AUS/POL/ MELBADISHU EDITION

Evening boys. Looks like there's been fun in Melbadishu.

>Opt Out of MHR
myhealthrecord.gov.au/for-you-your-family/opt-out-my-health-record

>Chinese Influence on our Major parties
pastebin.com/uA67FWaj
>Scandals for Labor and the Unions
pastebin.com/pNq9nvvP

>'Police are running scared': Fury as it's revealed cops CHOSE not to arrest rampaging Sudanese youths who threatened to raid homes and abused locals as 'white trash' in terrifying riot through the streets of Melbourne
archive.fo/nHSuB

>The door to racism in the name of patriotism
unv.is/canberratimes.com.au/national/act/the-door-to-racism-in-the-name-of-patriotism-20180809-p4zwjs.html

>Explained: Who is committing crimes in Victoria?
archive.fo/wv8Ve#selection-250.0-250.1

>Genital mutilation convictions overturned after new evidence showing victims remain intact
archive.fo/RF6ds#selection-250.0-250.1

> Abbott goes full Trump as Coalition tries out election strategies
archive.fo/vttUx#selection-1320.0-1320.1

>Banking royal commission: Industry super funds sail through inquiry as spotlight roasts NAB, retail funds
archive.fo/YeNlY#selection-250.0-250.1

>NBN customers paying for FTTP upgrade giving neighbours cheaper access
archive.fo/MsM9Z#selection-250.0-250.1

>Tesla fans in Australia losing faith after Elon Musk's tweets and delays to Model 3 car
archive.fo/b57zl#selection-956.0-956.3

>Greens push for energy modelling release
archive.fo/ebrAJ

>Why does Australia waste its recycled water when it could be used to irrigate food crops?
archive.fo/QDrcL#selection-1040.0-1040.3

>Nine + Seven News. AK47 Carjacking African + Middle Eastern Gang Arrested.(Melbourne)
youtube.com/watch?v=yVlr_xhTxYA

>Seven + Nine News. African Tribal Rampage Averted.(Multicultural Nightmare)(Taylors Hill)
youtube.com/watch?v=gS-bPoFKHE4

Previous threads

Attached: 1514765447749.jpg (500x500, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5724771/How-Melbourne-mansion-bought-son-South-Sudan-military-general.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yVlr_xhTxYA&t=1s
pastebin.com/pNq9nvvP
academia.edu/3430981/A_research_paper_on_homosexuality
seek.com.au/jackaroo-jobs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>South Sudanese military general's son, 22, on welfare benefits bought a $1.5m Melbourne mansion 'using five unexplained installments from African companies'

>Nguoth Oth Mai in June 2014 purchased the seven-figure home in Narre Warren, in Melbourne's south-east
>The 22-year-old was on welfare and living in a housing commission when he purchased the property
>Court documents reveal the home was bought using five payments from African companies, police allege
>Nguoth Oth Mai is the son of former chief of staff to Sudan's People's Liberation Army, James Hoth Mai
>Police hope to seize the mansion following civil action launched under the Proceeds of Crime Act

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5724771/How-Melbourne-mansion-bought-son-South-Sudan-military-general.html

Get over it you loser NEET cunts.

>>Nine + Seven News. AK47 Carjacking African + Middle Eastern Gang Arrested.(Melbourne)(Foreign Enemy)
youtube.com/watch?v=yVlr_xhTxYA&t=1s

Attached: a fucking stingray.gif (500x254, 1.92M)

YOU'RE ALL NIGGERS

Attached: 1528177998121.jpg (800x565, 76K)

that's a fucking scary pic user

>on benefits

How?

>>Scandals for Labor and the Unions
pastebin.com/pNq9nvvP
Still fapping out this anti worker bullshit so we can become a corporate oligarchy like the ameritards

The Royal commission found nothing. MSM has to do 50 articles about one incident to give the illusion of corruption.

Sorry cunt but we actually work for our money, and we're not going to let some faggot toff given money by inheritance or the backs of others, take it from us.

This is now an America thread.

Attached: eAGLE.jpg (720x720, 69K)

lol

The libtards and SJWs run you out of your own country, eh cunt?

Based comrade!!!11 The Spectre is Haunting Australia!!!

/ptg/ > /aus/
Prove me wrong.

Attached: That fucking Trump Smile.jpg (1200x800, 829K)

You can fuck off too faggot. Or did you not see the part where I said we work for our money?

Where can I find the crime statistics for NSW and Melbourne broken down by race/ethnicity? From what I've heard, Sudanese account for 1% of all crime in Victoria, but broken down, 7% in another category.
You have to go back

I am from Australia and I cannot deny your statement.

>Meme flag

>Meme country

>Meme cuntry
Oh the hypocrisy

>Meme President

I am now officially off the Kangaroo Kart.

>>using five unexplained installments from African companies.

Don't worry, we'll just bash you and put you back on it

Now you've shaken the ketchup bottle too far.

There was never one to begin with, cunt

Attached: untitled.png (1203x1447, 545K)

*blocks your path*
wat do?

Attached: Cane Toad.jpg (704x396, 77K)

I read an article on some lefty website a while back where they were bragging about how the Sudanese population only committed 45 sexual assaults in Melbourne last year. What they didn't realise is that, given their population proportion (I think it's 0.1%), they actually commit sexual assault at about 30 times the rate of the average.

hit it with a cricket bat

>Turn it over, eat it's guts out.

Steel tipped boots.

Yeah, it's pree bad.

Daily Reminder that Boomers are scum and everything wrong with Australia.

Unions are classic crabs in a bucket. Fucking scum.

Just Australia? Heh

For real though, they killed the internet for fuck sakes.. backwards old cunts.

>Australia has more homosexuals per capita than any other nation on Earth.

academia.edu/3430981/A_research_paper_on_homosexuality

What a surprise.

Attached: 1533003432302.jpg (788x788, 183K)

So you like having your wages not match inflation.. good for you.

>2018
>Lives in Aus
>Doesn't surf

Untermensch

Attached: .webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

>burgers Will never know the sweet nectar of a farmers union iced coffee

Attached: A7C2742F-A223-4A7E-9EB7-C103E9BFB2E8.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Unions are responsible for inflation dipshit

In in Melbourne and not living in a blacked suburb. Who /comfy/ here?

>premade coffee in a 0.6-liter container

I have to admit I am somewhat impressed.

Well we know who failed economics here..

Attached: 1 (39).gif (360x202, 722K)

Attached: Kangaroo_FilmPoster.jpg (254x391, 28K)

The lefties don't understand the concept of "per capita".

what's with the giant tree stump and what is Melbashidu? Another Morrowind reference?

What is the most patriotic Australian holiday?

The Australian version of America's 4th of July?

Attached: BreddyGud.gif (482x800, 29K)

>cops CHOSE not to arrest rampaging Sudanese youths who threatened to raid homes and abused locals as 'white trash' in terrifying riot through the streets of Melbourne
coppers yet again proven to be filth

>Sorry cunt but we actually work for our money, and we're not going to let some faggot toff given money by inheritance or the backs of others, take it from us.
But you'll let some slimy corrupt scumbag who wheezles his/her way into Union leadership steal money off you, you dumb fuck.

Unions are cancer. If you're any good as worker, you're better of without them.

Melbadishu = Mogadishu because of all the nogs

and the smartest 20% of Sudanese are smarter than 50% of Australians, so don't call them dumb.

Australia Day or Anzac day

Melbourne Cup

Who here feels like everything they have tried in life has gone completely wrong.

We are a penal colony, what did you expect?

Pick it up, tie a couple sinkers to it’s legs then throw it on some cunts tin roof in the middle of the night, sit back and enjoy

well, i havent tried Islam yet.

Attached: 1533374597155.jpg (640x640, 80K)

If you never try you will never know failure I just gave up everything . If you never try you will never know failure

Attached: 6F3A8F1E-B10A-4753-83EB-1B7225BE5DDE.jpg (741x918, 108K)

I don't user, I feel a strong urge to pursue something in life that's masculine, especially in employment but that seems to be impossible these days.

Everything is just so unnatural.

I do. Many of us are getting JUST'd.

There's a 3 litre version but for the life of me can't find a pic.

I've actually heard of Anzac day, the day of remembrance of the Aussies and New Zealanders that died senselessly in WWI while trying to attack an Ottoman Empire fortress.. But I've never heard of Australia Day. What does it do?

true. statistics baffle them.

Basically like the 4th of july for you guys.

Teach yourself to stick weld.
Cheap to get going, make shit with it.

If you're under 30, it's part of learning. If you're over 30, get your shit together, loser.

Been there, done that. Trades aren't what I'm talking about, as men we seem to be blocked from entering the warrior class of society.

There's no checks on money laundering into real estate. I wonder how many chinks are on welfare...

Why are Kiwis so racist?

"I am a white South African living in NZ. The irony is, that when I meet a large majority of Kiwis, and they recognize my accent as being from SA, they immediately see it as a safe zone to express their own racist opinions. It is sad that they assume I will not find it repulsive."

We're not your fucking safe zone, faggots.

seek.com.au/jackaroo-jobs

Did Australians properly conquer their indigenous population like the Americans? Or do the aboriginals still have a voice?

kek, I knew a few people hiring people on farms, they paid them in food, not money.

Go to bed real early saturday night, get up about 1am.
Pump yourself up and go out and bash teenagers.

You should be ashamed nigger lover

Attached: National Pasttime.gif (423x359, 1.93M)

they can't get their noses out of the hoof long enough to have a voice

Can't user, need to get up at 5am tomorrow for my wage cuck job that I hate.

Then fucking quit.
>enough with the excuses

They complain and thats pretty much it, NT and the eastern half of western Australia might as well be theirs, not good for much besides mining.

>they can't get their noses out of the hoof

Literally, what does that mean?

We got them pretty good . Drugs violence paedophilia incest alcoholism remote communities I think we did a pretty good job

I think about it every day, I'm sure a lot of people do but if I quit it's 18 weeks wait for benefits, plus I lived in a regional town where the only opportunities are working in a supermarket.

>he likes the taste of sweetened cardboard or plastic (depending on the packaging)
It used to be good.....but not any time this millennium son

petrol/glue/tolulene sniffing for intoxication

When ever you hear the words 'white dog' you can be sure there is a astute aboriginal fellow closeby

heard an abo call a sudanese black dog the other day. I did kek!!

Tell me more boomer

This is the iced coffee's ICED COFFEE

Attached: images.jpg (332x443, 17K)

>t. I'm 29 and still live with my parents but so do all my cool friends and there's nothing wrong with that you 30 year old boomer loser

Attached: 9zwhx.jpg (259x310, 31K)

Ive seen many a black man run from an abo scared shitless i guess one out monkeys the other

Attached: images (1)(2).jpg (300x300, 21K)

heard this all the time up in Armidale.
"eeeeeeh ya white daaaawg"
but more amusingly
"ya fuckin' white Jesus" or just "ya fuckin' Jesus"

What are you bois drinking tonight?

>tfw supervisor tried to call me into work

Attached: 20180811_182847.jpg (3264x1836, 1013K)

Reachtel AKA (((Greenpeace)))'s totally reliable Victoria-only poll today shows Greens at 18% and One Nation at 5%.

Also, this poll shows Labor absolutely crushing the Liberals in TPP despite all evidence according to other sources that Labor is imploding in Victoria leading up to the Blue wave.

I think most on the right would hang up a phone upon hearing "hey, can you answer some environmental questions for 10 minutes?" so it's uprising that ON managed to score 5% in this poll in Victoria, especially considering that the party doesn't even contest down here other than the local crazies getting on the ticket for fun.

There's no way in hell nearly 20% will vote green.

Attached: 00000000000000000000.png (898x734, 60K)

Coca-cola invented that drink because farmers union iced coffee is the more popular beverage in SA than coca-cola.

>Big company
>ass blasted by some mediocre bogan juice
>creates own bogan juice
>oooiii yeehhhh cunnt naaah cunnt
>coca-cola literally checks out of the state

I am tonguing your mothers anus with my meat rod after which i will enjoy drinking your mothers mucus filled arse cum

BUY THOSE HOUSES
BUY THEM NOW!

Attached: when ur mixtape is fire.webm (1280x720, 2.54M)

I actually just found out coke owns the company after searching for the pic. Yeah nah wont be buying off those cunts anymore

what the fuck is the story behind this webm?

Just when you think people cant get anymore drug fucked

Getting tazed after you've been burned like that gotta hurt lol. Why did the dumbass try to go back in the car.