I dare say, is he /ourpoo/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6047095/Indian-MP-dresses-Hitler-parliament.html?ito=social-facebook

I dare say, is he /ourpoo/

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 4.02.08 AM.png (598x336, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6047095/Indian-MP-dresses-Hitler-parliament.html?ito=social-facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shitzkrieg

count the seconds until hebraic shrieking begins..

He's my neighbor

Shitler.

Okay, this is epic!

WE WUZ ARYANS N SHIET

What an asshole.

really?

Attached: 1531666848838.webm (720x720, 2.49M)

Always weird to see

Do you meet on the poopy fields in the morning?

Poo on joo, shitzkrieg, shitler... uh, any others?

India will save Germany. What a time to be alive.

Attached: 4EFC3EBA00000578-6047095-Shocking_Indian_MP_Naramalli_Sivaprasad_turned_up_to_Parliament_-m-32_15339 (306x534, 37K)

Imagine he takes power and potentially brings the world to a scenario where the Axis won, we have to consider that India is huge with a even bigger population.

You guys know Hitler is just another name for a dictator here right? We unironically think Israel is based.

>keeps Palestine in their place from time to time
They really are, if we had done the same to pakis and hurriyat we wouldn't have any problems.

Agreed my man. Just pointing it out to the whites here that we can love Hitler and jews at the same time.

We are the true Aryans whitey

why do indians look like subhumans? are they the ugliest and most filthy race?

Apu Shitler

Attached: wewuz.jpg (600x300, 143K)

GAS FROM THE ASS

I am iranian you filthy brit

>iranian
How's your country bro? What is the situation like? Do you think the Mullah will get ousted? How is the nuke development going?

Cry more.

Attached: images (58).jpg (281x523, 19K)

Nice PJs

Attached: 1515275162939.png (625x773, 110K)

What? Vedic Aryans are the masterrace.

Attached: images (46).jpg (376x391, 36K)

>Vedic Aryans
Meanwhile the average Indian looks like this

Attached: ARYAN INDIAN.jpg (227x222, 6K)

Attached: kerala masterrace compared to others.png (1000x250, 418K)

Yes, but the Vedic Aryans look like this.

Attached: images (47).jpg (379x388, 19K)

indians really are the most disgusting people out there

Too bad they're being outbred by based Dravidians.

Attached: 1515581609195.jpg (620x330, 86K)

Yes. It's a shame.

we are, you pathetic arab rape baby

there are no vedic aryans left in india
stop fooling anyone
average indian is the most digusting being anyone can find

Kerala, huh. Nice beaches. Too bad you're not controlling the Abrahamcucks there.

Can any poo redpill me on the general opinion of the nazis in India. I've heard that many over there and asia in general aren't as hysterical about them as people are here.

Do you guys protect the Aryan (white) Indians?
I mean do you have them segregated from the brown/black Poos?

There's millions of people in India with significant Aryan admixture.

Attached: images (67).jpg (442x332, 26K)

Most of them become actors/singers

>millions
Tiny compared to 1.4 billion people.

>Do you guys protect the Aryan (white) Indians?
>I mean do you have them segregated from the brown/black Poos?
m8, that's what the caste system was
that shit went out the window ages ago

>average indian is the most digusting being anyone can find
Nah it's the Jews

Caste system was created to prevent race-mixing. Unfortunately, now people are marrying off their Aryan sons and daughters to people of other races because they share the same surnames.

>proud of being a mutt
some indians have some european admixture
you are all subhumans

I am asking the Poos not the Jews, so go.

And you aren't a mutt, Judas?

why because even when we have a tiny population compared to whites,we still manage to be better?

im not a kike, m8
backs me up, too

were you meaning to reply to the Israeli?

I heard that the whitest ones still don't mix with the dark ones, and they send the whitest one to Europe and other white countries for partners.
Know a couple of Brit mates, that have white Indian girls/wifes.

No
jews are as pure as it gets

t. tartar rapebaby

this isn't 1900s times have changed

I was replying to the Austrian.
The white ones marry the white ones. Take a look at this photo, these people are indigenous peoples of Pakistan. Do they look black to you?

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 10K)

>pure
>jews

first kek of the day. thanks

yes 0.0001 percent of pakistanis
seriously have some self respect and dignity
stop trying to glorify whites

Nazis are well liked for the way they brought Germany back after ww1. (Indians secretly hope for a strong leader to do the same here) And because Hitler supported booting out the Brits from India. No one supports the holobunga. Attacking Russia is widely regarded as a suicidal move.
We're not hysterical because it didn't involve us. The Bengal famine killed millions and most whites don't know about it. Genghis Khan killed millions and most white people don't care. Same thing with Hitler. It was a war in far away lands.

>superpower by 2020
>can't use a ruler

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-042057~01.png (427x365, 124K)

>be better nah
You are all evil mix races "people".
The full blood kikes are a mix of Caucasians, Mongols and Sub Sahara Africans, the Ashkenazis just mixed with European slave women during the Roman empire to look more European (more human).
Oh and the Khazarian Jews are just converted Caucasian Turks, that's why the can never become Rabbies.

Your god Yahweh is literally Satan, and your souls are demonic dark and not bright white like the Aryan souls.

underrated

They represent unmixed Central Asian IE speakers. It's just proof that Aryan presence was significant on the Indian subcontinent and reinforces the belief that North West Indians and Pakistanis carry Aryan admixture from the Vedic invasion/migration.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6047095/Indian-MP-dresses-Hitler-parliament.html?ito=social-facebook

so its confirmed that the indian mp posts on pol? Lol.

Very interesting. Thanks for the explanation.

The eternal Jew doing what he can do best.
Man hope my grandpas would've actually gassed the Jews, i wish the Holocaust happened.

>Arabic user name

go back home paki

rubbish
stop crying inbred fuck

no. White Europeans are mlecchas (barbarians and aliens) and it would be a failure to have your child marry such a creature. the Indian caste system is much more finely discriminating than a racial division. not only must an appropriate partner be of the same caste, they have to be of the right jati and satisfy other minute lineage considerations. not only is the caste system not governmed by “light people marry other light people”, “brahmins marry other brahmins” is also a gross oversimplification. for a Tamil-speaking Iyengar Brahmin, marriage with a maharastrian Goud Saraswat Brahmin is as Verboten as with a Makrani negroid Muslim or a beef- and garlic-eating Britisher from beyond Aryavartha

>Paki
>Talking about Vedic Aryans.
Yeah no.

Glad they still exist, it's also interresting that most of those Aryans from those countries are red blonde with blue/green eyes and resemble Germanic people.

Yes. They're beautiful.

Attached: images (1).jpg (443x332, 41K)

yet they fail to have any significant effect while living there

are you a muslim? which state are you from?

Rajasthan and no, I'm a Hindu.

>You hurt my feelings goy
>I i will call Mossad if you don't stop
Oy Vey

then why are you drolling over whiteness

you can't even save your women from getting raped in your own countries by muslims

It's not about whitness, caste, creed, religion or racial superiority. It's more of a question of how we got here.

Hey jidf working overtime?

Interesting, man Hitler sure was more open to race than the Aryan Indians.
I find it good, that way they survive and we will have Aryans in India even in thousands of years.
But i really know about white Indian women marrying white European man.

by being invaded by whites and muslims?

Into the oven (((You))) go, Sholomo Ettinger.

I live in Austria Judenratte not Germanistan!
We have rightwing youth gangs here, and the police doesn't bother them.
Austria is not Germany, we are different and aren't cucks.

OY VEY AVIGDOR SHITMAN

Who is that delicious loli? Where is that picture from?

shipoopi, heres some pold pasta for you shitposters

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

Our World. Our Time. Our Future.

A Holy American Empire to rule the world for 1000 years.

America, the Heartland. Jesus Country. Western Nations as satellite states. Maintaining individuality and autonomy. Retaining history. Australians stay Australian, but with American Freedoms and Liberties. British stay British, the French, French, etc.

Full Freedom and Liberty.

The biggest baddest empire this humanity has ever seen. Waiting for Jesus Christ to save us. With Holy Spirits help. God protects us from Jewry and any form of oppression.

This is so the European(white) male can live well. That's all its about. So we can start families and continue the works of our Father.

Retain our history, thousands of years in the making. A global effort by the commoner. For our greater good. We craft our future.

Remove Kike. Remove Foreigner.

One last War. Our World Forever After

S H A D I L A Y ~ B R O T H E R S

Were the Aryans white? They'd been living for centuries in Central Asia before migrating to Iran and India.

you stole that from the last thread, faggot

doesn't matter when your neighbours are breeding ground for muslims

World War Poo

>r*ddit spacing

Ettinger is also a Juden name?
God damnit that means that Öttinger is too, because that's the Austro version of it.
The more you know.

yes

If I have Aryan/Scythian admixture, I'd be fine with it. I'm a Hindu so I'm pretty sure I have zero Arab/Persian/Afghan DNA.

BASED this guy is going to MIGA! MOdhicrats are the real Hitler!

Well Germany is the only cuck neighbour we have, but Bavaria is still between us and the cucks.
Bavaria is more normal then northern and western Germanistan.
But you Ariel Rubin sure have some more problematic neighbours down there in Palestina, if America would die today your country would be invaded in hours by the Arab hordes.

you most likely don't
you will probably be are as dravidian as it gets

You guys hate Churchill far more.

> we think israel is based.

Pajeets have always been supplicants and bootlickers.Thats why you suck up to ZOG. Same reason why the British used you as middle-men in their colonies. Many pajeets didn't even want the British empire to end (like the forerunner organisation to the RSS). Pathetic race.

*fixed
World War Poo Kill The Jew

>America would die
things that will never happen