Has Jim Carrey always been a faggot, or just recently?

If you grew up in the 90s, then you know you loved this guy and his movies. Same thing with that hack Adam Sandler......I first started getting whiff of his cuckery when he became an SJW after the Sandy Hook shooting, but now he is a full blown SJW faggot...Is it because he feels guilty for giving his GF an STD and causing her to become an hero?

people.com/movies/jim-carrey-slams-donald-trump-space-force-new-painting/

Attached: 2edgy4me.png (1538x970, 2.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-JmNKGfFj7w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Since birth.

Attached: 13427896_2.jpg (1000x563, 107K)

The first funny movie I saw was "Liar Liar". I was like 6 or something, and it fucking killed me.

but he works in hollywood so he's a fag

>James Eugene Carrey (born January 17, 1962)[1] is a Canadian actor, comedian, impressionist, screenwriter, musician, producer and painter. He is known for his energetic slapstick performances.[2]
>Canadian

Shatner is the only Canadian I know of who isn't a total faggot

i've never liked his movies. ace ventura was "comedy" for morons.

He's severely depressed. All of his weird behavior stems from that.

They were probably always that way we just didn't know it because we were either too young or they didn't show it. The most interesting thing about Trumps Presidency so far has been that people who seemed kinda on the edge before are all now bat shit loons that the entire public can see for the first time, almost like Trump is a bizarre amplifier for these crazy fags

People discovered who Matt Frewer was. Then they discovered that Carrey stole his entire act from him. But he was always a fucking loon'.

Attached: 2854-matt-frewer.jpg (345x482, 31K)

>sandy hook
Dude, if don’t mess with the Zohan wasn’t a dead giveaway where that faggots allegiance truly lies then in don’t know what is

>in living color
>makes fun of the homeless
>makes fun of the handicapped
>makes fun of faggots
the SJW bs is definitely new

Attached: handiboy.jpg (476x268, 27K)

I think he's become a bit psychotic lately. Lots of bizarre tweets, ranting about odd things.
He's doing a Johnny Depp and unravelling in front of our eyes.

It all seemed to unravel after he dated Jenny McCarthy.

About 5 years ago he started talking shit on America and the 2nd amendment (despite the fact that he has lived most of his life and been successful thanks to the U.S.)

True. Dumb and Dumber is what made me a fan though....He was surprisingly good in The Truman Show, as well.

Very true...Especially with every 50 year old woman in Hollywood. Somehow they blame Trump for the fact that they had to fuck Harvey Weinstein in order to get a movie roll.....It is an interesting phenomenon.

Damn good point. She must have messed with his head something bad. Then he went out with a literally insane Irish bitch too? I'm sure she killed herself, that shits gotta have an impact.

he literally murdered a woman that was going to sue him for infecting her with 3 diseases
because he's a degenerate aids infected faggot
he got away with it so he's back out there now

I've heard so many rumors about Jim Carrey and the weirdest one I've heard is that he is a priest in church of satan. And that' he's pretty high up. And he's been one for a long time.

He's from Canada, of course he is a prick.

his girlfriend dying and him looking like a human with a skin cover of Carrey should tell you everything you need to know about a man that saw and experienced too much

Most Hollywood celebs are shit with money and the druggy pedowood social circles are vicious towards FUCKING WHITE MALES these days since the globalist studio heads are trying to re-orient their acting talent towards appealing to the booming Chinese boxoffice. Really between losing their social power/Fame and a lot of them losing all their money, too (thanks divorce court), Trump was just a figure to project their butthurt onto as if HE'S the one to blame for the fact the US middle class has been annihilated and nobody wants to pay their significantly diminished disposable incomes on going to pay to watch anti-white cultural marxism propaganda movies Hollywood is spitting out.

Didn't Jerry Lawler slap the shit out of him?

Attached: IMG_0200.jpg (600x745, 86K)

I think I heard that, they worked together on the set of the Andy Kaufman movie right? Everyone said they fucking hated Jim Carrey during the production of that film.

current day internet , the influx of reality shows and the youtube e-faggot obsession remind me of that movie almost daily

Have you ever seen Ace Ventura: Pet Detective? Proof he’s been an annoying fag for a long fucking time now.

>Has Jim Carrey always been a faggot,
One of the lead anti-vaxxers, you tell me

I'm actually he hasn't offed himself already

everyone you see on tv sucks jew cock

Dude was on In Living Color, literally a cool black people show before black people were cool.

Trump is like a metaphorical cross being held up to a vampire. His very name triggers these lunatics into a frenzy. I honestly think Trump was divinely appointed to be the president by God. Sure he's done some anti Christian things, but in the bible God uses criminals like Cyrus and Paul to change the world.
If somebody doesn't like Trump, it's because there's a demon in them.

Jim Carrey's face when he realizes that Trump is not going to be impeached and will remain president until 2024.

Attached: irene.gif (320x215, 3.22M)

He'll remain as President till the day he dies.

This. You just have to take one look at Jim Carrey to see that he is possessed and haunted by demons.

Wouldn't surprise me.
protip: I worked for her

And when is he going to die? Are you implying that he will be assassinated?

didnt his exwife cuck him and then he lost another wife?
Hes hurt.

Yeah I'd put him fairly high on the list of the those that are gonna take themselves out.
Pity, used to love him as a kid. In living colour doing the hand that rocks the cradle parody had me laughing in pain as an eight year old

I watched all his movies growing up, even the poorly rated ones like Liar Liar and Cable Guy.

I think i can safely say the fame went to his head and he became an out of touch snowflake.

always. he got his start on the nigger sketch comedy show In Living Color as the token white guy. jennifer lopez also got her start there as one of the dancers.

Honestly if you think Space Force is a sensible idea you need to have a word with yourself

These fuckwit candadians are all the same. They come down here to make easy money, then once they're rich they think they're our kings and queens and that we should do everything they tell us to.

If he hates America and Trump so fucking much he should move his unfunny ass back to canada. It's not like he's ever going to work in anything substantial ever again after being a little shit to half the US for more than a decade. Though it's probably easier to get the hard drugs he's hooked on down here.

not sure he's gay, but what does he know about pizza and hollywood?? everyone is "resist"ing trump because... ??

He's just some degenerate sex and drug addict these days. Like everyone else in hollywood.

GRUMP IS FINISHED

He used to be cool, but I think he has kinda lost his mind recently.

Interesting. I'd love to know more but I know that's not possible without outing yourself... Pity I bet you've got stories.

>Adam Sandler
only movie of his that mattered was billy madison

>everyone I used to like thinks we're assholes!
>they've changed!

The level of denial...

Don't lump Sandler-sama in with this trash. Watch any of Sandler's films pre-Netflix and you are guaranteed to laugh a lot (especially with Grown Ups 2).

Jim Carey is a character

The guy who plays him lives in ireland and uploads photos to social media that he claims are from america. Sometime he takes the photos there and then uploads them over time from ireland while pretending to be there.

I think he's really called Sean.

I'm old enough to remember his weirdly-contorted face on In Living Color, during the first season.
He was always a faggot.

rick moranis is canadian too

tell me about Matt Frewer

maybe he has to if they have dirt on him which they probably do for everyone

His new "I don't exist" weirdness didn't get him as much attention as he wanted so I guess he sticks with doing what everybody else does.

>It all seemed to unravel after he dated Jenny McCarthy.
It did. Carrey has H.I.V. now and he got it from McCarthy. McCarthy got it from Charlie Sheen when she was working on Two and a Half Men.

Then Carrey knowingly gave it to his girlfriend and when she found out she killed herself.

That's when his downward spiral really started and why.

Cox was so cute then

where did Sheen got it?

Also linked to Hollywood pedos

>Charlie Sheen
speaking of whom
there was this cute latina - melani rios, she disappeared
apparently last she was heard of she was parting with sheen
did she anhero?

Sheen used to have gay sex when he binged on meth, often times with possibly underaged teenage male prostitutes.

When Burt Reynolds said he "didn't feel bad" for Sheen and that he "deserves" to have HIV because he "misbehaved very badly" he said it for a good reason.

seems like a fairly recent development
his heart is on its last legs, from what i understand

He's either taking a boatload of drugs or he's going insane.
youtube.com/watch?v=-JmNKGfFj7w

Honestly, it's just a narcissist imploding after having to face his own mortality. Same thing happened to Sheen after his HIV diagnosis. Remember when he went nuts after Brooke Mueller filed for divorce after she found out he gave her HIV? Sheen pushed his Mercedes Benz off a cliff and then did it again to a new Mercedes Benz a few weeks later. Carrey's going through the same thing now.

Trash can man!

He's becoming old and senile. Probably took waaay too much acid one night and permanently fucked.

>max headroom
Checked

>SHUT HER DOOOOOWN NOW

Lel

Big load of drugs my man

He's high on life

I was 2 - 12 years old in the 90s.

Happy Gilmore you absolute retard.

someone post his "message to emma stone", lmao
It's the cringiest shit i've ever seen on the internet and i've seen my share

Jim has STDs and the diseases plus medication plus his drug use has caused early brain damage/decay that one would find in an extremely elderly individual.
He is toxic to work with, especially after he played a role in his girl friend's suicide.

So no, he was not always like this.

He just smelled one too many of his own farts. He is full of himself, for those of you in the slow class.
Got too famous, too much money, too many hot girls willing to drink his piss. Too many fans. Thinks he is le spiritual ego wizard now.

Adam Sandler is a secret Republican. Loves those tax breaks.

This. Fucking saved. Well done user

That's just a jew being a jew

I thought Jim Carrey was American. I didn't know he was from Canada.

Not always.
I think he just gave up on humanity and decided to be a faggot instead.

Yea but Jim asked for a real body slam because “method acting”

Attached: ross-geller-get-a-load-of-this-goy.jpg (240x260, 17K)

This post is underrated as fuck

So like 2040?

is that the guy from honey I shrunk the kids

Attached: 5782752456.jpg (480x360, 27K)

was always a faggot
was always a leaf

Norm MacDonald is okay

Being in Jewwood always makes you a pozzed faggot by default.

>everyone that thinks giant cheeto is inept, incommpetent senile boomer is sjw

Ace Ventura, the mask, dumb and dumber, cable guy, Truman show and liar liar are/were good movies. Seperate the actor from the character you dumbass retards

Attached: 200.gif (311x200, 1.06M)

all hollywood actors are pedos and trump is a threat to their network

Bipolar is a bitch

Attached: foraEzuMCsc.jpg (787x591, 83K)

This.

Trump and Carrey are Freemasons.

>If you grew up in the 90s, then you know you loved this guy and his movies
was born in 1980, and I always thought he was utter retarded shit
always was, is and will always be absolutely worthless
which is to be expected of a piece of shit gaining a nationality just so he can immediately become a traitor against his new nation

The parallel is Robin Williams

nigger kike faggot

Yep- he's disassociated and has the DMT living nightmare of nothingness and no meaning in anything - also it appears he has death on his doorstep and he knows it - and too much dope - all of the above

>He was surprisingly good in The Truman Show, as well.
The Truman Show is a great movie. Everything else with him is trash. I don't mean people don't like his other stuff, but it's basically all trash.