Californians Experimenting "humanized mices"

>bigleaguepolitics.com/horror-tissue-from-aborted-fetuses-to-be-transplanted-into-mice/

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-151451.jpg (720x943, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urmc.rochester.edu/news/story/3770/support-cells-found-in-human-brain-make-mice-smarter.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=gnYBWXG4ww0
youtube.com/watch?v=XoidtkO5QmI
youtube.com/watch?v=rgirZLCo5lk
youtube.com/watch?v=Q62RjHfX5yM&ab_channel=MustaCostaFortune
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks for all the fish

This looks like reputable reporting and not yellow journalism.

We've got to create our own chimeric abominations to fight off the ones China is breeding

>This contract that acquires human fetal tissue to create these monster “humanized mice,” (with human-like immune systems) will require the FDA to use federal TAX DOLLARS and will also create a high demand for these parts that can only be acquired from aborted infants. With a financial investment in the project, the federal government will want to ensure abortion remains legal

Attached: fda.humanized-mice.jpg (706x254, 35K)

Wow, a mediocre level of animal cruelty for Science! quite the "HORROR" indeed.

>Research is scary and bad

Sucks about the use of tax dollars, but that's why we call it theft.

Nah man I actually 100% support this. Genetic research is the future and if we can build sim environments of our own organs and immune systems we can learn about how to better protect ourselves against disease, aging, and cancers. There are always going to be women who are going to get abortions and honestly I'm alright with leaving it up to the women and couples as a moral decision. Deus ex etc etc

The mice with human brain cells in their skulls are funnier ... and no, they don't get smarter, the idea is simply that the mouse provides blood vessels for that lump of human brain tissue to grow ... cannot do that in a petri dish.

Also, the CD34+ stem cells are usually derived from cord blood and not fetuses (did this myself a few years ago, all you need is the fresh placenta right after birth, it is considered medical waste anyway except for those Hollywood weirdos who EAT it after birth)

You know only the totalitarian billionaire will profit from this and live forever? The common people will be told nothing can be done because we all need to keep getting sick and die. Meanwhile the elite will live in a separate society. Only if every generation keeps dying can they keep clinging on to power by selling all the new kids the same old lies. The heamth care system wilm just be another tool to generate revenue on our suffering. The elite will have their own healthcare system that cures all.

It sounds like the concept is to make lab rats more biologically comparable to humans so they make better lab rats.

Yeah it's called stem cells, stop being such a christcuck who wants niggers to breed 10 children each

/thread

"Mice" alone is the plural. You do not say "Mices".

This

Alex Jones the bad man talked about this and he was laughed at. He's a bad man he deserves to be banned for conspiracy theories.

Alex Jones was talking about this 20 years ago

>humans are animals
atheists will hang first with the rest of the traitors.

We already have rat-people tho.

Attached: juden.jpg (428x500, 36K)

This. He mentioned they're making chimeras. He's always stood up for the purity of the human race.

It's chord and placenta goo, not fetuses

>if you don't worship my Jewish god, you deserve to die
wew

Chill the fuck out. It's all in the name of science. Something you all obviously don't understand.

>Niggers and leftists are people
I'm not an atheist, but looks like you are a traitor, better get to tying that noose.

acutally factually, they do get smarter. Numerous tests have proven that human neurons rapidly out compete the local mice neurons and take over, expanding until they fill the skull.

urmc.rochester.edu/news/story/3770/support-cells-found-in-human-brain-make-mice-smarter.aspx

Come at me bro. I'm a research Analyst. I do this shit for work and fun.

It's been done fore years. basically they want to grow human organs on animals for transplant.

>hollywood weirdos

its actually huge with suburbanite women here since kim kardashian did it

youtube.com/watch?v=gnYBWXG4ww0
youtube.com/watch?v=XoidtkO5QmI
youtube.com/watch?v=rgirZLCo5lk

again proving giving women rights was a mistake

Attached: 1392365898348.png (250x250, 50K)

Jones was right again bros

youtube.com/watch?v=Q62RjHfX5yM&ab_channel=MustaCostaFortune
so this classic illuminati shit is real

Attached: ROCK-RULE-FEATURED[1].jpg (1000x1500, 831K)