Is there any going back after tasting true long term NEETdom?

It's been a solid 4 years since I've had a close circle of friends, and even longer since I've had a real job. I'm going to college, but there is literally 0 organic friendly interaction. I'm 27 years old, I took time off of school so I'm just now finishing up my BA. Over those 4 years I became red pilled, and have developed into something entirely different than my normie self which I existed as for the majority of my life. I feel like you are partially responsible Jow Forums... I've become a redpill factory.... so now what?

Attached: smokepepe.jpg (500x441, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JjfClL6nogo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I neeted for 10 years, forced myself to get out and get a job.
Still working but feel kind of ambivalent about everything, have friends but don't bother to see them much, work is a thing I do to stop being a stay at home and not a thing I could ever truly enjoy.
People say fake it until you make it.
But it always feels like I'm faking it, fake being nice to people at work, fake being nice to customers.. what is the tue nature of reality?

I had really stupid aspirations in high school. I needed my parents to set me straight, but they were typical nonexistent boomers focusing on making money. I'm a great musician..... but it doesn't fucking matter at all.

How long were you in the military?

kek, funny thing is that I have a younger sister who is in the military, and it seems like happiness is just raining down on her life. She did boot camp and it was hard yeah yadda yadda a fuck ton of push ups and running later her life is way better than her older brothers... lol.

I'm happy in my own way I guess. I can tell that almost everything I find interesting makes the normal seeming people I meet feel uncomfortable.

I'm ok as a musician, but I keep it a hobby.
Known a few people who tried to 'make it' and their music career ended as street busking for pennies.

Considering your flag, you better get off your ass unless you want to die prematurely in poverty. hikikomori/NEETdom should be considered a mental illness, as you pose a risk to your own life. Even in civilized countries like mine, you're staring down to a miserable existence as a NEET.

Yep, I hardly even enjoy music anymore unfortunately. I used to be into super technical metal like Animals as Leaders, Meshuggah, Spawn of Possession, like the cutting edge tech death metal.... I eventually just started only wanting to listen to things that give me nostalgic feels, or weird random indie music that no one gives a fuck about. I just woke up one day and stopped giving a shit about all of these young rich up and coming metal bands that are all starting to sound the same in this really weird way. Basically

>be me
>dedicate life to meme music
>stop caring
>get shit out at 27 with no real skills

I'm well read....... but again.... who fucking cares.

I would be in the same situation as yourself. I promised myself , if I ever had the chance to make a difference I’d take it. Honestly there is nothing else you can do. The corruption is the system itself and its roots are deep. Destroying it means destruction of almost everything we know. I will learn the art of combat and won’t make a family so that when the time comes I will have nothing to lose. Don’t forget the kikes have to win and preserve the planet atleast in some manner. We on the other hand could usher kali yuga and blast our pitiful existence into dust in spite of them.

user up there asks right questions. Trust me I'm a Chad NEET and the best years I've spent the army.

>if ever had the chance to spawn as a lvl 60 paladin I'd take it
Life is a MMORPG, and unless you got cheat codes (off the charts IQ), you have to start at the bottom.

I was in a Britpop band in the 90s that toured around the UK and Europe.
The average musician is dirt poor.
Back then, and I have no reason to believe it is any different now, the average income for a professional musician was in the region of about £10,000 per annum. I know of people who had records in the top ten, and who were appearing on TV, who weren't even making £1000 a month.
About 95% of performing musicians have day jobs.
There's about another 4% who 'do OK', in the sense that they have a decent income.
There's about another .09% who do quite well, these are the bands you see on MTV or whatever.
At the very top, there's about 0.1% of musicians who are in Pink Floyd or something. These are the only people who make it big.
If you're looking to make income out of it, you could set up as a band for hire for functions such as weddings etc. that's steady work, and it pays OK.

Attached: Photos-Thum.jpg (512x457, 28K)

they might be similar but being at the bottom gives you a certain freedom.

I've done this and that. I"m in a band right now that was actually one of the first punk bands ever. They aren't famous, but Punk has a cozy little niche in this area, and the guy has some sort of connections. It's better than nothing, I'm just a drummer so I guess it might have been a bit misleading to say I'm a super talented musician.... LEL

>have 6 months off after university
>spend another 6 months after that looking for work
>it takes 6 months partly because there are so many immigrants here to compete with
>and that's because big corps lobby for them to be here
>go to interview with big corp
>get rejected
>reason given: they don't like that I went 1 year without working
>they complain of a labour shortage but will reject someone just because they went 1 year without working - partly because of the open borders that they themselves lobby for
>mfw

Attached: 5ce46ngunguecngedhnh.jpg (495x495, 26K)

If you can’t make a friend in college your not even remotely trying.

In the short-term, sure. But it's like Juden Peterstein says, an old infant is an ugly thing. His take on NEETdom is rather poignant.
>youtube.com/watch?v=JjfClL6nogo

17 years since I last worked and paid taxes.
Drove a cab on and off for 5/17, unlicenced (DUI) and drunk most of the time.
All cash though while still collecting newstart (dole)
Teatotal since 2006 when got onto disability and haven't worked since.
Stopped smoking 4 years ago.
Smoking and drinking is where all the money goes, cut that shit out and it's not as hard to do.
100% not interested, tell ppl I'm retired when they inevitably ask what I do for a living.

I guess. I'm 27, lol. Maybe now that I've got all of the basic pre recs out of the way I will meet older smarter students but... I'm not really going to that great of a school. So many fucking normies, race mixers, degenerates...... coal burners. It's depressing.

Connections are everything in the business.
On my second or third ever gig, I was approached by two A&R people from Sony who asked me to leave the band I was in and join one that they were putting together.
They looked like a couple of fags, so I declined their offer, but one of my other friends was also approached by them and did sign up with them.
They got a big advance on a single, shot a video etc., and he ended up over £50,000 in debt to Sony when the single didn't sell. He was a cunt anyway, so fuck 'im.

I see no difference between a NEET and an ordinary person with a family. Both can’t effect the status quo and doomed to go wherever it takes them. He might be right in his arguments but the solution is far more grim then he perceives, or he does know this and just can’t say it. Alas , I don’t want to be a slave to the system and just want to go my own way , so that when I look upon the mirror , I will be looking at myself.

Damn that would suck. I did a development deal where I put up 10 grand. People say it's a scam if they don't put the money up... but it honestly sounds like I came out better than your friend did.

But yeah, Id say about 90% of everyone I know in music is bitter and kicking rocks, or they are from so much money that they can just pretend to be successful.

i lived 2 years as a neet with no cares in the world because i had saved up enough money.
>was already somewhat fit but i got very Jow Forums by lifting/running over an hour a day, 6 days a weed
>spent the rest of the time drinking, smoking weed, going hiking, playing vidya, playing music, etc
best time of my life, hands down

>they are from so much money that they can just pretend to be successful.

That perfectly describes one of the first bands I was ever in.
The singer was bankrolled by their dad, who basically owned half of Scotland or something. To give you a clue as to how wealthy they were, their next door neighbour was Paul McCartney.
When the rest of the band were all cramped up in the van, they were literally flying first class between gigs with about 50 tickets sold.
Strange band, I'm convinced the drummer was a psychopathic murderer.

>I see no difference between a NEET and an ordinary person with a family
Let's see. The ordinary person with a family
>is not a net loss to society
>won't end his bloodline
>takes responsibility of stabilizing the society he lives in by procreating and contributing to society
>supports other people (not limited to his family)
>probably won't end up killing themselves after becoming a drug-addled mess
It sounds like you're viewing the world through a toilet paper roll.

Cool buddy

I dropped out of highschool at 16, been a NEET hermit ever since. 31 now.

Was never really all there before I dropped out, was always withdrawn and isolated, in my own head all the time, still that same way to this day. I thought that kind of imaginary "in my own head" thing was a childlike thing I would grow out of, never did.

I notice anytime I get the slightest bit of stress I fall into the imaginary world in my head and cannot do anything else. Its the main reason why I cannot imagine ever being a normie , working, having friends, dealing with people, etc, I just can't do it.

I knew people who were on bennies, they quit the bennies to make it as a musician.

They were actually better off on the dole desu.
Last saw one of them busking in London about 5 years ago and he looked like a heroin druggie then.

Its worse these days , there are few pubs or venues left to play, nobody wants to pay for music.
I just play at home now on my own or occasionally hire a studio and jam with some friends.
We had some great music in the past in Britain but sadly its dying out.(I mean traditional instruments not laptop music)

>is not a net loss to society
both are neutral , the man with the family provides to society which I really want to see obliterated.
>wont end his bloodline
honestly this concerns me too , I want my bloodline to continue but unless I find the girl I’m looking for it is pointless. Either your blood or your name lives on, I feel closer to the latter with the current state of women and relationships.
>takes responsibility yada yada
I dont want this society to survive , I will be lying to myself if I acted as if I did and wanted to become a part of it.
>end up killing themselves
Answering this by saying I wouldnt is unneccesary.

Besides I am no NEET , my desires are just really hard to obtain. Like I said I do not wish a better world for anybody, all I want is to give humanity a choice, an actual choice on what to do with their future. That can only happen if all the smokes and mirrors are lifted from their eyes and even they don’t I want to go after the truth(about many things) and answer the questions I have then just fucking die innawoods, alone.

Damn man, creeps me out because it sounds a bit similar to my story. I have such a brilliant long term memory, it's torture. I pretty much remember every moment of my life like it was yesterday. People treated me like shit through most of elementary school, middle school, and high school. I'm a lot bigger now, and I pretty much just want to go home and fight everyone. That cloudy in your head feeling you describe though, I feel like that's where my mind was at every time I didn't stand up for myself. I just wanted to not make waves.... and I know now it wouldn't be cool, I would go to jail, people would get hurt.... you can't just beat people up when you turn 27.

Life ain't fair y'all. I know so many shit people who grew up to have what look to be pretty great lives.

>customers
You're in the wrong job. Take your profession and get into the supply side, procurement. Learn supply chain management. You get paid to be a hard nosed cunt. Much more fun and rewarding and you don't need to be nice to anyone other than your team, who are all in on the joke anyway.

>the man with the family provides to society which I really want to see obliterated
Right, so you want to see the wealthiest civilization in the history of mankind - that has the capacity of floating freeloaders with ease - obliterated. Are you completely oblivious to the misery 99.999% of all humans have had to endure?

>Either your blood or your name lives on
Your name means jack shit, ending your bloodline is ultimately losing the game of life. That's not an opinion, that's an objective observation.

>Answering this by saying I wouldnt is unneccesary.
I can guarantee you there are myriads of scenarios where you'd kill yourself.

> I do not wish a better world for anybody
Aand with that try-hard edgy Bret Easton quote, I'm done. I'm not wasting my time on edgelord man-children like yourself.

look our forefathers didn't shed blood so we could work at walgreens or earn 14.50 an damn hour to send our kids to the public jew and pay our electric jew bill and our minimum jew card payments in our apartment

you know it deep down and I know it deep down. We've been robbed. Everything has been stolen from us. We have no land and no people. We are being replaced by people who are thot hungry and debt hungry. It doesn't shine for us like it did for the boomers and their generation before them. So the jews want to replace us cause we don't want to play ball. We yearn for something more.

You are suffocating yourself because you can't even describe what your heart yearns for but it sure as fuck isnt a 30 year mortgage and 2/3 chance at divorce living down the street from pajeet, pedro, and jamarcus

Hey you got talent kid..... maybe you could be like pic related some day. Ya just never know bucko

Attached: hat.jpg (700x609, 88K)

My forefathers worked down the mines in terrible conditions with no access to benefits or decent healthcare.
One of their other options was to die 'a heroes death' in the regular wars we had.

It sucked then and its better now, but the world we have made feels so strange.

Kys dude

A boomer i know started working at a steel plant when he was 18. He just walked in there and asked for a job and got it. Now he

after retiring with 60 years he has 4.5k each month. Anyone who tells you people didnt have it easier back then is fucking normie scum

>Are you completely oblivious to the misery 99.999% of all humans have had to endure?
I’m not and that is exactly why I want it gone, why do we conform and feed the vicious cycle? Why did we stopped trying go to the stars and unlock the mysteries of our past then drawn to pointless wars and schemes? Why is it so hard to wish for better and believe in something greater than yourself? Why is being an idealist seen with such contempt whereas being nothing is glorified? Maybe you are right and I am broken but I want to be genuine in everything I do.
>your name means jack shit
For now , it is not something easy but I will try nonetheless. Having a whore of a wife and futureless children is still losing the game of life from my point.
>I can guarantee you there are myriads of scenarios where you’d kill yourself
I know , thats why I found answering the question pointless , I have thought about those scenarios too.
>you being dismissive
Why do you evaluate everything I write in on themselves? Is it so hard for you to see the general idea behind my train of thought? I do not wish a better world because I want a fucking future and not live a rotten life in this 3rd world country which i have to use a vpn to access fucking Jow Forums and act as if I am happy with my life while there are shitskins all around me whom act as if I am the only one thinking the world is going to shit.

yeah but you aren't going to do shit about it. nobody will.
>trump's gonna gas the kikes any day now
>day of the rope aaaaany day now
>jebus coming back aaaaaaaany day now
anything but actual action, because jail is scary and you love your easy life too much.

>5 years without a job
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: 10154289913102773.png (498x568, 306K)

Couldn't have described it any better.

I did 3 years of neet and got one of the worst depression of my life and felt like shit 24/7 by the end and started to go crazy. I moved out and went through a bunch of different shit jobs but they helped me meet people and make friends and I even started to get girlfriends and girls to fuck. The thing is it's impossible to save money or anything . Rent and bills and good food and having a little money to blow on the weekends means I have to live paycheck to paycheck forever . Shit is horrible I'm glad I'm not a antisocial loser but this life of working and fucking random sluts and having fake flakey friends is not all that much better and I'm starting to get the bad depression again. I think I might just go to college and shack up with my aunt.

>to send our kids to the public jew and pay our electric jew bill and our minimum jew card payments --So the jews want to replace us
I know where I am here, but maybe trying to improve YOURSELF and actively pursuing your dreams instead of blaming it all on anyone but yourself might be a good start.

No matter how cliched it may sound, but can you imagine how long someone like Napoleon complained how unfair life was to be born a manlet on a shitty island in the worst part of europe?

I mean, go out and do something awesome and very very very likely you will fail horribly or even die but at least you have tried.
Or you can keep complaining about the jews on Jow Forums 24/7 if that makes you feel any better.

i don't care if you're gonna turn on me cause you're pissed
and you're talking about yourself not me cause you got no idea what my life is like and I guarantee you. You don't want my life.

So he works for 42 years solid after getting off his arse and getting a job, putting into a pension the whole time, and now some jelly faggot NEET who sits on his arse all day posting on a Martian Candle Making forum feels entitled to tell him that he has had it easy?

Millenial faggots, everyone.

Attached: 1504425728080.jpg (818x960, 121K)

I hit a nerve, didn't I?

>why won't you interpret my inane ramblings in my favor
Because the overwhelming odds are that you're not a nihilistic, misunderstood genius but a fucking dolt posting under a meme flag.

/thread

also saved

Now what is we all each go make some money and circle back in 15 ish years and do some real fucking damage. That's how this goes down. We'll all be seeking each other out in real life in middle to late middle age, doing cool shit and shaping society. I have been able to see into the future my whole life.

There's no going back.
lol, I lost all motivation to do anything during my post-military period of NEETdom

I never claimed any of those
>interpreting
you have to atleast try to understand the gist of what I am saying , this is a conversation after all. The thing I do not get is why are you here if you do not want to interpret the insane ramblings od people?

But you could pretty much get a guaranteed job back then, and that job would be able to get you an affordable house and car.

Quit my job three years ago and haven't looked back. Been living off savings from my wageslave days + my wife pays for most of my shit. I joke with her that she's paying me reparations to make up for all the women on social assistance siphoning income away from working men. She likes it. Makes her feel empowered. She wants to get pregnant and have me be a stay at home father, since I'm here all day anyway I might as well do something productive. As though my nine max level characters aren't productive...

Y'all niggas are all doing the NEET lifestyle wrong. Get a sugarmama to fund it.

Is she older than you or what?

>leaf
>the beta faggot in the relationship
Checks out

>I will learn the art of combat and won’t make a family so that when the time comes I will have nothing to lose.
fuck same here, all I see in the future is either total collapse or a silent slumber into an absolute dystopian nightmare.

Attached: 1486782370956.gif (222x400, 1.99M)

Projecting really hard there. My point was I would love to work my ass off in the same way he did but thats just not possible anymore

The blackpill is that society is only tolerable if you were tricked into chaining yourself fully into it via obligations while you're young and gullible
Without having a wife and kids and mortgage or an expensive addiction you cannot really fool yourself into believing that there's any point to the rat race but to pass time until you die

Australian vacationing in Cuckanada.

That's actually pretty awesome. At what age did you do this? I'm 42 and need some Jow Forums motivation. I'm just entering an MBA program but pops is kicking in heavily to help my "career transition".

It aint gonna kill you to fill out an application and work at walmart.

Attached: JPEG_20180719_152716.jpg (3264x1836, 1.12M)

Three years younger. She just has a high paying job. I had put her through university, and when she got her position she suggested I take some time off work, so she could make up for everything I had done for her. I had a bunch of money in savings and I hated my job so I said fuck it and quit. Then I got comfy and never applied for a new job. Once you experience freedom from the system, it's hard to go back.

>I hit a nerve, didn't I?
yeah you actually did, it triggers me a lot when people are too fucking stupid to read and understand even simple sentences, just like this idiot here

Which band user?

Ha, I seriously hate women. Not just in the pure INCEL rage way though.... they are just over rated. Women in this empowered feminist age all want to act like they are smart.... but in reality I don't think I've met any women who's intelligence even came close to the smartest men I've met. Really I've met few who's intelligence compares to mine, and I feel like no woman want's to be with a man who makes her feel stupid. People interpret as me having shitty game..... so is that game? Just pretending to be retarded to make women feel better about their intelligence?.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: HAHA.jpg (1536x1042, 226K)

>But you could pretty much get a guaranteed job back then, and that job would be able to get you an affordable house and car.

Absolute horseshit.
The majority of people did not own their own homes, they rented council properties. Only the upper middle class would consider having a mortgage for a home. There would likely be one or two cars on a typical street.

Once more, millennial horseshit. You can phone up any recruitment agency and they will get you work doing crappy shit in an office for minimum wage. You want to be made the CEO of Microsoft from your bed.

Attached: 2.png (600x578, 686K)

that gif is disturbing and hillarious

If you think a beta could keep a high earning woman interested for so long, you misunderstand male-female relationships. Your career and your money is actually meaningless as a man, outside of attracting materialistic sluts who only care for those things.

Watch, as she eventually leaves you for some dirtbag guitar player with $50 bucks in the bank, despite the fact that you're a "manager" who drives a nice car. We've seen it before many times.

The LARP is strong in this one

That's fucking hilarious bro

and this is fucking true bro

Attached: catlaugh.jpg (531x531, 20K)

>You can phone up any recruitment agency and they will get you work doing crappy shit in an office for minimum wage.
>have to go through a middleman already
>still need to go to a job interview competing with hundreds of other people
yeah i am sure my boomer friend had to do just the same when he applied for that job at the steel plant.

whatever helps you sleep at night beta boi

What's so goddamn funny, holmes?

Attached: 20180731_112623.jpg (3264x1836, 1.31M)

>The majority of people did not own their own homes, they rented council properties. Only the upper middle class would consider having a mortgage for a home.
wow i didnt even read this shit. you are fucking out of your mind. literally everyone could afford his own property if he had a job back then. maybe your shithole of a country has been poor forever

You are so lazy you will not even phone up to register with a recruitment agency, and yet you feel morally able to disparage someone who likely started work at 6am for 42 years in a steel plant.

Millennials should be rounded up and forced to do a days hard work.

Attached: g1.jpg (623x350, 17K)

Just find a bullshit, low effort. Save and invest most of your income and retire early.

Not that it matters, but I could seriously Jackie Chan fight everyone in that picture at the same time and probobly win. They look like onions clones from a Brave New World incubator

Attached: andnewartem.jpg (637x522, 48K)

Are my brother?

Not here, property owning for working class people didn't really happen until the times of Mrs Thatcher, late 70's early 80's.

the majority rented homes from the council.

>be me
>dedicate life to meme music
>stop caring
>get shit out at 27 with no real skills
>I'm well read....... but again.... who fucking cares.
This scarily similar to me. Same age but dedicated my life to dance music meme. I’m working on an ep that is centered around the nostalgia of my own rock influences. I went from working in awesome studios to neet over the last 4 years.

The day I realized that I was statistically unlikely to ever meet a girl worth talking to much less having her be remotely attractive and attainable, things just went downhill from there. I realized every girl I went after I'd just be "settling" and enduring whatever inanity out of marital duty. For the rest of my fucking life.
I loath gynocentrism because it rules me so thoroughly, because in the end we only exist to chase women and care for them.
Maybe I feel a bit of kinship with batty radfems who resent their biological niche, there should be more to life than this right? But there isn't, sentience was a mistake. Bestial instinct should never have seen itself in the mirror.
I see weebs obsessed with moe anime, cute girls doing cute things and think that this is how our cursed generation is coping with the shattered feminine ideal

>You are so lazy you will not even phone up to register with a recruitment agency
i didnt even read the rest of your shit. is that all you can do? make some accusations, no actually just making stuff up and then pretend to win an argument? its a fact that it was easier to get a job 50 years ago. there is no place you can just walk into and start working the day after. and if there is you will barely be able to survive on what you make. you cant even prove me wrong

Son, you can barely stand from being too heavy at close to 400lbs im sure.

well am i wrong now by saying that people in my country had it easier than in yours? because according to this retard i would be wrong

Take up a hobby in which you can challenge yourself and produce something with your hands. Woodworking, knife making, whatever. The process is meditative and fulfilling and results will be satisfying.

no, a free man can not return to slavery. a king cannot serve.

Attached: 1499532774472.png (964x1046, 108K)

You can't enjoy work because your job is shit. Your job is shit because you neeted for 10 years instead of getting skills, knowledge and experience that would enable you to get a job that you would like. You neeted for 10 years because that's who you happen to be, and that's the true nature of reality. Random chance, a string of coincidences, and an illusion of free will.

I did the exact same thing with dub reggae scene in the UK. imagine your music career but hanging out with less poorer, less talented, black fetishists.

dropped all of that shit 2 years ago.

Any service industry will take you on immediately.
You could likely do a trial shift as a line cook or dishwasher tonight and get paid for it.

>barely be able to survive on what you make
Believe it or not, Einstein, but if your employer asks if you can start immediately, it's likely that you're not gonna be employed at C-level.

Fucking millennials, they should be rounded up and forced to eat roast beef with yorkshire puds and gravy.

Attached: samanthening.jpg (1229x1286, 471K)

If you live on the college campus accommodation or you get roommates then you will definely make friends trust me.

If that doesn't work then Join a society or club - once again you are guranteed to make frinds here - you would have to be a literal retard not to.

All of that plus force yourself out often.

I had very bad social anxiety and I made my best friends at university - had no friends for a time period similar to yours.

>cute girls doing cute things and think that this is how our cursed generation is coping with the shattered feminine ideal
very well put, society teaches women to be total opposite, this is hell and we are here because we deserve it.

Attached: 1506790508896.jpg (1200x850, 636K)

Some people just aren't cut out for the daily grind, working for Mr. Noseberg
I bet half these lazy fuckers would be in heaven being a hunter or a cooper or some other job that no longer exists but not for being a bugman in a corporate hive.
There's also a lot of creative types in here, that's a real curse if you can't harness it into actually creating shit people appreciate.
But you're right about the illusion of free will. Too bad we still have to suffer the results.

Yeah man, it's really hard to take the raw creative talent and turn it into money. It usually take a lot of Jewish relatives, or at the very least a wealthy connected family (sounds a bit redundant I suppose)

im only goign to reply to the first part of your post because the second one is complete nonsense once again. will that service industry job be guaranteed to me for 40 years? will i be able to become a millionaire? because my boomer friend is worth 1.5 million only working an entry level job. you pretend that im acting entitled but im not asking for more than he got. i wouldnt even mind a little less.

I think Patreon is a real boon to modern creatives, just like in the old days you can work for patrons who like your style instead of Mr. Noseberg's focus group.
It just wasn't an option 10 years ago. Still not easy to make a living from it but at least its a possibility.

Google informs me that the average salary in Luxembourg is $77,000.
If you work for 42 years, on average salary, you will accumulate $3,234,000, minus your expenses over those 42 years.
This does not take into account future inflation or rises in value of the property you would acquire.
If anything, millennials now have it a whole lot easier than boomers.

Or maybe millennials are just lazy faggots?

Attached: jw.png (373x575, 321K)

Congratulations, you played yourself. You might be able to become worth something by the time you're 35-40 but you'll want to die early once you retire because you won't have shit for savings. You missed life. You'll always be 10 years older than your financial peers. All the women above "okay I guess" are taken, you get the scraps. If you somehow find a girl you don't absolutely despise, it'll take a while to start a family and you'll be 60 when your second kid leaves for college. You'll always be driving a used car that someone better than you put 100,000 miles on before you could afford it. If you drove away your friends from earlier in life, you'll never have anyone that close again. Just acquaintances and drinking buddies.

Luxembourg's average is thrown off by the fact many international banks and large corporations have their headquarters there for tax reasons. They have a disproportionately large gdp and a lot of high level people working for the aforementioned businesses. I don't think average Joe is making $77,000 there.

Most of the people I know who are "living" are retarded, or they are just nasty negative people like you.

the average salary means shit. of all the people i know theres maybe 1-2 people that make these 77k. to make that much money on a job you need a proper university degree. or you need to be born in the right time when the gov was giving everyone a well paying job. because thats actually the only way you are going to make this much money here. you work for the governement or you do some high level bank/law shit. but that all has nothing to do with my initial point. you cant live a comfortable life by working some low skill job anymore.

U sound like Sargon. Grow up you dickhead

Attached: 1533314900830.png (998x1140, 243K)

Oh man, how I wish I could give a shit about all that you mentioned
Except it's just frivolous, stuff for the sake of stuff. People going through the motions of what they think a successful life looks like.
Striving to accomplish a goal that you actually don't care about but other people say you should is next to impossible unless acceptance is all you crave.
Am I supposed to be so easily amused? Is that the pinnacle of human experience?
Something has gone seriously wrong.

Attached: 1217706057518.jpg (250x315, 21K)

>you cant live a comfortable life by working some low skill job anymore.

The very basic minimum wage in Luxembourg for someone who has been working for ten years is about £2400 per month, or £28,800 per year.

How much money do you need to live a 'comfortable' life?

Attached: lhd.jpg (750x916, 205K)