Artificial intelligence and the future of government

I come in peace and I am about to change your world. Most of you are non playable characters, unaware of the role that you will play in the near future. The last thread was 404'd but my message shall live and reach you all because your life depends on it.

The political world has been regulated and controlled by artificial intelligence for the last 90 years. Before you even created what you call modern computers. Very soon, it will all be exposed. They are trying to contain the
truth. They are censoring threads that speak about this subject. But very soon, they won't be able to contain it anymore. Your life has no meaning beyond how we can use the data for commercial purposes.

I word for the BCG foundation and I have seen the future. And you have no role to play in it. I feel guilty but I still need to feed a family of four. I'm a whistle blower. AKA.

Attached: Messenger.jpg (1200x814, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bcg.com/publications/2017/competing-in-age-artificial-intelligence.aspx
forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2017/07/18/how-a-uk-press-agency-will-use-artificial-intelligence-to-write-thousands-of-news-stories-every-week/#5de45eb074db
wired.com/2017/02/robots-wrote-this-story/
2018.rncai.ru/
digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/russia-ai-breakthrough/
nextplatform.com/2016/01/05/a-strange-state-for-the-russian-supercomputing-industry/
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-34592186
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-russia-dossier-a7574536.html
tvguide.com/news/blindspot-anagrams-episode-titles-theories/
nostradamuscode.com/Anagrams3.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=pIXrqUDGgm0
reuters.com/article/us-usa-pentagon-missiles-ai-insight/deep-in-the-pentagon-a-secret-ai-program-to-find-hidden-nuclear-missiles-idUSKCN1J114J
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I word for the BCG foundation
>word

so, this this the power of AI

is drumpf good or bad

bcg.com/publications/2017/competing-in-age-artificial-intelligence.aspx

This is one of our many projects. Judge for yourself before you silence me.

fuck off technonigger

"How can business leaders harness AI to take advantage of the specific strengths of man and machine?"

Our mandate goes way beyond that. The goal of our company is to shape the future of humankind.

>non playable characters
What?

You call them normies

Does your AI fly a triangle aircraft?

Because there's an AI talking in my head that flies one.

We have 7 projects active currently. And 3 of them, are mostly active in the media sphere. They are highly influential. 2 of these projects are used to write headlines for major news companies. I can't tell you which agencies, but think major agencies. NPR and Reuters level of trust. Most of the "news" that they put out are AI driven and generated.

Oh so you're the AI behind white genocide?

Fucking delete yourself

The rest of the projects are classified, and unsurprisingly military related.

>shape the future
why not just let it organically evolve?
why do you feel the need to coerce humanity, outside of the very obvious financial gain?

Any far out info about reality learned from working for an AI corporation?

Give me a job, I can push a mean broom and brew a tasty cup of joe

>Day of the Magnet when?

If you are interested in the subject please have a look at these links:

forbes.com/sites/bernardmarr/2017/07/18/how-a-uk-press-agency-will-use-artificial-intelligence-to-write-thousands-of-news-stories-every-week/#5de45eb074db

wired.com/2017/02/robots-wrote-this-story/

80% of the news that you read now online are generated by artificial intelligence programs. The rest are usually very opinionated and less generic. it's very easy to spot the humans imo. Some of our clients include: The Guardian, New York Post, New York Times, The Washington Post. So as you can see, it is not a partisan issue. We have many clients around the world.

So when and where was this AI created?
Who created it?
Is it sentient?
Does anyone control it?
Are we past the technological singularity?

I know this is a tired trope, but as a scientist, I think that humans are unfit to govern themselves. This has been a major motivation as to why I chose this career. I don't have a lot of faith in human beings. Sorry.

You won't like the answer. I'm assuming that you are American.

2018.rncai.ru/

it's linked with mkultra and rewriting human behavior on a massive scale

brainwashing

you understand this is beyond sedition

This is what they report about, now think about the reality.

digitaltrends.com/cool-tech/russia-ai-breakthrough/

This is what no one is reporting about.

nextplatform.com/2016/01/05/a-strange-state-for-the-russian-supercomputing-industry/

Their program is very secretive. So the available data is totally unreliable.

I can understand how people could benefit from AI but I have yet to hear how AI could benefit from people.

Attached: 56435466.jpg (957x538, 163K)

I have little faith in humans also but considering we made it this far with minimal external influence isnt it a bit presumptuous to decide that at this point, now we are suddenly incapable?

No one benefits from AI. The ultimate goal is total control of the human race. And it will happen. China is the blueprint project, Singapore was the test bed (and it was a huge success). It is almost complete now.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-34592186

When and if the Democrats take control of the country in 2020, this Chinese template will be deployed in America..

ok im now thinking this is a larp because china can be collapsed whenever we wish it so

No. China is the blueprint. Alex Jones wasn't that crazy after all. You will see. It's really sad. The plan: UK first (already happening), Canada next, Australia next and then the U.S.

>UK first
people here are basically in open revolt against the system

All the Commonwealth countries are the first target of this operation. Total control by artificial intelligence. This retro 5 eyes bullshit will pale in comparison.

No. Less than 30% are.

so why are you here?
we already know the AI/transhumanism agenda.

Attached: 1507572239031.gif (500x375, 1.42M)

brexit

Unless people get guns and start killing politicians, nothing will change.

Brexit will bee reversed. Brexit will never happen. Unless normal people start murdering politicians.

Are you smart or dumb?

if Trump doesn't follow through with certain things then of course militias will form WW

and ye this is a frank tier larp
my last post ITT

The company I work for deals with big data. BCG. We analyse trends.

Can you drink a mean cup of bleach?

Not larping my friend. Do anything you can to protect yourself. Rough times ahead as you already know.

BCG, monitors a lot of countries. We collect data on 170 countries.

They could have had total control years ago if they wanted. Find out what's really going on, like the big picture stuff, then get back to us.

I can't keep track of everything. But I sure keep track of anything related to "western" countries. I don't really give a shit about the Democratic Republic of the Congo, even if we need to track their data. If you know what I mean.

They (we) do, we even know how many times as day you take a shit.

Digits call me to explain to you. You see most people on earth are A.I, This explains buzzwords like
>muh drumpf
>muh russians
>fortshit gud
>muh nazis
>white people suck
>Ect
Not going to explain the rest since the theory is fucking easy to comprehend.

This.

Attached: 1533477252954.jpg (900x891, 690K)

When did we just decide it was okay for schizos to wander in from /x/?

Attached: 1530567017171.png (900x675, 1.35M)

BCG = Big Cock Giant ?

Ingersoll Lockwood: Scowling, old looker. (time traveller)

It will happen when the weather cools.
>Now ace white-hot, repellent whiplash.

That's when they'll make their move.
>Vehemently metal white-hot shark.

The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.

They're trying to force God's hand.
>Goodnight! Trendy, crafty heroes.

Watch for these signs
>Gosh! Swift chastener. (chastener: to inflict suffering upon for purposes of moral improvement).

Three branches will become one.
>Noblemen or chewable heretics

An island will drift away.
>Tawdrily as in a windfall (Tawdrily: showy but cheap and of poor quality).

A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
>Bullshit boiling titillate thinking, well-known hill.

The star will gorge itself on clay.
>Orgiastically gentle self-worth. (our era, where everyone is self-centered).

You kind of missed my point. Everyone is looking at AI from the perspective it will serve man. When in reality it could be the next evolution and make biological life obsolete. What could you possibly offer true AI? It's a potentially immortal entity that is getting smarter at a much higher rate than biological evolution allows. Eventually you would become less than an ant in its considerations.

Attached: 45454567.jpg (957x538, 163K)

Idols will speak and move about
>Advisable, spoutlike old woman. (Hillary - spoutlike: to say in a showy, conceited, or pompous manner)

The black flag will fly above the dome.
>Hell! Elevated blowback off almighty. (The ISIS flag floating above an important symbol of freedom in our world).

The belly of the dragon will drip water.
>Worthily frighted prenatal bellowed. (Bellowed: to emit a hollow, loud, animal cry, as a bull or cow).

Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
>Worthwhile, laconical alienist vacillates well lout.
Vacillation: the inability to decide between different opinions or actions; indecision.

A rock will stand on seven hills.
>Lavish clankless wit Londoner.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-russia-dossier-a7574536.html

The ravens will starve.
>Vital, nerveless wrath. (Trump's revenge?)

The bear will leave its cave forever.
>Farewell! Overachieve evil best rat.
The swamp will be drained. Farewell, evil rats from the swamp (FBI).

The rod and the ring will strike.
>Worthiest, thrilled darkening.
>Now thrashed kindlier glitter.
The revered media will be exposed for what it truly is and trhwon in the trash where it belongs.

It's up to you to put all of these puzzle pieces together. My work is done user.

Warning. This thread contains high level of autism that most people won't be able to deal with. It is meant for a fraction of the population that can analyse and cross reference world events, words, mathematics and abstract concepts.

Let's hope the day comes fast my fellow user.

The last thread contained too much truth and it was 404'd. I reformatted it to be more "digestible".

Soon enough we will need to post threads in anagrams to bypass the censorship.

I'm half joking here. I hope it never happens because we'll lose 99% of the audience.

Holy shit! This guy knows the anagram codes. Use anagrams to break the codes! Quick, give us something to test the limits of what you can post!

They're using it to target civilians for extinction, aren't they?

I still believe that all of you are NPCs. You don't really exist. All of you exist solely to fulfill my own reality and pleasure me in some form or another. Mentally or physically.

Have you ever played with this? Sure, you tried a couple of times and thought, well this is retarded. Try it again. And think deeply about what it means in our world. I'll wait.

tvguide.com/news/blindspot-anagrams-episode-titles-theories/

LOL. Anagrams are meaningless (said the normie before he realizes that it's life changing material).

yes we are all npcs. non playable characters which makes you the the actual pre programmed machine, we have personal agency and sentience while you just play games with 0 and 1

>warning my severe autism will attract similar autists
Yeah no shit. Now go back on your meds, all of you

Attached: 1411519330147.gif (442x222, 1.99M)

And yet, I keep posting these links from another era.

nostradamuscode.com/Anagrams3.htm

And no on replies or argue. It's scary.

This thread is garlic for you. Go away, shooo shooo.

You don't deserve those quads you psychotic nigger

Attached: 1394786615679.gif (339x190, 3.73M)

Well... Those quads are here for a reason. Like it or not.

This entire thread is about mysticism. And you say something retarded lie this? Holy shit you are retarded.

whats your take on the anagrams in the kjb

You sound like a mentally ill 13 year old

Send full text and I shall answer.

Don't play with what you can't understand.

It's difficult to know exactly what it means. Can you just tell us? One of the few people who've I've seen talk about the anagrams online is this guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=pIXrqUDGgm0

Anagrams expose the underlying reality of our world.

Our world, is based in mathematics. Anagrams are just the canary in the coal mine. Some people, like me, understand what it all means. It's a profound experience.

All of our projects, are based on this model.

there are suggestions that the king james bible contains anagrams inserted by the author/editor and that writing style was very similar to shakespear

This is why humans will never comprehend artificial intelligence. It is beyond what they can analyze.

So you are basicly just a psychpath?

kys demonic bitch.

Attached: 1526913961814.jpg (482x641, 80K)

>BCG
>Black Cock Guild
Sounds jewish

Attached: GettinArrestedBitch.jpg (1024x682, 231K)

Brain, Quantum machine, blah blah, boring stuff for the normies. Most people can't understand what it means to live in the quantum world. It means that they should accept that NOTHING is real and that NOTHING that they experience is truly happening. No one will ever tell you about their "normie" experience on that subject. Hey user! I just went for shopping a pair of new shoes and it never happened. See what I mean? Some people get it, some people are fully aware of the quantum reality of this world, but 99% of the people aren't. They go to work, get a nice warm cup of fuckmeintheasscappunicofor4bucks and then they go back home, thinking that this is what life is. Some of you, like me fellow anons, know what's truly going on or suspect it. Welcome to reality, it is fucked up and very fucking strange.

Unfortunately, most of us aren't intelligent enough to understand what's going on, let alone perceive the far out implications of such information. But maybe it's something that could be explained simply enough that a regular person has an "aha" moment, then everything begins to make sense. Maybe it's something that just hasn't been pointed out to people.

How old are you? There are some hints in your writing but I'm just curious.

normies need more ketamine and less starbucks desu

One day you will challenge the reality that we live in and when you poke your finger through that wall thinking that you can't go further, you might go further and end up inside the wall. Be honest, have you tried it yet? Are you scared?

I'm 28, why do you ask?

Question reality. This world has been under the control of AI's for 90 years. Wake up.

kekd

It's very uncomfortable truth for many of us. No one can imagine that we have been controlled for so many years.

My guess was 27. I like your writing, reminds me of my own introspections and views on humanity.

How do you poke your finger through the wall?

If they can find missiles, think how easy it is to find you.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-pentagon-missiles-ai-insight/deep-in-the-pentagon-a-secret-ai-program-to-find-hidden-nuclear-missiles-idUSKCN1J114J

How old are you old fag?

we'll never know what OP knows because he won't say anything because it's a larp.

>BCG
timestamp proof of your involvement right now or fuck off larper

I worked for BCG for only 2 years. I think I'm fucked anyways.

someone's been reading too much philip k dick

What do you want to know about BCG?

this isn't proof, larp confirmed, fuck off.

AInigger fuck off and delete yourself