the reasons these blacks cannot graduate, so we will punish the schools and with hold funding if they have high failure rates - Dubbya logic
>Schools simply stop failing students, get 3/100 that's a D-.
>Also requirements are lowered again to basic arithmetic and children books level of English.
>Nearly 100% graduation rates.
Success!

>Be 2015
>Oh no, high school graduation rate is 80%.
>Almost all drop out rates are blacks.
>Despite the only requirement to graduate being show up ~25% of the time.
>White schools nearly 100% graduation rate.
>Black schools nearly 10% graduation rate.
>Must be racism.
>Integrate blacks into white schools.
>School went from 100% to 90% graduation rate.
>Higher than 20%.
Great success.

Attached: a0b5da25b2a75dbb741b87c90ac24408.jpg (620x936, 86K)

Jews don't exercise

Is the european union not a thing?

I am a burger in fiskland and I am baffled by how little you guys know about America. You think we are one country, but in reality each state has vastly different laws on a whole host of things as well as tax and government structure. In reality we are more like 50 countries. Hell California's economy is similar to that of Germany, and even Minnesota's economy is that of your oil rich snow people's.
Did you know that adultery is illegal in some states but not others?

I doubt the UK is much better than Weimarica

Attached: TQfmuGu.png (1228x1502, 61K)

>"less-than-3-percent-of-americans-live-a-healthy-lifestyle"
>PAY FOR ME HEALTH CARE!!!

Nihilism is the incarnarnation of evil. The species has moved away from god and become consumed by consumerism, ironically. Selfishness has destroyed us all, regardless of race or religion. Throw away the entertainment devices and work for a better you, and when you have a better you, work for a better country. If we all did that, there wouls be positive changes. If you arent doing that you are a part of the problem. Isnt that what the boomer meme is about? Explain for a pseudo-lurker.