What can we do about the white people problem?

What can we do about the white people problem?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 1.51.07 AM.png (1996x1282, 1023K)

We can ban all american users from Jow Forums

What sauce did he use?

Frank's red hot

Can we get sauce on the sauce?

meh, not even that spicy

See white people do use seasonings despite what niggers may think

We can send the Dark Races back to Africa, Mexico, Asia, India, so they don't have to be exposed to this wicked Whiteness.

gingers have no souls they are hellspawn lost jewish tribe

Approves.

Attached: roy-munson.jpg (650x325, 64K)

I thought Cantwell's kid was aborted?

this type of crime is rare among whites. it's an american nigger meme, same thing with kid fucking and serial killers. most serial killers and kid fuckers in america are black. sage

I can find literally 100 results of a nigger killing a baby.

Attached: 1503490570072.jpg (718x766, 66K)

It's not so much a white problem as it is a people problem. The world would be better off without humans in general.

Fuck off nihilist scumbag. No wonder your shit country is fucked

I'm Russian - don't really give a fuck about the leaf insults, and I'm not a nihilist either. I'm a optimistic realist.
Humans have been a net negative to the Earth and other organisms as a whole, regardless of any positive achievements, at least so far.

The huwhite man is the only reason many species still exist.

pls no

Killing niggers.

"I put that shit on everything, even my daughter's eyes!"

Not very catchy, don't think he'll be starring in the next commercial.

there are much worse things

Attached: ovenmom.jpg (900x878, 355K)

Disgusting w*toid

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

Why not, all you contrubute to is Shitty little black cock threads and bait, besides if we banned you all, shills and shareblue and memeflag poster would massively decrease in number