Why are our government buildings so god awful?

>Protip: Do not google "NZ supreme court"

Attached: Screenshot (96).png (657x659, 230K)

It's kind of hard to design a good building when you're fucking a sheep at the same time.

They're for niggers to work in

Says the nazi

Muslims fuck sheeps and kids, not Nazis. Bucko.

You're both low iq brain damage populations

the beehive is a fucking abomination, but the parliament building next to it is stunning.I spent nearly 2 years doing the stonemasonry restoration of that building and its a stunner, one of the nicest in the southern hemisphere to be honest. True story i never once saw a living soul doing any actual work inside that building, they spend all day watching sports, shopping for suits and holidays on their computers.Lovely piece of neo classical architechture sadly ruined by all the fuckwits inside

It's the same with most new countries.
Bangladesh managed to pull a half decent attempt out of it's arse
Canada was fortunate theyve stuck with their original one.
On our parliamentary grounds there still some decent buildings, the one that served from 1899-1918 are pretty comfy. No pic sorry I'm on phone.

*damaged, you communist excrement.

Necessity is the driving force of innovation and invention.
It's hard to be creative when all your worldy desires are catered to beneath a simple lean-to shed.

Attached: 1505034201695s.jpg (250x193, 7K)

Perfect place for a Jew to make his nest.

Attached: 53232.jpg (1024x683, 91K)

Yeah Parliament House is pretty damn beautiful. And no surprises that no work is done in there.

Back when we were governed by actual adults. I miss them.

Google the Sabians of Harran, look at the buildings, then look at the crown of Solomon.

i never noticed that

Attached: aryan.png (1387x785, 954K)

Really? That's interesting. Too bad Christchurch used to have buildings like that everywhere until the motherfucking earthquake. Now the CBD here (after 7 fucking years) still looks like Baghdad. (not as bad as my pic though)

Attached: Aerial (25).jpg (1600x1200, 287K)

Adults plotting to bring in even more chinks, how mature.

I only saw christchurch after the quake , it was such a mess, and then loads of cowboy builders and conmen from all over the world descended on that city and basically raped its corpse, fucking shameful really. The banks peninsula is stunning though, you'll always have that

Pretty quake Chch was comfy as fuck. Now it just looks like a cross between Palmerston North and a massive parking lot. The rebuild has been so badly done.
Unfortunately the city planners who have been given the task to design the new CBD are all faggots.
There are maori designs everywhere (barely any of them lived here pre Europeans) roads have been narrowed to discourage motorists and unused cycling lanes have sprung up everywhere. The city has spent $282 million so far on bike paths ffs, money that should have been spent on worthwhile things.

Isn't it half a fucking building? Goddamn this country sucks sometimes. The beehive looks like something a cartoon country would have as a parliament.

Palmy north...where hope goes to die

I think you might be a little confused , the beehive isnt your parliament, its the offices of the government, the parliament building is where all the business of parliament still takes place.And your half right the parliament building is kind of an abandoned project , it was originally meant to have a huge domed roof like the one in america but the WW1 started and they ran out of money

The Beehive is even worse when you see it from an angle that includes the beautiful old Parliament building it was bolted onto.

Architecture here is fucking awful these days. All ugly modernist shit.

Attached: NZParliamentbuildings.jpg (1502x912, 196K)