"" "" France"""

I just came to visit france and I can't believe my eyes. Why are there so many blacks and muslims here? I entertained myself on the train by counting the amount of whites I could spot. What happened to the good old France?

Attached: 41JA2B1emUL._SX355_.jpg (355x237, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U5Q_bWBRrZo
youtube.com/watch?v=vPeHbvQgiTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are you such a bigot? Enjoy the beautiful diversity France has to offer!

Because leftism.

How Niggered or How Many sandniggers does Northern France has?

well depends on the place
I visit France very frequently and If you want to see less africans and muslims evade " Paris, Lyon, Marseille"

and just try to enjoy your vacation, focus on the French places and culture don't ruin it

I'm arab living in shithole france
The good old france colonized our countries and a bunch of liberal rightist ( Valérie giscard d'estaing ) décided to bring families of workers ( because they bringed workers in the 60's )

Le regroupement familial fut rendu légal, et institutionnalisé, par le président Valéry Giscard d'Estaing, son premier ministre Jacques Chirac et le ministre du Travail Michel Durafour.

"Le texte veut, pour des raisons humanitaires, rapprocher les familles séparées des deux côtés de la Méditerranée" translate this english fagget

>arab
>zero balls to show flag

yep at least you're consistent

Attached: 20180810_150001.jpg (4128x2322, 2.31M)

I guess you're probably north African? Which means you were first colonized by Arabs. However, contrary to the French they raped everyone into Arabization / Islamification.

Then of course the Ottomans occupied your lands.

Attached: 41Jj590O+DL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 19K)

>I entertained myself on the train by counting the amount of whites I could spot

I did the same back when I used to take the subway and bus in Marseille. Ah, good old times when you are the only white guy amongst a hundred shitskins.

(please nuke this fucking country)

It's just the south, that's where all the rapefugees arrive. which northern cities are the worst?

Stop spreading lies like France is so romantic.

Many chinese girls believe that and when they went to paris,they got robbed by the niggers near the train station and all their baggage were stolen by the gypsy.

I don't get it
Whites are the de facto majority in France
But when I visited some major French cities, I would often see more non-french than the actual french
I even saw a white french family with kids in an aqua park
Or at least I thought they were French until their kid started talking in Polish

This didn't happen in neo Pakistan or germanistan
What are all French people doing? Sitting at home? Retreating to rural areas?

Every big cities are niggerified to the core.
The worst northern city might be Roubaix.

Shut up

Paris is an absolute shithole
youtube.com/watch?v=U5Q_bWBRrZo

1. Paris/Marseille is not an accurate representation of France... countryside is kinda different.

2. Train and subway are mostly used by lower classes, so lots of immigrants there.

3. While white french youth is busy drinking, partying, taking drugs and playing like dumb childs until 40yo, lots of blacks/arabs/asians are working and building families (...well, not all of them, but enough to create demographic change).

I don't get why some people on Jow Forums complains about being invaded, since their own kind won't do shit to change things...

You'll find the most refugees in Calais and around Paris. However those aren't a big issue. The issue is the millions of niggers and sandniggers our politicians have imported since the 60's, at an ever increasing rate every year, and the average of 8 children they had for each family.

I speak from experience with this. The answer is both. Whites leave cities when they get full of none, and they become more likely to stay home so that they don’t have to be at risk.

Rentre chez toi alors, le bougne.

Japanese are have more or less the same problem but are not governed by traitorous rat like you
Kis kike rat

Je suis autant Français que toi, ne t'en déplaise :) Sache que ma femme sera française et mes enfants métis seront MUSULMAN et porteront des noms Arabes. Hop hop hop, continuez de vous masturber sur du 2d et féconder ces abominations que sont les femmes jaunes, vous ne faites qu'accélérer l'inévitable.

pic related 2

Attached: 20180810_154151.jpg (4128x2322, 3.55M)

I'm still with hope about not so many Nigs being in the North Since they hate cold temperatures

Oh yeah, but I don't think anybody in their right senses would like to visit Calais. And Paris...well, just doing the Average Normie tourist guide and get out.
Parisians regardless of race , are the worst, I understand the reason, living around so many Inmigrants, but the tourists just want to spend money, no need to be rude towards them

Muuu anime muuu 2d girl shut up already

HONHONHONHON LE SANDNEGURE

Theu have destroyed us 44% of the joung people voted for le pen and between ethnic french it was 67%
There is no hope for political solutions they have replaced us already

*Bougnoule

Not really. Japanese have some of the most hardcore immigration control in the world, and few or no non-asian population.

France on the other end as solved a workforce problem during the 60's by welcoming thousands of north-african (mostly from colonies). They were cheap labor for some time, but unfortunately we don't need them anymore. Since situation is worst in their origin countries, It's foolish to think they will go back.

One day, we'll retake our country.

Attached: 1459843238862.png (920x654, 414K)

Mash'Allah, it's so beautiful ! Can't wait to see l'Afrance getting rid of wh*Tes. It's now our country and there's nothing you can do about it.

We're here to stay :) Might as well call me François, because my passport tells me that i'm as French as you :)

>retake our country

Never happening and we both know it :)

That a political decesion made ny the governant , dont brought the general population as a scapegoat when they have behave at least as patriotically as other nation dont poisened and betrayed by the establishment

Pas de souci ma gueule tu t'appelle François ou Mohammed je m'en bat les couilles. Tant qu'on arrive à vivre ensemble hein...

The samdniggers are pawn without political or economical power , the pariah of france , if french politicians embrace their root once again it doent matter even if they were 90% of the population

The traditional political way is over but we have enought alternatives to recover france

Pas la peine de provoquer, si on doit vivre ensemble quitte à ce que ça marche

>my passport tells me that i
On DOTR, no one will be checking passports.

Maybe not everybody, but most traditionnal french families here are quite satisfied by seeing their children study business, law, medicin while blacks and arabs take the lower jobs.

Racial tensions came from economic crisis, as we now need to compete for those same jobs... religion and race are the scapegoats here.

From where? I'm from California and to me France is still white by my standards

Attached: images.png (326x155, 11K)

It's so sad, I always wanted to visit Paris... now I never will. Paris is dead, the old Paris that we all knew is gone.

I used to respect France and dream of going there. I even learnt French in school for 3 years. I thought you had the richest culture in Europe. What the fuck are you doing to yourselves?

We warned you about France, why did you have to go there?

Attached: 1494339842737.jpg (600x451, 68K)

Attached: 1507724395667.jpg (720x534, 80K)

Attached: 1507724427943.jpg (1984x1700, 946K)

OK Paris is just another LA tier shithole I guess, but what about somewhere like Lyon or Rennes or Bordeaux?

smells like piss everywhere you go in Paris, doesn't it? it felt like visiting the wolves enclosure at my local zoo

Attached: zapotek.jpg (637x469, 49K)

>Lyon or Rennes or Bordeaux
:))

>I thought you had the richest culture in Europe
we had
>What the fuck are you doing to yourselves?
We are our saboteur's hostages, like all of Europes's peoples

>smells like piss everywhere you go in Paris, doesn't it? it felt like visiting the wolves enclosure at my local zoo

It's not something news it was already 25 years ago. parisian and their nigglet are digusting piece of shit.

All town up 10k inhabitant is being infested by these tumor almost everyfuckingwhere.

we have to thank the jews, for this

Attached: 1532855460835.jpg (600x600, 121K)

Attached: 1532855785141.jpg (1000x949, 356K)

woah even the subway in Crooklyn doesn't have that high of a nig ratio

73.56% can be but seems a lot... source ?

Attached: 1508345461925.png (2908x1586, 1.86M)

That's beacuse we are full of filthy romanians

Attached: 1532192897253.png (720x741, 1.07M)

Attached: 30_ans_de_progression_islamique.png (1724x892, 94K)

why don't I smell it here then?

Frens I wouldn't go to France

youtube.com/watch?v=vPeHbvQgiTY

You're already drunk

People are too retarded to see the truth. French politics are very leftists desu in term of view on immigration. Saying you are anti immigration is often a death sentence politically. "Muh racist, muh darkest hours of history, muh litteraly Hitler". That's funny because actual French people are against immigration roughly 55-60%. But with all the medias, politicians and lobbies... Yeah, you can't pull a Trump or a Salvini here. It's basically hopeless.

That was amazing.

Yeah, Paris is fucked. France is fucked. Western Europe is fucked. We need a reset.

Whites are working during the day,
Shitskins rule the streets during the day,

Go out on week ends and you’ll see more whites.

useful map, really puts it in perspective.

You're right about politicians being coward about immigration. I'm quite happy we don't have Trump in here, however.

Not exactly what I was looking for but thanks.
I don't like Islam (or any religion really) but we live in a free state so...

Exactly this. Two of my memories of Paris are thrash next to Highway from airport and smell of piss coming from each gate.

The "How satisfied are you with Youtube" survery came up while listening to this. Naturally, I chose very satisfied. Just thought I'd share that.

Attached: ali_babby.jpg (354x323, 57K)

that's what you get when you buy the cheapest train ticket possible.

you think you are smarter of what you really are
Stay silent retard

Looks like Paris regional subway (RER), so there's not other rail option nor first class. Not all lines are like this, though.

Better have a Trump than to see France disappear before my eyes

We all do...

I guess you can choose to look to immigration and religion as the root of France problems... no doubt some of them came from here !

Buuuuuuut I tend to believe major corporations and politics (Le Pen-Macro-Meluche même combat) puting it up our ass since litteraly the end of monarchy is more of the reason we did some poor choices in our way to manage the county. At least since US-consumerism hit us.

>while blacks and arabs take the lower jobs.

As majority of them even work lmao not even 30% mimic to have a job the other half is dealing drugs or being under welfare. and while they work they are mostly in public job as " multicultural quota , even in the IRS and so on since they doesn't have to do anything but everything is computered ), and then again while they have little to do to nothing they are away half the year with " sickness / heath issue etc ... "

Attached: KEK.jpg (800x679, 100K)

Jews happened. What did you think, Blacks and Muslims changed France's immigration laws, to allow them to come flooding in?

Attached: France Enriched1532223557600.jpg (1916x982, 665K)

Both are linked I believe

>Why are there so many blacks and muslims here?

Have you read anything the last 10 years?

The French are notorious pussies who won't do anything about their situation.

Attached: 2016-07-26 - 21.29.25 ~ capture.png (633x820, 528K)

I'm going to visit Paris in a few days, what should I expect? What should I avoid? How's the food?

Attached: 2016-01-11 - 20.09.56 ~ capture.png (1319x841, 2.89M)

Nobody but shitskins and sluts goes to aquapark. Normal people go to regular swimming pools.

because the French don't want to live in the cities. We live in the country.

who wants to live in shitholes? Move to any village and enjoy clean air, green countryside, good food, slow lifestyle.

France is traditionally an African country.

Frens.

Attached: 1532413240665.png (923x713, 16K)

Pride cometh before a downfall. The promise of a new dawn is always preceded by a most bloody sunset. Just remember when the death squads finally do come you forced their hand jew boy.

>tens of millions of inbred, negroid, arab, mudslime, asian subhumans infecting, parasiting and destroying the virtual light and literal physical manifestation of the "West"
>The "West's west" itself, body eaten by worms, mosquitos, flies, insects and rats.

The champion of civilization, culture, science, wealth reduced to a mere arab-negroid armpit shithole.

Retarded immigration measures. The same thing that happened to the rest of Europe.

>One day, we'll retake our country.
Armed with baguettes?
Don't get me wrong, most Danes are Francophile. But I think we're done backing you in war. From now one we'll just stick with cultural appropriation whenever you come up with something neat.

Whites don't use public transportation that much

hey pussy

the day I can leave this shitty place called France ( you are nothing compared to the germans ) I would do it, pussy. white flag. cunt. 39-45.

North africans fought nazis for a bunch of pussies. It will never happen again

Some of them are like this, yeah... but I know white folks who don't give a lot more - not for the same reason, which are generally alcohol/drugs related, but we accept it because "we care".

About half of my coworkers are arabs/blacks ; don't get me wrong, some of them are fucking useless nor stupid, but no more than the average guy in the industry. And to be fair it's often them who have to cope with shitty salaries/life condition, not that my company practice discrimination, but mostly because they silently believe they can't compete with locals.

How so ?

>Danes are Francophile
>backing you in war

Eternal Dane, war monger-er. The only backing you do in wars are that of the stabbings. :)

Attached: Screenshot_2.jpg (329x325, 38K)

Please leave asap. Germany will be so glad to have you

Fucking hell.

Meh, you know we'd always join the opposite of whatever alliance you were in back then. And you'd do the exact same.

>your country

Attached: 7CB58A85-3584-42F4-B580-5750E3EF8F80.jpg (207x210, 16K)

GET TRIGGERED M8