Trump’s Welfare Ban for Immigrants Would Be $57.4B Tax Cut for Americans

Trump’s Welfare Ban for Immigrants Would Be $57.4B Tax Cut for Americans

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/08/08/trumps-welfare-ban-for-immigrants-would-be-57-4b-tax-cut-for-americans/

Attached: Immigrants-Welfare-Mark-RalstonAFPGetty-Images-640x480.png (640x480, 648K)

I get hard just thinking about it

You'll need another 50 billion into policing for all the criminals that come to be from no gibs.

Only way to make this work is with state-run, for-profit labor prisons.

I'm for it. Welfare should be only for legally born citizens (anchor babies don't count as they are technically not under US jurisdiction).

Why are you guys so racists?

Attached: This_triggers_the_right.png (720x405, 75K)

Or we could just let your boy Trudeau take them in.

>immigrant is denied gibs
>chimps out violating immigration status
>gets deported back to host nation
I think things will work out just fine in the end. Worry about your own back yard leaf.

Billion for million my bud.

Wait a second non-citizens can get welfare in America? What the actual fuck.

Let's just say around abouts there are about 150,000,000 Tax payers,
That would be $380 if split evenly. I'll take it

>zionist puppet taking away 50 billion from spics just to give it to jews

no

The idea is that it's better to have the spics not on the streets

Fucking do it. If any Republicans or Democrats say no we know who the traitors are of America.

Same, that's half a month's rent for me.

Lol that would be a perfect excuse to take it away.

>Wait a second non-citizens can get welfare in America?
Why do you think we want the illegals gone? They're treated better than those who were born here! They're treated better than legal immigrants!

Thats how much it brings in one state, it would easily be billions if you would consider all the 51 states, not to say that jersey is only a mid tier state.

Imagine how many of them would leave the country. No more lightbulb heads practically at all.

Attached: Even niggers hate niggers or somalis nigger2.jpg (2669x1501, 541K)

That's the wall paid for by Mexico

Attached: 1454650364965.jpg (300x300, 32K)

Fucking bigot

There is about 224 million Americans right now. 45 million that are illegal maybe more.

The wall costs about 24 billion. We already have 3 billion in funds currently of it we just need the rest.

They get free food, free college, free housing wtc
Idk how this communist system even started. The aid should go back equally to whoever paid those taxes.

Illegals can plain go get fucked, border's thataway
Blacks will have to work or ramp up the criminality, in the latter case it's the lib "gun free" shitholes that will suffer
Niggers are a blight but they CAN be upraised from their Jew induced decreptitude. It's of vital importance to the health of the nation and gibs is what has been enabling their father-free lifestyles.

Stop giving money to Israel and we will save even more

Attached: best day ever.jpg (900x909, 484K)

Literally a drop in the bucket. It's just bread and circus to keep you entertained while Drumpf gives billionaires tax cuts and gives even more money to the military industrial complex.

In reality, by voting for Drumpf you are voting against your own economic interests. By hating on the undocumented Americans, you're falling for their schemes meant to turn victim against victim.

Wake the fuck up.

>But we have somalis. You faggots love starving horny muslim somalis.

The undocumented cost us billions and they bring nothing to our country and don't even pay taxes

And that’s a good thing

Attached: C7E1A52C-0226-482A-9037-CBB48B46A890.jpg (849x1024, 105K)

They do the jobs Americans aren't willing to do. Read the news. Crops are literally rotting in the fields because of Trump's immigration policies and white people are too lazy to do the farm work.

Attached: cnn is that true.jpg (452x362, 55K)

>uses illegal immigrant welfare savings to build wall
Does that count as making them pay for it technically?

This

You are not wrong sir. Of Course we would probably have to deport all of our dual citizen lawmakers first, but you know sacrifices have to be made.

God speed Mr. Golden President. If we can keep them off my wallet I dont care if they stay.

Jk Send them home

If no one wants to do a certain job, the salary will increase until people are willing to do said job. I thought people on the left were complaining about low wages, well here's the solution. Reduce the labor supply.

Farms are industrialized dipshit